Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Divyalingaraju

A very interesting teaser please update soon to know will Raman come to know the truth about his father and Shagun what did they do to Ishita 

Thanks dear

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pks20

Of course she can see the love in his eyes! 

Hope they are able to confess their feelings...hope Shagun gets what’s she deserves too! 
lookinf forward to full part 😊

Will update soon dear

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Teasing teaser 

Please update soon its a request 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viena_dubal

Teasing teaser 

Please update soon its a request 

Will update soon dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=16

Raman was getting restless after he got call from amma he was trying to call her again and again but she was not picking her calls while ishita's phone was switched off then he tries to call mihir but he was also not answering his calls

R: nahi main ab jaha nahi ruk sakta mujhe abhi delhi wapis jana hoga

( no i can't stay here anymore i have to go back to delhi)

He thought and book his ticket to delhi for next flight he couldn't sleep whole night he was hell worried for her and was praying for her well beings

Next morning he reaches delhi from first flight and directly went to her home

Raman was ringing the bell continuously finally after sometime the door gets open while raman got relief seeing ishita fine

R: ishita tum thik ho naa? Main kitna daar gya tha tumhe pata hai jab aunty ne mujhe batya ki tum missing ho i was so scared main pehli flight se hi mumbai se laut aaya aur jaha aa gya tumhe dekhne thank god you are alright

( ishita are you fine? I got scared when aunty told me that you are missing i returned from mumbai from first flight and come here to see you thank god you are alright)

He said and hugs her while ishita eyes filled with tears she closed
her eyes and was about to hug him back but stops herself she looks at him and pushed him away

I: what are you doing? Just stay away from me

She said making him shocked

R: ishita kya hua tumhe?

( what happen ishita?)

I: aap mere liye concern the uske liye thanks par main thik hoon aapko meri fikar karne ki zaroort nahi hai and please stay in your limits main kuch kehti nahi hoon aapse iska matlab ye nahi hai ki aap jo chaho wo karoge

( thanks for your concern but i am fine you don't need to get worried for me and please stay in your limits i never say anything to you that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want)

She said making him confuse

R: ishita tum kya keh rahi ho?

( ishita what are you saying?)

I: raman sir dekhiye aapne meri bhot help ki mera bhot saath diya par main sirf aapki Pa hoon aap mere boss ho aur isse zada kuch nahi hai hamare bich so please aapko meri itni fikar karne ki zaroort nahi hai aapki shadi hone wali hai aap apni hone wali biwi ke saath time spend karo aur haa main ye job chod rahi hoon ab mujhe aapke office mai kaam nahi karna hai

( raman sir you helped me a lot you were always there for me but the truth is i am just your Pa and you are my boss and there is nothing more between us you don't need to get worried for me you are going to get marry soon so you should spend time with your would be wife and i am leaving my job i don't want to work in your office anymore)

She said looking down while he gets shocked listing her

R: ishita ye tum kya keh rahi ho? Tum kyu kar rahi ho aisa kya sach mai ab tak tum mujhe samjh nahi paayi? Meri aankhon mai dekho aur kaho sach mai hum dono mai kuch nahi hai?

( ishita what are you saying? Why are you doing this don't you understand me? Look in my eyes and say there is nothing between us?)

He said holding her from arms looking in her eyes while she also looks at him

R: batao ishita main tumse kuch puch raha hoon

( tell me ishita i am asking you something)

He said while she looks away

I: aap kyu kar rahe ho ye sab? Mujhe aapki kisi bhi baat ka jawab nahi dena please jaiye jaha se

( why are you doing this? I don't want to answer your questions)

She said and was going but raman hold her hand and pull her towards himself he pinned into the wall and looked in her eyes

R: tumhe meri baaton ka jawab to dena hi hoga nahi jaauga aise tumhe batna hoga aisa kya hua jo tum aise behave kar rahi ho sab kuch to thik tha to phir achank kya hua?

( you have to answer me ishita i will not go like this you have to tell me what happen why are you behaving like this everything was fine then what happened suddenly?)

I: raman sir please leave me please go away

R: sorry i can't leave you tumhe problem ho rahi hai ki maine tumhe pakda hai to thappad maro mujhe agar tumhe mera apne kareebh aana pasand nahi hai so slap me jaise pehli baar kiya tha i promise you kabhi tumhare saamne nahi aauga come on slap me

( sorry i can't leave you if you have some problem then you can slap me if you don't like my coming close to you then come on slap me like you did in our first meeting i promise you i will go away and will never come in front of you come on slap me)

He said making her look at him a tear fall from her eyes

I: please sir maat karo mere saath aisa

( please don't do this with me)

R: main bhi tumse jahi keh raha hoon ishita maat karo ye sab batao mujhe sach kya hai agar tumhe mera apne kareebh aana passand nahi hota naa to tum ab tak mujhe thappad maar chuki hoti main janta hoon tum ye nahi kar sakti to kyu jhoot bol rahi ho kyu mujhse sach chupa rahi ho tumhari aankhon mai dekh ke bata sakta hoon ki tum mujhse kuch chupa rahi ho

( i am also saying this ishita please don't do this to me please tell me everything if you don't like me then you would have slapped me by now why are you lying ishita? What are you hiding from me? I can see in your eyes that you are hiding something from me)

He said and cupped her face and wipes her tears

R: i promise you ishita tumhare inn aansuon ki jo bhi wajeh hai usko main nahi choduga please ishita mujhe sach batao kya hua hai main hoon naa tumhare saath so tumhe darne ki bilkul zaroort nahi hai

( i promise you ishita i will not leave whoever is the reason for your tears please ishita tell me truth i am with you so you don't need to get scared)

He said looking in her eyes while she looks at him and hugs him tightly crying while he also hugs her back caressing her hair lovingly raman was trying to console her when amma comes there she got angry seeing ishra

Amma: ishu

She called her while ishra broke the hug and looks at her while amma comes towards ishita and slaps her hard making raman shocked

R: aunty aap

He was saying but amma stopped him in mid

Amma: just shut up main apni beti se baat kar rahi hoon tum bich mai maat bolo samjhe just get lost from here

( just shut up i am talking with my daughter don't interfere just get lost from here)

I: amma please

Amma: shut up ishu maine kaha tha naa tum aaj ke baad isse nahi milogi tumne mujhse vada kiya tha naa tum isse door rahogi to ye sab kya hai bolo ishu

( shut up ishu i told you naa that you will not meet him from now you promised me that you will stay away from him then what is this ishu?)

She said looking at her angrily while ishita cries

R: aunty aap ye sab kya keh rahi ho mujhse koi galti hui hai kya? Aap ishita ko mujhse kyu milne nahi dena chathi

( aunty what are you saying have i done any mistake? Why you don't want ishita to meet me?)

He said making amma look at him

Amma: kyunki main apni beti ki zindagi barbad nahi karna chathi tum bhot ache ho bhot help ki hai tumne hamari uske liye thanks par ab humko tumhari kisi bhi help ki zaroort nahi hai please meri beti se door raho

( beacuse i don't want to spoil my daughter's life you are very good raman you helped us a lot thanks for that but now we don't need your help anymore please stay away from my daughter)

R: aunty aap ye sab kya keh rahi ho mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa raha

( aunty what are you saying? I am not getting anything)

Amma: ye sab tum apne papa se pucho to zada acha hoga raman please main tumhare saamne haath jodti hoon tum door raho meri beti se hum sabse door raho tum bade logo ke liye tumhari izzat bhot zaroori hai waise hi hum jaise log bhi thodi izzat deserve karte hai please hamari izzat khrab maat karo warna hum jee nahi payege please chale jao jaha se please

( ask this to your father raman please stay away from my daughter you are very rich and like you we also deserves some respect please don't spoil it please go away from here)

She said with teary eyes folding her hands in front of him while raman looks at her then at ishita

I: please ab aap chale jao jaha se please go

( please go away from here please go)

She said crying while raman looks at her and leaves from there without saying anything

I: amma

She looks at amma while she went to her room while ishita fall down on her knees and cries

After sometime she wipes her tears and got up and went towards amma's room

She calls her and went inside her room and gets shocked seeing her lying on the floor unconscious

She runs towards her and keeps her head on her lap

She cries seeing her condition but she was not responding while ishita got up and calls the ambulance

Soon amma was taken to the hospital doctor start examine her while ishita was sitting outside the ward praying for her after sometime doctor comes out ishita went towards him

I: doctor amma kaisi hai? Is she fine

( doctor how is amma? Is she fine?)

D: unko heart attack hua hai her condition is very critical humko abhi unka operation karna hoga

( she got heart attack her condition is very critical we have to operate her as soon as possible)

He said making ishita shocked

I: doctor please amma ko bacha lijiye please kuch bhi kariye unko bacha lijiye please

( doctor please save her do anything to save her please)

She said crying

D: we will try our best

He said and leaves from there while ishita fall down on the chair

I: nahi amma ko kuch nahi ho sakta kuch nahi hoga unko

( no nothing can happen to amma)

She said and cries

Other side

Raman reached his office angrily and went to mr bhalla's cabin but he was not there then he went to mihir's cabin

R: mihir

Mihir got up seeing him and went towards him

M: bhai aap kab aaye aur kya hua aap itne gusse mai kyu hai?

( bhai when did you come back? What happen why are so angry?)

R: mihir kal office mai kya hua tha aur papa kaha hai?

( mihir what happen in office yesterday? And where is papa?)

M: bhai just relax

R: mihir i am asking you something just tell me

He said looking at him angrily

M: bhai main kal office mai nahi tha actually papa ne mujhe ek meeting attend karne ke liye bhar bheja tha aur main sham ko wapis aaya tha

( bhai i didn't come to office yesterday actually papa send me out for a meeting and i returned from there in the evening)

R: kya tum jaante ho kal kya hua tha office mai? Jab tum office aaye the to kya ishita thi jaha?

( did you know what happened yesterday? When you come back was ishita there?)

M: nahi bhai wo nahi thi office mai haa par kal shagun ko maine dekha tha office mai wo papa ke saath unke cabin mai thi aur wo bhot hi khush lag rahi thi jab main papa se milne unke canin mai to wo dono kisi plan ke bare mai baat kar rahe the par mujhe kuch samjh nahi aaya mujhe dekh ke wo dono chup kar gaye

( no bhai she was not here and i saw shagun here she was with papa in his cabin and they both were talking about some plan and they got silent when they saw me)

R: ab mujhe samjh aa raha hai papa ne kyu tumhe aur mujhe dono ko meeting ke bhane bhar bheja tha

( now i am getting this why papa send you and me out for meeting)

M: kya hua bhai?

( what happen bhai?)

He said while raman told him everything

M: are you sure bhai ki papa ne kuch kiya hai?

R: yes i am sure mujhe pehle hi samjh jana chaiye tha mujhe pata karna hoga ki papa ne aisa kya kiya hai unko meri swalon ka jawab dena hi hoga

( yes i am sure i should have understand this before now i have to confront papa he have to answer me)

He said angrily and was going out when mr bhalla comes there

Mr bhalla: tumhare sare sawalon ka jawab main zaroor duga tum jaana chathe ho naa kal kya hua tha office mai

( i will answer your all questions you want to know naa what haapen in the office yesterday)

R: haa jaanna hai mujhe aisa kya kiya hai aapne ishita ke saath?

( yes i want to know what have you done with ishita?)

He said angrily while mr bhalla comes towards him

Mr bhalla: raman puttar main janta hoon tum bhot gussa ho par maine kuch bhi nahi kiya hai trust me

( raman i know you are very angry but trust me i have done nothing)

R: mujhe aap par vishwas nahi hai

( i don't trust you)

Mr bhalla: tumhe mujh par vishwas nahi hai par uss ladki par hai tumhe pata hai usne kya kiya hai? Kal usne mere cabin mai jaake locker mai se paise chori karne ki kossish ki aur shagun ne khood usko chori karte hue dekha

( you don't trust me but you do trust on that girl do you know what she has done? She tried to stole money from my locker and shagun catches her red handed)

He said making raman and mihir shocked

Mr bhalla: i know tumhe abhi bhi mujh pe vishwas nahi ho raha hoga par ye sach hai tum office mai se kisi ko bhi puch sakte ho ab tum hi batao aisi ladki ko main apne office mai kaise rakh sakta hoon iss liye maine police ko call karke usko arrest karva diya

( i know you still don't trust me but this is the truth you can ask anyone in the office how can i keep that girl in my office i called police and got her arrested)

He said making raman shocked

Mr bhalla: par phir mujhe laga ki maine galat kiya mujh uss par taras aa gya aur maine uski bail karva di kyunki main itna bhi bura nahi hoon jitna tum samjhte ho par tumhe pata hai jab maine uski bail karvai to uski maa ne mujhe dhamki di ki wo hamari company pe jhoota case karegi tumhe jail bhejgi aur uss ishita ne mujhe blackmail kiya ki wo tumhe humse door kar degi tumhe mere khilaf kar degi kyunki wo jaanti hai tum uss par kitna vishwas karte ho raman tum samjhne ki kossish karo wo ladki bhot hi ghatiya hai wo tumhe phasna chathi hai try to understand apne papa pe vishwas kar puttar

( but then i thought i did wrong i feel petty on her so i bailed her out beacuse i am not that bad and you know what her mother blackmailed me that she will ruin image of our company she will put wrong allegations on you and ishita blackmailed me that she will provoke you against me that girl is very cheap please raman try to understand)

He said faking tears while raman got angry

R: bas kijiye papa please stop it ab ishita ke khilaf kuch nahi sunuga aapko kya lagta hai aapki baaton pe itni asani se vishwas kar luga ache se janta hoon main aapko bhi aur ishita ko bhi aap mujhe ishita se door karne ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte ho kyunki aapke liye apne bete ki khushiyon se zada zaroori aapki izzat hai but you know what main ishita se sacha pyar karta hoon aapke inn stupid plans se aap mujhe usse door nahi kar sakte mujhe vishwas nahi ho raha aap ishita ko mujhse door karne ke liye itna gir sakte ho

( stop it papa please i will not listen a word against ishita what do you think i will believe you so easily? I know you very well papa you can do anything to keep me away from ishita beacuse you love your status more than your son but i love ishita truely so your stupid plans will not work i can't believe it you can stoop so low to make me go away from ishita)

He said while mr bhalla got angry and raised his hand to slap him

Mr bhalla: raman

R: maro naa ruk kyu gaye? Ek baat yaad rakhiye papa main aapki bhot izzat karta hoon aap mere papa ho par ishita se bhi main bhot pyar karta hoon aur koi bhi uski insult kare naa main bardash nahi kar sakta aap jitni bhi kossish karlo par aap kabhi ishita ko mujhse door nahi kar paaoge main aapka koi plan kamyab nahi hone duga

( hit me come on why did you stopped? Remmber one thing papa i respects you a lot you are my father but i also loves ishita a lot i can't bear her insult and you can never get success in your plans)

He said and leaves from there angrily

After sometime raman was driving fastly he recalls mr bhalla's words and got angry then he recalls ishita's words her crying face come in front of his eyes

R: i am sorry ishita meri wajeh se tumhe itni taklif sehni pad rahi hai itna kuch ho gya tumhare saath phir bhi tumne mujhe kuch nahi batya par main tumhe aur taklif nahi duga main tumhe akele nahi choduga chaiye tum mujh pe gussa karo mujse baat maat karo par main tumse milne zaroor aauga aur mujhe tumse milke sara sach jaana hoga

( i am sorry ishita beacuse of me you have to bear all this but still you didn't tell anything to me but i will not give you pain now i will not leave you alone i am coming to meet you and you have to tell me whole trurh)

He thought and went towards her home soon he reached her home but no one was there he got worried while one of her neighbour informed him that ishita went to hospital as her amma was not well raman gets shocked listing this and leaves from there

Soon raman reaches to the hospital ishita was sitting outside the ward praying for amma when raman comes there

R: ishita

He calls her making her look at him she cries seeing him and come towards him and hugs him tightly and cries while he also wrapped his arms around her

R: ishita please stop crying wo thik ho jayegi

( she will be fine)

He said while she cries resting her head on his chest hugging him tight while he was trying to console her

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Raman was so worried for ishita🥺🥺

Ishita was so broken and helpless 😣😣

She is suffering for no fault of hers😢😢

Her side of story is still left for raman to know😭😭😭💔💔💔

Loved how raman answered mr bhalla👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

He took a stand for his love, for his ishita❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope amma will be fine 

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Edited by cooldilkaur - 3 years ago
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE

Pks20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It’s all coming to a boiling point now. 

I am thinking what I want to see next... Amma dying and Raman taking responsibility for Ishita... but Shagun and Mr Bhalla not likely to let things go so easily.

Loving that even though Ishita is promising to stay away from Raman she can’t.

Waiting to see what happens next! 

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank god raman came to know about the truth.... I hope everything goes well