Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ilazyair

😒 why you be mean to moi😭

*sobs loudly*

ilazyair thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She could've been happy in this relationship but that niggling feeling for not trying hard enough to get her HEA with A would've eaten her alive, making her miserable. She would've always held RB responsible for her unhappiness.

With Bajaj's exit, they got a clean chit for a fresh start and atleast P wouldn't hold him responsible for her incomplete tale. 😆

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

it's pure bliss , when the sindoor falls on nose and it's considered shubh shagun and  love of husband , which is there   smiley27smiley42 i remember those discussions ramya 

and the next fav bit is kanya daan wala haath mein haath rakhna smiley42

Agree 🥰

It's blissful to watch these two scenes

MR21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

I lost the link, the scene where Kuki says that she loves Prerna more. Just before the epic Chaku scene

This scene is Epic in many ways. The subtle eye lock and the happiness of seeing each other so close to their common thread! 

Both Prerna and Rishabh have seen each other as parents more. They associate each other with loving and doting parents for each other. 

Next time, they should see each other as a man and woman. The emotions are different. To love each other, you need an attraction more than a child. 

They both need to be drawn to each other without having to see each other as parents. Bajaj did start that journey but still it’s a long way to go. 

P.S-I love her Benarasi Saree here.

Agree. That scene was the last happy scene of the family

I love the saree too for a change😆

MR21 thumbnail
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

https://twitter.com/prerishvideos/status/1184641609033494529?s=21 

This scene I was talking about 

Prerna has everything a loving husband and daughter and respectful family she threw all that away for nothing. She could have had a happy life rather then so much suffering but divine love obsession ruined everything.

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Chalo I am reaching work place and main shamko hi dekhungi bye everyone enjoy the day 🤗

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Matlb Bajaj ke time show upload karne me 😡

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilazyair

She could've been happy in this relationship but that niggling feeling for not trying hard enough to get her HEA with A would've eaten her alive, making her miserable. She would've always held RB responsible for her unhappiness.

With Bajaj's exit, they got a clean chit for a fresh start and atleast P wouldn't hold him responsible for her incomplete tale. 😆

Oh yeah, totally!!! They start on a clean slate now, which is the best thing to be happening to them