Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Do dadi bua got to know from arpta that  y geet married  maan wen she loves ankush 

But she confused wen maan knows that y he married geet  and wats maan motive  behind all this  marrige 

Dadi comes n tries to make geet understand  the importance  of realtions but she dont want to understand this

N noticed  that geet have some emotions left in her 

Ops dadi bua didint let sit geet in pooja bcz its for couple n she felt insulted  n  geet bcz angry she comes  n fight with nitya n in this process  she pushed  him n both got hanged from railing 

Ops now wat will happen both in danger

Lets se wat will happen who will save them

Nice update soon thnks for pw di update  sooon di 

hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yeh nahi sudharey gi Dadi waste of time hai 

Great part hai comment on blog 

Sorry for late my father passed away last week I was not in sense to come here 

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hira2010

Yeh nahi sudharey gi Dadi waste of time hai 

Great part hai comment on blog 

Sorry for late my father passed away last week I was not in sense to come here 

Hi sweety just saw your comment  Sorry to hear about your loss dear ☹️ I am so sorry dear. Hope God give you all a strength to bear this moments of grief. My condolences are with you and your family... 

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

PART - 28

Pw sending.....

ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Ankush saves Nithya and he doesn’t see anyone else other than her. Geet should understand that he can never love her even if Nithya is not here. Maan came to save her but she didn’t appreciate it. Maan is in love with her which she can’t understand. Dadibua asked Maan about the truth of their marriage which he told her. Maan asked geet to move out from their home and geet asked him to give her money back. Maan drank heavily as he doesn’t have enough money and also he thinks everyone hates him 

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 28 

Painful and a Superb Update

Ankush arrives on time to save Nitiya 

but the image of his wife hanging and she could

have fallen to her death truly scares him 

while Nitiya herself was shaken by the incident 

Geet was hanging but she was losing her grip and Maan

comes to save her , did she really think Ankush would save her 

knowing that she must have been involved in this incident

Geet pushes Maan away not realizing that Ankush still does not

want her in his life and now he knows about her cruel and harsh 

mean character .

Geet is empty has no love in her life , yet she pushes Maan away from her

treating him as if he is some filth 

its sad to see just how much he craves to have his wife in his arms

and then realizing she does not even want his presence around her

Dadi Bua got the truth out of Maan and yes its his father's fault 

for making this situation arise 

it would be difficult for Maan to get that amount of money and free

Geet

maybe its time that he let go of her , hopefully then she will realize

she has been running after someone that loves another and hates her

I'm glad that Ankush told his father to start treating Maan 

as a family member and not always be so hard and strict with him 

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part-28 

Emotional update..

Commented on blog dear..

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thanks alot for pm n pw

commented on blog 

amazonforest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Commented on blog baby 😉

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 28

Hi Di, nice to see you again... Hopefully your hail and healthy.

Hayee.... Wah Didi kya pyar hai Ankush aur Nitya ka... Ek dum Heer Ranjan ki types nikli yaar... Again Nitya showed humanity towards a person like Geet, yeh jaan the hue bhi ki yeh sab dhur ghatna ussi ki wajai se hi hua hai tab bhi she wants her to live... When I read that particular line ki"in nick of time he saved her" mujhe laga ki Ankush was the one but then woh toh Nitya ke saath hai na... Toh yeh banda kaun hai...tab pata chala ki Maan aagai... Woh bhi Geet ko bachane.... Aur woh Geet ko hug bhi kiya... Yeh saaf saaf dhika rahe hai ki Maan ko pyar hui Geet ke saath.... Lekin Geet toh Geet hai ussne kabhi uski revenge aur zid ki aagey kuch bhi nahi dekha nahi sirf Ankush aur Nitya ko dekh liya aur Maan ki dil thod kar chali gayi apni badle ki aag me bhadakne.... I felt like laughing when Arpita said ki" she must be scared" regarding Geet... Kaun woh...? Woh darri hui thi... Excuse me...? Mrs Arpita Khurana zara apna aankhen kholiye... Woh sab ko darra thi hai woh kya darne wali...? It's good that at least Dadibua knew about all this and she tend to understand the situation too.... Now Dadibua ki Sarr phat raha hai ki kaise iss parivaar ko bachao yeh Geet naam ki chudail se.... Poor Maan 30 crores kahan se lake dunga ab... Yeh saanp joh gale mein lapeta hai usse phekunga keise... Ankush. Nitya and Dadibua are Maan's only hope that he could survive all this torture from his father and Geet. Geet especially needs a really nice tight slap to her pretty face tab aayegi line pe..... I really hope Samarth understands and realizes what he has done to Maan in all his rush to make him a good son... Hopefully everything will be fine with Maan... It's high time now that Maan should give Geet a divorce and settle everything between them clearly stating that she has no right to enter the vicinity of Nitya ever again with a stay order.... I take back what I said about Geet having a heart in the previous comment... Geet ki dil pathar se bhi zyada khator hai... Very emotional update Di... nicely written, thank you.... 🤗

❤️