Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diku1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone...

I'm back with the last chapter of this story...

I hope everyone has enjoyed the story so far...

I had never imagined that I would get so much love for any of my stories & I'm thankful to each & everyone who has read, voted & commented...

I'm ending this story on a good note & will start a new story very soon...

Thanks a ton all of you...

Keep showering your love on my other stories too...

Do vote & comment if you like this last update...

Ignore the mistakes...

With Lots of Love,

Daksha...❤

CAN BROKEN HEART BE MENDED

CHAPTER TWENTY

SAMEER

I was still feeling a little weak... The way Naina was taking care of me gave me an insight of how our married life would look like in future... She was there with me since yesterday night... She didn't go home & instead had informed her parents that she would stay with me till I would be fine...

Tomorrow we were going to expose Sunaina after the party... We had played our cards well till now... This time she had meddled with me & my life, so I wasn't going to spare her at all... Naina was still a little worried about ruining her image but I didn't care anymore... She needs to be taught a thorough lesson...

I kept swaying with Naina for some more time on the music... "Sameer... chalo so jaate hai... Tumhe aaraam ki zarurat hai... Fir kal ki party ki taiyaari bhi toh karni hai..." She stopped dancing & took me towards the bed... She then switched off the music player... She gave me medicines & I quietly swallowed them making faces... She chuckled, "Good boy... Chalo so jao... Main zara fresh hokar aati hun..."

She went to the bathroom & I closed my eyes... My mother's face appeared in front of me... Was she going to attend the party tomorrow??? How will she react when she will know the truth??? Will she even look at me??? Will she ever talk to me??? Will she ever love me like a mother??? I didn't have any answers to this... I shouldn't think about her now... I should concentrate on the people who love me, not on them who didn't even know if I existed...

I heard the door opening & took a deep breath... Naina sat beside me & moved her fingers in my hair & I opened my eyes... She had switched off the main lights & kept only a single side table lamp on... "Sameer... So jao... Kuch bhi mat socho abhi ... Kal sab thik ho jaayega... Aur fir main, Nanu, Kabir, hum sab hai na tumhare saath... Hum sab thik kar denge... Tum tension mat ko... So jao... Warna main Nanu ko call karke tumhari shikayat karungi ki tum meri koi baat nahi maan rahe..."

"Accha... Aur maine tumhari kaunsi baat nahi maani ab tak, jo tum mujhe Nanu ke naam se dhamka rahi ho...", I said teasing her... She smiled, "Tum aaraam hi nahi kar rahe Sameer... Doctor ne tumhe poora din rest karne ko kaha tha, par tum toh poora din kuch na kuch kaam hi kar rahe the... Main jaanti hun, tum kal ki hi sab taiyaariyaan kar rahe the... Fir bhi, pehle apni tabiyat ka bhi khayal rakho naa..."

I gestured her to sleep next to me & she obliged... "Naina... Jab tum mera itne acche se khayaal rakh rahi ho toh main ekdum thik hun... Meri aadhi bimari toh tumhare mere paas rehne se hi bhaag jaati hai... Toh main ab bilkul thik hun..." I took her in my embrace softly... "I Love You Naina...", I kissed her forehead... "Chalo tum bhi aankhen band karo Naina... Tumhe bhi rest ki zarurat hai... Kal ka din bohot important hai..." We slept peacefully, hugging each other...

When I got up the next day, Naina wasn't next to me... I checked the time on my mobile to find that it was already nine in the morning... I heard some voices from the living room... I walked out to see who was visiting us so early in the morning... "Arey barkhurdaar... Tum uth gaye??? Thoda aur so lete, aaraam kar lete...", Nanu said coming towards me... He took me in his hug & rubbed my back...

"Nanu... Main thik hun ab... Aur aaj itna important din hai hum sab ke liye... Toh ab no aaraam... Sirf kaam...", I said still hugging him... I made him sit on the couch & went to freshen up... Naina was making breakfast in the kitchen for us... When I joined them for breakfast, Kabir too arrived with his parents... We all had our breakfast together & discussed our plan in detail...

Nanu left with Naina & Kabir's parents to look after the arrangements for the party... I & Kabir were directly going to attend the party in the evening... I rested the whole afternoon as I was feeling a little dizzy due to medications... Naina had already called me five times to check if I've eaten anything & taken my medicines on time... She even confirmed it with Kabir...

It was seven in the evening when Kabir drove me to Nanu's house... I took hesitant steps towards the house... Kabir understood my dilemma & kept his hand on my shoulder, "Sameer... Tumhe aaj yeh kadam uthaana hi hoga... Main jaanta hun ki tumne yeh ghar kis haalat mein choda tha... Aaj tumhe strong rehna hoga, tab hi khud ko begunaah saabit kar paaoge... Aur hum sab hai na tumhare saath..."

I hugged him, "Thanks Kabir..." "Arey baap re... Sameer... Ab toh tu mujhe thanks bhi bolne laga..." I thumped him on his shoulder lightly & we entered the house which was already full with guests... I recognized many people on the way who worked in 'Maheshwari Industries'... Everyone smiled & nodded at me... I walked ahead in search of Nanu & Naina... My eyes met with my besties who instantly turned away from me... It definitely pricked me deep in my heart, but I knew it was just a matter of few hours & everything will be fine...

Nanu came towards me & hugged me, "Sameer... Tum thik ho naa??? Chehra itna murjha kyun gaya hai tumhara???" He said checking my forehead if I had got fever again... "Main thik hun Nanu... Bas medicines ki wajah se thoda weakness hai..." My eyes were searching for Naina, but I couldn't find her... Nanu understood my wandering eyes & whispered, "Naina ko dhoond rahe ho???" I answered unconsciously, "Haannn..." Nanu & Kabir laughed... "Aa jaayegi thodi der mein...", Nanu said patting my back...

"Nanaji... Yeh Naina ab tak kyun nahi aayi??? Wohhh aa jaaye toh aap jaldi se announcement kar dena... Waise toh sab log aa hi gaye hai naa...", Munna said looking at me... I didn't react at all & Kabir took me away from them... He made me sit on the chair... Munna & Pandit were looking at us... And Kabir glared at them...

My mobile pinged & I unlocked the phone to find Naina's message... It read, "Sameer... Meet me in the kitchen in five minutes..." Kabir blinked his eyes at me & we both walked towards the kitchen to find her already there... He stood at the door & I entered the kitchen... I was stunned to see her in a pink gown... She looked like an angel... My angel... She came forward & offered me a spoon of curd & sugar, "Koi bhi shubh kaam karne se pehle dahi shakkar khaani chahiye..." She fed me & I too fed her a spoonful...

She rose on her tiptoes & kissed me gently on my cheek... "All the best Sameer... Main tumhare paas hi rahungi... Thik hai... Jao ab, isse pehle koi aa jaaye yahaan aur hume saath dekh le..." I kissed her on forehead, "Thik hai... Pehle main jaata hun... Tum jaldi baahar aa jaana... And I Love You..." She too mouthed a I Love You in return & l left from there with Kabir...

When I came back, I saw my mother & her husband talking to Nanu... Kabir stood next to me... I saw Sunaina had also arrived with her father... I was shocked to see her wearing a saree & flaunting it in front of Kabir's parents... I & Kabir chuckled seeing that scene... He whispered in my ear, "Isse pataa nahi hai ki aaj iski life mein kaunsi tsunami aanewali hai... Main kya, koi bhi isse shaadi ke liye taiyaar nahi hoga aaj ke baad..."

Naina joined Nanu in the next five minutes... Swati & Preeti came to me & murmured, "Tumhara kaam ho gaya hai Sameer... bas thodi der mein wohhh bhi aa jaayega... Uske aane tak Nanu announcement nahi karenge..." I saw Munna & Pandit glaring at their girls but the girls didn't care & stood beside me...

The person whom we were waiting for, finally arrived... I blinked my eyes at Nanu & he started speaking on the mike, "Aap sabko toh pataa hi hai ki maine aaj yeh party kyun rakhi hai... Main aaj 'Maheshwari Industries' ki kamaan kisi ke haathon mein saupne waala hun... Main ab retire hona chaahta hun... Bohot kaam kar liya... Ab iss buddhe insaan ko thode aaraam ki zarurat hai... Aap sab yahaan aaye uske liye main aap sabka bohot aabhari hun..."

Mr Vivek Somani was smirking as if he was going to be the next CEO... I saw my mother glancing at me few times... But this time I had made myself strong that I wouldn't give her any chance to break my heart & hurt me again... I wouldn't expect anything from her...

Nanu continued, "Main... Jayprakash Maheshwari... Apne poore hosh aur awaaz mein 'Maheshwari Industries' ka CEO, apne Naati, Sameer Maheshwari ko banaata hun..." Shock was an understatement for few people there... Other people clapped heartily to the news... Nanu gestured me to join him & Kabir took me to him as I was feeling a little weak...

I bent down to touch Nanu's feet to take his blessings... "Hamesha khush raho Beta... Mujhe poora vishwas hai ki tum 'Maheshwari Industries' ko bohot unche mukaam par pohonchaoge, mera naam roshan karoge..." He hugged me tightly & we let our tears of happiness flow...

Nanu continued, "Mere naati ko maine yunhi CEO nahi banaaya hai... Sameer ne teen saal dusri company mein kaam kiya hai, ek employee ki tarah... Uske baad, peechle mahine se meri help kar raha tha, taaki usse acche experiences mile... Thode din pehle hi Sameer Singapore jaakar hamara project successfully set kar ke aaya hai... Maine yunhi mere naati ko CEO nahi banaaya... Iske peeche uski mehnat hai... Aur aaj mujhe mere Sameer par bohot garv hai..."

Nanu turned towards the crowd & continued, "Aaj aur ek important announcement karni hai mujhe... Ab se do hafte baad Sameer ki shaadi Naina Agarwal se hogi... Toh aap sab mere bacchon ko apna aashirwaad dene zaroor aana... Aur ab main chaahta hun ki Sameer bhi kuch bole..."

I & Naina took his blessings together... I turned towards the people & Naina held my arm possessively, standing next to me, giving her support... "Main khush hun ki Nanu ne mujhe iss kaabil samjha ki main 'Maheshwari Industries' ko aage badha saku... Main aapka bharosa kabhi nahi todunga Nanu... Aur jab aap aur Naina mere saath ho toh main kuch bhi haasil kar sakta hun..."

My eyes misted, "Nanu ne meri bohot help ki hai... Bohot kuch sikhayaa hai... Aaj main jo bhi hun sirf unhi ki wajah se hun... Mere papa ke guzarne ke baad unhone hi mujhe paal poskar badaa kiya... Mere Nanu hi mere mummy-papa, sab kuch hai... Aur ab se Naina bhi meri iss choti si family ka hissa hai... Mummy-papa aap bhi aaiye naa...", I said looking at Naina's parents...

My mother was shocked to hear that I referred Naina's parents as mummy-papa... I & Naina bent together & took their blessings... Both of them hugged us & blessed us wholeheartedly... I glanced at Munna-Pandit who were now standing faraway with blank expressions...

Nanu spoke again, "Ab aap sab party enjoy kariye... Dinner garden mein lagaaya hai... Enjoy the party everyone..." People gathered around me to congratulate me & then headed towards the garden area... Munna & Pandit walked to Nanu, "Nanaji... Aap toh Naina ko CEO bananewale the, toh fir yeh sab achanak kaise???", Pandit asked looking at me...

Nanu smiled at my restless friends & spoke, "Rahu-Ketu... Hum party khatam hone par baat karenge... Abhi guests ka dhyaan rakhte hai... Baatein toh baad mein bhi hoti hi rahegi... It was already close to ten at night when the guests started leaving... Almost all the guests had left in the next fifteen minutes... Now, it was only me & Nanu, Naina & her parents, Kabir & his parents, Sunaina & her father & my mother with her husband... My besties were standing with their girls a little away from us...

Sunaina's father spoke, "Maheshwari ji... Aapne toh mujhe kahaa tha ki aapne Sameer ko apni company aur ghar se nikaal diyaa hai... Fir aaj achanak aisa announcement kar diya... It's really shocking..." Mr Vivek Somani also spoke impatiently, "Papa... Mujhe bhi sab thoda ajeeb hi lagaa... Aise achanak Sameer ko CEO bana dena... Aapko nahi lagta aapne yeh faisla jaldi le liya... I mean, thode time aur Sameer company mein experience le leta, toh accha hota..."

Nanu smiled sweetly at him, "Maine jo bhi kiya bohot soch samaj ke hi kiya hai... Aaj nahi toh kal Sameer ko CEO toh banna hi tha... Aur yeh toh uska hakk bhi hai... Aakhir mera naati hai aur mera legal heir bhi... Waise bhi mere siva kaun hai uska... Tum apna business sambhalo... Main meri family aur business ka khud dekh lunga..."

Nanu turned to Sunaina's father, "Aur aap kya keh rahe the... Aapko aapki beti ne bataaya toh hoga naa ki Sameer ne meri company aur ghar kyun choda... Maine nahi nikaala tha usse... Sameer khud yeh sab chod kar gaya tha... Aur iski wajah aapki yeh laadli beti hi hai..." Mr Parekh turned towards his daughter, "Yeh Maheshwari ji kya keh rahe hai Sunaina??? Kya kiya tha tumne???"

Before Sunaina could answer, I spoke drawing everyone's attention, "Main batata hun uncle..." I showed all the photographs & video that she had sent that unfortunate day at my place... I even gave them the letter that she had addressed to Naina telling her to break our marriage... Pandit & Munna were shocked after reading that letter...

I continued, "Sunaina ne koi kasar baaki nahi chodi, mujhe mere family aur friends ke nazron mein nicha giraane ke liye..." I took few steps & stood in front of Sunaina, "Tumhe yahi laga tha na ki yeh sab photos aur video dekhkar meri shaadi Naina se toot jaayegi aur main tumse shaadi kar lunga... Par jab tumhe yeh pataa chala ki maine office aur ghar sab chodkar raste par aa gaya hun, toh turant Kabir ke peeche pad gayi... Kyunki wohh ameer hai... Mujhe toh pehle se pataa tha ki tum jaisi khudgarz ladki kabhi kisise saccha pyaar kar hi nahi sakti... Tumhara pyaar toh ek hi hai, 'Paisa...' Kyun sach kaha na???"

I took one more step towards her, "Tum khud sabko sab sach bataogi yaa main bataun???" She blinked her eyes innocently, "Kaunsa sach??? Sach toh sabke saamne hi hai na??? Tum uss raat mere saath hi toh the na apne hotel room mein... Infact hum saara time saath hi the Singapore mein... Tumne hi toh manaa kiya tha Naina aur Nanu ko hamare baare mein kuch bataane ke liye... Par main sabse jhooth nahi bolna chahti thi... Aur khamakha Naina ki zindagi kyun kharaab karti na, jab ki tum mere saath wahaan rangraliyan manaa rahe the..."

"Bas...", I screamed at her, finally my control snapped... Naina was beside me in a flash, "Sameer calm down...", she rubbed my back... I took deep breaths & calmed down... I looked at Sunaina, "Acchaa toh tum wahan Kartik ke saath nahi thi mere room mein???" She nodded in a noo, "Kaun Kartik??? Main kisi Kartik ko nahi jaanti???"

Someone came in my view & I gestured him to come ahead, "Toh tum iss Kartik ko nahi jaanti???", I said gesturing her towards the person behind her... She turned & froze on her spot, unable to move... Her real boyfriend cum her co-partner in crime stood in front of her... She stammered, "Tum... tum... yahaan kya kar rahe ho???" Kartik looked at her with misty eyes, "Toh tum mujhe nahi jaanti Sunaina???"

But before she could say anything, Kabir jumped in, "Sunaina... Kaun hai yeh??? Tumhara ex-boyfriend hai kya???" Kartik burst out loudly, "Nahi... Main iska boyfriend hun..." Kabir acted in a dramatic way, "Boyfriend??? Really... Toh fir yeh mujhse shaadi karne ke liye, mere parents se milne kyun aayi thi kal???" Kartik looked at her, "Tum kal iske parents ko milne gayi thi??? Ohhh... Ab samaj aaya ki tum mere calls kyun nahi utha rahi thi kal se..."

"Kartik... Inki koi baat mat suno...", she pleaded him... But Kartik looked more hurt with her betrayal... "Sameer... Main tumhe sab sach batata hun..." He pointed towards Sunaina, "Isne hi sab plan kiya tha aur main iske pyaar ke chakkar mein iski sab baatein maani aur iske plan mein help ki..."

This is what we wanted... We wanted Kartik to spill the beans & that was exactly what was happening... I had asked Preeti & Swati to follow Kartik & inform him about Sunaina & Kabir... Kabir had intentionally clicked some pictures of them & Had forwarded to Naina, who had then forwarded them to Swati & Preeti... I was damn sure that Kartik didn't knew about her recent interest... I knew Sunaina would never accept her fault... The girls had met Kartik in a restaurant & showed him the pictures... The girls had done their part & Kartik was here doing exactly what we wanted...

He continued, "Main Sunaina ke kehne par hi Singapore aaya tha uske saath... Koi friend ki shaadi attend nahi karne aayi thi... Tumse badla lene aayi thi... Usse pataa chal gaya tha ki tum kisi project ke liye Singapore jaanewale ho... Fir hum bhi wahaan aa gaye... Humne tum par continuously nazar rakhi, tum kahaan jaate ho, kab jaate ho... kisse milte ho... Tumhare hotel ke ek attendant ko humne hire kiya tha, jo tumhari har khabar hum tak pohonchaata tha..."

He looked at Sunaina & wiped his tears, "Café mein Sunaina jaan bujhkar giri thi, taaki tum usse pakdo aur main tabhi video banau aur photos click karun... Aur waise hi hua... Sameer ne toh I Love You Naina ke liye bola tha, iske liye nahi... Wohhh toh humne edit kar diya tha, taaki tum sabko lage ki Sameer Sunaina ko I Love You bol raha hai... Uss din wahaan Sameer ne usko itna sunaaya ki mera khoon khaul utha tha... Fir kuch din hum Sameer ke saamne nahi aaye aur kuch aisi planning kar rahe the, jisse uski poori zindagi barbaad ho jaaye..."

I held Kartik's collar & spoke angrily, "Tumne toh mujhse meri zindagi hi cheen li... Tum iss khudgarz ladki ke chakkar mein meri zindagi tabaah karne ko taiyaar ho gaye... Ab hume batao ki uss raat tum dono mere kamre mein kaise pohonche... Mujhe poora sach sunna hai..." Kabir pulled me away from him & told me to calm down... He made me sit on the chair...

Kartik continued, "Hume pataa chala ki tum uss raat apne colleagues ke saath party karne wale the... Isse accha mauka hume nahi mil sakta tha... Jab Sunaina tumse baat kar rahi thi club mein, tab maine hi tumhare orange juice mein behoshi ki goli milaayi thi... Jaise hi tumne woh juice piya, hum baahar jaakar ruk gaye... Tumhara intezaar kar rahe the... Tum thode hi der mein baahar aa gaye the... Humne lift open hi rakhi thi taaki hum tumhe tumhare kamre tak le jaaye..."

"Tum jaise hi lift mein aaye, tum behosh ho gaye aur tumhara phone wahin gir gaya... Maine hi tumhara phone le liya tha... Hotel attendant ki madad se hum tumhare room mein jaa paaye..." He paused & asked for some water... Naina handed him a glass of water...

After taking few sips, he started again, "Maine tumhare phone se kuch messages kiye the Sunaina ke number par aur fir delete bhi kar diye taaki tumhe shak na ho... Maine hi tumhara shirt nikala tha aur fir Sunaina ke saath tumhare pictures kheenchi... Tumhara phone humne hi uss attendant ko diya tha aur usse kahaa tha subah hi tumhe de..."

"Sameer... Maine bohot badi galti ki hai... Aur isliye main chaahta hun ki tum mujhe sazaa do... Meri maafi mangne se main tumhara dard toh nahi kam kar paaunga... Mujhe bohot din tak thik se neend nahi aayi par ab pataa chala kyun... Mujhe mera guilt khaaye jaa raha tha... Maine kahin na kahin tumse tumhari family cheen li thi... I'm sorry Sameer... Do punish me as I deserve that only..."

He turned & walked towards Sunaina, "Mujhse bohot badi galti ho gayi ki maine tumse pyaar kiya aur tum par bharosa kiya... Main jaanta tha ki tum kisi paisewale se hi shaadi karna chahti ho... Kahin na kahin mujhe lagta tha ki tum mujhse pyaar karne lagogi... Par aisa kuch nahi hua... Mujhe lagaa tha ki mera pyaar dekhkar tum apna ameer ladke se shaadi karne ka mann badal logi... Lekin aaj mujhe tumhari sacchai pataa chal gayi... Tum sirf mujhe use kar rahi thi, taaki Sameer se shaadi kar pao... Aur jab tumhe pataa chala ki Sameer ab ameer nahi raha toh dusra bakra dhoondne lagi... Mujhe tumse jyada khudpar ghinn aa rahi hai... Tumhari wajah se maine Sameer aur Naina ko alag karne ki koshish ki... Mujhe pehle hi samaj jaana chahiye tha ki tum kisi ki nahi ho sakti..."

He took few steps towards Kabir, "Bhai... Aaj meri ek salaah maan lena... Iss khudgarz ladki se shaadi mat karna... Isse tumse nahi, tumhare paison se pyaar hai... Jab usse mujhse jyada ameer ladka mila toh mujhe bhool gayi, kal tumse jyada koi ameer milega toh tumhe bhi bhool jaayegi..." Kabir patted his back & smiled...

Within a second, I heard a sound... Sunaina had slapped Kartik, "How dare you??? Mujhe tum par bharaosa karna hi nahi chahiye tha... Tum toh mujhse pyaar karte the na, fir aisa kaun karta hai??? You exposed all my plans in front of everyone... I'm not going to leave you... Nahi chodungi main tumhe..." She tried to slap him again but this time Kabir held her hand & pushed her a little away & she fell down with a thud...

The moment she got up, I saw Naina standing in front of her... "Yeh sab tumhari wajah se hua hai... Jab se tum Sameer ki zindagi mein aayi ho, wohhh mujhe bhool gaya... Maine kitni baar samjhaya tumhe ki Sameer ko chod do, par tum maani nahi naa... Ab dekho main kya karti hun..." She picked up a vase from the nearby table & was about to hit Naina, when I held her hand...

"Don't you dare even think of touching my Naina..." The vase fall down from her hand & I heard another sound... This time my Naina had slapped Sunaina... The police arrived & I was shocked to see them... Who had called them??? They told us that they had recorded everything that had happened... The female constables held Sunaina who was cursing everyone...

Naina went to her, "Maine bhi tumse kahaa tha kai baar ki mujhse aur khaaskar Sameer se durr rehne ko... Last time ki conference room ki baatein bhool gayi thi kya??? Jo tumne hume alag kare ke liye yeh sab kiya... Ms Sunaina Parekh... tum kaan khol kar sunn lo, tumhari jaisi sau Sunaina bhi aa gayi na toh bhi mera aur Sameer ka pyaar kam nahi hoga... Hamara pyaar aur bharosa tum jaisi koi bhi apni ghatiya planning se nahi tod sakta... Mujhe mere Sameer par atoot bharosa hai aur rahega... Hamesha..."

Naina looked at the inspector, "Inhe le jaiye please... Main ab isse ek aur second ke liye bhi nahi dekh sakti..." "Rukiye Inspector sahab..." It was Nanu's voice... He walked to Sunaina & her father followed Nanu... "Sunaina beta... Tumne jo kiya, wohhh bilkul bhi thik nahi kiya... Tum itni naadan kaise ho sakti ho... Parekh ji... Main chaahun toh abhi yeh giraftaari rok sakta hun... Par nahi karunga... Kyunki aapki beti ne iss baar har had paar kar li hai..."

Her father spoke, "Sab galti meri hi hai Maheshwari ji... Maine hi isse sar chadha rakha hai... Iski maa ke guzarne ke baad main business mein busy ho gaya... Kabhi jyada dhyaan diya hi nahi... Jo bhi chahiye hota tha isse, main laa deta... Yahi meri sabse badi galti thi... Pehle hi do chaar thappad marker samjha diya hota toh aaj yeh din dekhne ki naubat nahi aati..." He sighed, "Maine hi isse Sameer se shaadi karne ke liye kahaa tha... Par tab mujhe Sunaina ne kahaa tha ki Sameer usse pyar karta hai, isliye main yeh baat shaadi tak pohonchana chaahta tha... Aapko toh pataa hai na mera business kuch khaas accha nahi chal raha... Sunaina ki shaadi aapke pote se ho jaati toh sab thik ho jaata... Par khair... Main khush hun ki Sameer ko Naina jaisi pyaar karnewali ladki mili, jisne uska har kadam mein saath diya..."

He came towards us & blessed us, "Hamesha khush rehna tum dono..." He walked to the inspector, "Aap meri beti ko le jaaiye... Usse apne karni ki sazza toh milni hi chahiye..." The constables took away Kartik & Sunaina who was still shouting & cursing us... Nanu hugged me tightly... "Ab sab thik hai na beta... Toh fir ro kyun raha hai..." He said wiping my tears... "Kuch nahi Nanu... Bas aise hi..."

Naina rubbed my back & Kabir came forward with the food plate... "Ab toh khaa le... Kabse kuch khaaya hi nahi hai tune... Aur tumhare wajah se ab tak Bhabhi ne bhi kuch nahi khayaa hai..." I looked at Naina who nodded... But I saw that Naina didn't move an inch towards the plate... Instead, I saw my mother taking the plate away from Kabir... Without a word, she held my hand & made me sit on the couch & she sat beside me... Naina quietly joined us & sat next to me...

My mother took a morsel & tried to feed me... The tears made its way through my eyes & unconsciously, I opened by mouth... She kept feeding me & Naina alternately till the plate was wiped off clean... Kabir handed a bowl of aloo halwa & I couldn't take my eyes away from my mother... She too had tears while feeding me... She fed me the aloo halwa & I was beyond happy... I still remembered the taste of her food...

I asked, "Yeh... yeh... halwa aapne banaaya hai???" She nodded, "Haannn... Aaj maine mere bete ke CEO banne ki khushi mein uska favourite aloo halwa banaaya tha..." "Maa...", I don't even remember when I had last called her by this name... She instantly took me in a hug, "I'm sorry Beta... I'm really really sorry... Mujhe ho sake toh please maaf kar dena... Main jaanti hun ki main tumse jitni bhi maafi mangu wohh kam hi padegi..." I was finally home & at peace... I never expected this from my mother... I never thought she would be sorry... I was still a little upset & angry too that how can I forgive her for abandoning me & vanishing from my life totally...

"Kyun??? Maa... Kyun, mujhe chodkar chali gayi thi??? Aapko pataa tha na ki papa ke jaane ke baad, mujhe sabse jyada aapki zarurat thi... Fir bhi aap mujhe akela chodkar chali gayi... meri kya galti thi Maa... Aapne toh aapke hote hue bhi mujhe anaath kar diya..." She kept her hand on my mouth, "Aisa nahi bolte Sameer..." I pushed her hand away, my anger making its way... "Fir kyun??? Ab itne saalon baad kyun???"

I saw her fidgeting with her pallu... "Main batati hun...", I heard Naina's voice... "Aaj jab main lunch ke liye Maa ko bulaane gayi tab..."

FLASHBACK...

"Aap kya chaahte hai ki main Papa se kahoon ki wohhh aapko 'Maheshwari Industries' ka CEO bana de... Aapka dimaag toh thik hai na??? Main aisa kuch nahi karnewali... Agar aapka business loss mein chal raha hai toh aap khud kyun nahi papa se baat kar lete... Aur yeh kya laga rakha hai aapne ki aapko CEO banna hai... 'Maheshwari Industries' ka asli hakdaar sirf mera beta Sameer hai... Samjhe aap... Iss baar main aapko mere bete ki khushiyon ke saath bilkul bhi khelne nahi dungi... Aur agar aapne kuch karne ki koshish bhi ki na toh main aapko aur aapka ghar chod dungi... Aur yeh mat samajna ki main sirf yeh sab bolne ke liye keh rahi hun, mujhe isse sach karne ki bhi himmat hai..."

Vishakha Somani stormed out of the room & halted seeing Naina there... She took her inside Sameer's room... The moment she saw Sameer's picture in his room, all the control on her feelings snapped & she broke down... Nanu who was passing by, heard her voice & rushed inside the room to find his own daughter sobbing like a child... Naina stood in front of her & spoke, "Aaj jitna rona hai utna ro lijiye Maa... Maine aapke baare mein suna hai Sameer se... Aapne bohot hurt kiya hai mere Sameer ko... Par abhi jo maine suna, uske baad lagta hai ki kahani kuch aur hi hai... Maa... Bataiye kya baat hai??? Shaayad main kuch help kar paaun..."

Nanu asked, "Kya hua hai Naina??? Kya suna tumne???" Naina narrated him about what she had heard a few moments ago... He walked towards his daughter, "Vishakha... Mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ki tum humse kuch chupaa rahi ho... Bolo beta... Kya baat hai??? Hum sab thik kar denge..." Vishakha spoke in a low voice, "Jab aapne meri dusri shaadi karvaayi tab se ek ajeeb sa darr lagaa rehta tha ki kahin kuch galat na ho jaaye aur firse main akeli na ho jaun... Maine Vivek se kaha tha ki shaadi ke baad hum Sameer ko hamare saath Delhi rehne le jaayenge... Par jaise jaise din beete, unhone & mummy ji ne meri baat taalna shuru kar diya... Jab bhi main Sameer ke baare mein baat karti, hamara jhagda ho jaata... Ek din hum behes hi kar rahe the, tab mummy ji ne mujhe dhamki di ki agar maine aage se Sameer ko wahaan le jaane ki baat bhi ki toh wohhh mujhe ghar se nikaal dengi... Aur yeh bhi kahaa ki main ek baar vidhwa ban gayi thi aur dusri baar agar mujhe ghar se nikaal diya, toh aapka naam samaaj mein kharaab ho jayega... Isi darr se maine aage kabhi bhi Sameer ke baare mein baat nahi ki... Papa main aaj tak sukoon ki neend nahi soyi hun... Mujhe pataa hai ki mera beta mere liye kitna roya hai, uska ek ek aansoon mere bhi aankhon se nikle hai... Sab meri hi galti hai papa... Mujhe dusri shaadi karni hi nahi chahiye thi... Main apne gham mein apne bete ko kaise bhool gayi..."

She started sobbing again... Naina & Nanu tried to stop her but she didn't stop crying, "Main ek accchi maa kehlaane ke laayak hi nahi hun... Rohan aur Deepika ki Maa toh bann gayi bas apne sage bacche ki maa na bann paayi Papa... Mujhe maaf kar dijiye papa... Mujhe maaf kar dijiye..."

Nanu patted her head, "Vishakha... Tumne yeh sab tab hi kyun nahi bataaya mujhe??? Tab bataa deti toh shayaad main kuch kar paata... Main tumse naaraaz hun ki tumne yeh sab chupaaya mujhse par tum jaanti bhi ho, Sameer kaise raha hai tumhare bina... Har raat rote rote soya hai... Wohhh toh accha hai ki Munna aur Pandit the uske saath, par fir bhi usne tumhe bohot miss kiya hai..."

"Jaanti hun Papa... Sameer ne mujhe har Mother's Day par card bheja hai... Aur main ek aisi badkismat Maa hun jo ek baar uska haal chaal poochne ke liye bhi kabhi phone nahi kiya... Milna toh bohot durr ki baat thi... Papa... Aaj main aapse apne bete ki khushiyaan maangti hun... Usse aap 'Maheshwari Industries' ka CEO bana dijiye... Main toh kuch nahi kar paayi uske liye par aap aur Naina uska saath kabhi mat chodna..."

Naina sat down on the floor & held her hand, "Maa... Agar main aapse kuch maangu toh aap dengi???" She smiled & nodded, "Meri honewali bahu aaj pehli baar mujhse kuch maangnewali hai toh main usse kaise mana kar sakti hun... Bolo... Kya chahiye tumhe???" Naina kept her head in her lap & she stroked her hair lovingly... Nanu adored this new bond that had developed between the two...

"Maa... Mere Sameer ko uske Maa ki bohot zarurat hai... Toh kya aap usse uski Maa lauta sakti hai???" Vishakha just went silent for a while, "Kya... Kya Sameer mujhe maaf karega??? Kya mujhe waapis ek maa ka darja dega???" Naina & Nanu heard her words & smiled... "Agar main Sameer ko acche se jaanti hun toh wohhh aapko haste haste apni zindagi mein waapis lega Maa... Uski aankhon mein aapke liye gusse se jyada pyaar dekha hai Maa... Aap ek kadam toh badhaiye apne Sameer ki taraf, baaki wohhh khud tay kar lega..."

Nanu agreed to Naina & asked Vishakha to make a move... It was then they told her about whatever happened with Sameer in Singapore & she was agitated with Sunaina's doings... She was the one who called up the police & asked them to be present for the party...

"Naina... Tumse acchi Jeevan Saathi mere Sameer ke liye koi ho nahi sakta... Bohot pyaar karti ho na mere bete se..." Naina nodded shyly... "Hamesha aise hi khush rehna... Bhagwaan tum dono ko hamesha saath rakhe aur tum dono ki sabhi icchayein poori karen..." She blessed Naina & took her in a motherly hug... Nanu too joined their hug...

"Bhagwaan kare party mein sab thik ho jaaye... Aur mujhe mera beta waapis mil jaaye", Vishakha prayed silently...

FLASHBACK ENDS...

I couldn't believe my ears... My mother too had suffered a lot... I knew that her husband & mother-in-law never liked me, so this was the reason that they never took me to Delhi... How could they treat my mother like this??? My legs automatically moved towards Mr Vivek Somani to get some answers, but Naina blocked my way, "Sameer... Jitni zarurat tumhe Maa ki hai na, usse jyada unhe bhi tumhari zarurat hai..."

"Sameer...", I heard my mother's choked voice... I went to her & she hugged me, "Mujhe please maaf kar do beta... Mujhe tumhe akela nahi chodna chahiye tha... I'm sorry..." I hugged her tightly & cried... "Ssshhhhh... Maa... Bhala ek beta apni Maa se kab tak naaraz rahega... Aap roiye mat Maa... Maine aapko maaf kiya... Bas aap ab rona band kijiye... Please... Main aapko rote hue nahi dekh paaunga..."

I rubbed her back till her sobs subsided... She kissed me on my forehead, "I Love You Beta... Aur ab se main tumhe chodkar kahin nahin jaaungi..." "Aur hum bhi...", all of us turned to the entrance... Rohan & Deepika came running towards us & hugged me... "Sameer bhaiya... Ab se hum bhi aapke saath yahin rahenge...", Rohan hugged me tightly... I was surprised with their arrival...

"Tum dono akele kaise aaye???", I asked picking up Deepika in my arms... "Papa ne bulaya tha..." I was beyond shocked now... We all turned towards Mr Vivek Somani... He came forward & stood in front of me with folded hands, "Sameer... Main jaanta hun maine tumse tumhari Maa cheeni hai... Tumhara hasta khelta bachpan cheena hai... Par main bhi thoda khudgarz ho gaya tha uss waqt... Sirf apne bacche ke baare mein soch raha tha... Mujhe lagaa ki agar tum bhi hamare saath rehne aa gaye toh Vishakha sirf tumhe hi apna pyaar degi... Mere Rohan ko Maa ka pyaar nahi milega, isliye maine meri Maa ke kehne par tumhe humse aur khaaskar Vishakha se durr rakha... Main tumhe tumhara bachpan toh nahi lauta sakta par main tumhe tumhari Maa aur tumhari family zaroor lauta sakta hun... Toh ho sake toh mujhe bhi maaf kar dena Sameer..."

I didn't know what to say, how to react... "Ummmm... Mujhe thoda waqt chahiye..." He nodded & Deepika screamed in my ear, "Congratulations Bhaiya... Aapke liye ek aur surprise hai..." Everyone laughed at her antics & she wriggled from my arms & ran towards the car followed by Rohan... Both of them returned in five minutes with Ramdhari who was holding a large box... They kept the box on the table & opened it...

It was a beautiful two-tier chocolate cake... Naina decorated it with candles... Deepika dragged me to the table & placed a knife in my hand... "Chaliye Bhaiya... Cake kaatiye..." I looked at all the smiling faces in the room... But something was amiss... I again scanned the room & I knew what was amiss... My besties weren't there... I knew they must be feeling guilty about not being there for me... I looked at Naina & she pointed towards the garden...

"Deepika... Main bas paanch minute mein aaya... Tab tak aap mera cake kha mat lena... Thik hai..." She pouted, "Main nahi khaungi aapka cake... Par jaldi aana..." I walked towards the garden & saw my friends sitting on a bench... "Tum dono yahaan kya kar rahe ho??? Andar chalo, sab intezaar kar rahe hai..."

They didn't turn & now I was worried... I took few steps & stood in front of them... The scene in front of me shattered me... My besties were crying... I should've known this... Before I could say anything, they came & hugged me tightly... Their sobs increased & I cried too... I was missing my friends...

"Sameer... Hume maaf kar de yaar... Pataa nahi hume kya ho gaya tha... Uss Sunaina ne hume wohh video dikhaya... Fir wohhh messages bhi dikhaye aur kaha ki tum dono office ke time se saath ho... Hume na uss par bharosa karna hi nahi chahiye tha...", Munna sobbed...

"Thik kaha Chenu... Hume uss chipkali pe bharosa nahi karna chahiye tha... Sameer... Tu hume sazaa de... Humne tum par bharosa na karke bohot badi galti ki hai... Hume do chaar thappad bhi laga le... Humne aakhir hamare friend ka saath aise mauke par chod diya jab tumhe hamari sabse jyada zarurat thi... Hum bachpan se saath the toh hume tum par aankh band karke bharosa karna chahiye tha...", Pandit cried...

"Bilkul sahi kaha inhone... Sameer... Inhe maaf mat karna aasaani se... Acche se punishment do... Hamari ek bhi baat nahi suni thi na tum dono ne... Ab bhugto...", Preeti shouted... "Sameer... Inhe na tum kaan pakadkar pachaas uthak bethak karao...", Swati suggested...

Everyone was present in the garden by now & was watching the scene with amusement... "Haaannn... Sameer bhaiya... Hume bhi school mein yahi punishment dete hai... Inhe bhi yahi do... Mazza aayega...", Deepika cheered happily... I was trying to control my laughter as I saw Mundit's expressions changing after hearing the punishment...

Naina stood beside me, "Soch kya kar rahe ho tum dono... Chalo shuru ho jao... Main counting shuru karti hun..." They both held their ears & were about to sit down, when I stopped them... "Ruko... Itni aasaan punishment nahi dunga inhe..." They stood confused still holding their ears... "Toh kya sazaa deni hai inhe???", Naina asked me...

I looked at both my lifelines, "Inki pehli sazaa yeh hai ki inn dono ko mere saath mere company mein kaam karna hoga..." I saw the tears making its presence in their eyes again... I continued, "Dusri yeh hai ki inhe bhi jald se jald shaadi karni hogi... Aur teesri aur aakhri sabse important punishment yeh hai ki inhe mujhe lifetime ke liye dost bankar jhelna hoga..."

My friends hugged me so tightly that I was about to fall, when Kabir came from behind to steady me... "Arey aaram se... Hamara hero abhi bhi thik nahi hai... Weakness hai abhi bhi... Gir jayega..." Mundit immediately withdrew, "Kya hua hai tujhe???" Kabir made me sit on the bench & told them everything... I could see guilt written all over their faces...

"Sameer...", they started & I cut their sentence, "Ssshhhh... Jo ho gaya wohhh ho gaya... Ab sab bhool jaate hai... Aage badhte hai... Main ab bohot khush hun... Aaj meri family sahi maayno mein poori hui hai..." I wiped their tears & hugged them... Kabir too joined & the Rohan too made his way between us...

I heard the song that played started paying on someone's phone,

Tere jaisa yaar kahaan...

Kahaan aisa yaarana...

Yaad karegi duniya...

Tera mera afsana...

Tere jaisa yaar kahaan...

Kahaan aisa yaarana...

Yaad karegi duniya...

Tera mera afsana...

Meri zindagi sawaari...

Mujhko gale lagaake...

Baitha diya falak pe...

Mujhe khaat se oothaake...

Meri zindagi sawaari...

Mujhko gale lagaake...

Baitha diya falak pe...

Mujhe khaat se oothaake...

Yaara teri yaari ko...

Maine toh khuda maana...

Yaad karegi duniya...

Tera mera afsana...

"Aap sabka bharat milap ho gaya ho toh ab cake kaate... Mujhe cake khaana hai...", Deepika pouted sweetly... We all got inside the house & I cut the cake with Naina & Deepika... I fed the first piece to Deepika & then the others one by one... Everyone seemed happy & content...

It was already midnight when everyone retired to their homes happily... Naina was going to stay the night on Deepika's insistence... I had to go to Kabir's place the next day to bring back my luggage... I went to check on Mundit & Rohan who were sharing a room right now... They had already slept & I was finally happy after having my besties back in my life...

I went towards the other room where Deepika was sleeping with Swapreena... I saw Everyone on the bed except for my love... Where was she??? I just peeked in my room to check if she was there... And I stood rooted to the spot after seeing her in my room... I took hesitant steps in my room & closed the door... She turned at the precise moment sensing my presence...

She hadn't changed yet... She was still wearing the same pink gown... My angel was taking my breath away... Her hair was left open as always... She closed the gap between us & embraced me... I held her tightly wrapping my arms around her waist... "Naina... I Love You... Aaj tumne meri family poori tarah se complete kar di..."

"Ssshhhhhh... Kuch mat bolo... Main bas tumhe mehsoos karna chahti hun Sameer...", she said huskily making my heart skip its beats... "Sameer... Ab toh khush ho na???", she asked after a while... I picked her up in my arms & placed her on my bed... I slept beside her & pulled her to me caging her in my embrace...

"Main bataa nahi sakta Naina ki main kitna khush hun... Aaj mujhe sab kuch mil gayaa... Aur wohhh bhi tumhare wajah se... Munna aur Pandit ko apni galti ka ehsaas ho jaayega yeh main jaanta tha par jo Maa ne kiya, who unexpected tha... Naina aaj tumne sahi maayne mein meri family complete ki... Mujhe Maa ke saath saath bhai aur behen bhi mil gaye... Tum jaanti nahi hogi par maine unke photos dekhe the... Unke saath baat karne ki aur rehne ka bohot mann hota tha par fir kabhi kisise keh nahi paaya... Aaj tumne meri zindagi mein meri Maa aur family lauta di... Tum ne ek pari ki tarah meri zindagi mein aayi ho... Meri har khwaish poori kar di tumne Naina, wohhh bhi mere bina kahe... I Love You Naina..."

She hugged me tightly, "Thanks Naina... Tumne mere toote hue dil ke saath saath mere tooti hue family bhi jod di... You've healed all my woungs & mended my heat & life firever with your love... Be mine forever Naina..." She looked in my eyes, "I'm all yours Sameer... Now & Forever... Only Yours..."

How was the update???

I don't know if I've fulfilled everyone's expectations with this last chapter...

I'm not feeling well since yesterday but still tried to write this final chapter...

This story has a special place in my heart...

Thanks a lot each & everyone who has read, liked & commented on this story...

I hope I've justified the story & closed all the ends...

I will be back soon with a new story...

Do shower your love through votes & comments if you like the update...

Ignore the mistakes...

With Lots & Lots of Love,

Daksha...❤

diku1302 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swara397

Update was awesome plz done end this story so early 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thanks a lot dear... The story has to end somewhere... I hope you will like the last part...

Do read & let me know your views...

diku1302 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanayayudkbh90

The update was nice and intresting waiting for next

Thanks a lot dear. I've posted the last chapter of this story...

Do read & let me know how was it...

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Awesome update.  Loved the happy ending. Thank you for this wonderful story. 

diku1302 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenapain

Awesome update.  Loved the happy ending. Thank you for this wonderful story. 

Thank you so much ❤️

Will update the epilogue soon 😊👍

Shanayayudkbh90 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very beautiful story and loved the ending.waiting for en epilogue

diku1302 thumbnail

Very beautiful story and loved the ending.waiting for en epilogue

Thank you so much ❤️

Will update the epilogue soon 😊👍

diku1302 thumbnail

Hello everyone...

I'm back with the much-awaited epilogue...

I'm really very very sorry for the delay in updating this one...

This is the longest update I've ever written...

Enjoy reading it & do let me know your views...

Do shower your precious love through votes & comments if you like the update...

Ignore the mistakes...

With Lots of Love,

Daksha...❤

CAN BROKEN HEART BE MENDED

EPILOGUE

NAINA...

A week passed by in a blur while taking care of the wedding preparations... Yesss... Our wedding day was nearing... I & Sameer will finally be together for lifetime... My dream is going to be fulfilled soon... I had never thought that Sameer would ever be mine... But some dreams do come true... Our destiny had brought us together...

After unveiling Sunaina's truth, it had become a little difficult to handle Sameer... Though he looked happy that all the truths were revealed that night, still he was a little apprehensive to forego his hurt of the past... Even after reconciling with his friends & parents, he looked sad... That night I stayed with him throughout, we kept on talking about things that we would do once we were married... I asked him many times that what was bothering him, even if I knew I wanted to hear it from him...

He finally relented after my continuous insistences regarding his sad mood, "Naina... Aaj itna sab kuch ho gaya hai ki samaj nahi aa raha ki main aaj itna lucky kaise ho gaya... Sochta hun, kahin yeh sab ek sapna toh nahi... Aaj ek hi jatke mein mujhe meri Maa aur family mil gayi... Sach kahun toh ab darr lag raha hai ki kahin waapis Maa mujhe chod kar na chali jaaye... Itni mushkil se sab thik hua hai... Bas ghabra raha hun ki waapis kuch bura na ho jaaye... Fir se main meri Maa aur family ko kho na dun, kahin sab kuch chut na jaaye meri haath se...", the pain in his voice was evident which hurt me too...

I knew he was dreading that someday something bad will happen & he would lose everything again... I needed to push his fears away so that he could enjoy with his new family without being afraid of what would happen in the future... I slowly turned to look at his face & spoke, "Sameer... Tum jaisa soch rahe ho waisa kuch nahi hoga... Tum khamakha aage ki sochkar apna aaj kharaab kar rahe ho... Aur fir aage ke baare mein sochna hi kyun hai... Aur jab main tumhare saath hun toh tumhe darne ki zarurat nahi hai... Main hoon na tumhare saath hamesha... Ab se zindagi ke har sukh aur dukh mein tum mujhe apne saath paaoge Sameer... I will always be by your side Sameer..."

He just tightened his hold on me & murmured, "Naina... Tum saath ho isiliye toh ab tak itna strong reh paaya hun, warna kab ka toot gaya hota... Iss baar shayad Nanu bhi sambhaal nahi paate mujhe... I Love You Naina... Bas hamesha meri zindagi mein yunhi mere saath rehna..." I relaxed in his arms, "Main hamesha aise hi rahungi tumhare saath..." He chuckled, "Aise hi kareeb rahogi na sabke saamne bhi..." I just blushed & punched him lightly on his chest, "Tum bhi na Sameer... Ab so jao... Abhi bhi bimaar hi ho... Chalo aankhen band karo..." "Haan... haan... thik hai... So raha hun... Jab meri honewali biwi meri baahon mein ho toh ab neend bhi acchi hi aayegi..." I just blushed in response & whispered, "Goodnight Sameer..." "Goodnight Jaan..." We slept that night peacefully in each other's embrace...

I went back to the guest room in the wee hours of the morning... Vishakha Maa asked me to join them every day as she was going to lead all the wedding preparations... She wanted to be with us for each & every small thing that was related to our marriage... I fulfilled her wish... I would come back early morning & would leave after dinner... Rohan along with his father & Nanu were given the job of distributing the invitation cards...

I & Sameer along with our friends & families had gone for shopping the entire week... We couldn't spend alone time together as we were surrounded by some or the other person... Nanu had understood our restlessness to be with each other & asked us to go out for dinner that night... We were heavenly blessed to have such an understanding & loving old figure in our house...

Sameer had made reservations for us in a five-star restaurant... As we entered the hotel, we were welcomed warmly by the staff & it was after a while I got to know that it was his friend's restaurant... It wasn't much crowded & he took me towards a narrow corridor that led to a beautiful garden... There was only a single table with two chairs placed in the middle of it...

The surroundings were decorated with lights & the cool climate added its extra effect... Sameer pulled the chair for me & once I settled comfortably, he sat in front of me with a charming smile adoring his handsome face... He ordered for my favorite food & we relished it thoroughly...

"Sameer kal se hamari shaadi ke sab functions shuru ho jaayenge..." He continued staring at me without hearing anything at all... I knew he was lost in me... I took his large palm in between my smaller ones & asked, "Kahaan kho gaye ho tum Sameer???" He smiled his signature smile & whispered, "Tum mein..." I just blushed & he continued, "Aaj tum itni khoobsurat lag rahi ho iss pink dress mein ki meri nazre tumse hat hi nahi rahi Naina... Aisa kya jaadu chalaaya hai tumne mujhpar ki main kahin aur dekh hi nahi paata..." I couldn't hold on to his intense gaze & looked away, "Sameer... Aise mat dekho na..."

"Kyun??? Kyun na dekhu tumhe aise???", he asked huskily... His words made me shiver & I closed my eyes... "Sameer... Tum... Tum... Tum na kahin bhi shuru ho jaate ho..." "Ab tum itni hot lagogi toh usme meri kya galti hai... Waise main toh aise hi dekhunga... Tumhe accha lage yaa na lage... Ummmm... Waise Naina... Tumhe sach mein mera aise dekhna pasand nahi hai kya???", he asked making an innocent face...

I couldn't understand if he was joking or was seriously asking me this... When he still was looking at me & was waiting for my reply, he spoke again, "Thik hai... Main aaj se tumhe aise nahi dekhunga..." I couldn't control my words & blurted, "Maine kab kahaa ki mujhe accha nahi lag rahaa..." He just winked & I understood that he was just kidding & teasing me...

"Tum... Tumhe toh main aaj nahi chodungi...", before I could reach him, he started running away... I kept chasing him around the garden but to my horror, my leg twisted & I was about to fall, when he firmly held my hand & pulled me in his arms... My heart was finally at peace... He rubbed my back, "Naina... Tum thik ho??? Kahin lagi toh nahi naa???" "Aise... Aise kaun bhaagta hai Sameer... Agar main gir jaati toh..." "Main tumhe kabhi girne nahi dunga Naina... Kabhi nahi..." His words & warmth soothed my soul...

We stood in each other's embrace for few more minutes & then went back to our table... "Sameer... Main yeh keh rahi thi ki kal se hamari shaadi ke functions shuru ho jaayenge... Toh hum shaayad kal se akele mein nahi mil paayenge..." His brows furrowed, "Kyun nahi mil paayenge???" I knew he won't understand... "Sameer... Kal se hamare aas paas sab log honge, sab rishtedaar honge..." He still looked confused, "Toh???"

I closed my eyes & said, "Jab sab honge toh unke saamne aise gale lagaana accha nahi lagega... Hume bas yeh teen din nikaalne hai... Fir toh main tumhare saath rahungi na..." The understanding dawned on him & he smirked, "Aur tumhe lagta hai ki main sabke saamne tumhe hug na karu aur tumhare paas na aaun???" I just nodded... "Toh tum bilkul galat soch rahi ho madam... Main tumse teen din kya, ek second bhi durr nahi reh sakta... Toh please yeh sab expect mat karna mujhse... Arey yaar... Tum meri honewali biwi ho... Pyaar karta hun tumse... Aise kaise durr rahunga... No ways..."

"Sameer... Sirf teen din ki baat hai... Please... Mere liye itna nahi kar sakte... Please Sameer..." He didn't look convinced but still agreed, "Thik hai... Sirf tumhare liye... Par madam... Agar tumne hi mujhe sab ke saamne gale lagaa liye toh..." I squinted my eyes at him, "Aise nahi hoga..." "Naina... Maine kahaa agar ho gaya toh..." "Sameer... Mujhe khud par control karna aata hai..." "Thik hai Naina... Par agar tumne mujhe pehle gale lagaaya toh fir main tumhari koi baat nahi maanunga aur jab chahe tab sab ke saamne gale lagaa lunga..."

"Pehle toh aisa kuch nahi hoga Sameer, kyunki main aisa hone nahi dungi... Aur agar ho gaya toh jaisa tum keh rahe ho waise hi hoga... Main tumhe nahi rokungi..." He smiled evilly, "Dekhte hai to be Mrs Naina Sameer Maheshwari... Tum kaise mere charms resist karti ho kal se..." I replied confidently, "Dekhte hai Mr Sameer Maheshwari..." We left from the restaurant after having a wonderful dinner... It was already midnight when he dropped me home... I slept that night peacefully dreaming about my married life with Sameer...

I got up early the next day as we all had to reach the resort as all the functions were going to be carried out there... Today it was our Haldi function... All my luggage was already transported to the resort the earlier night... When we reached, we were welcomed warmly by Sameer's family & were led to our respective rooms by the resort staff... The whole resort was booked for our wedding functions for the next few days...

I hadn't seen Sameer earlier, so I was getting desperate to see him... I called up a few times on his mobile but to no avail... He didn't pick any of my calls nor did he reply to any of my messages... Had I hurt him by stopping him from touching me in front of others??? Was he upset with me???

Soon Preeti & Swati joined me in my room to help me get ready... Once we were done, we clicked few pictures & then left towards the garden where the Haldi function was set up... I was in awe after seeing the decorations... There was a small stage where we would be made to sit... I had worn a simple yellow salwar suit as it is it was going to get smeared with Haldi soon...

I checked my phone again to see if there were any messages from him... but to my dismay, there was none... Swati & Preeti were next to me the whole time & they saw that I was feeling a little disheartened... When they asked me the reason behind my sadness, I revealed everything to them... Both of them listened quietly without interrupting...

They dragged me a little away from the guests towards a corner... "Naina... Tu paagal hai... Aise kaun kehta hai, woh bhi apne honewlae pati se, jo ki tera pyaar hai... Tune yeh sab keh kar uske pyaar par ungli utha di yaar... Tujhe kya lagta hai ki Sameer yahaan sabke saamne tujhe gale lagaa leta... Itni common sense toh hogi na usme... Bas itna hi jaanti hai tu Sameer ko, itna hi samaj paayi usse???", Preeti almost shouted at me...

"Sach mein tu paagal hai Naina... Aise kaise soch liya tune??? Sabko pataa hai ki Sameer tujhse kitna pyaar karta hai... Agar gale lagaa bhi le, toh kya??? Tera honewala pati hai... Kitna pyar karta hai tujhse... Aur uska hakk bhi hai... Aur please yeh toh bilkul mat kehna ki uska gale lagaana yaa uska choona tujhe accha nahi lagta... Dekha hai humne kaise sharm se laal ho jaati hai uske aaspaas hote hi...", Swati chided me...

After hearing them, I knew I had messed up this time... I had definitely hurt him... I had seen the way his eyes had lost its warmth, the moment I had asked him to keep away... Did I actually question his love for me??? How could I do that??? I looked at my friends & pleaded them, "Mujhse bohot badi galti ho gayi hai yaar... Please meri help kar do... Mujhe Sameer se milna hai, wohhhh bhi abhi..."

They raised their eyebrows, "Paagal ho gayi hai kya Naina??? Abhi kaise mil sakte hai??? Tum dono ki haldi ka function thodi der mein shuru honewala hai... Pehle uspar haldi lagegi aur fir tujh pe... Time kahaan hai milne ke liye...", Swati chided again... I looked at Preeti with puppy eyes, "Preeti... Please kuch kar na... Mujhe Sameer se abhi ke abhi milna hai..." She looked at my pleading eyes & relented, "Thik hai... Dekhte hai kya kar sakte hai... Tu aise kar apne room mein jaa kuch bahaana banakar... Hum kuch sochte hai..."

I excused myself & walked to my room... Ten minutes had already passed but there was no trace of Preeti or Swati... I was about to call them, when I heard a knock on the door... I opened the door assuming it to be either Preeti or Swati & was about to shout, but the words died in my mouth... There stood the man of my dreams wearing an off-white kurta & pajama, looking stunning & handsome as ever...

"Naina... Tum thik toh ho naa??? Preeti ne kahaa ki tumhe kuch thik nahi lag raha..." I pulled him inside the room & just hugged him, "I'm sorry Sameer... I'm very very sorry..." He looked stunned with my hug but didn't hug me back... He held my shoulder, "Kis baat ke liye sorry keh rahi ho Naina???", he asked deliberately... I looked up in his deep eyes, "Sameer... Wohhh... Kal raat ko maine tumse jo kahaa tha uske liye sorry... Main aise kaise keh sakti thi tumhe yeh sab... Mujhe tum par poora bharosa hai... Mujhe tumhe durr rehne ke liye nahi kehna chahiye tha Sameer... I'm really really sorry..."

He didn't react for a while & was watching me intently... I again hugged him, "Sameer... Please mujhe maaf kar do... Maine tumse wohhh sab kehkar tumhare pyaar par, tumhare vishwas par ungli uthaayi hai... Mujhe nahi kehna chahiye tha wohhh sab..." His arms finally wrapped around me & I started breathing again... This is my home forever... And how could I deny him that??? I had promised him that I would stand with him in each & every turn of our lives, then how could I ask him to stay away from me...

"Naina... Tum please sorry mat bolo naa..." "Sameer... Tum itne acche kyun ho??? Main jo bhi kehti hun wohh tum jhat se maan lete ho... Kyun karte ho mujhse itna pyaar???" He just touched his forehead to mine & said, "Bas karta hun... Bohot pyaar karta hun tumse... Tum jo bhi kahogi, main usse chupchaap maan lunga... Koi sawaal nahi karunga..." I was falling for him all over again... "Main agar aage se tumse kahun na mujhse durr rehne ke liye, toh meri baat mat sunna tum... Kyunki main khud tumse durr nahi rehna chaahti Sameer... I Love You Sameer..." I didn't give him a chance to reply & claimed his lips possessively...

The knock on the door broke our kiss & we reluctantly moved away... "Oyee... Romeo aur Juliet... Tumhari baatein ho gayi ho toh chale... Sab pooch rahe tum dono ke baare mein... Paanch minute mein dono neeche aa jaana... Warna iss baar Vishakha aunty & Rama aunty aayenge tum dono ko bulaane... Fir hume kuch mat kehna...", Preeti spoke in a hushed tone...

"Preeti... Hum bas aa hi rahe hai... Tum aage jao... Main Naina ko lekar aata hun...", he said eyeing my lips again... "Thik hai Sameer... Jaldi aana..." Sameer leaned towards me & whispered, "Dekha Naina... Tum mujhse kuch ghante bhi durr nahi reh paayi... Dekha mere charms ka kamaal..." I punched him softly on his chest, "Haannn... Haannn... Nahi resist kar paayi mere honewale handsome pati ke charms... Ab chalo neeche jaate hai... Warna thodi der mein sab aa jeeyenge upar hume dhoondte hue..."

We went back to the garden happily hand in hand... The Haldi function ended well, especially when Sameer had sneaked into my room to apply some haldi on my face... He had clicked our selfie saying that we would make a collage of selfies that we would click together in each of our wedding functions... "Shaam ko mehendi function mein milte hai ab... Thoda aaram kar lo Naina...", saying that, he kissed my forehead & left...

I took a long shower & freshened up... Swati & Preeti joined me in my room later... We kept gossiping for an hour or so & then slept off... It was around evening when Vishakha Maa & my mother came to our room... We got ready in an hour & I was told to sit in the room till Sameer would come to fetch me...

I was again waiting desperately to see my man, when there was a knock on the door... I instantly opened the door to find Sameer standing in front of me wearing a maroon kurta & cream-colored pajama... He looked dashing as always... How could someone look so handsome all the time??? He entered the room & was watching me from head to toe... I was dressed in a dark green salwar suit... He whistled, "Tum din ba din itni khoobsurat kaise hoti jaa rahi ho Naina... Aur yeh tumhara chehra kitna nikhar rahaa hai... Batao naa... Kya wajah hai iske peeche???", he asked huskily...

"Iski wajah tum hi ho Sameer... Tumhare pyaar ke wajah se hi main itna nikhar rahi hun... Bhale kisi aur ki nazar mein main khoobsurat hun yaa nahi, par tumhare nazar mein hamesha se hi main bohot khoobsurat rahi hun... Toh meri khoobsurti aur nikhaar ki wajah sirf tum ho Sameer... Sirf aur sirf tum...", I went into his open inviting arms & was lost in his warmth... "Ab chalein madam... Sab hamara wait kar rahe honge..."

We both walked to the hall in the resort where the mehendi function was held... All our friends & families happily welcomed us & we were made to sit on the wide sofa that was place on a fully decorated stage... I saw many women who had already started applying mehendi on their hands... Two girls came to me & showed me some designs... I & Sameer finalized the designs & the girls started applying the intricate mehendi design on my hands... It was over three hours when they finished applying the mehendi on my hands & legs...

Sameer had sat along with me throughout... Another girl had applied mehendi on his palms too... He had strictly instructed the girl to write our names on both his palms... I heard some ohhhhs & aaaahhhhs from the people around after hearing his instructions... Our friends had teased us too but he remained unaffected to all & had gazed at me lovingly... Swati & Preeti too had applied mehendi & their boyfriends were looking after them...

Our friends, families & guests danced to the tunes of the dholaks that were playing since the function started... I & Sameer saw everyone happily enjoying the function... We too joined them after a while... Sameer kept me close while dancing & took care that he won't spoil my mehendi... He really looked after everything... He kept asking me if I wanted water or anything to eat after every ten minutes...

I looked at him with all the love I had for him & thought, "How did I get so lucky to have him in my life as my better half???" His gaze darted towards me & he winked flashing his charming smile... He joined me in the other minute & pulled me closer... He clicked our selfie again... Preeti also clicked our picture together which included our beautiful mehendi designed hands too...

Sameer's mehendi had dried in an hour & he had fed me the dinner later... It was really late by the time the function ended & all of us retired to our rooms tired... Everyone got up late the next day & started the dance rehearsals... I was not allowed to watch their dance performances as they had kept it a surprise for me & Sameer...

We kept talking on the phone for the whole day... Swati & Preeti returned to my room when we were supposed to get ready for the Sangeet function... This time too I waited for Sameer so that we could make our entry together...

SAMEER

I was very much happy & content that I finally got a family which now consisted of my mother, a silent brother, Rohan & a sweet adorable sister, Deepika... I had forgiven Mr Vivek Somani but I couldn't call him my father yet... I can see changes in him now, he has started helping in my marriage arrangements & even tried talking to me... Yesss... We are on talking terms now... My mother & I have gone through a rough past, so it wasn't easy for me to just accept him as my father... But I would try for my mother's sake... I don't want to be reason for any problems arising between them...

The happiest amongst all of us was Nanu... He had finally got the family together under one roof... He was very much happy to pamper the other two too, especially the little one... She had kept everyone on their toes, & everyone including me fulfilled all her demands... Naina too gelled with them instantly, especially with my mother...

At first, I was craving for mother's love & now, I've two mothers who love me a lot & shower their love on me wholeheartedly... I'm whole now... I don't want anything in life... I've everyone & everything that is important with me...

I was already dressed for the Sangeet function & was walking towards my love's room... I had worn a dark blue blazer with black silk shirt with same dark blue pants... I had deliberately kept two buttons of my shirt open to distract my pretty lady... I walked confidently to her room & knocked...

The door opened swiftly & all the breath whooshed out of my lungs... There stood my beautiful lady in dark blue ghagra choli... The golden net dupatta was pinned to her left shoulder... She looked out of the world... Her hair was left open & she had adorned matching jewelry... I stood frozen at my place, unable to look way from her... She coughed loudly breaking my trance...

I forwarded her my hand & she gladly held it... We walked in silence till we reached the hall... She stopped right in front of the door & asked, "Aaj tumne bataaya nahi main kaisi lag rahi hun..." I gave her a flirtatious smile, "Sangeet ke baad batata hun tumhe ki tum aaj kaise lag rahi ho..." '

Before I could say more, my friends took us in the hall... I & Naina sat in the wide sofa that was placed in front of the decorated stage... I took her hand in mine, securely holding it close... And then the Sangeet started... Preeti & Pandit along with Swati & Munna were hosting it... Even Rohan & Kabir joined them in between...

The performances were too good & everyone enjoyed them... Preeti & Pandit, Swati & Munna, Kabir & his girlfriend, Natasha, Rohan & Deepika had performed on a melody of songs from the ninety's era to everyone's delight... Our eyes moistened when Nanu along with my parents & Naina's parents had performed too... That was a vision to watch... Nanu too had enjoyed dancing as he seemed happier...

It was time for our performance, the last performance of the day... We hadn't rehearsed at all as I think we didn't even need it... I & Naina walked to the stage & all the lights were dimmed, only a single spotlight flashed on us... I tugged her softly towards me, my hands wrapped around her waist & hers on my shoulder...

The song began,

Saathiya Tune Kya Kiya...
Beliyaa Ye Tune Kya Kiya...
Maine Kiya Tera Intezaar...
Itna Karo Naa Muje Pyaar...

Saathiya Tune Kya Kaha...
Beliyaa Ye Tune Kya Kaha...
Yun Na Kabhi Karna Intezaar...
Maine Kiya Hain Tumase Pyaar...
Maine Kiya Hain Tumase Pyaar...

Itanee Mohabbat Sah Na Sakunga...

Sach Maano Zinda Rah Na Sakunga...

Tujhko Sambhalun Yeh Mera Jimma...
Main Hu Toh Kya Gham Jaane Tamana...
Abb Jeena Marna Mera...
Jaanam Tere Haath Hain...
Maine Kaha Na Sanam...
Abb Tu Mere Saath Hai...

Toh Phir Sambhaal...

Ke Mein Chala...
Jaana Kahaan...

Aa Dil Me Aa...

Dil Ke Chaman Ka Hasna To Dekha...
Jagee Nazar Ka Sapna To Dekha...
Aise Hue Hum Ek Jaan Ek Dil...
Tu Hain Ke Main Hoon...
Kehna Ho Mushkil...
Jhokha Basanti Hain Tu...
Tan Hain Gulabi Meraa...
Do Rang Milne Ke Baad...
Hote Nahin Hain Judaa...

Toh Phir Sambhaal...

Dil Yeh Chalaa...
Jaana Kahaan...

Aa Dil Mein Aa...

Saathiya Ye Tune Kya Kiya...
Beliyaa Ye Tune Kya Kaha...
Yun Na Kabhi Karna Intezaar...
Maine Kiya Hain Tumse Pyaar...
Maine Kiya Hain Tumse Pyaar...

We kept dancing looking into each other's eyes, both of us couldn't keep ours hands off each other throughout the song... We were so lost in the moment that we forgot where we were... The song had already ended & we still stood there in each other's arms... Everyone's loud hoots & applauses broke our trance & we got back to the reality... She had turned all red due to blushing incessantly... We walked back towards our seats when our friends came to us, asking us to join them on the dance floor... The DJ had started playing all the recent tracks & all of us grooved on them, shaking our legs... I kept Naina close to me all the while...

It was already midnight when the Sangeet function ended & we went back to our rooms... I wanted to meet Naina once tonight as tomorrow we would be a married couple... Once all my friends got back to their rooms, I called up Naina & asked her to keep the door open for me... I walked through the empty corridor without making much noise & reached her room... I didn't knock this time as I didn't want anyone to hear anything at all...

I opened the door & entered inside to find her standing in front of the mirror... I took slow steps towards her & stood behind her, not looking away from her... We held our gazes through the mirror... None of us blinked...

"Naina... Main tumhe yeh kehne aaya hun ki aaj hamari aakhri raat hai as lovers... Kal hamari shaadi ho jaayegi... Kal se hamara rishta badal jaayega... Kal se hum pati-patni honge..." I held her by her shoulders & turned her around to face me... "Shaadi ke baad hamare beech kuch nahi badlega Naina... Hum jaise hai waise hi rahenge... Main tumse utna hi pyaar karunga jitna main aaj karta hun & hamesha karta rahunga..."

She looked deeply in my eyes, "Main jaanti hun Sameer... Tum abhi jaise ho waise hi rahoge... Na hamare beech ka pyaar kam hoga aur na hamare beech ka vishwas..." "Naina... Main tumse yeh bhi kehne aaya tha ki tum aaj bohot bohot bohot khoobsurat lag rahi ho... Main roz aur bhi jyada tumhare pyaar mein padne lagaa hun..." I snaked my arms around her waist & pulled her in my arms... Her hands instantly went around my neck & she stood on her tip toes & whispered, "Main bhi roz kuch jyada hi tumhare pyaar mein padne lagi hun Mr Maheshwari...", saying that she closed the distance between our lips...

We moved away only when we were breathless... Before I could claim her lips again & lose my control, I left her room after kissing her forehead & muttering a goodnight... I would have to keep a hold on my desires for tonight only as she would be there with me from tomorrow... I slept peacefully that night dreaming about my Naina...

The next morning, there were constant knocks on the door which disturbed the beautiful dream I was having with my Maina... I opened the door still in sleep to hear my friends screaming, "Aaj mere yaar ki shaadi hai... Aaj mere yaar ki shaadi hai..." I looked at Rohan & Kabir who had joined the pranksters Mundit in the screaming too... "Arey tum hum sab ko aise kya dekh raha hai??? Chal jaldi ready ho jaa... Mahurat do ghante mein hai... Aur kitna kuch karna hai hume...", Pandit beamed in excitement...

Munna almost pushed me towards the bathroom... "Bhai... Humse jyada jaldi toh tujhe honi chahiye shaadi ki... Par yahaan dekho hume isse dhakka maarna pad raha hai taiyaar hone ke liye...", Munna snickered with the others... I closed the bathroom door & murmured, "Kaise batau tum logon ko ki mujhe kitni besabri se aaj ke din ka intezaar tha... Aaj finally Naina meri hogi har maayne se... Abhi sapne mein bhi toh apni Maina ko hi toh dekh raha tha..." I blushed thinking about my own dream...

I heard their loud banters outside & got back to get ready for the biggest day of my life... My friends helped me to get ready in the cream colored Sherwani... My mother knocked on the door & entered with a red pagdi... She made me sit on the bed & placed the pagdi on my head... She had even brought a long pearl necklace & she put it around my neck...

Someone handed her a plate of aarti... She did my tilak & did the aarti... Her eyes brimmed with tears... I stood up & took her in a hug, "Maa... yeh kya hai??? Aaj ke din aap ro kyun rahi ho??? Kya main itna bura lag raha hun ki mujhe dekhkar aapke aankhon mein aansoon aa gaye...", I said lightening her mood...

She smacked me on my shoulder, "Kuch bhi bolte ho na tum Sameer... Aaj tum ekdum ek Rajkumar lag rahe ho... Naina ke Rajkumar... Kisi ki nazar na lage mere handsome bacche ko..." She rubbed her finger near her eye for some kajal & put it behind my ears... "Bhagwaan mere bacche ko har buri nazar se hamesha bachaaye..." She kissed my forehead lovingly, "Chal ab jaldi neeche aaja... Baaraat ka time ho gaya hai... Aur fir Naina bhi tumhara besabri se intezaar kar rahi hogi...", she teased...

I walked to the mare that was waiting near the entrance of the resort... Rohan helped me to sit properly... I was getting desperate to see my Naina... My friends & family kept dancing in front of me... I too wanted to join them in dancing, wanted to enjoy my own marriage procession... But I couldn't... Munna, Pandit & Kabir were doing a naagin dance & everyone laughed seeing their antics... I was more surprised when Rohan was dragged by Kabir & he too joined them doing the Naagin dance...

I was more astonished when I saw Mr Vivek Somani dancing with them... I looked at Maa who was already in tears watching them dance... My eyes moved to Nanu who was more elated after watching everything in front of him... I could see his happiness that flowed from his eyes... My eyes misted automatically seeing all this... Deepika who was sitting with me on the mare spoke, "Sameer Bhaiya... Aate waqt bhi hum iss ghodi par aayenge kya??? Kyunki agar issi pe aana hai toh please main nahi aaungi... Aap Naina Bhabhi ko hi bitha lena apne saath... Mujhe yeh ride bilkul pasand nahi hai..." I laughed at her words which instantly calmed me too...

The marriage was going to happen in the resort's garden... We had decided to take a round of the resort & would then enter the garden with the baaraat... My friends were dancing nonstop... We reached the entrance of the garden where I saw Naina's parents waiting for us with their families to welcome us...

Kabir helped me & Deepika to get down from the mare... I walked towards the entrance with my mother on one side & Nanu on the other... The others followed behind us... Naina's mother did the tilak & then the aarti... She was about to get hold of my nose when I was pulled behind by my friends... "Sameer... Apni naak bilkul inke haath mein mat aane dena..."

My friends kept pulling me few times & then I surrendered myself saying, "Bas karo ab tum sab... Mummy... Lijiye... Pakad lijiye mera naak... Rasam poori kar lete hai..." She softly pulled my nose & everyone laughed out... I touched the sword to the entrance & then I entered the garden with everyone...

I was taken to the stage where two beautiful king size chairs were placed... I took my seat & was now desperately waiting for my bride... It was after ten minutes that Panditji announced, "Ab kanya ko bulaaiye... Varmala ka time ho gaya hai..." My eyes wandered around to check from where she would come... My friends kept teasing me that I was acting too impatiently but I wasn't bothered anymore & was looking out for my Naina...

I saw Preeti, Swati & Natasha walking towards us but I couldn't see Naina... Where was she??? Suddenly, the girls moved away & my heart stopped beating watching my bride... There was my love who was walking towards me in a red bandhani saree... I couldn't look away... She looked like an angel... My angel... She took slow steps towards me... She still hadn't looked up at me... Was she blushing so much that she couldn't look straight at me???

Naina held the pleats of her heavy saree while climbing the stage... I forwarded my hand towards her & she held it shyly... We both walked to the chairs & sat on them... Panditji called for the Varmalas & we stood up facing each other... Finally, our eyes locked... I saw happy tears in her eyes & just nodded in a noo gesturing her not to cry today... She blinked her eyes & smiled...

Panditji spoke, "Ab dulhan dulhe ko varmala pehnaaiye..." She took the garland in her hands & was about to put it around my neck, when my Mundit lifted me up in the air... Naina tried to put the garland a few more times but wasn't successful... It was then Kabir & her father picked her up & she could finally put the garland around my neck...

When it was my time to do the same, I thought that she would be picked up... But to my utter surprise, she just leaned her head downwards in front of me... My heart was filled with lots of love & respect for this girl... I put the garland around her neck... I just wanted to pull her in my warmth & say that I would always & forever love her... We took our seats & settled down on the chairs...

I looked at her & she didn't even dare to look at me... I knew she was a little nervous or maybe it was just marriage jitters... I had to make her comfortable, so that she could enjoy our wedding... I leaned towards her & whispered, "Naina... I Love You... Ek baar please meri taraf dekh toh lo..." She slowly turned to me & her eyes collided with mine... I could see her eyes dancing in happiness which matched mine too...

"Naina... Tum aaj bohot khoobsurat dikh rahi ho iss red saree mein..." I saw her cheeks coloring & matching her outfit... "Tum bhi bohot acche lag rahe ho Sameer...", I heard her soft voice... Before I could say more, our friends joined us on stage with the photographer... We clicked several pictures with our friends & families... The photographer asked us to pose for some couple photos too...

We clicked many pictures in various poses guided by the photographer... Our friends kept teasing us... But I knew Naina was enjoying the photo session too as I did... It gave me a chance to be close to her in front of all the people... Nanu walked to us with a happy face & we took his blessings... He blessed us wholeheartedly, "Hamesha khush raho bacchon... Mera aashirwaad hamesha tumhare saath rahega..."

Panditji spoke, "Dulha aur Dulhan Mandap mein baith jaaiye... Shaadi ka mahurat ho gaya hai..." I held Naina's hand & walked towards the Mandap that was next to the main stage... We both took our places in front of the holy fire & Panditji started chanting mantras... "Ab kanya ke pita aage aaiye Kanyadaan ke liye...", Panditji called Naina's father...

Rakesh Papa sat beside me... "Beta... Apna dahina haath aage badhao aur beti tum apna dahina haath uspar rakho..." He asked papa to join our hands by a sacred thread & then keep his hand on our joined hands... Panditji kept chanting the verses & then asked to pour some mix of Ganga Jal & Milk on our joined hands... Papa followed suit... "Ab Kanyadaan vidhi purna hui..."

"Dulhe ki behen aage aakar inka Gathbandhan kare..." Deepika being the only sister was called for the ritual & my mother helped her in tying one end of Naina's saree to the traditional long pink scarf that I had worn... "Ab aap dono phero ke liye khade ho jaaiye...", Panditji said gesturing towards us...

We stood up & he asked us to repeat the vows after him... "Pehle chaar phere dulha aage chalega aur aakhir ke teen phere mein Dulhan aage chalegi..." I forwarded my hand to Naina & she placed her hand in mine... And we started to walk around the holy fire while hearing Panditji's chants...

When the first phera was completed, I vowed, "Main vachan deta hun ki shaadi ke baad yadi main kabhi kisi dhaarmik jagah par gaya toh tumhe apne saath le jaaunga..." She continued, "Main bhi vachan deti hun ki jab bhi main koi upvas ya vrat karungi toh usme aapko mera sahbhaagi banaungi..."

We walked the second phera & I took the second vow, "Main vachan deta hun ki jaise tum mere mata-pita ko sammaan deti ho, waise hi main bhi tumhare mata-pita ka sammaan karunga... Parivaar ki maryaada ka paalan karunga..." She continued, "Main vachan deti hun ki main bhi aapke parivaar ka sammaan karungi aur poori nishtha se maryaada ka paalan karungi..."

When we completed the third phera, I vowed, "Main vachan deta hun ki Jeevan ke teeno avastha mein tumhara saath rahunga aur kabhi tumhara saath nahi chodunga..." She continued, "Main bhi vachan deti hun ki hamesha tumhara har sukh aur dukh mein saath nibhaungi... Tumhe kabhi chodkar nahi jaaungi..."

We walked the fourth phera & I vowed, "Main vachan deta hun ki main apne parivaar ki saari zimmedariyan bakhubi nibhaunga..." She continued, "Main vachan deti hun ki apne parivaar ki zimmedariyaan poori karne mein main hamesha aapka saath nibhaaungi..."

She led the fifth phera & I walked behind her... I vowed, "Main vachan deta hun ki parivaar ke har len den aur aarthik faislon mein tumhari raay lunga..." She continued, "Main vachan deti hun ki main kamse kam kharcha karungi aur aapke aarthik faislon mein aapki madad karungi..."

We walked the sixth phera & I vowed, "Main vachan deta hun ki main kabhi kisi ke bhi saamne tumhara apmaan nahi karunga aur kisi bhi tarah ki lat nahi lagaunga..." She smiled & continued, "Main vachan deti hun ki main kabhi aapke sammaan ko thes nahi pohochaungi aur hamesha aapki dil se izzat karungi..."

We completed the seventh phera, our hands still entwined & I took the seventh vow, "Main vachan deta hun ki har paraai stree ko maa aur behen ki nazar se dekhunga aur hamare pyaar bhare rishte ke beech kabhi kisi teesre ko bhaagidaar nahi banne dunga..." She smiled, "Main vachan deti hun ki main kabhi kisi paraye mard ko aankh uthakar bhi nahi dekhungi aur kisi ko bhi hamare rishte ke beech nahi aane dungi..."

Panditji happily spoke, "Aapke saath phere sampan hue... Ab baith jaaiye..." Everyone around us applauded & bestowed us by simmering flower petals on us... Before Naina could sit, I said, "Ek minute Naina... Main ek aakhri vachan lena chaahta hun..." She stood in front of me & I took the last & final vow surprising the others, "Main vachan deta hun Naina ki main tumse hamesha pyaar karunga... Tumhara har sapna poora karunga, tumhari hamesha raksha karunga, hamesha tumhara har sukh aur dukh mein saath dunga... Tumhe kabhi kisi bhi baat ke liye rokunga nahi..."

Her eyes teared up & she closed the gap between us, "I Love You Sameer..." I wiped her face softly... "I Love You Too..." The crowd around us screamed, "And we love you too..." We took the seats in front of the holy fire again, when Panditji asked to bring the sindoor & mangalsutra...

Preeti brought the decorated plate & held it in front of me... "Beta... Naina beti ki maang bharo..." I took the silver coin & dipped it in the small sindoor box... I gently leaned towards Naina who was already smiling & glowing... Swati moved her maangteeka away so that I could put sindoor... I filled her hairline with sindoor... Some of it fell on her nose... I was about to wipe it, when she gestured me not to...

Nanu spoke, "Sameer beta... Naina ke naak par sindoor girna ek bohot accha shagun hai... Isse yeh pataa chalta hai ki tum usse kitna jyada pyaar karte ho..." Everyone agreed & the color on Naina's face increased manifolds... "Ab mangalsutra pehnaaiye...", this broke our lovely eyelock & Preeti again held the plate in front of me...

I took the mangalsutra in my hands & turned to look at my love... She was already looking at me with a serene smile on her face... I again leaned a little & put the mangalsutra around her neck & clasped the hooks... "Ab vivah sampann hua... Aaj se aap dono pati-patni hai..." Everyone clapped at Panditji's announcement... He asked us to take blessings of the elders...

We took blessings from all the elders & they blessed us wholeheartedly... Our friends hugged us... I was happy that finally Naina was mine for lifetime... I didn't leave her hand at all... The guests came to us & congratulated us... It was already noon by the time we finished with the marriage rituals...

All of us enjoyed the lunch together with lots of teasing & happiness... It was evening by the time Naina's bidaai ritual was done... I saw her crying miserably... She had wept in her parents' arms the most... The scene had brought tears in everyone's eyes... Nanu gestured me to bring her to the car...

I slowly walked to them & held her by her shoulders... She swiftly turned to me & hugged me... "Ssshhhhh... Bas bhi karo naa Naina... Kitna rona hai ab... Jaanta hun tum apna parivaar hamesha ke liye chodkar mere paas aa rahi ho... Par tum yeh bhool rahi ho Mrs Maheshwari ki tum apna parivaar peeche chod nahi rahi ho, balki ek naya parivaar tumhari zindagi mein shaamil ho raha hai... Tum jab chaaho tab mummy papa se milne jaa sakti ho... Ab please pehle yeh rona band karo aur ek acchi si smile de do... Dekho sab ke chehre kaise murjhaa gaye hai..."

I softly whispered in her ear, "Tumhara makeup bhi kharaab ho raha hai..." She punched me lightly on my chest... She looked at me, slowly a smile forming on her face... I so wished to hug her tightly but that had to wait till night... She moved away from me & bid her goodbyes to her family... I took blessings from her parents... I held her hand firmly & walked towards the car... I opened the door for her & she got seated... I took the place next to her & the car drove off towards our house...

She leaned on my shoulder & I gently wrapped my hand around her... She rested her head on my chest for a few minutes till we reached our home... The driver honked & she moved away as the car stopped right in front of the entrance... My mother along with Deepika, Swati, Preeti, Natasha & some relatives stood at the door holding the aarti thali... She put tilak on our foreheads & did the aarti... She asked Naina to gently kick the small copper pot that was filled with rice at the door with her right leg & enter the house...

As we entered, there was a big wide utensil which was filled with red water... "Naina... Isme pair rakho aur fir iss safed kapde par chalo...", Maa guided her throughout... I walked beside her quietly looking at her glowing face... We were then made to play some games which was part of some rituals... It was already eight at night when we were done with all the rituals... I was now very much desperate to spend some alone time with my newly wedded wife... But we were surrounded by people all the time... My friends kept teasing us the whole time, seeing my angry face...

We were served dinner in the living room only... We were made to eat in the same plate that brightened my mood as we fed each other... Everyone adored us with some or the other comments, "Kitne acche lagti hai na inki jodi..." "Inke beech hamesha aisa hi pyaar banaa rahe..." "Inhe kissi ki buri nazar na lage..."

Once we done with the dinner, Maa spoke, "Sameer... Naina ko apne kamre mein ke jao... Aur haan mujhe tumhe yeh aakhri rasam bataane ki zarurat nahi lagti... Kyun???", she winked at me... Naina didn't understand anything & stood between us in confusion... It was only our family present now; our close relatives had left after dinner...

It was time to take my queen to her room & clear her confusion... I picked her up in my arms & walked towards our room... Her hands automatically locked around my neck in surprise... Our friends hooted & clapped which made her blush more & my smile widened seeing her in that state... I pushed open the door to our room & shut it behind me with my leg... Our eyes still locked on each other...

She was the one to break the eye lock first... "Ab toh mujhe neeche utaar do please... Hum room mein aa gaye hai...", she said shyly... I acted as if I didn't hear her & stood there still holding her in my arms safely... She looked in my eyes this time & I forgot to breathe... "Sameer... please mujhe neeche utaar do ab..." This time I complied to her wish... I left her when she finally balanced herself...

She looked around the room & was awestruck seeing it decorated with her favorite flowers... She walked around the dimly lit room & I stood there gazing at her... She slowly turned towards me... I opened my arms & she could hold no longer & came running in my warmth... I had missed this the whole freaking day... I know... I know... She had hugged me during the bidaai... But that was different & this is different...

We stayed in each other's arms for some more time... "Naina... Tum thak gayi hogi... Jao fresh ho jao..." She didn't leave me & instead hugged me tightly... I kept holding her in my arms... She slowly moved away from me & walked towards the dressing table... She turned to me, "Meri help nahi karoge mere gehne nikaalne mein...", she winked & sat down on the chair...

I didn't need to be told twice... I took deliberate steps towards her & stood behind her... She was watching me through the mirror... I slowly went in front of her & kneeled down... I took her soft hands in mine & started removing her bangles... I could feel her intent gaze on me but I continued my work...

After removing bangles from her hands, I kissed her wrists... I stood up & pulled her up to me... I made her sit on the couch near the dressing table... I sat next to her & my eyes wandered to her neck where she had worn two heavy necklaces... I tugged her close to me & turned her around... I shifted her hair to one side & my heart stopped beating... She had worn a backless blouse... The view of her bare back was playing havoc with my senses... My hands having the mind of their own moved towards her back...

I heard her suck in a breath... I shifted a little close to her & unclasped the hooks of her necklaces one by one... I kept them away & my hands lingered on her neck & back... I shifted more closer to her to remove the earrings... there was no space left between us as I started removing the earrings one by one... I knew my touches were affecting her too as I could hear her heavy breathing...

I turned her around to face me... I removed the nose ring as well... The only jeweleery that was left on her was the mangalsutra... The diamond studded pendant of our initials 'NS' shone in the dim light, which made her skin glow more... She had closed her eyes by now... I stood up & went away from her...

She opened her eyes to look around for me... When she didn't find me near her, she called out softly, "Sameer... Sameer... Kahaan ho tum???" I started the music player & the song started...

Ek ho gaye hum aur tum...
Toh udd gayi neende re...
Ek hogaye hum aur tum...
Aur khanki payal masti mein...
Toh kangan khanke re...

Humma humma...
Humma humma humma...
Humma humma...
Humma humma humma...

I walked towards her & stood in front of her... I could see the same desire pooling in her eyes as it would be reflecting in my eyes... I couldn't resist her anymore & pulled her in my arms... I kept murmuring a soft I Love You & gave her soft kisses on her face... I kept kissing her on the corner of her mouth... Frustrated at not being kissed properly, Naina went on her tiptoes & pulled me to kiss me passionately... She sucked the breath out of me with her action & I couldn't control anymore...

Ye pehli baar mile...
Hum pe ye dum nikle...
Hum pe ye jawani dheere dheere...
Madham machle re...
Humma humma...
Humma humma humma...
Hey humma humma...
Humma hamma hamma...

My hands were everywhere... I slowly took out all the pins that were pinned to the saree... Within a few minutes, I had pulled the saree away from her body... She stood in front of me in just the blouse & the petticoat skirt... I groaned aloud looking at her... I picked her up in my arms & moved towards our bed...

Khili chandni jaisa ye badan...
Janam mila tumko...
Mann mein socha tha jaisa roop tera..
Aaya nazar humko...

Sitam khuli khuli...
Ye sanam gori gori...
Ye baahein karti hai yoon...
Hamein tumne jab gale lagaya..
Toh kho hi gaye hum...

Humma humma...
Humma humma humma...
Hey humma humma...
Humma hamma hamma..

Humma humma humma...
Hey humma...

I slowly removed all the barriers between us... Her eyes feasted on me & mine were drinking in the sight of my beautiful wife... I lowered my mouth to kiss her & she moaned in response... I kept kissing her & murmuring words that didn't make any sense to either of us...

Ek hogaye hum aur tum...
Aur khanki payal masti mein...
Toh kangan khanke re...

Humma humma...
Humma humma humma...
Humma humma...
Humma humma humma...

She wound her legs around me in acceptance of what I wanted... My hand softly stroked her hip as I gently eased into her & claimed her mouth to swallow her sighs... With my face buried against the sensitive skin at her throat, I thrust into her harder, faster, losing all the control... Her desperate moans filled the air... I gently touched the tender spot at her core & she exploded on a scream... With a sharp & final thrust I threw my head back & yelled her name...

Ye pehli baar mile...
Hum pe ye dum nikle...
Hum pe ye jawani dheere dheere...
Madham machle re...
Humma humma...
Humma humma humma...
Hey humma humma...
Humma humma humma...

When we got our breathing under control, I rolled her over me & kissed her forehead... "Tum thik ho???", I asked softly... She just hummed in response & kissed my heart... "I Love You Sameer..." "I Love You too Naina..."

We slept sated in each other's arms waiting for the beautiful life ahead...

How was the update???

So, this was the last update for this story...

I hope you all loved the story...

I'm definitely going to miss writing this one...

I will be back with a new story soon...

I wanted to ask if I should continue writing the stories with their separate POVs???

Do shower your precious love through your votes & comments if you liked the update...

Ignore the mistakes as I haven't checked before posting tonight...

With Lots & Lots of Love,

Daksha...❤

Shanayayudkbh90 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for thelong and lovely update .The update was really super and excellent yeah I loved the story very much and you described their emotions very well .

Yes pls continue your stories like tis  

diku1302 thumbnail

Thanks for thelong and lovely update .The update was really super and excellent yeah I loved the story very much and you described their emotions very well .

Yes pls continue your stories like tis  

Thank you so much dear❤️

I hope you will like my new story too...

Keep reading😊👍