Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Sorry grace, but again, which comment of hers even remotely implicated that she wanted to rectify her mistakes through this one ? 

For all last 10 yrs, all Ekta has repeatedly mentioned is how AnuPre story was closest to hers, how her idea of love matches with AP's, how AP is her favourite couple. And she came back with S2 with same idea of AP love. In S1, she showed a full blown track of AP marriage where they break apart and grow irreconcilable differences. This season she didn't even let that happen. 

I fail to understand which mistake do you think she spoke about. 

and let's look at it. She fully concentrated on her favorite couple anurag and prerna this season. Making them passionate insane lovers at the cost of character, plot and story assassination. Anupre was the major focus this season but was it successful? Absolutely not! If she wanted to make them the couple and showed a couple angst instead of screaming out this is a star crossed lovers romance than that would've been fine. However the story is not a star cross lover romance. Many watched the show for different reasons not because of the lead couple. I feel she did this because she wasn't able to do it before. That's the impression I'm getting. Social media was not around at the time. Im told ekta loves buzz, ratings and news. Social media indeed has its pros and cons. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Hughlight-she wanted to do justice with anupre story which she couldn't do .

Where did she say she couldnt do justice to AnuPre story ? Sorry for asking again but I didnt find it anywhere. If you have the quote please. 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: grace4317

As I was searching for the article today, I came across one of her IVs, where she said no actor or the hype he/she brings can run a story for a long time; it's the writers who make or break the show. As I was reading those lines I went πŸ€£ thinking sub kuch jaante hue she did all this absurdity. Nahin jaanta tha tho show ka haal kya hua hoga? 

Anyway, I have decided to watch all the remaining episodes in one go. That will be better for me to watch it without raising my BP. πŸ˜Š

I read that too Yet she did exactly that . She concentrated on everything else except writing 

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I still don't get it where she has said that she wants to rectify the mistakes done in the past. I know that comparisons are not allowed, but I just see 2 products who are poles apart in the writing department. 

It's not about who ends up with whom. It's still the same characters ending up together at the end of both the shows. But 1 show had strong writing and characterisation which worked and another one just the opposite. 

I fail to understand what has been achieved out of this mistake rectification apart from a big loss of face and money, ofcourse.

Amyra94 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mukherjeesulata

Maybe she wanted to rectify her mistake of not uniting Anurag-Prerna, who always loved each other immensely and unconditionally...  Also maybe she wanted to show a beautiful father-daughter bonding of Anurag-Sneha which was missing in season1 though some bonding was shown during Sneha's marriage...

u mean beautiful bond is in s2 wid filthy anu housefly - flop samidha? πŸ˜†

Edited by Amyra94 - 3 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

She rectified her mistakes and the show has shut before time without much laurels hail ekta kapoor for that  while she must be wondering isse acha to mistakes wala product tha.

🀣 I agree. In fact in last KzK also she should have shut down around 2005, she dragged it for 2 yrs just because it was topper.  She is indeed rectifying that now. πŸ˜†

Ekta is a very very arrogant lady. Till date she hasn't even accepted few of her biggest proven blunders, I wonder why she'd even think of terming anything of the last season, which have fan followings for both AP and PRB, as mistakes. πŸ˜† After the show went off air, she went on and on about how sad she is that her AP are no more. 

Oh yes. The only mistake for her might be killing AP off in the last epi. So this season she is reuniting them in the last epi🀣. What a correctional path. πŸ‘

prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

I hope you got the answer from the posts by Hope and Surbhi in this same thread. And I have clarified that, as I couldn't trace out the article or IV, I was ready to edit my thread, which got lucky enough to be reported and locked as always. πŸ€£

Sorry but no. I remember following every interview of Ekta when the show announcement happened. And I dont remember reading that AT ALL. πŸ˜† Just because few of us say she did (and surprisingly cant find it anywhere in this internet age), I don't think I'd doubt my capability of stalking Ekta's kzk articles back then. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† And sometimes after 2-3 yrs, we do tend to forget whether what we read was what we interpreted or it was actually quoted. 

So let's agree to disagree. Following Ekta for 20+ yrs, I'd trust my guts rather for now. πŸ˜†

Irrespective of what she intended, KzK2 is a BIG mistake and I'm sure she'd accept that in future πŸ˜†

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sorry but no. I remember following every interview of Ekta when the show announcement happened. And I dont remember reading that AT ALL. πŸ˜† Just because few of us say she did (and surprisingly cant find it anywhere in this internet age), I don't think I'd doubt my capability of stalking Ekta's kzk articles back then. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† And sometimes after 2-3 yrs, we do tend to forget whether what we read was what we interpreted or it was actually quoted. 

So let's agree to disagree. Following Ekta for 20+ yrs, I'd trust my guts rather for now. πŸ˜†

Irrespective of what she intended, KzK2 is a BIG mistake and I'm sure she'd accept that in future πŸ˜†

Bold - Infact I too am waiting for it, provided she should give the reasons too on why she feels it was a mistake. πŸ˜‰

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Amyra94

u mean beautiful bond is in s2 wid filthy anu housefly - flop samidha? πŸ˜†

No warmth, no feels, nothing. πŸ˜†

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

She may or may not accept it. Though nothing changes the fact that this overhyped crap is a huge failure since day 1. πŸ˜†