Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Congratulations for the next PreRish AT guys... 

Shruti AT's title is simply perfect..Loved it...❤️❤️

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ilazyair

She could've been happy in this relationship but that niggling feeling for not trying hard enough to get her HEA with A would've eaten her alive, making her miserable. She would've always held RB responsible for her unhappiness.

With Bajaj's exit, they got a clean chit for a fresh start and atleast P wouldn't hold him responsible for her incomplete tale. 😆

That’s exactly what I have been telling from a long time. To love someone else, you need to not pine for the previous one! You shall heal only when you are wounded. If you are only snatched away, there’s always hoe for going back to where you belong. 
She is now wounded, healing her is a faster and better treatment! 

They have a clean slate. This betrayal will make her probably realise that their story wasn’t spooked by a third person. 

She will heal and soon!

ilazyair thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

Prerna has everything a loving husband and daughter and respectful family she threw all that away for nothing. She could have had a happy life rather then so much suffering but ... love obsession ruined everything.

They needed a fresh start. The premise of their story was done the wrong way. She had everything but she would've always yearned for A and she did in the previous track.

This betrayal track and the disillusionment was very much required for her to find her centre of existence again. Her priorities were wrong...are still wrong. Hoping a change in the future. 😆

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

She could've been happy in this relationship but that niggling feeling for not trying hard enough to get her HEA with A would've eaten her alive, making her miserable. She would've always held RB responsible for her unhappiness.

With Bajaj's exit, they got a clean chit for a fresh start and atleast P wouldn't hold him responsible for her incomplete tale. 😆

Precisely that's why the break and separation was very imperative for them and then he was given a redeemed and high  exit and Pre was let go off this "deal " relation 

one needs emotional detachment from the previous relation to start afresh 

now it will be a clean start for them both, there is no reason of "kid" "deal" in between .. it just will be a flow a gradual one from her side as a broken heart needs to be tended while he already is in love with her,  his "wife "

ilazyair thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

That’s exactly what I have been telling from a long time. To love someone else, you need to not pine for the previous one! You shall heal only when you are wounded. If you are only snatched away, there’s always hoe for going back to where you belong. 
She is now wounded, healing her is a faster and better treatment! 

They have a clean slate. This betrayal will make her probably realise that their story wasn’t spooked by a third person. 

She will heal and soon!

And with the ek chatt track, it was impossible for her to not pine. The execution of the angst track was terrible. It literally butchered P's character as well.

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Chalo I am reaching work place and main shamko hi dekhungi bye everyone enjoy the day 🤗

Dont get distracted🤣

ilazyair thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Precisely that's why the break and separation was very imperative for them and then he was given a redeemed and high  exit and Pre was let go off this "deal " relation 

one needs emotional detachment from the previous relation to start afresh 

now it will be a clean start for them both, there is no reason of "kid" "deal" in between .. it just will be a flow a gradual one from her side as a broken heart needs to be tended while he already is in love with her,  his "wife "

Makes it even more clear that his rushed exit was very much planned. He fell in love, let her go with the letter, promising his forever to her. 

Deal, kid, forced, blackmail wouldn't be considered this time around. He is coming back very much positive and not grey (not for now atleast).

I am so excited for the upcoming journey!!!!!!

Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hello/Shello Ji to All

Please do let me know when will Bajaj do his punar grah pravesh in the show? I am not watching the show till then. I can't guaranteed myself what will I do after watching lulpana of Basu family.

If I could re-collect best part of PreRish which was given to us previously by CV then I would say "Matching Clothes." I still can feel chemistry through their matching clothes.

I wish they intact this part of PreRish story because I love to see them as matching couple. 

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

That's true!!!