Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sufia1307 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Rubina has a change time . Call golden sun's night today itself . 

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

I am now too impatient for next 3 episodes. 😔My sleep is also suffering, bas ab 14th ko end ho to i can sleep properly at night😆

same here...

But after 14th I shall miss the show...miss roshAn...as nothing to watch....

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy21

same here...

But after 14th I shall miss the show...miss roshAn...as nothing to watch....

i will watch some scenes again from season 1 and 2 also.

Sumaiya2491 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

In tomorrow episode Tabeezi's evil jinn kill Aman and his whole family .

Sumaiyarahman24 thumbnail

Roshni notices the brightest sun and faint on the floor . And Tabeezi's evil Jinn kill whole family . Tabeezi kill Aman .Then suddenly the dream was over and she wake up and see everything is fine . Roshni changes her decision to giving her heart for Tabeezi .

Sumaiyarah24 thumbnail

Roshni was dreaming about the brightest sun in the sky . She was fainted on the floor . Tabeezi tell everyone you guys want to everything will be good but I want my power back . You guys want to kill Kj for your good intention but I want to kill KJ for my biggest enemy . Tabeezi's evil jinn kill Aman and whole family . Roshni suddenly wake up and notices everything is fine  . Roshni changes her decision for Tabeezi . 

Sufia1307 thumbnail

We think Roshni was fightback against Tabeezi .

Sumaiya2491 thumbnail

Roshni faint on the floor . And Tabeezi and her Evil Jinn kill Aman and whole family . Suddenly the dream is over Roshni notices everything is fine . She changes her decision for Tabeezi . She ask for help Shayari because she doesn't want her unborn child put on danger . 

Daisy21 thumbnail

And i think this time not Armaan but that unborn baby will play her part may be she is a girl and a little version of Ayaana😊I feel ye second pregnancy laane ke peeche koi to reason hoga. And Tabiji ko bhi nahi pata ki Roshni pregnant hai . Good point.

surrogacy is incomplete I think...so power of unborn baby factor is on...

In dream sequence, tabiji didn't attack roshni...to kill her.....so, how she would going to kill roshni that part is also kept in suspense...

So, till now...either power of unborn baby will come into play or tabiji's blood vow will backfire her...these two are possible climax...

But I am wondering so called male lead will be standing as ensemble cast...if so then he was better in mirror world..

Okay....cvs know their jobs best....

Itv always has female protagonist vs. Female antagonist showdown...

Waiting for a perfect climax....

Daisy21 thumbnail

Then i am sure u will be 99% disappointed with the ending. As ur expectations are too high. 

For me i liked 14th Oct Roshan remarriage track also❤️. I liked whole evil Roshni track.

And ya u had said na ki Saya Jinn track is not proper ab wo phir re-enter ho raha hai. I liked his re-entry again as a viewer. In a way makers are bringing all main villains in the finale like makdi jinn, chota jinn and Saya jinn.

I think I am going to be 100% disappointed...

Even aditi has disclosed in an interview that climax is good...but don't keep  high expectations....

But it's okay...

So, no expectations.....