Omg Mimi r behind ishita's property

It's new

Raman is such a selfless man

Hope ishita will find true love in Raman

Updt soon

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

A very nice update are Mihir and Mihika negative please update next part soon to know what will Ishita do now 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Emotional update

Ishita hugged raman he closed his eyes Ishita smirked and said all man are same she pushed him on bed ans set on him he closed his eyes seeing her revealing dress Ishita was going to kiss him he pushed her he set on his knees he pleaded her not to take his advantage he can't arrange money neither he can do all this Ishita was trying to understand raman someone opened the door that was mihika she sent raman from there raman called vivaan uncle as he was the one had sent mihika there as raman had told him everything mihika said mihir feel bad hearing all this she said Ishita they cares for her she took ishita home next day raman was in office ishita came she said if he wants he can leaves the job and forget about past raman said no he wants to continue the job he left ishita thought raman didn't do good calling mihika there ishita reached home and find mimika they conviened her to meet rudra for marriage she agreed so mihika and mihir are behind Ishitas property disgusting poor Ishita raman gave ishita sweets saying his marriage got fixed ishita got angry raman got startled Ishita decided to spoil ramans happiness one day she was going somewhere when she saw raman trying to start his bike there was old lady with him ishita went to them and introduced herself she offered lift raman was denying but toshiji accepted ishita lied she is also going to mall ishita was touched seeing ramans family love she got emotional she needs family love 

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely update. 

Many things happened. 

Ishita was seducing Raman but mihika ruined her plan .

I thoughts mimi's are ishita's wellwishers but they are behind her property .

Loved Raman's family scene .

He is such a nice boy ,seems ishita is falling fot him.

Updt next soon. 

-RKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

superb update..

ishita was amazed to see the bonding of bhalls...

in this story mimi are evil faking concern towards ishita  for her property..

curious to see how and when raman fall for her..and with whom he is going to get married..which circumstances ishra get close.....waiting for nxt

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishrasoul

Naino ne bandhi kaisi dor

Part 3

Raman looks at the hotel room which was decorated with red flowers. He gulps his saliva. he was trembling in fear.Suddenly a pair of soft hands gets wrapped around  his waist he couldn’t stop himself from closing his eyes taking her fragrance. Ishita smirk seeing raman getting lost in her and thins: mr bhalla you are also same as other men this innocence isjust a drama pressing herself more into him. She drags raman to the bed pushing him back she settles on his hips.

Raman looks at  ishita who was dressed in black nightie while  her hairs were curled and tied upin messy bun. Raman looks down unable to look at her due to her revealing dress. Ishita makes him look at her and says: finally I got you raman. Now don’t fake that you are shy or uncomfortable lets have fun together.

She put his hand neat her heart raman tries to struggle but ishita undone his shirt button swiftly and leans forward to kiss him but raman hurriedly gets up making ishita shock. she tries to say something  but raman folds his hands and goes on his knees and says: please maam for god sake don’t do this I cant arrange money nor I can continue this job aur ye sab chee. please don’t take advantage of my helplessness I beg you maam don’t do this. Ishita was looking at him trying to understand him. Raman was pleading in front of ishita who was lost  in thoughts. Door flung open making ishita and raman looks at door. Ishita  gets shocked seeing her standing there. that lady marches towards ishita and glares at her ishita looks away and whispers: mihika. Mihika takes a deep breath and  sign raman to leave. Raman smiles at her gratefully and  leaves mentally thanking matarani for  saving him from that devil iyer.

He wipes his tears  and remember how he discussed  his problem with vivaan uncle who helped in getting this job. vivaan uncle  told him to go to hotel and  he will make sure everything get fine. He takes his phone  and dails vivaan uncle who takes his call at first ring and asks: mihika ponchi wahan. Raman smiles andsays: haan uncle aik lady I wahan and she saved me but who is she. Maam was soscared to see her.

Vivaan: she is maam cousin mihir wife. ishita maam only care for mihir and mihika in whole world

Raman: you are great uncle  you saved me but job? Kiya hoga mera

Vivaan: don’t worry

Raman smiles and cuts the call. He leaves for  his house while on the other than mihika threw robe over ishita angrily and shouts: what were you doing hereishu. If mihir gets to know about this na he will be very angry.

Ishita: mihika..

Mihika: atleast you have thought about reputation he is  your pa. media ko pata laga to.

Ishita gets sad and looks down. Mihika hugs her and says: we care for you baby mihir is your cousin periamma and periappa has given your responsibility to usdon’t do this ishu. Ishita  nods. Mihika drags her from there and leaves.

Next day

Raman was very worried what if ishita maam fire him from job he  is in need of money his mother is suffering from cancer. Ishita enters the cabin and looks at raman. Raman silently forward the schedule chart he turns to leave  but ishita  calls him making  him look at her. Ishita: raman.. forget the past I am sorry. If you want you can leave the job I am taking all those condition back. Raman sigh in relief and replies: no maam I am not leaving the job its okay. I have some work. Ishita nods raman leaves while ishita crumble the paper in anger and says: this is not done raman this is not the end. You call mihika there

Rest day was passed in blink raman and ishita were engrossed in work. Ishita enters her mansion and gets surprised to see mihika and mihir sitting there. she walks towards them and says: its so pleasant to see you here. Mihir: haan Ishu actually we wanted to meet you so thought to come here.

Ishita: is there come work

Mihika: we want you to meet someone

Ishita gets confused and looks at them.Mihir says: our business partner rudra has sent marriage proposal for you ishita.

Ishita rolls her eyes and says: mihir come on yaar  I don’t want to get married and that to rudra he is so creepy.

Mihika looks at mihir and pleads with eyes.Mihir makes a sad face and says: ishu I have promised him that you will meet him atleast meet him we are not forcing you to marry him. Cant you do this for us. Ishita  smiles and gives in making mihir and mihika happy. Both gets up and says: chalte hai. Ishita nods mihir and mihika leaves while ishita was thinking about rudra.

Outside, mihika happily hugs mihir and says: thank god  she agree now our plan will get successful. Mihir nods  and says: yes but  its still not completed.We  have to make sure  that ishita marry ashok because after thatmarriage we will get ishita transfer all property at  our name. mihika smiles listening to mihir.

Few days went without any new development,although the attraction ishita has for raman was always there. but  ishita control herself around raman. In these days ishita gets to know that raman is completely different from other men.Raman doesn’t fake  innocence  he is actually very innocent and  gentleman type. On mihir and mihika continuous pestering ishita  meet rudra but doesn’t like his bossy attitude and reject the proposal making mihir and mihika all dreams shattered. One fine day ishita  was making presentation she hears a knock.She  gives the permission saying: come in. raman enters the cabin holding box of sweets. Ishita  gets surprised she asks with smile: sweets for  what reason

Raman shyly looks down and  says: my marriage is fixed in next week.Ishita gets shocked smile gets  faded from her face she felt that darkness is surrounding her. Raman forward the sweet to her ishita angrily shouts: get out. Raman gets startled with her anger he leaves silently. Ishita anger reaches at peak she start throwing things here and there. she was not getting why she is getting affected. She shook her head and start consoling herself and thinks: how can he get  happy I will not  let him live in peace he rejected me I have  to do something. She gets busy in making plans to spoil raman happiness.

Next day

Ishita was driving towards shopping center when she notice raman trying to start his bike road side while an aged lady is standing beside  him she stop the car little behind and start noticing  him.Raman was trying to start the  bike but unable to do so. He notice toshi jee wiping her sweat he makes her sit at bench and wipes her sweat with his handkerchief he gives water bottle to her toshi jee blesses raman. Seeing his care and concern ishita start smiling. She comes out of car and walks towards them and  clear her throat gaining there  attention.Raman and toshi jee looks at her. Ishita says: may I help you.. raman I think she  is your mother. Raman nods. Toshi jee looks at raman and says: puttar who is she. Ishita  smiles and says: I am ishita iyer. Raman’s boss. Toshi jee smiles and says: nice  to meet you puttar. Listening to puttar from her ishita gets emotional it was after long time someone has called her with so much love.

Raman: no thanks maam I will handle

Ishita: I will drop you guys where you want to go. And mechanic will fix your bike.

Raman: its not  needed. Toshi jee intervene and says: thank you puttar. We were going for his wedding shopping. Can you drop us to shoprex mall. Ishita smiles and lies: wow what a co incident I was also going there. please come with me. Raman reluctantly agrees. Soon they reaches the mall. Romi and rinki were already there. ishita smiles seeing romi and rinki bonding with raman. She never get a chance  to feel sibling love. Raman and his family gets engrossed in shopping while ishita  was literally stalking them unable to hold herself seeing the family love  and bonding from which she is deprived.

All were choosing bridal outfit, ishita was also there faking the she is buying and outfit. Romi forward pink lehenga and says: its perfect bhai. Toshi jee agrees with romi. Raman denies and shows red lehenga with purple and golden zari work all were looking at lehenga with awe.Raman asks price from them. Boy: sir this piece is very exclusive its price is 70000. Listening to the amount raman says: maa I was thinking this is very loud na we should get something light. He looks at a peach lehenga and asks its price. Sales boy replies: sir its price is 25000 but  its not from bridal range. Raman says: I want this only pack it. Rinki romi  you go and select something for yourself.Toshi jee held his hand and  says: puttar

Raman: kiya maa..

Toshi jee: you liked that lehenga na raman

Raman: but it was very costly wesy bhi we have decided na we will get married simply chalo maa

Both leaves the shop while ishita was surprised witnessing  all this. She noticed that raman purchased everything rinki romi and his mother wanted without any fuss but for himself he only bought a simple white sherwani which was hanged in sale. All were tired with the shopping. They went to food court rinki and romi went to take order while toshi jee asks: sab theek hai na  puttar

Raman was busy in calculating the  amount. He nods  and says: haan maa sab budget kay mutabiq hua hai in fact we saved 40000 now  this amount will be used for catering. Toshi jee: puttar tu sab ka kitna khayal rakhta hai sab per itna karch kiya aur khud py kuch nhe ye shadi teri hai.

Raman held her  hands and says: maa don’t be dramatic muje jo acha  laga  meine wohi liya. Toshi jee nods and noticeishita sitting there alone she ask her to join them. Ishita agrees and sit beside raman who shift uncomfortably. Rinki and romi comes with food. All start having food while ishita was touched seeing toshi jee feeding raman with her hands. She couldn’t control herself and says: excuse  me. I have to leave thank you for the food.Toshi jee smiles and lovingly caressesher head and says: take care puttar. Ishita leaves from there wiping  her tears something has changed in her seeing the  close knitted family love.

That’s it my dear friends waiting for your  lovely comment and response. Don’t forget to hit  like also

wonderful

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing update dear... 

Loved it 

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Naino ne bandhi kaisi dor

Part 4

Ishita enters in her cabin and doesn’t find her steaming coffee on her table. Raman was also missing to update her about today schedule. She shook her head and thinks: may be he is late today. She settles on her chair and opens her laptop. After few minutes she hear a knock she thinks that its raman. She permits saying: come in. she gets sad that it was not raman but vijay sharma her manager. Vijay says: maam today we will be having lunch meeting at orchid hotel.

Ishita nods and says:where is raman. He didn’t came today

Vijay: maam he has taken leaves for a week this week its his marriage. Ishita remember that raman has already told her. She shook her head and sign vijay to leave. After vijay left ishita thinks: why I am feeling all this. Let it be wo shadi kary jo kary uski marzi I should not think about him he is nothing to me. Soon she gets engrossed in working

Otherside, mihika was shouting at  mihir  for not able to make ishita  agree to marry rudra. Mihir glares at mihika  and says: what can I do ishita is just too much. You know what yesterday when I told her to think about marriage she shuts me.

Mihika: phr kiya mihir how  we will get her property.

Mihir: she is verey strong headed girl we have to break her to that extent that  she gets totally dependent on us

Mihika: and how this will happen. Arry she didn’t break after her parents death. She went abroad completed her studies and takes over the business. She didn’t even fall in  love with somebody so that we use it as her weakness.

Mihir: that what I am thinking. Wait you told me that ishita was behind her pa. you caught her with that man in hotel room. Mihika nods. Mihir gets happy and says: we can use him in our  plan

Mihika shook her head and says: no mihir that no use. It was just a fling and raman is innocent. Mihir looks at mihiika and says: phr aik hi rasta hai

Mihika: kiya

Mihir: saari akar  nikal jayegi..

Mihika; what are you planning mihir

Mihir: we need some cash for our business. If we ask ishita she will bombard numerous question but what if ishita gets kidnapped and we get the ransom money.

Mihika: is it possible mihir

Mihir nods and says:we will get  money and ishita will be tortured till she break down completely. He devilishly smirks. Mihika  nods and says: kameene ho bohat tum mihir. I didn’t thought you will do this to your sister

Mihir: she is not my sister she is just a ladder to get lots of money. Both laughs evilly thinking to implement their plan.

After finishing the meeting at  hotel orchids ishita was sitting she couldn’t stop herself from thinking about raman. She thinks: I have  to stop his marriage. He has  rejected me na he will also get rejected howcan he start his life fresh. She was thinking some ways to stop his marriage but nothing was working. She gets up and thinks to leave for home early as today she is feeling sad.

Raman who was also buying some stuff from the nereby store sees ishita walking all lost. She gets her ankle twisted and fall down. Raman rushes to her side and asks: maam you are fine. Ishita looks at raman who was forwarding his hand for help. She tries to get up but winces in pain. Raman held her and asks: are you fine. Zyada lagi hai to hospital chalte hai

Ishita was getting  lost in his proximity. She was feeling happiness around her she nods her head and says: I am fine I think its just a sprain. What are you doing  here.

Raman: wo shadi wala ghar hai kuch saman khareedna tha.

Listening about his marriage ishita gets angry she pushes him and says: leave raman you must have lot of work. She slowly walks ahead feeling hurt. Raman didn’t get her and was looking at her retreating figure. Raman thinks: maam ko kiya hogaya.. his phone rings its was from his mother. He takes the call and says: haan maa sab lay liya hai bus 15 minutes aur.

Toshi jee: jaldi aja puttar its your marriage today is your haldi tu bhi had karta hai romi kar  le ga sarry kaam tu jaldi aja.

Raman: aya maa. He  cuts the call and gets worried as ishita comes out of the car and was looking for some cab. He walks towards her. Suddenly a van comes in front of ishita and tries to pull her inside. Raman runs to her and held her  hand trying to help her. Goons gets startled with raman presence they hit both making raman and ishita  unconscious. They put raman and  ishita inside the van and droves off.

Ishita opens her eyes feeling pain in her head she looks at surrounding and find  herself tied in some dark place. She spots raman who was also tied. Raman too opens his eyes and says: maa .. feeling pain in his  head.  Ishita was looking at him. Raman looks around and says: ye mein kahan hoon. Ishita: sight seen kay liye aye hai ap mr  bhalla. She taunts.

Raman: what

Ishita:we are kidnapped

Raman: but I don’t have money. Maa will be worried. Today is my haldi

Ishita: its all  because of you idiot bhalla

Raman: meine kiya kiyaI thought to help you maam

Ishita: I asked help from you. Aur when you don’t know how to fight why you interfere. Sirf aise hi macho body hai.

Raman: they were taking you kiya karta mein bus aise hi dekhte rehta

Ishita: haan.. you should have noted the number of  van andinformed police. Ye sahi help hoti

Raman looks away and says: bhalai ka to zamana nhe hai. Maam ab kiya karain gay hum

Ishita; wait.. we will wait to know what they want from us

Otherside, mihirthrows the  phone  angrily and says: all messed up. Mihika rushes to him and asks: what happened mihir. Mihir looks at mihika and says: goons kidnapped ishita but there is another man with her.

Mihika: ask goons to leave that man

Mihir shook his head and says: no he has seen goons and knows about ishita kidnapped.

Mihika: phr kiya mihir.

Mihir: let  me think..

At bhalla house all were worried for raman. They tries to contact him but all went vain. All night passed all were worried. Raman ishita were worried a s  they were stuck. Bhallas were worried forraman well being while mihir and mihika were worried thinking about their  plan.

Ishita was feeling scared in darkness she looks at raman who was sitting with close eyes. She clears her  throat and says: raman.. raman looks at her  and asks: kiya hua maam.. ishita:how can you be so calm we are kidnapped.

Raman: I am not calm maam I am also scared but maa has  taught me to take deep breath whenever I got scared shanti say sochne say rasta milta  hai you are feeling scared. Ishita looks at him. Raman moves closer to her andsays: I am with you maam don’t worry. He  smiles although he was also very worried from inside but he  think to be act strong infront of ishita. Ishita nods and held his shoulder in reflex.

Raman: maam please sleep for sometime. I will be awake. Soon ishita sleeps on his shoulder. While raman was wide awake for  ishita security.Dawn brought a new day. Bhallas  contacted police forraman sudden disappearance. Police was searching for raman. Otherside mihir fakes that he got call from kidnapper for ransom. He contacted the accountant of iyers company.

Goon enters the room where  they have kept  ishita and raman he find ishita sleeping in raman lap he throws water on their face and shouts; oye hero heroine subah hogayi hai. He kneels in front of them and lustily looks at ishita. Ishita held raman shoulder feeling scared. Goon; chaliye madam kuch kaam hai apse

Raman comes in front of ishita hiding her from goon and says: dekho gunde bhai. Ye galat  hai sab. Maam ko yehi rehne do ap ko paise chahiye maam dain gi

Goon punches raman and held ishita with her hairs making her scream in pain raman tries to help he rbut other goons held him. He makes ishita stand and drags her out ishita was struggling in his grip and looking at raman for help who was beaten up by goons. That man slapped ishita hard making her fall on ground raman gets teary seeing ishita in pain. He felt something sharp poked in his skin. He  feels everything gets black and he falls unconscious. Goons smirks seeing raman unconscious while ishita scared looking at them pleading them to leave her.

Otherside, mihir gets call from his goon he smirks evilly and cuts the call mihika  looks at mihir and says: what happened. Mihirtakes a drink and  says: mihika just tonight ishita will get much deserving punishment hamesha gussa aur chiltati thi bohat insult ki hai usne humare aj har insult ka badla liya jayega usse. Kal ka suraj uski izzat ka tamasha dekhega. We will be broken to non repairable extent. Our dreams will get fulfilled soon

That’s it my dear friends waiting for your lovely comment and response don’t forget to hit like also

Love

riddi