KYON KI..THORNY LOVE |THREAD TWO |UPDATED NEW THREAD [email protected] @ 22/4 - Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: maaneetsangel

Part 28..

Interesting.

Maan is taking care of her , pampering her. But she is shocked n confused n unable to believe him.

She is thinking of the reasons why he is doing so.

She is shocked to know that he actually cooked for her.

That dream moment was beautiful and erotic.

Maan realized yet again how much low he had stooped when his servants showed him yet another truth about geet’s hurt n his ignorant behavior towards it.

Thanks πŸ€—

Yeah .he is realizing the depth of his sins,..

Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneetsangel

Part 29.

Interesting..
Maan is taking care of her.

He combed her hair. Confusing her. But she was happy with this side of him. Though not believing it yet.

They had their moments beautiful n passionate.

She was hurt seeing his hurt palm n she started cleaning n dressing his wounds.

He again felt guilty feeling her selfless love for him.

They again got carried away in their moments of love n passion.

Thank you πŸ€—

masoomii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mg13

πŸ˜† Sam will come in next chappy..😈

I would be waiting for that chappu desperately 😁

masoomii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mg13

It still has time..you have to wait..😊

hmmm

ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful update..good to see a completely changed maan, who is so loving and caring and taking care of geet but he still has to do a lot because geet has suffered a lot already and now her life is also in danger and so is her baby..I really hope maan will make sure that nothing happens to geet and their baby..waiting for more..continue soon and thanks for the pm

preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lovely Update

Maan is overwelmed with Geet,s pure and unconditional love for him and this is making him really  more guilty 

Geet is so confused with Maan,s behaviour but loving the care and pampering of him 

Waiting for next

Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ns.1

Beautiful update..good to see a completely changed maan, who is so loving and caring and taking care of geet but he still has to do a lot because geet has suffered a lot already and now her life is also in danger and so is her baby..I really hope maan will make sure that nothing happens to geet and their baby..waiting for more..continue soon and thanks for the pm

Thank youπŸ€—

Let's see..what he will do..go to next thread..updated summary and promos.😊

Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetidhawan

Lovely Update

Maan is overwelmed with Geet,s pure and unconditional love for him and this is making him really  more guilty 

Geet is so confused with Maan,s behaviour but loving the care and pampering of him 

Waiting for next

Thank youπŸ€—

Go to New thread to read summary and promos.πŸ˜›

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OK now on to the comments... β­οΈ

So I read the whole story in a go and after five hours straight on reading it I realized that my cheeks are wet and my nose is red...😭 And I have only one thing to describe the whole scenario here.... Trust is like a mirror once gained you'll have to be careful with it but once broken you're never gonna be able to stick it together and even if you succeed on sticking it scars and wounds will remain forever..... πŸ₯Ί

Even though Maan is trying his best to get back his Geet still it's gonna be a long way to go.... πŸ˜’Kyon ki Geet ke man me yeh chappi hui ki Maan usse pyar nahi kiya. Uski viswas tooth gayi aur bahot dard se bhar diya aapne man ko Maan ne Geet ko aise thod diya ki unhe wapas aana muskil hogayi...... πŸ˜’

But hopefully Maan will succeed in this mission  manao Geet....🀣 

Precap was a little scary.... πŸ˜•

And it's a wonderful story and beautifully written with allot of emotions to get focused in and it's really a heart touching for me.... πŸ€—

Thank you so much.... πŸ˜³

And waiting for more from you soon..... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmaDevi97

OK now on to the comments... β­οΈ

So I read the whole story in a go and after five hours straight on reading it I realized that my cheeks are wet and my nose is red...😭 And I have only one thing to describe the whole scenario here.... Trust is like a mirror once gained you'll have to be careful with it but once broken you're never gonna be able to stick it together and even if you succeed on sticking it scars and wounds will remain forever..... πŸ₯Ί

Even though Maan is trying his best to get back his Geet still it's gonna be a long way to go.... πŸ˜’Kyon ki Geet ke man me yeh chappi hui ki Maan usse pyar nahi kiya. Uski viswas tooth gayi aur bahot dard se bhar diya aapne man ko Maan ne Geet ko aise thod diya ki unhe wapas aana muskil hogayi...... πŸ˜’

But hopefully Maan will succeed in this mission  manao Geet....🀣 

Precap was a little scary.... πŸ˜•

And it's a wonderful story and beautifully written with allot of emotions to get focused in and it's really a heart touching for me.... πŸ€—

Thank you so much.... πŸ˜³

And waiting for more from you soon..... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you πŸ€—

And I am sorry to make you cryπŸ˜›