KYON KI..THORNY LOVE |THREAD TWO |UPDATED NEW THREAD [email protected] @ 22/4 - Page 65

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masoomii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

As usual it's remarkable ..can u give gimplse of present where maan saw geet nd geet is ignoring him..🤭

masoomii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: piya27

No No my dear not insult but the same torture that geet had to bear becoz if her 

Tabhi you geet ke Dil ki sukoon milega

Nope insult upper say lkr zameen pr patko issay😝

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Interesting right without his own knowledge his heart recognized geet. Lots of times when he shouted at her was to protect her and not to see her hurt.  But the other times he did hurt her a lot   What he said is true. Exactly what I was saying. He needs to bring geet back for her happiness. She deserves all the live and care now. He needs to make her well so that they can have a future with their baby 

but am so glad that he pretended with other women and the only one he was with is geet 

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Didn’t know you were updating today after teaser .. so happy thank you 😃 

Oi.. how much you’re going to make me cry😭 

Maan.. his every moment is going in remembering and regretting everything that happened.. he had me at “I love u Jaan” ❤️ .. that was sooo 😭 ... she kept telling it to him & he never paid heed now he wants to tell her that and she’s nowhere.. I read it twice already and cried both times it was so good. 
She is his jaan really taken a part of his jaan and left ... this was so emotional ya. 

Atleast one tng I realized is going by his flashbacks he was somewhere having a fight with his heart, heart telling him he shd nt hurt her but mind was stopping heart so gave more hurt instead. Glad he’s revisiting his mistakes, specially the slap! Everywhere he seems to have lost ctrl coz of his crazy confusing heart & Geet had to bear the brunt. He was not happy that time also when he ws hurting her. But 1 thing I want him to also revisit is the stripping scene, that was too too horrible for him to ignore or forget, and I wish to read one scene where you could give his PoV, what actually he was going through when she was doin that. & also him calling her his wh**re..  
missed Geet again in present but her abundant love as usual made him so emotional. He will get her even if he doesn’t deserve.. if not for him but for her, bcoz he has realized that’s what she deserves. I’m so happy reading this update.. also happy coz though he tried to cheat her in this matter, he didn’t cheat himself & go ahead & get intimate with Sam or others. Atleast that time he listened to his heart. Thank god. Pls pls update next one soon... wish to also know what actually happened that made him marry Geet illegally & why he hated her so much! 

drishti.k thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Now, maan is realizing his blunders ....How much he troubled  & humiliateD her

He got Geet's diary& her last letter.... 

Their past scenes were emotional.... Its his Inner turmoil Due to which he never accepted his own feelings.... 

(  Is there no happy moment in their past?? )

Hope they meet soon.... 

Waiting for their reunion..... 

Sarojatula thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice update and emotional. Can't stop my tears. Maan realized his mistakes. Trying  to find Geet. This time I request u to let him find her so that she can get a good treatment. Put maneets moments. Also write how they  got married.  

U r really a wonderful writer. Thank you very much dear for the quick update 

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

thanks for the update and pm! 

wow I am first😊

lovely banner!

Chapter 24

emotional update! beautifully written!

finally Maan has realised how he hurt, ridiculed and humiliated Geet at every step.

she loves him immensely and he only gave her pain and heart ache.

great that he got her diary.

finally he sees the note where she says goodbye... but Maan determined to find her.  will he find her?

so he vows that he is only hers....

glad that he read her gets to know how much she suffered! 

Sam played a dirty game.... what will Maan do to her?

hate what happened after Maan returned... this Sam😡

update soon

be safe! 

Thank you🤗

Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Now he sees what he put her through. Is he having Anna tailed now to figure out where Geet is?

Yes it is..

Let's see..who it is..

You will get to know in further updates.

Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charanjeetkaur

Very painful update dear

You're too good mugdha

Owsome writing

I really can't wait for update

Update soon

Thank you🤗

Mg13 thumbnail