ISHRA SS ~Pal Pal bhadhe Ye Hai Mohabbatein ~ last part pg 70 march/31 - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Plzzzzzzzzz

Update 

Update 

Update 

Sooon

Sooon

Sooon

Dear

subha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm so curious to know what makes her to be away from ruhi...

Update was superb...

And I loved Raman and his actions...

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wonderful update

Thanks for the pm

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

What's wrong with ishu?

Why she was too rude to ruhi

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update dear...... 

Amazing 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

anonymous2742 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lovely part 

Ishita should soon realise her mistake 

Continue soon

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely update. 

Ishra returned back to mumbai and started their regular routine. 

Loved Ruman bond .

Ishita is so careless but Raman was there for ruhi.

Waiting eagerly for next updt .

Thankz for pm 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb update

Reception got over all guests left ruhi was sleepy raman told toshiji they are leaving she smiled seeing his concern for ruhi ishraru reached towards car raman got call he made ishru sit in car he was talking on phone when shagun came to ishita and said she is ramans freind raman saw them talking he pulled ishita and said what is happening wifey ishita glared at him shagun was irritated raman left with ishita glaring shagun next day morning raman told ishita to do pack up they are leaving for Mumbai tonight toshiji got sad she asked raman to shift back to delhi he denied and left for office iyers and bhallas got sad seeing ishru going back ishraru left in night raman took ishita to his house she was surprised seeing lavish house raman had arranged everything ruman scene was cute ishita is so rude towards ruhi raman got angry at ishita he was confused with her behaviour towards ruhi

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Pal pal bhade yeh hai mohabatein

Part 11

Ishita and raman nicely settled in their new life with ruhi. Although raman has noticed many times that ishita is aloof from ruhi he tried to talk to her about it but ishita always shrug it off and shows raman the boundary that dont cross it raman showers his love on ruhi making little kid happy to no end. Its been four months to their marriage but ishra relationship has no progress as both didn't give their relation a chance both were parent to ruhi only other they were only room mates who lived together under the same roof. Today raman was in very bad mood as he has lost few deals to ashok khanna in past week and on top of his family was putting pressure to come to dehli as they are missing them. Raman denied to them. Romi came to pick ishita and ruhi. Raman looks at time and shouts: make it fast ishita you will be late. 

Ishita comes holding her hand bag and says: we are ready. 

Raman looks at romj and says: achy say jana aur ruhi ka khayal rakhna.

Ruhi makes a sad pout and hugs raman. Raman smiles at his princess and says: aww mera bacha sad kiyon ho raha hai.

Ruhi: papa come with us na we will enjoy there

Raman: rooh papa has some work here uou go with your mumma and papa be a good girl

Ruhi nods and kisses his cheek raman look at ishita and says: ruhi ka khayal rakhna aur apna bhi. Ishita nods. Raman drops them at airport and heads to his office. At airport, flight announcement was made ishita looks at ruhi and romi apologetically as she got emergency call. Romi says: bhabhi kiya hua

Ishita: romi there is an emergency at hospital i have to rush

Romi: but flight..

Ishita: you and ruhi carry on i will join you tomorrow

Romi nods and says: chal chuhi mumma kal ayengi

Ishita looks at ruhi and says: be a good girl dont bother chachu and others at home

After biding bye to them ishita heads to hospital and gets engrossed in work. Raman return at home shouting at phone he gets surprised to see lights on. He ends the call and moves inside his room. Finding ishita working on her latptop he gets shocked he looks around but doesn't find ruhi. Ishita looks at raman and says: kise dhoond rahy hain.

Raman: where is ruhi

Ishita: ruhi went with romi i got emergency call therefore i didn't went with them

Raman gets angry and says: you left ruhi alone

Ishita: stop it raman I didn't left her alone she is with romi. They have reached home also

Raman gets more angry seeing her nonchalant attitude. He marches towards her and takes her laptoo and says: this is irresponsibility ishita

Ishita: you are getting hyper without any reason.

Raman: without any reason. How can you be such cool your daughter is alone there

Ishita: for god sake raman she is not alone there family is with her

Raman: but her mumma papa is not with her pata nhe meri rooh kaisi hogi she is use to us

Ishita: she is use to this raman. Mere bina wo reh sakti hai

Raman: no truth is tum ruhi kay bina reh sakti ho every kid need mother. He spat angrily

Ishita: thats enough raman. She moves out of the house angrily taking her car keys. Raman quickly calls at home. Toshi jee takes the phone raman asks: hello maa ruhi theek hai na

Toshi smiles and says: haan puttar she is fine i have fed her dinner abhi dadu kay saath walk pay gayi hai

Raman: she is fine na maa koi problem hai to mein abhi ajata hoon

Toshi: raman tu bhi na. She is good here. Wesy bhi kal ishita ne ana hai na.

Raman: ruhi aye to meri baat karwana maa

Toshi: sure raman.

Raman cuts the call and moves to get fresh. Otherside ishita was driving recklessly remembering raman harsh words. She angrily hits the steering unable to cope up with frustation. She reminsces her past with subbu and puts the break.

After few hours

Raman was waiting for ishita to return he looks at the watch which was showing 12 he gets worried he was continuously calling ishita number but there was no response. He curses himself for not controling his motor mouth he takes his car key and was about to move out of the house. He stops as he spots ishita entering he sigh in relief and rushes to her side holding her arms he asks: where were you ishita.. do you realize whats the time is it time to return home i was worried for you

Ishita pushes raman and says: really hubby you were worried for your wifey.. she stammers and trips at every step making raman realize that she is drunk

Raman: you are drunk ishita

Ishita shook her head and says: no raman i am very much drunk

She walks inside the house while raman follows her. As she stumbles and was about to fall raman held her and says: ishita..

Ishita: what are you raman? Why you care for ruhi so much

Raman was taken a back of her sudden question he tries to make her stand on her own but her drunk state was not helping she again trips and falls on his chest raman wraps his arms about her while ishita looks at him and says: i know why you married me. Raman face loses its color he looks away and says: what you know

Ishita: you married me because you wanted revenge na. She pushes raman who sigh in relief knowing she doesn't know the reason.

Ishita: i have insulted you many time thats why you wanted revenge

Raman: stop talking nonsense ishita. Aisa kuch nhe hai. Lets go in room

Ishita: phr kiyon shadi ki tumne. Meri koi property nhe hai 

Raman chuckles listening to her and takes her in his arms. Ishita struggles in his grip while raman made his way inside the bedroom he put ishita on bed and was about to move away but ishita winces in pain. Raman looks at her and finds her hairs tangled in his shirt button he tries to untangle the hairs. Both were close to each other.

After freeing hairs raman looks at her and felt an unknown attraction towards her he moves closer making ishita feel something stirring inside her. He leans more and takes her lips in his and start kissing her slowly. Ishita was not in state to react their kiss interrupted as loud thunder strike. Raman looks at ishita who was also looking at him she was about to say something but raman put his finger on her lips and says: sshhh.. good night wifey.. he covers her with duvet and leave.

Thats it my dear friend waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi