karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Commented on blog dear...

preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wonderful Update

Wow!!! Maan came in time and saved Geet , for sometime it seemed Maan is in love with Geet but Geet is totally stone hearted

Dadibua asked from Maan and Maan blurted out the truth , could not hide anything but dadibua is so understanding even blamed Samarth for this situation, loved it

Loved the way Ankush sunaofy his father and threatened Geet also.

Ye Geet aur Samarth dono he headache hai family ke liye . Waise Samarth ko apni itni talented bahu ke kaarnaame kab pata chalege, har samay Maan ko kosta hai

Poor maan is in great mess, eagerly waiting for next

KINGKHANFAN thumbnail

Nice update n maan didn’t came back n g

dadi bua trying to make her understand about marriage importance bcoz she is making mess in her life as well as maan life n she is not ready to understand anything n now pushed nitya n thnxx for pm me

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Richa.... hope you and your family are well 

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Hi Richa.... hope you and your family are well 

I am good but iska update abhi nahi milega

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

PART - 29

Pw sending...

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutical

Akush cmes on time to save nitya n maan saves geet still geet gt angry

Other side ankush angry  that geet again attacks nitaya c but she stops him for now

Dadi bua told maan if both maneet dont love eachother so y married maan told the truth to dadi bua

Maaneet fight  agin n maan  left to drunk ankush comes n took him home samrth agin cmes n scolded maan but this time ankush  answers him.back n shows him mirror but samrth  is still adamant 

Let see wat will happens next  

Thnks for pw di 😊

Sweety make space in your inbox

ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Dadibua came to maan and asked him to tell the truth. He told her everything and dadibua told him that geet won’t change for him which maan agreed. Dadibua agreed to give him the money but she asked him to divorce her and save his family from further damage. Maan agreed to dadibua as he to felt that geet wont accept him as husband. 

Geet went unconscious and doctor found her to be pregnant. Everyone was happy except they both. Geet told him that his mistake but maan told her that is not from his side 

Awesome part 

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 29

Oh my goodness.... So yeh sab Geet ki wajai se ho rahi hai...? Yeh sari parishaniyan joh Maan undergo kar raha hai aur uper se uske parivaar kisi ko kuch nahi pata sab uske uske bhala bura kaha... Maa baap khud Maan ko insult kiya tha kayi baar... Public shaming bhi kiya lekin yeh samaj ne ki kosish nahi kiya ki apne beta kis haal me ho... Kya bhita jaraha hai ussne...koi kabhi socha hi nahi na ki andar hi andar usse kuch khaye ja rahe hai...kya baat hai yeh jaan ne ki kosish tak koi nahi ki... Haan lekin ek bandha aur bandhi kosish kiya bohot kosish kiya ki usse help karne ki... Uski Maa baap se bhi zyada fikar hai uss keliye. Lekin woh darr gaya tha ki yeh sab jhoot hoga aur uske bharosa hi udde gaye pyar se... Chudail se sauda karna pada... Aur chudail ne kya kiya usse andhere me dhakel diya aur dard diya uski har kosish ko kuch na kuch mushkile khadi kar diya. Bechare Maan usne kisi ko dost mana usne hi usse pheet piche vaar kiya. They betrayed him and Dadibua is right he had to let her go...lekin ab sab kiye per paani pherdiya Geet peat se hai... And she has no rights to blame Maan into this she was the one who created the situation at the first place.... Agar uss rath Geet Ankush ki drinks me drugs mila nahi hota to yeh sab nahi hua hoga na usne kandh kiya aur ilzam Maan pe daal rahi hai arre wah samaj te kya hai apne aap ko... she's soooo cruel even to an unborn child and she's cursing it... But why do I have the feeling that even though the situation is not right Maan was still a little bit happy for that little life even he excepted it as his and he owed up to his mistake... Phir jagda hua yeh Geet ko isse aur kya aata hai... And I really have a bad feeling about the last phone call she made. Is she going to kill the baby.....?🥺 Ek aurat hoke khud ki bache ko maarne keliye kaisa raazi hogai woh.... Oh me bhul gayi hum aurat ko nahi chudail ko dekh rehi hai... Maan do something.. apne bache ko bacha lo nahi toh yeh Geet maar degi.... It was really tense and shocking update Di. I hope Geet don't do something stupid to avenge Maan... he's already broken ab kya hoga woh toh aap hi jaane..... 🤗

❤️