Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Chapter 55:

Honestly, at this moment I am feeling more sorry for Mayank, than Kirti. Life has given her many wounds and thrown too many lemons at her, but instead of making lemonade, she ends up rubbing those lemons on her wounds. There were several things she did not have control over, but sorry to say, this marriage issue is completely her own doing. Even now, she seems to be making decisions on behalf of Mayank & Radha. She may have resigned to her fate, but she unnecessarily dragged Mayank, Radha & their family into this for her own obstinacy. Anyways, what's done is done. We (readers) can only hope things get better for her.

Selling the house seems to be the only way to pay off the expenses, considering Kirti & Biplab do not have any other source of income that can pay such enormous amount of money. Kirti may not even get the teaching job back and the expenses will only keep rising. It's sad, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Pipedreams, eh? What Biplab thinks is Kirti's pipedream is actually the antithesis of her real dreams. Fate, destiny, Mayank, Radha are not her pipedreams. Like it or not, they are now her reality.

Here's one for Kirti (chose Jagjit Singh's version coz his voice is just 🧑🧑🧑) - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-_72gy9sTc

No idea why the video is not getting embedded here πŸ˜’

Edited by cheers2all - 2 years ago
bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely songs..love the beat of both them.. Jaane do hearing it for the first time. ❀️

It is always a pleasure to read when Raagini and Nishit interact. She is humorous...public scrutiny of twice widowed uncle cracked me up 😁  She inquires, learn but never enroaches his personal space. A quality shared by Nishit of giving someone space.

This explains why Mithila was upset and had asked why Kirti showed up at his apartment...she knew about Kirti's wedding. She is not his gf 😁

respected her decision and made peace with it. Was just there being a friend but then she goes on and says, let’s not see each other again.’

Kirti will appreciate it some day I am sure 😘

It was anyway impulsive - spur-of-the-moment question. Glad she declined. ’ he echoed.

There he goes again 😊

Ps. Forgot so he did get played by Tejas and Sana on Diwali day 

Edited by bakwas_serial - 2 years ago
cheers2all thumbnail

Chapter 56:

One big take away from this chapter was that Nishit is pissed off at all 3 people who were directly or indirectly involved in that fiasco on Diwali night - Prasanna, Tejas & Sana. Rightly so. If it wasn't for that night, Kirti may have been more receptive towards his advice/suggestions. She may not have gotten married in haste. The details are not out yet, but it does give an idea about how the 3 could be involved. Nishit is not completely faultless, but atleast he gets to share the blame with others.

So is Nishit sad that he got rejected, or is he sad because he got rejected by Kirti? Perhaps the former shocked him and later broke his heart? 

There may be too many fishes in the sea, but only one Diana πŸ˜‹

Nishit has developed aversion to film fraternity? Why? Because of all the Bollywood songs his neighbor is singing that reminds him of the one who's done & dusted?

Kavi was right about Ragini & Nishit's relation. Ragini understands him better than anyone in the family. How easily he opened up to her! BTW, when she spoke of Nishit's girlfriends, she didn't include Mithila. Bread crumbs, GN? πŸ˜†

Here's one for Nishit (I hope this video gets embedded) - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8PWN1OmZOA

P.S. - Lovely choice of songs! "Chod aaye hum" is a perfect fit. Never heard the other one. Peppy number. I liked it! 

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheers2all

Chapter 56:

So is Nishit sad that he got rejected, or is he sad because he got rejected by Kirti? Perhaps the former shocked him and later broke his heart? 

There may be too many fishes in the sea, but only one Diana πŸ˜‹

Here's one for Nishit (I hope this video gets embedded) - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8PWN1OmZOA

P.S. - Lovely choice of songs! "Chod aaye hum" is a perfect fit. Never heard the other one. Peppy number. I liked it! 

My take is he made peace that she does not  have any romantic feelings towards him.  Accepted it..hey even cooked a indian meal her preference in case she ate. A friend

so second day of her marriage was playing board games with Mithila (wonder which one..if it is Scrabble I am in their team 😁).

What broke his heart and made him.a hermit..that she never wants to meet/see him again.

Ps. We both are in same team..Mithila is not his gf 😁

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 55:

I wonder would Kirti have married Mayank in such a haste, if Rimjhim had not spoken to her in a nasty way.

Dadi is in coma. No one knows if she will make it or not. Yes, Kirti had told Dadi that she will marry Mayank. Why did she not wait for Dadi to gain consciousness before signing on her marriage papers?

If everytime, someone talks and Kirti takes hasty decisions based on those talks, her life will always be miserable. 

He changed the topic knowing full well arguing more would only encourage her whims and fancies.

Biplab's above statement proves it that Kirti does not think through before taking decisions. 

If Keshav's love was never reciprocated by Urmi, sad that history will get repeated if Kirti is not able to love back Mayank (if he loves her).

Not sure if I am feeling bad here for Kirti more or Mayank more. 

Hospital bills are a big issue now for Kirti and Biplab. Sad that they will lose their only asset left. Kirti must have quit her job too right.

Biplab dreaming about his mother was so sad to read. How would he feel if he comes to know that his mother is healthy, happy and rich and does not care about her kids.

Overall a very depressing situation.

Chapter 56:

I love reading Nishit and Raagini's interactions. They surely have a unique bond. Nishit is not even this free and open with his own parents or even sister. 

I am glad that Nishit hates Tejas and Sana now. Those 2 have caused a lot of loss in Nishit's life. Better to keep them away, always. Is he pissed off with Prasanna too?

Nishit did tell Raagini that the deal with Kirti is done and dusted. He did have feelings for her. It will take time to heal. I really hope he finds love and happiness in life, he deserves it.

Also looks like he does not know about his mother talking to Kirti?

But kya farak padta hain ab!!!

β€˜I have developed an aversion for the film fraternity.'

Is it because Kirti loves film songs or that Mayank works in that field, or both?

Very emotional chapters GN. 

Loved the song selections. 

Edited by canapoem - 2 years ago
cheers2all thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

My take is he made peace that she does not  have any romantic feelings towards him.  Accepted it..hey even cooked a indian meal her preference in case she ate. A friend

so second day of her marriage was playing board games with Mithila (wonder which one..if it is Scrabble I am in their team 😁).

What broke his heart and made him.a hermit..that she never wants to meet/see him again.

Ps. We both are in same team..Mithila is not his gf 😁

You are right. He wasn't as heartbroken about her marriage as he was about the fact that she never wants to meet again. He must have probably assumed the wedding is just a legality, but not seeing again is what made it final. 

I think the wedding took place two weeks before that board games evening, no? I am not exactly sure when Kirti shifted to Mayank's house and whether it's his house or his parents. Since Radha is with them, I think it's his parents house. Also, this conversation with Ragini is probably when Hardiik came knocking on his door to lower the volume. 

@ P.S. Yep yep!! Mithila is probably his girl Friday πŸ˜Ž

canapoem thumbnail

You are right. He wasn't as heartbroken about her marriage as he was about the fact that she never wants to meet again. He must have probably assumed the wedding is just a legality, but not seeing again is what made it final. 

I think the wedding took place two weeks before that board games evening, no? I am not exactly sure when Kirti shifted to Mayank's house and whether it's his house or his parents. Since Radha is with them, I think it's his parents house. Also, this conversation with Ragini is probably when Hardiik came knocking on his door to lower the volume. 

@ P.S. Yep yep!! Mithila is probably his girl Friday πŸ˜Ž

I thought the marriage happened after Rimjhim spoke to Kirti. 

cheers2all thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

I wonder would Kirti have married Mayank in such a haste, if Rimjhim had not spoken to her in a nasty way.

I think she was already married when Rimjhim spoke to her. But the decision to not meet Nishit again was after their encounter

β€˜I have developed an aversion for the film fraternity.'

Is it because Kirti loves film songs or that Mayank works in that field, or both?

Oh, I didn't make that connection. Good point! I wonder whether this will impact Mayank's contract with Navyam's company

canapoem thumbnail

I think she was already married when Rimjhim spoke to her. But the decision to not meet Nishit again was after their encounter

But then after Karuna went into coma, Kirti was still living at her house and not Mayank's house. Even when Biplab had the panic attack, they were at their home and Mayank was not around. He had gone to some shooting and Ojhas were not there too.

You remember, after sending off Biplab, she came home and was dreading to be alone, Nishit was there at the door and took her to his home. 

And later after the Rimjhim incident, Nishti dropped Kirti to her home, where Mayank and Radha were waiting outside the house. 
If they were married by then, would Kirti not be living in Mayank's house?

cheers2all thumbnail

But then after Karuna went into coma, Kirti was still living at her house and not Mayank's house. Even when Biplab had the panic attack, they were at their home and Mayank was not around. He had gone to some shooting and Ojhas were not there too.

You remember, after sending off Biplab, she came home and was dreading to be alone, Nishit was there at the door and took her to his home. 

And later after the Rimjhim incident, Nishti dropped Kirti to her home, where Mayank and Radha were waiting outside the house. 
If they were married by then, would Kirti not be living in Mayank's house?

Since it was a court marriage, I am assuming it must have happened at least a month after the hospital "proposal". Mayank had to leave for a two week's shoot, which I am guessing was immediately after the marriage. So she continued staying with Biplab for the next few days in their own house. But when Biplab left for college, she didn't want to stay alone so she went with Nishit to his house, and the night after that. When Mayank returned, she must have shifted to his house. This is just how I understood the timeline. Please correct me if I am wrong πŸ˜Š