ISHRA SS ~Pal Pal bhadhe Ye Hai Mohabbatein ~ last part pg 70 march/31 - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Beautiful updt

Ruman were having a great time together while ishra relationship was stagnant

They had a heated argument regarding ruhi

Ishita was hurt and got drunk

They kissed

Waiting for some positive change in their relationship

Updt soon

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very nice update please update next part soon to know when will Ishitha change her behaviour towards Ruhi 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Amazing updt di

Totally loved it so much

Good that ruhi is happy with raman. And ishra relationship is still same. Ishru along with romi went to Delhi but in airport ishu got a call from hospital for emergency case. And love the way raman got worried for Ruhi. She gets angry and leaves the house. And you stopped in wrong time di.. when will ishra got to know about each other past.

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice! Eagerly waiting hope ishita opens about her past to Raman Nab vice versa

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update. 

Ishita is such a irresponsible mother ,she send ruhi alone with romi .

I liked how Raman shouted on her .

Eager to know ishita's POV.

Ruman bonding is getting stronger day by day .

Updt next soon .

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb update

Ishra had settled nicely in their life with ruhi four months had passed raman always notices ishita being aloof from ruhi he tried to talk with ishita many time but she used to shurge him raman used to shower his love on ruhi making her happy one day raman ceme home he was angry as he was incurring losses due to ashok from few days and he was getting call from home to come delhi they are missing them romi had came to pick ishru raman asked ishita to takecare of ruhi and herself ruman scene was cute raman dropped them at airport and went to office ishita got emergency call from hospital she asked romi to take ruhi she will come next day raman came home in night he ws surprised seeing ishita home he looked for ruhi she was not there ishita said she had some emergency so sent ruhi with romi raman got angry at ishita she went out of the house angrily raman was waiting for ishita it was late night he was cursing himself for his motor mouth he was going to find her but saw her coming he asked where was she he realized she is drunk loved ishra little scene

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Pal pal bhade yeh hai mohabatein

Part 12

Ishita lazily opens her eyes and felt a terrible headache she held her head and tried to sit straight but unable to do so as she felt like her head will brust. Raman enters the room and finds ishita awake he forwarded a glass of lime water and says: it must be a hangover drink this you will feel better. Ishita takes the glass and start sipping slowly while raman was busy in glaring at her. He shook his head and walks towards the wardrobe, takes out some clothes and put it in traveling bag. Ishita looks at raman and asks: are you going somewhere. Raman keeps quite and continue to do his work.

Ishita sigh in frustation and gets up. Raman says without looking at her: this should be last time that you return home drunk. Thank god ruhi was not here else she would have seen her mother drunk. Do you have any idea what ruckus you have created last night

Ishita closes her eyes and remember the happenings of last night her blood boils as she remembers how raman has kissed her she closes her fist in anger and marches towards raman. She makes him turn and gives a tight slap across his face making raman shocked to react. He held his cheek and angrily glares at her. Ishita says: you are giving me lecture but you have no decency. How dare you kissed me she held his collar and threw angry glares at him as her eyes were spitting fire raman frees his collar from her hold and says: how dare you slap raman kumar bhalla. It was a moment of weakness.. even you were also involved.

Ishita looks away and says: i was not in my senses. Raman smirks and wounds his arms around her neck and says: but you participated equally my dear wifey.. ishita tries to struggle out of his grip but raman tighten and says: last night you called me hubby it was so soothing wifey. Dont think too much its common in husband wife today you slapped me hard very bad wifey

Ishita pushes him and says: stay away and stop your drama.. your these cheesy tricks will work on others not on me. She walks away to washroom to get fresh while raman held his cheek and says: Dara singh ki poti hai mumma its paining

Soon ishita was all ready for dehli. Taking her belongings she walks out of the house without looking at raman who shook his head. Soon ishita was sitting in airplane waiting for the plane to start the journey. She gets surprised to see raman coming and sitting beside her she narrow her eyes and asks: you.. raman nods and says: i am going to meet my daughter cant leave her to irresponsible mother ishita looks away mouthing: whatever.

Journey started and soin they were outside the bhalla house. Raman opens the door with spare key and start walking inside quietly. Ishita tries to say something but raman closes her mouth with his palm and drags her with him. He pushes the door of his mother room slowly and smiles as ruhi was playing with her dadi and dadu. Raman exclaims: look who came to meet little princess. Trio looks on and gets happily surprised to see raman and ishita standing together. They runs into raman who took ruhi in his arms while enjoy the love of his parents. Ishita was mute spectator of all this. She tries to touch toshi jee feet to seek blessings but toshi jee pulls her in bear hug and says: its good that you both came here. Ruhi too hugs her mother and start narrating how much she has enjoyed with her dadi and dadu.

Ishita smiles listening to her daughter rants. Mr bhalla says: puttar teri surprise karne ki adaat nhe gayi. Raman chuckles and smiles. He leaves from there for his room. After sometime he comes out of the room and find ishita lost in thoughts while ruhi was asking her something. Raman shook his head and takes ruhi in his arms and says: rooh papa will help you in making this. He gets engrossed in helping ruhi while ishita excuse herself and goes away. Toshi asks every one to gather at dining table as lunch is ready. Ishita comes and sit silently raman looks at her and find her eyes red and swollen due to crying. Romi return from college and gets happy seeing his bhai. He hugs raman and notice a redness at his cheek. He asks: bhai what happened to your cheek. Raman touches his cheek and remember ishita slap. Ishita looks on and bites her lips thinking about slap.

Toshi: puttar 

Raman: maa a wild cat attacked me last night. He looks at ishita while others laughs taking another meaning. Ruhi lovingly caresses his cheek and says: papa but we dont have cat at our house dard ho raha hai

Raman heart swell seeing the care of his big girl says: yes rooh no cat papa wanted to shave for ruhi so its just a little burn due to blade. Ruhi kisses his cheek and says: dard choo mantar.

All admires the bond of raman and ruhi. toshi serves raman and says: puttar jee bhar jar kha kitna patla hogaya hai tu. Raman smiles and says: maa your bahu doesn't make delicious food like you to patla hi hona tha na your bahu doesn't know anything she cant keep her husband happy he jokes while other laughs ishita looks at raman and leaves saying she is full.

Raman gets confused as ishita doesn't answer him toshi twists his ear and scolds him to troubling ishita. Raman doesn't get time to talk with ishita as he was all tike surrounded by his family who missed him. It was evening raman comes out of the house and sees iyer house he thinks to meet them also. He was about to enter the house but stops as he hears mrs iyer scolding ishita. Mrs iyer: ishu i am very disappointed with you you sent ruhi alone here 

Ishita: amma romi was with her i got an emergency ruhi was excited to come here i couldn't deny her.

Mrs iyer: stop making excuse ishita i dont know when you stop punishing ruhi for her father 

Ishita: amma 

Mrs Iyer: no ishu just because subbu cheated you and left you. It doesn't mean that you stop loving ruhi itna tha to kiyon janam diya ruhi ko kisi orphanage mein choor deti ya phr subbu ko hi custody deti. Meine subah bhi yehi samjhaya tha 

Ishita cries and feels hurt listening to her mother. Raman connect that ishita was hurt due to mrs iyer. He leaves from there silently. Later at night raman was telling ruhi story when ishita enters the room. Raman caresses ruhi hairs while he was looking at ishita. Soon ruhi sleeps while ishita too lie down at her side and closes her eyes. Raman gets up and says: ishita i want to talk to you

Ishita looks at raman and says: no raman not again i dont want any lecture about ruhi from you

Raman: i am not talking about ruhi. I wanted to talk about us

Ishita: us? Raman there is no us we are just ruhi parents

Raman: ishita you didn't understand. Let me complete. I was saying that you should apologize for last night slap. He smirks

Ishita gets angry and says: what makes you think that i will say sorry to you

Raman: simple you will say sorry like this. S.o.r.r.y. and makes a puppy face then i will forgvie you. He gives her a dimple smile while ishita smiles listening to him 

Raman: that's it your apology is accepted

Ishita: but u didn't apologized

Raman: you smiled. Ishita gives him what the hell look raman continue to says: ishita dont let our fights effect your mood. The jhansi ki rani look suits you not this rona dhona

Ishita glares at him and says: ravan Kumar. Raman smiles and turns at other side and says: good night. He remembers how he met mrs iyer today and ask about ishita behavior regarding ruhi. Mrs iyer shares about ishita past that she is badly affected with subbu betrayal that she doesnt shows her love to ruhi.

Mrs iyer: its been long time ishita has completed shuts her away from everyone we tried everything but nothing works. My ishu loves ruhi every much but she doesn't shows it i know this is eating her inside 

Raman: we cant help her till she herself tries to get out of this 

Mrs iyer: you can help her

Raman: me

Mrs iyer: you are her husband her companion you can make her realize that life is beautiful you can make her feel love again. You will do this na raman for my ishu and ruhi. Raman nods making mrs iyer smile.

Raman comes out of the thoughts and thinks: i want happiness of my ruhi. And she wants you. First step to make your mood cheer up completed now mission ruhi ki mumma started 

Thats it my dear friends waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Dramatic raman 

Naughty raman 

Poor ishitha 

But it's injustice with ruhi

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Too good poor girl she lost her trust on everybody please continue soon 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Ishra tashan 😎😜

Ishita also has a longing for ruhi but she has shut herself emotionally 😒😒

Though he is naming it for ruhi, but her sadness definitely affects him tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Lets see how he will change her nature towards ruhi❣️

Eagerly waiting for the next update 

Ty 4 d pm too

Edited by cooldilkaur - 3 years ago