Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: .amigos.

Ah here I am with my two hoots because however big or small, we were in this together! Honestly I started this show for Parth but quit week 2 because even my most favorite character/actor couldn't hold me. Then came the news of KSG entering as Bajaj. Altho I wanted Iqbal to be Bajaj because ahem, I was over the moon when I heard it's KSG. He was my Armaan, my first obsession, childhood crush, sabkuch. Uske liye thora biased soft corner hai.😆 But more than that knowing S1, understanding the potential of RB and waiting for KSG the romance king to grace my screen, I just couldn't stop imagining all the potential scenarios. Now that I think about it, yehi imagination le dubi!🤣 

KSG's RB's entry had me hooked! And, I absolutely LOVED LOVED him before the prerish marriage track happened! Aparna knows my distaste for that entire debacle.😆 I think RB kept slipping from the pedestal I'd subconsciously put him on forth that but I kept desperately holding onto the image I'd painted inside my head. To the culmination and progression I wanted. I knew I'd be chained to the show, to some level, because of KSG, and as long as he was there, I, in some capacity or another, was a part of it too. 

I think I'd lost my connect way before, because who could connect to a storyline as abysmal as this, but my last tie broke with his exit as well! And, NOW I'M SO THANKFUL! 

But coming to the people I found on this forum! I'M GLAD KZK happened because I found two of my most favorite people here. And now I can't spend a day without eating their brains! Aparna and fklove(bitch I still don't know if I can take your name or not so being careful🤣) And I found all of you! SUCH AMAZING, CREATIVE PEOPLE! Wist ke eloquent analyses and gifs UFF, sanya ki bullet trains se bhi fast OSES, Oppo ke gems, humpty ka going crazy over KSG, najma123, AND SO SO MANY MORE PEOPLE with whom I've had a blast on this forum! My obsession with a divorce track when the marriage track had only begun🤣 the epic, legendary 'thora sehlenge'. I think the show aside, we had a blast! And that's the memory I'll be keeping and going forth with. Good people good vibes and great times! So 🤗

Res.. 

I'll come back to this when I've gathered my brain to reply to your words ❤

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Chalo last mein I will add, KSG was the reason why I came here, left and came again and finally, left for good. Tbh, I did not have any kind of attachment to KP as RB so I'm glad that this ending has little to no effect on my fragile heart. I don't think I would have been so quiet if this was happening with KSG's RB ☹️ no offence to anyone ❤️

-Sanya/Sanu

this right here sums up my feels,  KSG as RB is... he brought me back to IF. absolutely 🥺what they did to him but I'm glad he left & this is isn't happening to KSG's RB. otherwise i don't think I'd recover 💔

I've never read fanfiction based on ITV shows before so was pleasantly surprised at the EXCELLENT PreRish fics on offer 👏 some of the OS & SS here are the best writing I've ever come across (you know who you are 😳)

I've also met some really lovely people which i would love to stay in touch with & hopefully will 🤗. a friend's invited me to the CFC section (which i didn't know about 😲) & I'll definitely be makeing appearances there 😉

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Sanu 🤗

You are the first writer to write FFs on PreRish. That makes you so special. ❤️

I must admit you're one of the very best I've come across. 

I know it all. 😂

I was attached to both. But, KP's revelations helped a lot. 

Future ships wouldn't drown. 🤣

Main first? Chalo kahin toh first aayi🤣 thank you baby, I've always appreciated your love a lot ❤️ tareef coming from you means so much🤗jhappi

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Same here! KSG ka RB was my ❤️

MysteriousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

First of all a big big biiiiiig THANKS for the lovely post. 😍😍😍

The journey was an amazing one. 👏

Both KSG and KP have given their bests for the character of Rishabh Bajaj. 👍🏼

But the only sad thing is the 'what if 's will haunt me from now. 😔

Anyways it was a pleasure walking in this journey. 

With love ❤

-PRAPTI 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Lovefun235

First of all a big big biiiiiig THANKS for the lovely post. 😍😍😍

The journey was an amazing one. 👏

Both KSG and KP have given their bests for the character of Rishabh Bajaj. 👍🏼

But the only sad thing is the 'what if 's will haunt me from now. 😔

Anyways it was a pleasure walking in this journey. 

With love ❤

-PRAPTI 

My pleasure. 😊

The what ifs will remain. But, we have so many stories and our own imaginations are limitless. 😁

Wistfulness thumbnail

Main first? Chalo kahin toh first aayi🤣 thank you baby, I've always appreciated your love a lot ❤️ tareef coming from you means so much🤗jhappi

Bilkul. You're the first one. ❤️

The pleasure is all mine. 🤗

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Yes yes.. What a fitting description. A tragedy of squandered potentials. 

I'm so happy to have found you in this forum. Your insights and your comments are most valuable to my heart. 

I'll look forward to discussing PRB with you. Now that this fiasco is on the verge of ending, let's move to the gold of the past

That's really flattering. 😁

I'd say the same about you. Your Tender Encounters is one of my most favourite FFs. And I absolutely love your posts on s1.

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same here! KSG ka RB was my ❤️

he got me obsessed...

p.s absolutely love your fics, they're ❤️

Aavnii thumbnail

I have visited so many forums before this, but this will always remain special to me...

I joined with KSG and also left with him...

We tried to keep alive our Prerish here, and all the what ifs are beautifully answered here by amazing people...

Prerish family ....this should be the name of our fandom...

People who could bring out something positive from every negative scene...

A story that was ruined brutally by its creators...

But we make that story beautiful and rememberable in our own way...

So, when this is ending officially here...

I want to say thanks to all the people i met here...

Thank you ❤️