Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sufia1307 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Tabeezi never deserve  heart of the angel . Because she thought herself . We just hope Roshan ruin tabeezi's evil plan and Aman to get his sword back .

Sumaiyarah24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think this is not Tabeezi . She was Tabeezi look like . Who was Ayaana in 200 years ago . She became stone by KJ . My question is this is Tabeezi or not ? Because Tabeezi is Roshni's aunt and Roshni's father younger sister . So how can she stone in 200 years ago by KJ ? 

Sumaiyarahman24 thumbnail

Is that Tabeezi or anyone else ? Who was defeated by KJ .She was stone 200 years ago . 

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

That’s exactly what I want to ask. Didn’t kj send Junaid to rubinas house. If she was ayana how wud he sent knowing she will know his trick. 

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Clueless....

Although many statements from season one is already altered in season 2...

But this time so many questions are popping out...

Let's wait, if makers want to explore.....

Sumaiya2491 thumbnail

I have exactly the same question . Rubina was saying that she was Ayana who was stone in 200 years ago by KJ . 

Sufia1307 thumbnail

Rubina is Roshni's father younger sister . Who married to Aman's dad . 

They shown in season 1 . Now we have a question how Rubina was Ayana . Who was defeated by Kj . She turned  into stone in 200 years ago . Let us see who is she . She was Rubina or not .

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I  am confused with rules of ayana world....

If anyone is using her power from saving herself or family from danger....it will be taken as sin...

And she will lose angelic heart...

And if anyone uses unfair means to get back her power...that's justified?

Hope it's not like that....that's why 3 ayanas are there to protect roshni...

But I am not finding tabeezee's way intelligent

And didn't understand what she will do with ayana powers...

Glimpse of Nargisi tree is seen....related to many good memories of season 1

Sumaiyarah24 thumbnail

We just hope tabeezi evil plan on are ruining . And Roshni don't break a rule . We hope it's not like that 3 Ayana protect to Roshni . And Tabeezi have to be punishment to do unfair with Khan family . Let's see what happens next episode .

Sumaiyarahman24 thumbnail

We are clueless is this Rubina or not . She was destroyed Aman's sword this is not a sin .Then she meet Jhomroo who want to killed Armaan to become Kj this is not a sin . Now she meet Natasha who wanted to destroyed Rehan this is not a sin . If anyone trying to save herself and her family to use her power this is sin . What type of rules Of Ayana's world .