As Per Sonali Fan Current confirmed Contents

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

@SonaliFan

EXCLUSIVE - these are the contestants whom are currently confirmed for Bigg Boss 14 !! Makers are still in talks and finalising some contestants so some contestants names will keep changing until shoot starts. #BB14 #BiggBoss14 #BiggBoss

@SonaliFan

Replying to @SonaliFan

EXCLUSIVE - a lot of other celebrities whom were put in quarantine by the team have been replaced! Contestants will keep getting replaced and changed by the makers until the shoot starts! They’re trying their best to get a good mix. #BB14 #BiggBoss14 #BiggBoss

4:55 PM · Sep 28, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail

@SonaliFan

Replying to @SonaliFan

EXCLUSIVE - Eijaz Khan has been cut out by the channel due to some negotiations! He will not be entering the Bigg Boss 14 house anymore. #BB14 #BiggBoss14 #BiggBoss

opsora2090 thumbnail

@SonaliFan

Replying to @SonaliFan

EXCLUSIVE - Aalisha Panwar is still in talking terms with the Bigg Boss 14 team! She is most likely to enter as well currently if things work out. (Eijaz Khan has been replaced by the channel). #BB14 #BiggBoss14 #BiggBoss

Originally posted by: opsora2090

@SonaliFan

Replying to @SonaliFan

EXCLUSIVE - Aalisha Panwar is still in talking terms with the Bigg Boss 14 team! She is most likely to enter as well currently if things work out. (Eijaz Khan has been replaced by the channel). #BB14 #BiggBoss14 #BiggBoss

Excited for Alisha

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

List looks good ⭐️

Originally posted by: hiraa221

List looks good ⭐️

Omg I remember you you were the sweetest Sid fan on here along with Munni and Tikhi_mirchi how are you 

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

based on what i have seen of pratik (bottom left hand corner), he's incredibly annoying. the only other person i recognize is eijaz khan and maybe the one in the middle in the bottom row (rubina?) but that too only because she came as a guest a few times during last season

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chopatgomake

Omg I remember you you were the sweetest Sid fan on here along with Munni and Tikhi_mirchi how are you 

Idk about sweetest 😅 some people might disagree on that smiley36

I’m good 🤗 how are you?

Edited by hiraa221 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: hiraa221

Idk about sweetest 😅 some people might disagree on that smiley36

I’m good 🤗 how are you?

I’m good well you are very funny 

Kala.Billa thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

@SonaliFan

Replying to @SonaliFan

Guys this chick is hot 🥱

Is she a model?