diku1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone...

I'm back with a new story.

A story about our very own Samaina...

Sameer is heartbroken...

Will Naina be able to mend his heart...

Or her heart will be broken in the process...

Lets read & find out...

Do like & comment, if you like the story.

Ignore the mistakes.

With lots of love,

Diku...❤

CAN BROKEN HEART BE MENDED

CHAPTER ONE

NAINA

"Naina uth jao office nahi jana kya? Saat baj gaye hai", my mother has been shouting since a while. I wasn't listening to her & dragged the quilt over my head again drifting into a slumber until my mother came & pulled the quilt, scolding loudly, "Main aakhri baar uthane aayi hu, baad me nahi aaungi wapas. Ab uth jaa varna office bina nashta kiye chali jayegi tu. Naina uth rahi hai ya nahi. Kab se chilla rahi hu main."

I got up with her loud voice which boomed in my ears like lightning had struck somewhere. I was still sleepy, but I knew I had to get up now or else I would exactly do the same as my mother shouted a while ago. I dashed to the bathroom & my mother started making my bed properly as always. I know she's too hardworking & busy with all the house chores. But still she will make time to pamper me out of her busy schedule.

I came out after my bath & like always I had a huge challenge before me. Choosing my dress for the day as I had forgotten to decide on them previous night. I was checking in my wardrobe for what dress to wear when my mother entered again.

"Naina tum ab tak taiyar nahi hui, beta late ho raha hai tujhe. Jaldi se taiyar ho jaa, main nashta yahin le aayi hu.", said my mother affectionately. "Maa, mujhe samaj nahi aa raha, main kya pehnu aaj, please kuch help karo na kapde choose karne mein.", I said looking at her with my puppy eyes. She laughed & replied, "Kya hoga tera, mere bina. Shaadi karke jayegi tab wahan main nahi aaugi saath tere ye sab help karne. Kitna time lagta hai tujhe sirf kapde decide karne mein, pata nahi life partner decide karne me kitna time lagayegi yeh ladki."

I naughtily replied, "Maa, main kahin nahi jaanewali aapko aur papa ko chod kar. Shaadi toh main karne se rahi. Aur agar aapne mujhe force kiya shaadi ke liye toh main bhaag jaungi yahan se, bataa rahi hu main aapko abhi se."

My mother was still smiling looking at me with heart full of love. I just went & hugged her tightly. There is no one like her & my papa in my life. They are my life. This is my small world where we live happily. My mother kissed my forehead & left me to find me something nice to wear.

"Naina yeh le, aaj yeh pink dress pehen le. Tujhpe yeh rang bohot acha lagta hai. Aur jaldi tayar ho jaa, nashta bhi yahin rakha hai." I nodded & got ready in a superfast mode as I was getting too late. I got dressed & had my breakfast quickly. I came out of my room & saw my mother was cleaning the kitchen as usual. I hurriedly went to her & kissed on her cheeks bidding her a quick goodbye. She handed me the tiffin & waved me a goodbye wishing me a good day ahead.

I was running late today so I had to take a fast local to CST for reaching my workplace on time. Mumbai is a city that never sleeps. Local trains are the easiest means of transport here. Lakhs of people travel through them to reach their destinations on time. I'm definitely one of them. I took the fast local from Ghatkopar which is a little crowded today than usual. I hope that I reach office on time.

SAMEER

"Sameer uth gaya tu. Arey waahh barkhurdar, aaj aapki subah bohot jaldi ho gayi." Nanu chuckled while watching his grandson getting ready for office. "Chal jaldi taiyaar hokar niche aaja, saath me hi nashta karenge."

I got ready in the next 10 minutes & headed to the dining table where Nanu was waiting for me. "Aaja beta, nashta karle, aaj tere manpasand aalu ke parathe bane hai. Acche se kha lena abhi fir pata nahi thik se lunch karega bhi ya nahi. Mujhe pata hai tera tiffin woh dono dramebaaz kha lete honge aur tu kuch nahi khata hoga." Nanu was chiding me continuously & as usual I was loving it.

Ramdhari served me three hot aalu parathas with curd & left to bring me my tiffin. Nanu was having his tea when I spoke, "Nanu aaj mujhe aane me thoda late ho jayega toh please aap khaana kha lena, meri raah mat dekhna. Aapko fir davai bhi leni hoti hai na. Toh please aap dinner kar lena. Main aapko office se nikalte hi call karunga. Apna dhyan rakhna Nanu. Main nikalta hu abhi. Love you."

I took the bike keys from the table & left waving Nanu & Ramdhari a goodbye.

NAINA

I reached office just 5 minutes before the login time. I was breathing heavily as I had made it in record time walking from CST station to her office. I instantly left to freshen up so that I could start with my work. When I came back to my seat, I heard, "Naina, kidhar thi tu? Kab se tera intezaar kar rahi thi. Koi tere baare me pooch raha tha." I was not sure that why was she smiling too much today while talking to me. Not smiling, she was smirking. I searched around to see about whom she was talking. But I didn't find anyone so I asked irritatingly, "Kon hai jo mujhe subah subah dhoondh raha hai Preeti? Koi dikhai toh nahi de raha yahan."

She was still smirking & then it clicked me that she was talking about HIM. I just smiled, because I knew she will tease me for this for the rest of the day. "Ohh, toh tu Sameer ki baat kar rahi hai." I mumbled softly. Preeti was instantly at my side, murmuring, "Chalo acha hai, mujhe naam nahi lena pada aur tu khudse hi samaj gayi. Haan Sameer hi aaya tha yahan tujhse baat karne. Maine keh diya usse ki tu abhi aayi nahi hai." I couldn't contain my excitement & spoke, "Acha fir bataa kya bola usne, kuch urgent baat thi kya, kuch important hi hoga isliye muje aate hi milne aa gaya. Bol na Preeti, kya bola Sameer ne."

"Naina devi, thoda shant ho jaa. Teri Rajdhani express ko thoda break laga aur mujhe bolne toh de, khud hi bole ja rahi hai kab se." I mumbled a sweet sorry & she continued, "Woh aayega wapas tujhse baat karne. Toh madam, zara apne dil ko shant karo aur jyada excitement mein apne dil ki baat bol mat dena usse abhi. Samjhi na." I was just staring at her & again she started, "Hey bhagvan. Main kya karun is ladki ka. Naina, tu kaam shuru kar tab tak. Pata nahi woh kab aayega wapas. Thik hai."

I sat down at my desk & started my work, hoping to see him soon.

SAMEER

I reached office fifteen minutes early today. I freshened up & was just going to meet Naina, when my two best friends, Munna & Pandit were standing in front of me. "Arey Sameer, aaj tu jaldi aa gaya. Aur yeh kya teri ankhen suji hui kyun lag rahi hai. Thik se soya nahi kya?", asked Munna worriedly. I spoke a little slowly, "Munna, aisa kuch nahi hai. Main ache se soya bas jaldi uth gaya tha isliye shayad meri ankhen suji hui lag rahi hai tujhe. Tum dono canteen mein jao, main abhi aata hun."

"Chenu, aaj yeh kuch badla badla sa nahi lag raha. Kuch toh baat hai. Pata lagana padega. Kuch toh chal raha hai iske dimag mein.", said Pandit watching me going towards the other end of the office. Munna nodded thinking the same & said, "Chal canteen chalte hai, wahin pooch lenge Sameer se kya baat hai."

I was walking towards the other end of my office to meet a friend. I don't know whether I should call HER my friend or not as we haven't talked much yet. But here I'm, going to ask her for something which she must not have even thought about. When I reached at her department, she wasn't there. But her colleague cum best friend, Preeti, was sitting at her desk & checking her mobile. When she felt someone's presence, she turned towards me. Raising her eyebrow, she asked, "Sameer, tum yahan kya kar rahe ho subah subah?"

I spoke a little nervously, "Good morning Preeti. Actually, main yahan Naina se milne aaya hu. Woh aayi nahi ab tak?" She raised her both eyebrows listening to me & said, "Naina aa jayegi thode time mein. Tum bolo kya kaam hai, main bata dungi usse." I instantly nodded negatively & spoke, "Nahi mujhe Naina se hi kuch personal baat karni hai. Main baad me aata hun. Bye Preeti. Have a good day."

I left instantly before she could ask me anything more. I thought, "Naina toh roz jaldi aa jaati hai, aaj kya hua jo late ho gayi. Lunch me baat kar lunga. Abhi canteen jaata hun, Munna aur Pandit raah dekh rahe honge."

NAINA

"Yeh ladka kab aayega, do ghante ho gaye. Kaam par bhi focus nahi kar paa rahi thik se. Yeh Preeti bhi na baar baar meri taraf kyun dekh rahi hai", I thought. "Naina, tu kyun itna tension le rahi hai. Itna soch mat aa jayega tera Sameer. Kahin kaam mein busy ho gaya hoga. Itni hi besabri ho rahi hai toh uske landline pe hi call karle. Baat kar legi toh tera mann bhi shant ho jayega", spoke Preeti.

"Haan tu thik keh rahi hai. Main call hi kar leti hu. Pata toh chale kya kaam hai usse", I told her & dialed Sameer's extension. His phone was ringing, but he didn't pick it up until a several rings. "Hello, Sameer speaking", came his soft reply. I looked at Preeti & turned around on my chair away from her & spoke as sweetly as I could, "Hello Sameer, main Naina bol rahi hun. Tum aaj subah mujhse milne aaye the na? Kuch important kaam tha kya? Tum wapis aaye nahi toh mujhe laga main hi tumhe call karlu."

"Hii Naina. Haan main aaya tha tumse milne. Kuch personal baat karni hai. Kya hum lunch time mein baat kar sakte hai?", he asked politely. "Haan thik hai. Hum lunch time mein milte hai.", I replied. "Ok Naina. Lunch jaldi karke, mujhe apne saamnewale café mein milna. Thik hai. Bye.", and he disconnected the call before I could say anything.

"Kya hua Naina. Aise muh kyun utar gaya tumhara. Kya bola Sameer ne? Kuch aisa waisa nahi bola na. Bata mujhe. Abhi khabar leti hun uski. Aise kaise kuch bhi bol sakta hai.", spoke Preeti annoyingly. I replied instantly, "Arey aise kuch nahi hua. Usne mujhe lunch mein milne bulaya hai, niche café mein."

She raised her eyebrows & asked, "Toh tujhe toh khush hona chahiye na ki usne tujhe milne bulaya. Aise shakal kyun latka rakhi hai fir tune. Kya hua Naina." I could see she was worried for me, so I replied with a smile, "Kuch nahi hua hai Preeti. Main bas yeh soch rahi hun ki usse mujhse kya personal kaam ho sakta hai. Aur tujhe toh pata hai, uske saamne aate hi meri bolti band ho jaati hai. Pata nahi main uske saamne aate hi kaise react karungi. Bas isliye thoda tension ho raha hai."

Hearing this, Preeti started laughing & then spoke, "Naina mujhe pata hai ki Sameer ke saamne aate hi teri bolti band ho jaati hai. Par tu itna kyun nervous ho jaati hai. Mujhe pata hai ki tujhe woh kaafi pasand hai. Yeh accha mauka hai tere paas, usse baat karne ka, usse samaj ne ka." 

"Tujhe pata hai na Preeti, woh mujh mein kabhi interest nahi lega. Uski toh girlfriend bhi hai. Dekhe hai maine unke pics insta pe. Kitne khush lagte hai saath mein.", I spoke dejectedly. "Usse itna hi mujhse friendship karni hoti toh woh mujhe lunch karne saath bulata naa ki mujhe kehta lunch karne ke baad milne aana." I sounded a little hurt.

Preeti didn't say anything after that & I resumed to do my work. I knew that whatever Sameer wanted to talk was not going to be good. I was having a bad feeling about all this. But still I wanted to go & check out for myself what he wanted to speak.

SAMEER

After talking to Naina on the call, I tried to concentrate on my excel sheet. But it seemed a bit difficult. I thought, "Kya Naina maanegi. Jo main usse karne ke liye kehne wala hun, kya woh uske liye taiyar hogi ? Mujhe kuch bhi karke usse manana hoga. Wohi hi meri aakhri ummeed hai. Wohi meri madad kar sakti hai. Please bhagwanji, meri help karna Naina ko manane ke liye. Is baar meri help kar dijiyega please."

I was desperately waiting for the lunch time. As soon as the lunch time arrived, I walked towards the canteen dragging Munna & Pandit with me. We had our lunch together every day. But that day, I wasn't interested in eating. Munna started his rant as always, "Kya yaar, mummy ne aaj karele ki sabzi kyun di, unhe pata hai na mujhe kadve karele pasand nahi hai." "Yaar Chenu, kyun ro raha hai, ye le bhindi ki sabzi kha, teri favorite hai na. Kadve karele hum kha lenge, kyun Sameer?", Pandit spoke looking at me.

But I didn't hear a word. I was finishing my lunch fast so that I could meet Naina. I was so lost that I didn't notice that Munna had replaced my tiffin with his. When I took the morsel, I shouted, "Yeh kya hai?" Munna looked at me suspiciously & spoke, "Tera dhyan kidhar hai Sameer. Subah se dekh raha hun, tu kuch khoya khoya sa lag raha hai. Aur tu kisse milne gaya tha subah. Kuch pareshani hai kya. Hume bata hum milkar sab thik kar lenge."

I wasn't sure to confess my plans. But these are my friends.. my lifelines. They need to know what I was upto. So I spoke a little hesitantly, "Munna.. Pandit.. Main sab bataunga tum dono ko. Bas abhi mere paas time nahi hai. Shaam ko mere saath ghar chalna, main sab bata dunga. Abhi chalta hun. Thoda important kaam hai mujhe. Shaam ko milte hai." I left the canteen without finishing my lunch.

I walked towards the café debating with myself, "Main jo karne jaa raha hun woh sahi hai ya nahi, main nahi janta. Par yahi aakhri option hai mere paas. Chal Sameer taiyaar ho ja. Naina aati hi hogi."

NAINA

"Preeti chal jaldi lunch kar lete hai, mujhe Sameer se milne jana hai.", I told her while having my lunch at a superfast speed. "Dekh Naina, main na jaldi jaldi nahi kha sakti. Tu hi kha le fatafat. Waise bhi mujhe thodi aana hai tere saath, jo main bhi jaldi jaldi khaun.", spoke Preeti while having her lunch at a much slower pace. I didn't say anything further & finished my lunch in the next 5 minutes.

I ran towards the elevator to get to the café on time. I entered the café & saw Sameer waiting for me at the corner table. He was looking so handsome in his white formal shirt with blue denims, that I could not stop staring. As I neared him, I could feel my heartbeats accelerating. I took slow small steps towards him. He looked up at me giving me a small wave. As I reached him, he stood up & offered me a chair opposite to him. I sat there with my heart thumping loudly. I hoped that he didn't hear my superfast heartbeats.

"Naina kuch logi tum.. Coffee ya koi soft drink?", I heard him speak to me softly. My heart skipped a beat when I heard his voice. I was so lost in him that he had to tap me on my hand to get me back from my reverie. "Ummm. Nahi Sameer, mujhe kuch nahi chahiye. Main thik hun. Tum batao, tumhe mujhse ka important baat karni hai?", I stuttered a little as always.

What is Sameer going to ask Naina to do?

Will Naina agree to whatever Sameer wants?

Do let me know if I should continue the story.

With lots of Love,

DIKU...❤

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanayayudkbh90 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Story seems Intresting ,yes pls continue.

diku1302 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanayayudkbh90

Story seems Intresting ,yes pls continue.

Thanks a lottt...😊

i will update soon.

MOH29 thumbnail

InterestingImage

diku1302 thumbnail

Thanks a lot 😊

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Interesting. Please continue. Waiting for the next update .

diku1302 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenapain

Interesting. Please continue. Waiting for the next update .

Thanks a lot...❤️

I will update both my stories tomorrow evening..😊

diku1302 thumbnail

Hello everyone...

I'm back with the next part.

Ignore the mistakes.

With lots of love,

DIKU...❤

CAN BROKEN HEART BE MENDED

CHAPTER TWO

SAMEER

I was waiting for Naina at the corner table in the café. I was checking the insta stories, when I felt her presence. It felt a bit strange that I always felt her presence even before seeing her. She was dressed in a pink simple suit. She looked elegant in her attires. Never overdressed. No make up at all. She was beautiful in a simple way.

I knew she had a crush on me. I had heard about it a lot from Munna & Pandit. They even use to tease me for that. And that is the main reason I'm here for a huge favor.

When she neared my table, I stood up offering her the chair opposite to me. I asked her if she wanted to have coffee or a soft drink. But she denied it & wanted me to talk. I knew it was time to bring my plan in action. So I began.

"Naina, mujhe tumse kuch poochna hai. Kya tum mere sawalon ka jawab dogi sacchi sacchi.", I asked her politely. She nodded & I continued, "Main jaanta hun hum itne acche friends nahi hai aur humne jyada baatein nahi ki aaj tak. Toh sabse pehle kya hum friends bann sakte hai?"

She again nodded & I offered my hand for a handshake saying, "Friends." She smiled a little. I could feel her tremble while shaking my hand. I felt the same. But I ignored that feeling again & continued, "Naina, kya tum mujhe pasand karti ho?" There I had started my questioning. She blinked rapidly at my question. I felt her hesitate before she spoke, "Yeh tumhe kisne bataya."

I smiled & spoke, "Bas pata chal gaya. Toh bolo kya tum mujhe like karti ho Naina?" I knew the answer but I wanted to confirm. She lowered her eyes & spoke shyly, "Haan." I did a happy dance in mind as this was my first step towards my plan. "Naina, meri taraf dekho please. Mujhe aur bhi kuch poochna hai?", I asked her. She looked at me keenly & said, "Hmmmm... Aur kya poochna hai?" I was watching her intently. She looked adorable with her raised eyebrows, her lower lip trembling a little while talking to me. She was distracting me with her sweet, simple & innocent looks. I tried to focus on what I wanted to ask her.

"Naina kya tum meri girlfriend banogi?", I asked a little hesitantly.

NAINA

Did I hear it right. Did he ask me to be his girlfriend? Is he joking? I had a lot of thoughts at that instant. But I think I had lost my voice. I couldn't speak. I was just staring at him without blinking. And then I felt his hand come on mine bringing me out of my thoughts. He spoke softly, "Naina, tumhe abhi jawab deni ki zarurat nahi hai. Main intezaar kar lunga."

Before I could speak, the waiter arrived to take our orders. Sameer asked me again if I wanted anything. He ordered two cold coffees for us. The waiter left after taking our orders.

"Sameer, tum mazaak toh nahi kar rahe na? Kahin kisise bet lagayi hai kya? Toh mujhe batao. Main tumhari help kar dungi bet jeetne mein. Bas aise mazaak mat karo. Jo bhi hai sach bolo please.", finally I got my voice. He was staring me with such an intensity that I couldn't hold his gaze for a long time. So I lowered my eyes & spoke again. "Dekho Sameer, main maanti hun ki mujhe tum bohot pasand ho. Par main yeh bhi jaanti hun ki main tumhare type ki ladki nahi hun. Hum ek dusre ko acche se jaante bhi nahi. Toh tum mujhe apni girlfriend banne ke liye kyun pooch rahe ho. Aur woh jo already tumhari girlfriend hai, uska kya?"

After a moment I heard him speak, "Naina.. Hum abhi friends bane hai, dheere dheere jaan hi lenge ek dusre ko. Aur tumhe kyun lagta hai ki tum mere type ki ladki nahi ho. Aur meri koi girlfriend nahi bani aaj tak. Sab sirf meri friends hai. Naina, tum woh pehli ladki ho jise main apni girlfriend banne ke liye pooch raha hun. Aur ek minute, kya kaha tumhe, meri koi girlfriend hai. Zara mujhe batao tum kiski baat kar rahi ho?"

I couldn't believe that he didn't have any girlfriend. And I was just confused about whatever I heard, so I spoke a little hesitantly, "Sunaina, tumhari girlfriend hai na? Maine tumhare bohot se pictures dekhe hai insta pe." He widened his eyes at me & I continued, "Bolo Sameer. Jis tarah se tum Sunaina ke saath pictures post karte ho, usse toh kisiko bhi yahi lagega ki woh tumhari girlfriend hai. Aur tum usko jaise dekhte ho, usse koi bhi kahega ke tum usse bohot pyaar karte ho."

He looked surprised when I spoke again, "Sameer, kya tum Sunaina se pyaar karte ho? Tumhari jo yeh aankhen hai na, usme sab dikhta hai." I was just looking at him, waiting for his reply.

SAMEER

Was this girl for real. I couldn't believe that she observed me so much. When Munna & Pandit had told me about her crush on me, I wasn't interested to know who Naina was. But here this girl can read me even from the pictures I post on insta. So I made up my mind & decided to reveal what my plan was.

"Naina, tum mujhe kuch jyada hi ache se jaanti ho. I'm surprised & happy ki Munna aur Pandit ke alawa koi aur bhi hai jo mujhe samajhta hai. Thik hai, main abhi sirf sach bolunga. Par tumhe promise karna hoga ki jo main tumhe abhi bataunga woh kisi ko nahi pata chalna chahiye. Preeti ko bhi nahi bol sakti tum."

She nodded & said, "Main promise karti hu Sameer, main kisi ko bhi kuch nahi bataungi. Par Preeti woh toh meri best friend hai. Usse main jhooth nahi bol paungi. Aaj tak koi bhi baat nahi chupayi hai maine. Kya yeh sab tum apne best friends, Munna aur Pandit ko nahi batane wale?"

I exhaled slowly & spoke, "Thik hai, Naina. Tum Preeti ko bata sakti ho. Ummmm... Naina... Kya tum meri Fake Girlfriend ban sakti ho?" "Fake Girlfriend?", she questioned me. I spoke a little cautiously, "Haan Naina, tumne sahi samjha hai mujhe. Main Sunaina se bohot pyaar karta hun. Jabse maine usko pehli baar dekha tha, tab se hi mujhe usse pyaar ho gaya tha. Par woh mujhe sirf apna dost maanti hai. Aur abhi do din pehle hi usne mujhe uske boyfriend se milvaya. Kartik naam hai uska. Main jaanta hun tumhe lag raha hoga abhi ki kitna paagal ladka hun main. Sunaina ne boyfriend bana liya toh ab isse bhi girlfriend chahiye."

Naina had gone quiet listening to me. Still I continued, "Naina, agar tumhe aisa lag raha hai ki main koi revenge vagere lene wala hun toh tum galat soch rahi ho. Main tumhe isliye meri fake girlfriend banne ke liye keh raha hun taaki main usse bata saku ki main bhi boyfriend material hun. Main usse dikhana chahta hun ki main bhi kisiko khush rakh sakta hun. Koi mujhse bhi pyar kar sakta hai."

FLASHBACK...

"Sunaina, tum aisa kaise kar sakti ho mere saath. Tum jaanti ho na main tumse kitna pyaar karta hun. Tum aise kaise Kartik ki girlfriend bann sakti ho. Hum pichle chaar saal se friends hai. Kya tumhe itne time mein mere liye kuch feel nahi hua. Tum Kartik ko ek mahine pehle hi mili aur aaj tum uski girlfriend bhi ban gayi.", I was trying to make her understand that Kartik doesn't love her but she wasn't listening to me anymore. I had met Kartik twice till now, I didn't like the way he used to ogle Sunaina. I was damn sure that Kartik didn't love her. He just wanted her in his bed. But Sunaina was not understanding this.

"Sameer.. Main bhale hi Kartik ko ek mahine pehle mili hun. But I feel connected to him. Tumhare saath mujhe kabhi aisa feel nahi hua. Kya kabhi bhi maine tumse kaha ki main tumse pyaar karti hun. Hum sirf acche friends hai Sameer. You are not boyfriend material you know. Haan main maanti hun tum bohot handsome ho. Par mere liye sirf mere ache friend ho. Aur yeh kya pyaar pyaar laga rakha hai. Maine kabhi tumhe waise signals nahi diye. I don't feel anything for you Sameer. Main Kartik se pyaar karti hun. Bohot pyaar karti hun. Usne mujhe iss ek mahine mein itne gifts diye hain ki poocho mat. Tumne kya diya hai inn chaar saalon me. Kuch bhi toh nahi. Isliye keh rahi hun, tum boyfriend material ho hi nahi. Na mere liye, na kisi aur ke liye. Toh please ab yeh topic yahin khatam karte hain. Waise bhi mujhe late ho raha hai. Kartik mujhe aaj date pe le jaa raha hai. Chalo bye Sameer.", saying this she went away leaving me alone.

FLASHBACK ENDS...

I told her everything that had transpired between me & Sunaina two days ago. Naina had tears in her eyes. Why is she crying? Is she crying for me? How is that possible. We've just become friends now. What is this girl? She's feeling my pain. I can't see her cry.

"Naina tum ro kyun rahi ho? Kya hua? Kya maine yeh sab bataa ke tumhe itna bore kar diya, jo tum rone lagi? Kya tumhe bhi main boyfriend material nahi lagta kya?", I said teasing her. I couldn't see this innocent soul crying for me. Something pricked deep in my heart after seeing her tear stained face. Her red nose, her red puffy eyes. I couldn't see her in that state.

NAINA

After listening to Sameer, I couldn't hold back my tears. How can someone be so mean like Sunaina. I hated her even more now for hurting my Sameer. I calmed myself & spoke finally in a choked voice, "Sameer, Sunaina ne jo kiya woh accha nahi kiya. Usse tumhe aise hurt nahi karna chahiye tha. Paagal hai woh jo tumhara pyaar nahi samaj sakti, andhi hai jo tumhari aankhon me pyaar nahi dekh sakti. Bewakoof hai jo tumhe uski zindagi se jaane de rahi hai."

I looked deep in his eyes this time & spoke, "Mujhe ye batao tum ab kya karna chahte ho? Tumhe Sunaina ko wapis paana hai, itna toh main samaj gayi. Par main tumhari fake girlfriend ban kar kya help kar sakti hun? Aur tum mujhe hi kyun tumhari fake girlfriend banana chahte ho? Aur bhi toh ladkiyan hai, jo mujhse jyada acchi aur khubsurat hai. I think I'm not the right one for you Sameer. Tumhe kisi aur ko poochna chahiye. I'm sure koi bhi ladki tumhari fake girlfriend banne ke liye taiyar ho jayegi. Tumhe koi aisi ladki chahiye jo Sunaina se bhi jyada khoobsurat ho. Jisse Sunaina ko jalan ho. Naa ki meri jaise behen ji types. I hope you understand that."

Sameer immediately interrupted me, saying, "Tum hi perfect ho mere liye Naina. Tumse accha koi nahi mil sakta mujhe. Aur tumse kisne kaha ki tum behenji types ho. Tum bohot beautiful ho. Tumhari simplicity hi hai jiski wajah se main yeh help tumse maang raha hun. Toh Ms Naina Agarwal, kya tum meri Fake Girlfriend banogi please?"

Before I could say anything, I heard Preeti's voice behind me, "Naina, lunch time khatam ho gaya hai kab ka. Manager ne ab tak teen baar hi pooch liye hai tere liye. Tu tera phone bhi drawer main hi chod aayi thi. Isliye mujhe hi yahan aana pada. Ab chal jaldi. Sorry Sameer, tumhari baatein shaam ko puri kar lena office ke baad. Chal Naina." Preeti dragged me away from there.

Giving a last glance towards Sameer I left the café with Preeti.

SAMEER

Giving a last glance towards me, Naina went away with Preeti. I wished Naina would've answered my question before going. But I knew she needed time for processing whatever I told her. I had left the decision on her. I just prayed that she would agree to be my Fake Girlfriend.

I paid the bill & left towards the office. When I reached my cubicle, I saw Munna & Pandit sitting there, waiting for me. "Arey tum dono yahan kya kar rahe ho. Kuch kaam nahi hai kya tum dono ko?", I said teasing them. But both of them looked serious & were glaring at me. So I spoke a little hesitantly, "Kya hua hai. Tum dono aise kyun ghur rahe ho mujhe?"

"Tu baata. Tu kahan tha? Aur kiske saath tha?", Munna asked curiously. I didn't want to lie to them so I spoke truthfully, "Ummmm... Main niche hi tha. Café mein. Naina ke saath."

Both of them raised their eyebrows. Pandit asked me curiously, "Apni Naina ke saath. Mera matlab hai ki apne office wali Naina hi na?" I nodded without uttering a word. I knew they had a lot of questions. But now was not the time. We were in office & I didn't want to share my personal life here.

"Kya hum yeh topic baad mein continue karen. Abhi thoda kaam hi kar lete hai.", I spoke looking at them. They both nodded & left without a word. Luckily the time went by fast as I had to attend back to back meetings. By the time I finished with the meetings, it was already seven in the evening.

I rushed back to my cubicle & found my both the bff's waiting for me. I was really fortunate to have such best friends in my life, who always stood by me in my difficult times. We have been through all thick & thins of our lives. They both were having coffee & chatting when they felt my presence.

"Arey Sameer.. Tu aa gaya. Chal ekdum time pe aaya hai. Yeh le garma garam coffee. Abhi hi mangvayi hai. Yeh le pi le. Saari thakaan utar jayegi.", Munna said handing me my coffee mug. I felt blessed to have them in my life & thanked God, "Thank you Bhagvanji.. In dono ko mere life mein laane ke liye."

I felt my body & mind relaxing after having the coffee. "Chalo ghar nahi jaana hai kya? Ya yahin rehne ka iraada hai.", I said looking at them. Pandit spoke, "Haan chal chalte hain tere ghar. Bohot time ho gaya hai Nanaji se mile hue. Aur Ramdhari bhaiya ke haath ka khaane khaaye hue. Kyun Chenu? Aaj ki raat hum wahin ruk jaye kya? Waise bhi kal weekend hai.", Pandit asked Munna who was looking at me keenly.

"Haan haan.. Chalo na. Nanu bhi khush ho jayenge tum dono se milkar. Sach me kaafi time ho gaya hai. Humne saath me night outs hi nahi kiye.", I said to Munna happily. "Jaldi chalo.. Mujhe bohot bhuk lag rahi hai. Pet mein chuhe daudne lage hai ab.", Pandit said holding his stomach. We laughed at that & left towards home.

I knew that they wanted to know what is troubling me. So they wanted to spend the weekend with me. Even I thought that it was high time that I tell them everything, share about why I met Naina today.

"Naina", she hasn't left my mind since afternoon. Her smiling face, her doe shaped brown eyes, her nervousness, her tears... Everything was etched in my mind. I wanted to talk to her. I wanted to hear her voice. But how? I didn't have her number. We are working in the same office since last two years. I had never given any attention to any girl in our office as I was in love with Sunaina.

But Munna & Pandit were the people who brought my attention on Naina. Yes I agree that I started to notice her when I came to know about her crush on me. Her simplicity was the only thing that had attracted me towards her.

I was confused that why was I having such attraction towards Naina, when I loved Sunaina. Since I met her this afternoon, she hasn't left my mind. Why I wanted only her to be my Fake Girlfriend. I don't have any answer for that. She's so selfless that she even agreed to help me if I had placed some bet on her. She was too honest & shy to accept that she liked me.

I really hope that she would agree to be my Fake Girlfriend. I hope that this weekend ends soon so that I have her answer on Monday.

What will be Naina's decision?

Will she be ready to be Sameer's Fake Girlfriend?

Do let me know if I should continue the story.

Ignore the mistakes.

With lots of Love,

DIKU...❤

vinuanurag1 thumbnail

Loved it.... waiting for more

diku1302 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinuanurag1

Loved it.... waiting for more

Thank you so much...😊

I'm updating the next chapter in few minutes.