Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

Basu badi, moh jaisi saas, mr basu jaisa husband, sneha, roti, rasgulla, pillow. Prerna ka jeevan dhanya ho gaya

As a rememberance anurag will take pre to howrah  each year and throw her down with dupatta. Take her out and tell her how much he loves her 

Epic post. πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Basu badi, moh jaisi saas, mr basu jaisa husband, sneha, roti, rasgulla, pillow. Prerna ka jeevan dhanya ho gaya

As a rememberance anurag will take pre to howrah  each year and throw her down with dupatta. Take her out and tell her how much he loves her 

🀣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

just hoping against hope, that every year he doesn't drag his dushmans (new dushmans) into this circus to pull majboor victim card and jo bhi kare khudh hi kare .. not that madam pre will hate him and refuse to make 3 am roti, chai 

#Prerna'sFogueSeFarsh  Mohini Basu πŸ˜ˆ

Exuberant_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Well placed and well pointed post Sunitha πŸ‘πŸΌ

@bold .. precisely this is what I have been saying , not to compare , but to give fair chance to all characters , Komo was seriously pushed to extreme corners by the soulmates with their toxic love and shallow claims ... she even said the other day , u don't want to see my dark side ,, 

not to compare In desperation and in love some ppl push their soulmates off the bridge listening to dushman's plans while some ppl try to kill those trying to snatch ... komo is the later one .. 

until Pre came into pic and as long as Anu didn't do "my prerna ." blah blah  Komo was nice with everyone , she loved diya, she seemed a nice mother unlike... 

, regarding 2020 : a woman cannot marry an older guy , but she shd still go back to a spineless lover who was part of the plan with his dushmans and tried to kill her and gave her pain for 8 years and separated from her daughter.. but then if 2020 woman is so obsessed with toxic love what can anyone say ... 

keeping all aside, now  she has money (crores)  and power now, she could easily live her life with her daughter alone dumping both of them for conspiring against her , but na she shd go back to that soulmate who apparently was part of the entire plan and executed it and  didn't bother to even have alternate plan or even confide to her that he is cooking up a fish masala with his 2 dushmans 

@bold: Marte marte now Bajaj is leaving his empire n fortune all for her. Phase 1 me he gave half his property n BB to Pre n now he'll leave everything for her. Fir bhi villain Bolte hain🀧

jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

And prerna will sing humare pyaar ki umar ho itni onu Howrah se shuru Hooghly me khatam... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sunita1986

@bold: Marte marte now Bajaj is leaving his empire n fortune all for her. Phase 1 me he gave half his property n BB to Pre n now he'll leave everything for her. Fir bhi villain Bolte hain🀧

Kahe ka villain criminal ... villain, criminal, manipulative hota toh 8 years mein kabka shaadi karke dho bachche ho jaate aur soulmates ka THE END kartha  πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ 

yahaan toh ghanta kuch kia ..  he didn't marry her , he didn't separate the soulmates completely,  when he was apparently "manipulating " her through 8 long years as per some agenda, upar se uske saare nakhre, tantrums uthaao aur crores of rupees and properties lutaao and she has right to give away 51% of Bajaj City without blinking an eye .. mast aish kar rahi thi villain ke paise aur properties ke saath ! 

Exuberant_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Fogue madam ka simple sa Sapna pura ho raha hai finallyπŸ€£πŸ˜‚

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Kahe ka villain criminal ... villain, criminal, manipulative hota toh 8 years mein kabka shaadi karke dho bachche ho jaate aur soulmates ka THE END kartha  πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ 

yahaan toh ghanta kuch kia ..  he didn't marry her , he didn't separate the soulmates completely,  when he was apparently "manipulating " her through 8 long years as per some agenda, upar se uske saare nakhre, tantrums uthaao aur crores of rupees and properties lutaao and she has right to give away 51% of Bajaj City without blinking an eye .. mast aish kar rahi thi villain ke paise aur properties ke saath ! 

@Bold: ye sab to (99% of what u mentioned) kisi aur ne kiya show mein  being part or aware of the plan but khair wo villain nahi hai so jaane dete hain !

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jiya.k

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

And prerna will sing humare pyaar ki umar ho itni onu Howrah se shuru Hooghly me khatam... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Correction. Jhopdi se shuru howrah pe khatam🀣

@munni, anrag basu threw pre down the bridge. #fact . It didnt change so my displeasure stays the same πŸ€’

jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Correction. Jhopdi se shuru howrah pe khatam🀣

@munni, anrag basu threw pre down the bridge. #fact . It didnt change so my displeasure stays the same πŸ€’

🀣🀣

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

There is a proverb about a certain community (I am not a racist so I cant even remember who this was for what I read in the internet, but the saying is much relevant), that they're like if you cant climb up the ladder yourself, pull others down so that it makes you look like a winner. πŸ˜† This is ALL CVs could do to make Prerna going back to Anurag in 1 episode honestly. If you think of it, NONE of this makes any sense to anyone who is using even the last brain cell. CVs could easily show Bajaj taking the bullet/stab for Prerna and thus happy ending. But that won't justify Prerna's 2 mins U-turn ever, and they cannot show a happy ending within 1 day. Prerna cannot, simply CANNOT go back to Anurag just because Bajaj died. Anurag, the same man who performed the act of pushing her from the bridge. Same Anurag, who has publicly insulted her dignity by trying to imply she was onto him being a married woman herself (bathroom kaand) and the same Anurag who hasn't given a rats ass before sending a 2 day old baby to someone through a STRANGER !! A normal woman could mourn for a guy like Bajaj for like 30 mins, but she cannot UNDO her feelings for another person just because her friend died.

So the end result. Buy a black paint and wash Bajaj with that. πŸ€£ I cant even call this Anurag's white washing. He did nothing earlier, and in his version of crying out loud to Prerna, he confessed he couldnt do anything either. Even during this writing, CVs forgot to mention if Anurag used to enquire about Sneha in London or not, they mentioned only about him enquiring for Prerna πŸ€£ So what changed exactly ? Only that now the other person is dipped in black from hair to toe, well enough not to recognize that person at all !! πŸ˜Ž The relativity theory applies everywhere, and more so in CV's writing. Apart from few from those dim 1.3 and 15.2 TRP audience, no one would be able to decipher this hot mess and turn of events from last 2 days πŸ€£. 

This season has badly ruined the legacy of my most fav char Prerna and then my next fav char Bajaj, as usual I dont care for Anurag's char. And I am happy my Bajaj and Prerna's journey of getting ruined royally is together even in this.  Btw, will Komo die or will go to Jail ? If it's the 2nd, Bajaj will be the only char this time who dies, quite complementary. πŸ€£