Users

Frequent Posters

barrister thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Rainbow

Kirti copies Nishit's ticks? Wow!

I was feeling sad for Kirti's losses, but then comes Radha! 😭

Kirti, Mayank, Shruti... are all such fabulous people.  The 3 friends had no fault of theirs, except maybe fate, that they suffered like they did! 😒

Shruti's choice of words were not the best, she was really harsh but I don't think she was wrong.

Kirti has a limited way to look at things, probably defined by her experiences and she gives knee-jerk reactions. There could have been better ways to sort this out.. Nishit deserved a fair trial!

But her reaction to her unilateral? in her head? breakup? estrangement? disillusionment? with Nishit makes me wonder.. was she really 'in love' with Tejas?

He reached out to her and she gave him some reasons to return too.. but is it enough for them?

Loved this line.. Andar aaon? Joote utar chuka hoon. It's like he's saying, I've shed my conceit.. will you let me in now? 😊

Pihu002 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But I still can't get why she married Mayank?? Just an impulsive decision bcoz now her dadi is in coma and she is there left alone to take the burden of an unwanted relationship.

Fate is kind of same for both mother and daughter. Urmi got into an unwanted marriage coz no one cares for her opinion and here Kirti just bcoz of her impulsive decision got into one. 

I am upset with Nishit too bcoz if he liked her a bit which I think he does that's why he is behaving this way, he should have at least expressed his feelings. Should have stopped her from jumping into this well.

Now everything has become complicated. The unsaid kind of love between Nishit and Kirti didn't get any chance to develop. I am quite upset because I was hoping for their chance in love...

But let's see what you have stored for them in the future.

latecomer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was like after finishing this chapter I would comment but then came the parley g, desh ka biscuits I couldn't hold back my overflowing appraisal for u...

Nishit I am loving him, till now ( chapter 11) he is caring, loved him, taking care of prasansa , dropping Kriti at night not only that he walked her to her home..

With school dairies, houses ( in our school we had houses instead of squad) totally nostalgic 

Ahh...going to continue ...

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheers2all

You are right. He wasn't as heartbroken about her marriage as he was about the fact that she never wants to meet again. He must have probably assumed the wedding is just a legality, but not seeing again is what made it final. 

I am not sure that he thinks that the wedding is just a legality. For him it is real. He has no inkling that she has any feelings for him. Note the letter she wrote to him after the diwali debacle.

The guy is reticent ..has made peace with her decision..so wanted to be part of her life at least as a friend (not hugging her in his apartment but talking about hope etc). She took that away when she told him they need not meet ever again

I think the wedding took place two weeks before that board games evening, no?

No the wedding took place soon after tbe hospital encounter. When he takes her home to see the fishes..she is already married. 😏 

I am not exactly sure when Kirti shifted to Mayank's house and whether it's his house or his parents. 

My guess is it is apartment he shares with others. Shirts on the hook? Radha?  maybe parents are away. Not sure

Since Radha is with them, I think it's his parents house. 

Also, this conversation with Ragini is probably when Hardiik came knocking on his door to lower the volume. 

After Raagini pep talk. Mithila had not met him for last 5 days. .based on Raagini comment. So the loud music is after that.

Plus he hates bollywood because she married the actor Mayank not because she likes bollywood music I think. Or Maybe both 😋

@ P.S. Yep yep!! Mithila is probably his girl Friday 😎

bakwas_serial thumbnail

Originally posted by: barrister

Rainbow

Kirti copies Nishit's ticks? Wow!

I was feeling sad for Kirti's losses, but then comes Radha! 😭

Kirti, Mayank, Shruti... are all such fabulous people.  The 3 friends had no fault of theirs, except maybe fate, that they suffered like they did! 😒

Shruti's choice of words were not the best, she was really harsh but I don't think she was wrong.

Kirti has a limited way to look at things, probably defined by her experiences and she gives knee-jerk reactions. There could have been better ways to sort this out.. Nishit deserved a fair trial!

But her reaction to her unilateral? in her head? breakup? estrangement? disillusionment? with Nishit makes me wonder.. was she really 'in love' with Tejas?

He reached out to her and she gave him some reasons to return too.. but is it enough for them?

Loved this line.. Andar aaon? Joote utar chuka hoon. It's like he's saying, I've shed my conceit.. will you let me in now? 😊

And I loved your interpretation 💕

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nishit is a tough nut to crack. But what you said makes total sense. He just wanted to stay friends. There were occasions when Kirti got flustered around him or maybe "flirted" on phone at times, but nothing she did or say gave a clear indication that she has romantic feelings for him. His insecurities clubbed with Kirti's letter and her skedaddle attitude must have given him the impression that whatever he feels is only one-sided.

A court marriage needs to be registered at least 1 month before the actual signing, no? That's the only reason I thought it must have been a month after the hospital conversation. She was definitely married when Nishit took her to see the fishes. No doubt about that. He even says it to Ragini.

bakwas_serial thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheers2all

A court marriage needs to be registered at least 1 month before the actual signing, no? That's the only reason I thought it must have been a month after the hospital conversation. She was definitely married when Nishit took her to see the fishes. No doubt about that. He even says it to Ragini.

Just a technicality no..a month notice ? Anyway it is India maybe a good looking actor can make it happen in the fly 😋 What is important more is that she was married when she met Diana and Nishit behavior right ? 

Nishit is not expressive..his actions speak louder than his words. Kirti has discounted his actions and paid more attention to his words. 

Like she wanted a hug when she met his fishes (😊)...he did not and spoke about hope. If he did hug her to console her...who knows she may have accused him of taking advantage and he knows it 😢 

barrister thumbnail

Impermanence

Shruti is a fab sounding board for Kirti! She's kind, supportive but doesn't hesitate to call out her crap.. loved her 'psychoanalysing' questions. 

Kirti is so confused.. and swinging from one hyperbole to the other! She thinks she isn't deserving  of his attentions, but that doesn't stop her from coveting them! Her reactions now are dictated by the fact that Nishit ignored her..

Why would he ignore her? Is it a misunderstanding? 😲

Kirti and him were in college together? So they share more history even after school..

He bhagwan!! Kitna Unrequited Love you have going around? Kirti's for Tejas/Nishit? Nishit's for God knows who? Mayank? Shruti? Baba re.. are there more you're going to add to the mix? 😲

Kirti thinks not appearing for job exams would save her from the pain of failure.. but does it save her from the pain of not having a better life?

Not attempting to fulfill them doesn't take away the heart's wishes..

barrister thumbnail

Just struck me..

Impermanence as a chapter.. as much as it is about Nishit's volatile feelings or presence in Kirti's life, it is just as expressive about Kirti's fickle heart! 👏

She hates him for every real and imagined snub, but can't resist hoping for more, for better.. can't resist him!

barrister thumbnail

Ugly

If one ignores Tejas, Sana or Kirti's versions of events.. on a firsthand basis, Nishit seems like a great guy, if only a tiny bit arrogant and cryptic!

Atleast, the grownup Nishit did grow up.. that is worth something when compared to a grownup Tejas!! 😆

Also, Ragini seems to be a lovely soul.. loving, genuine and fun! What really is Tejas's beef with her? Did he ever give this woman a chance?

Loved her when she says.. kya laun aapke lie? Reminds me of my aunts ♥️

Tortoise named Aatmaram!! 🤣 Is this really one of his wishes or he just comes up with such stuff on the fly? 😆

He's yet to return the ugly umbrella.. waiting for it ♥️