Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya2491 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Today's episode When Roshni was trying to attack Shola Jinn . That time Arman was starting cry and Roshni stopped attack . Then Shola Jinn escaped . And Arman stop crying . We hope Aman was become the king of Jinn . And Tabeezi's evil plan is going to punctured soon ... We just hope Roshni will help to Shola Jinn .  

Sufia1307 thumbnail

We just hope Tabeezi evil plan is going to punctured . And Aman will be become the king of Jinn . 

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

If Aman is not capable then Rehaan is also not capable of Jinnad king , saari guidance to Shayari se milti hai use😆Shayari ne sahi kaha mooche badi aur dimag chota.

I hope Sword Aman ke pass hi laut jaaye .

For Tabiji i have simply no words😡 Her truth should come out soon 🤢

ha ha.....😊

I should take armaan's name as the owner of king of jinn's post...but he's to tiny to hold the sword....he's the only smartest one..

But rehaan is smart too....at least he believes ayana sense...value shayeri's words though fights with him....don't forget his smart act during jhumroo track...so he will not be misfit as king of jinn....and shayeri can act as his minister😉

Btw I am really excited for tomorrow episode...

Hopefully secret of tabeezee is going to be revealed...I would like to know why she's so desperate to get back her ayana power....

Daisy21 thumbnail

Miss fire jinn, you should tell your problems clearly rather than attacking Khan family....our ex king of jinn is not that bad...see after knowing your problems he was helping you...

If there's no shayeri or armaan to give hint....a mishap could happen....and reason would be misunderstanding from both sides...

However, tabeezee is acting so selfish....feeling sad for shola jinn....

Today's precap:

Aman saw tabeezee with Natasha....

Please cvs....let his brain work this time....finger crossed....

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Want to rant here something -

Hating Tabiji with every passing episode. Tabiji now is evil step mother 😈Thank God i am not big fan of Tabiji . Can't believe she wants to kill Roshni now Aman ko bhi dhoka diya uski sword chura kar. Sahi jaa rahe hai waise makers Snow white and evil queen story yaad aagayi. Tabiji ne Shola Jinn ko maarkar gunaah kiya she is murderer in my eyes now. 

Here Snow white is Roshni and Tabiji is evil queen who wants to stole her heart . Nowdays Tabiji is giving evil queen vibes only. 

Daisy21 thumbnail

Yes, today's action of tabeezee is just unforgivable....

Hope she's going to be exposed soon...

magicworld thumbnail

Tabiji ke liye ek hi line aati hai dil mein - Jab rakshak hi bhakshak ban jaye to kya kare koi🥱🥱

Daisy21 thumbnail

Tabeezee is still playing her evil tricks....

May be tabeezee's motive is related to past of Khan family....

Today's episode is shear brilliance by writers....It's amazing how they are taking story forward and that's too in interesting way even in absence of an actor playing a pivotal role...

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy21

Tabeezee is still playing her evil tricks....

May be tabeezee's motive is related to past of Khan family....

Today's episode is shear brilliance by writers....It's amazing how they are taking story forward and that's too in interesting way even in absence of an actor playing a pivotal role...

Tabiji 😡😡what to say . Day by day her karnamas are touching new heights. And are these 3 ayanas are fools 😁uske haath mein potion dia jo kuch bhi kar sakti hai apne goal ke liye.

Daisy21 thumbnail

....yes, that 3 ayanas are lacking ayana sense actually...😆