Ishita was so alone and sad with raman's marriage

Mimi r so disgusting

Never saw this avataar of them

Hoping to see some positive change in ishra life

Updt soon

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

A very nice update but why have you made Mihir and Mihika negative please update next part soon to know what happens to Ishra 

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice! Awesome family bonding

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Amazing updt di

Totally loved it so much

Ishita was feeling sad and hurt seeing raman getting married to someone else. Mihir and mihika are so evil. Feeling bad for ishu. There is no one in her life. Raman is also trapped with ishu. Now both are in grave danger. 

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishrasoul

Naino ne bandhi kaisi dor

Part 4

Ishita enters in her cabin and doesn’t find her steaming coffee on her table. Raman was also missing to update her about today schedule. She shook her head and thinks: may be he is late today. She settles on her chair and opens her laptop. After few minutes she hear a knock she thinks that its raman. She permits saying: come in. she gets sad that it was not raman but vijay sharma her manager. Vijay says: maam today we will be having lunch meeting at orchid hotel.

Ishita nods and says:where is raman. He didn’t came today

Vijay: maam he has taken leaves for a week this week its his marriage. Ishita remember that raman has already told her. She shook her head and sign vijay to leave. After vijay left ishita thinks: why I am feeling all this. Let it be wo shadi kary jo kary uski marzi I should not think about him he is nothing to me. Soon she gets engrossed in working

Otherside, mihika was shouting at  mihir  for not able to make ishita  agree to marry rudra. Mihir glares at mihika  and says: what can I do ishita is just too much. You know what yesterday when I told her to think about marriage she shuts me.

Mihika: phr kiya mihir how  we will get her property.

Mihir: she is verey strong headed girl we have to break her to that extent that  she gets totally dependent on us

Mihika: and how this will happen. Arry she didn’t break after her parents death. She went abroad completed her studies and takes over the business. She didn’t even fall in  love with somebody so that we use it as her weakness.

Mihir: that what I am thinking. Wait you told me that ishita was behind her pa. you caught her with that man in hotel room. Mihika nods. Mihir gets happy and says: we can use him in our  plan

Mihika shook her head and says: no mihir that no use. It was just a fling and raman is innocent. Mihir looks at mihiika and says: phr aik hi rasta hai

Mihika: kiya

Mihir: saari akar  nikal jayegi..

Mihika; what are you planning mihir

Mihir: we need some cash for our business. If we ask ishita she will bombard numerous question but what if ishita gets kidnapped and we get the ransom money.

Mihika: is it possible mihir

Mihir nods and says:we will get  money and ishita will be tortured till she break down completely. He devilishly smirks. Mihika  nods and says: kameene ho bohat tum mihir. I didn’t thought you will do this to your sister

Mihir: she is not my sister she is just a ladder to get lots of money. Both laughs evilly thinking to implement their plan.

After finishing the meeting at  hotel orchids ishita was sitting she couldn’t stop herself from thinking about raman. She thinks: I have  to stop his marriage. He has  rejected me na he will also get rejected howcan he start his life fresh. She was thinking some ways to stop his marriage but nothing was working. She gets up and thinks to leave for home early as today she is feeling sad.

Raman who was also buying some stuff from the nereby store sees ishita walking all lost. She gets her ankle twisted and fall down. Raman rushes to her side and asks: maam you are fine. Ishita looks at raman who was forwarding his hand for help. She tries to get up but winces in pain. Raman held her and asks: are you fine. Zyada lagi hai to hospital chalte hai

Ishita was getting  lost in his proximity. She was feeling happiness around her she nods her head and says: I am fine I think its just a sprain. What are you doing  here.

Raman: wo shadi wala ghar hai kuch saman khareedna tha.

Listening about his marriage ishita gets angry she pushes him and says: leave raman you must have lot of work. She slowly walks ahead feeling hurt. Raman didn’t get her and was looking at her retreating figure. Raman thinks: maam ko kiya hogaya.. his phone rings its was from his mother. He takes the call and says: haan maa sab lay liya hai bus 15 minutes aur.

Toshi jee: jaldi aja puttar its your marriage today is your haldi tu bhi had karta hai romi kar  le ga sarry kaam tu jaldi aja.

Raman: aya maa. He  cuts the call and gets worried as ishita comes out of the car and was looking for some cab. He walks towards her. Suddenly a van comes in front of ishita and tries to pull her inside. Raman runs to her and held her  hand trying to help her. Goons gets startled with raman presence they hit both making raman and ishita  unconscious. They put raman and  ishita inside the van and droves off.

Ishita opens her eyes feeling pain in her head she looks at surrounding and find  herself tied in some dark place. She spots raman who was also tied. Raman too opens his eyes and says: maa .. feeling pain in his  head.  Ishita was looking at him. Raman looks around and says: ye mein kahan hoon. Ishita: sight seen kay liye aye hai ap mr  bhalla. She taunts.

Raman: what

Ishita:we are kidnapped

Raman: but I don’t have money. Maa will be worried. Today is my haldi

Ishita: its all  because of you idiot bhalla

Raman: meine kiya kiyaI thought to help you maam

Ishita: I asked help from you. Aur when you don’t know how to fight why you interfere. Sirf aise hi macho body hai.

Raman: they were taking you kiya karta mein bus aise hi dekhte rehta

Ishita: haan.. you should have noted the number of  van andinformed police. Ye sahi help hoti

Raman looks away and says: bhalai ka to zamana nhe hai. Maam ab kiya karain gay hum

Ishita; wait.. we will wait to know what they want from us

Otherside, mihirthrows the  phone  angrily and says: all messed up. Mihika rushes to him and asks: what happened mihir. Mihir looks at mihika and says: goons kidnapped ishita but there is another man with her.

Mihika: ask goons to leave that man

Mihir shook his head and says: no he has seen goons and knows about ishita kidnapped.

Mihika: phr kiya mihir.

Mihir: let  me think..

At bhalla house all were worried for raman. They tries to contact him but all went vain. All night passed all were worried. Raman ishita were worried a s  they were stuck. Bhallas were worried forraman well being while mihir and mihika were worried thinking about their  plan.

Ishita was feeling scared in darkness she looks at raman who was sitting with close eyes. She clears her  throat and says: raman.. raman looks at her  and asks: kiya hua maam.. ishita:how can you be so calm we are kidnapped.

Raman: I am not calm maam I am also scared but maa has  taught me to take deep breath whenever I got scared shanti say sochne say rasta milta  hai you are feeling scared. Ishita looks at him. Raman moves closer to her andsays: I am with you maam don’t worry. He  smiles although he was also very worried from inside but he  think to be act strong infront of ishita. Ishita nods and held his shoulder in reflex.

Raman: maam please sleep for sometime. I will be awake. Soon ishita sleeps on his shoulder. While raman was wide awake for  ishita security.Dawn brought a new day. Bhallas  contacted police forraman sudden disappearance. Police was searching for raman. Otherside mihir fakes that he got call from kidnapper for ransom. He contacted the accountant of iyers company.

Goon enters the room where  they have kept  ishita and raman he find ishita sleeping in raman lap he throws water on their face and shouts; oye hero heroine subah hogayi hai. He kneels in front of them and lustily looks at ishita. Ishita held raman shoulder feeling scared. Goon; chaliye madam kuch kaam hai apse

Raman comes in front of ishita hiding her from goon and says: dekho gunde bhai. Ye galat  hai sab. Maam ko yehi rehne do ap ko paise chahiye maam dain gi

Goon punches raman and held ishita with her hairs making her scream in pain raman tries to help he rbut other goons held him. He makes ishita stand and drags her out ishita was struggling in his grip and looking at raman for help who was beaten up by goons. That man slapped ishita hard making her fall on ground raman gets teary seeing ishita in pain. He felt something sharp poked in his skin. He  feels everything gets black and he falls unconscious. Goons smirks seeing raman unconscious while ishita scared looking at them pleading them to leave her.

Otherside, mihir gets call from his goon he smirks evilly and cuts the call mihika  looks at mihir and says: what happened. Mihirtakes a drink and  says: mihika just tonight ishita will get much deserving punishment hamesha gussa aur chiltati thi bohat insult ki hai usne humare aj har insult ka badla liya jayega usse. Kal ka suraj uski izzat ka tamasha dekhega. We will be broken to non repairable extent. Our dreams will get fulfilled soon

That’s it my dear friends waiting for your lovely comment and response don’t forget to hit like also

Love

riddi

nice

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Naino ne bandhi kaisi dor

Teaser

Raman standing in front of mirror looking at his reflection mrs bhalla comes and put turban on his head and says: haye kinna sohna lag raha hai mera puttar. Raman fakes smile at his mother. Mrs bhalla put black mark behind his ear and leaves saying: jaldi neeche ajana shadi ka mahurat hone wala hai

Raman tightly closes his fist and says: mein ye shadi kaise kar sakta hoon pechle kuch din kitna kuch hogaya wo kidnapping aur us raat jo hua wo sab.. i think muje ishita maam say baat karni chahiye she is fine or not. He quickly dails ishita number but got no response making him worried. His chain of thought break as his phone beeps with message he opens it and got shocked seeing the mms

Otherside ishita was standing under the shower she takes the sharp blade and was about to slit her wrist remembering the happenings of past few days

Thats it my dear friends I think its teasing enough

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting tzr 

Plz continue soon 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting tzr Di 

Scary too

Some sh*t mms

Update Soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Scary teaser di😨

Lets see what happens 

Ty 4 d pm too

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So ishita is sexally assaulted n MMS is made.  

How cruel