IshRa Ss Hume Tumse Hua Hai part 30 on page 96 on 2/10

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello guys here i am with a new story as today is birthday of one of my loyal Rahita aka prachi and she requested me to write a new story on her birthday and the credit of the concept of the story also goes to her as she suggest me this concept and requested me to write a story on this concept so here is your birthday gift prachi Happy birthday dear many many happy returns of the day may god bless you here is new story as you request hope you will like it ❤️

PROLOGUE

Ishita was getting ready to go for a interview wearing a pink colour anarkali suit she tied her hair in braid and applied kajal in her eyes she was getting ready when her amma comes there

Amma: ishu tum ready ho gayi ye lo tumhari coffee 

( ishu you got ready have your coffee)

I: no amma abhi mere paas bilkul time nahi hai i am getting late

( no amma now i don't have time i am getting late)

Amma: but ishu

I: amma please naa agar main late ho gayi naa to aaj ye job bhi hath se chali jayegi i want this job at any cost

( amma please i will loss this job also if i got late i want this job at any cost)

She said picking her files and bag

Amma: acha ishu aaj ghar pe time par aa jana tumhe dekhne ladke wale aa rahe hai 

( ok ishu come home soon today as boy's family is coming to see you)

I: amma please not again mujhe shadi nahi karni maine kitni baar kaha hai aapse

( amma please not again i don't want to get married i told you so many times)

A: but ishu ek baar ladke se mil to lo

( but ishu please meet they boy once)

I: amma abhi main interview ke liye jaa rahi hoon ye sab baad mai dekhnge aap time pe breakfast kar lena aur mihiku ko bol dena maine uske college ki fees ke liye drawer mai rakh diye hai yaad se le jaye

( amma i am getting late for interview i will think about this later you just have your breakfast on time and tell mihika that i kept money in drawer for her college fees)

A: ishu tum apna dhyan rakhna  abhi aur time par aa jana

I: don't worry amma main chalti hoon bye

( don't worry amma i am leaving bye)

She said kissing her cheeks and leaves from there while amma smiles

A: kitna dhyan rakhti hai hum sabka par apne bare mai kabhi nahi sochthi murgan meri ishu ko hamesha khush rakhna aur usko ek acha life partner mil jaye jo usko bhot pyar kare

( she take care of everyone but never think about herself murgan please keep my ishu happy always and i wish she get a life partner who loves her a lot)

She said and smiles

After sometime ishita reach the office for the interview she looks around all the girls comes there for interview were wearing stylish clothes she looked herself as she was looking odd she was little nervous and was praying to god when she was called inside for the interview she closed her eyes and prayed to the god and went inside she saw a man sitting on the chair facing the wall looking at a file so she couldn't see his face

I: Good afternoon sir

She said in her sweet voice while he smiles listing his voice and turn towards her while she gets shocked seeing him

I: tum

(you)

She said while he smiles   

R: oh to tum bhi yaha pe Raman kumar bhalla ki company mai mere PA ki job ke liye aayi ho what a coincident

( oh so you also come here in raman kumar bhalla's company for the job of my PA what a coincident )

He said and come towards her 

I: agar pata hota ye company tumhari to kabhi nahi aati

( if i know this your company then i woud not come here)

She said angrily and turns to go while he hold her hand and pull her towards himself

I: ye kya kar rahe ho tum? uss din ka thapad bhool gaye ho shyad

( what are you doing? I think you forget that slap)

She said while he smiles

R: kaise bhool sakta hoon wo jhansi ki rani aaj tak kisi ki himmat nahi hui mere taraf aankh utha ke dekhne ki aur tumne mujhe  thapad maar diya koi baat to hai tume

( how can i forget it jhansi ki rani no one ever dare to look at me and you slapped me there is something in you)

He said while she glares at him 

I: tum se sari sari duniya darti hogi par main nahi darti samjhe so apni ego apne paas rakho uss din tumhari harkat ki wajeh se maine tumhe thpad mara tha because you deserve that only

( maybe whole word is scared of you but i am.not do you get that so don't show your ego to me i slapped you that day for what you did and you deserved that only)

She said and coming out of his hold

I: aur mujhe nahi karni tumhari mai job tum mujhe kya reject karoge main khood reject karti hoon iss job ko

( and i don't want to do your job you can bot reject me as i am rejecting this job) 

She said looking at him and goes from there while raman smiles

R: jhansi ki rani hai sachi mai tumhari jagah koi aur hota to usko main chodta nahi mujh par haath uthane ke liye par tume kuch baat hai ye bilkul waisi ladki hai jaisi mujhe chaiye bilkul tikhi lal mirch raman bhalla ke takar ki

( jhansi ki rani if someone else have done this then won't leave him for slapping me but there is something in you she is the same girl like i want she is just red chilli just like me)

He said touching his cheeks and remembers how she slapped him

R: maine kitna intzaar kiya uss din ke baad ki tum mujhe dobara milogi aur dekho aaj kismat ne humko phir milva diya ab itni asani se tumhe jaane nahi duga tum zaroor aaogi mere paas aur ye job tumhe hi milegi

( i waited for so long after that day to meet you again and see we met today again because of our fate i will notet you go so soon you have to come to me and only you will get this job)

He thought and smiles

P.s: that's it for now please guys do share your reviews how is the prologue? And don't forget to wish the birthday girl   

Edited by Priyanka7080 - 3 years ago

Updated new prologue please have a look 

A very beautiful prologue please update soon 

Nice concept eager to read it further update soon next part 😍

Lovely prolouge

Plzzzzzzzzzz start soon

Interesting one di