Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Chopatgomake

Btw didn’t you support Asim last season?

Yes Dwight’s too funny 😆

Actually i myself started watching the show in this lockdown only, i saw like 70% of the show during my 2 weeks hotel quarantine(after returning from an overseas trip) Now I m watching the show the second time I loved it so much 🤣 but looks like I have to keep it in pause for 3 months since BB is coming

Yes ofc i supported Asim last season 😍 and ignore my username that was really silly 🤣 i didnt know we cant change username here for a year

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

BTW abhi tak Asim ki GF you're😆 

yeah Asim ki Good friend 🤣

actually this username thing was silly i didnt know u cant change username here for a year 🤣

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

Yes Dwight’s too funny 😆

Actually i myself started watching the show in this lockdown only, i saw like 70% of the show during my 2 weeks hotel quarantine(after returning from an overseas trip) Now I m watching the show the second time I loved it so much 🤣 but looks like I have to keep it in pause for 3 months since BB is coming

Yes ofc i supported Asim last season 😍 and ignore my username that was really silly 🤣 i didnt know we cant change username here for a year

Even I liked Asim a lot he was bullied and targeted so much on the show phir bhi he stood strong and gave it back to all of them probably one of the strongest guys in BB 

I haven’t seen Office but I definitely will one day my brother my cousins and even my dad are obsessed with that show 

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

yeah Asim ki Good friend 🤣

actually this username thing was silly i didnt know u cant change username here for a year 🤣

Ohh mujhe bhi nhi pata tha acha hua maine aisa kuch nhi kiya🤣

jizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was looking forward to see Eijaz Khan but now he’ll not be there 😒. Pavitra was in splitsvilla and Naagin I guess she might give some good content. Jasmine is cute but irritating. Rubina I don’t know, if she had come alone that would have been better. It’s actually good that I don’t know all of them, it’s easier to see them and based on how they come cross in the Bigg boss decide whether you like them or not. I didn’t know Asim last season but then started liking him for the way he presented himself. Liked Rashmi and Siddhart Shukla before big boss but changed my mind after watching them in Bigg boss. So I guess it doesn’t matter whether we know of them or not. If they touch our heart during the show we would start liking them. 

dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sonalifan confirmed that Eijaz Khan is participating

https://twitter.com/SonaliFan/status/1311618769115115520

Tweet

See new Tweets

Conversation

@SonaliFan

Level 1:

EXCLUSIVE - after a lot of negotiations with the channel, Eijaz Khan is officially confirmed for Bigg Boss 14 and will be participating. #BB14 #BiggBoss14 #BiggBoss