Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Yeah! Mridul was probably Devi Parvati's brother, Prathmayan was Devi Saraswati at some point and Angad was a male apsara, right? 

Yes...

When these people entered Nazar, I used to think that I have seen them somewhere... But I didn't remember at that time as it had been a long time since I watched DKDM. Now, I was watching DKDM today and I realised why I used to find their faces familiar...

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This is really nice. 😊 But I am more excited for the continuation! 😃

Thanks so much Nushy. As I mentioned, had planned this as a SS/FF but you guys should continue it as I may not be able to do justice.

Also scrapping thing, I explained on Pg 9. Let me know 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

That's fine. Of course weekends do get busy. 

Thank you Nikki. 😃

Yes, she did and wanted to touch these points. Cos these functions are quite important and her outburst, her husband did a few with other girls.

Glad you liked it, wasn't sure if the emotional impact was there.

I was planning to do this as a FF or SS.

But considering, I may not be able to do justice, you both can continue the story.

What do you feel?

Most welcome... 🤗

I agree... These functions are very important. And her husband obviously did some of these functions (except haldi in each case) with everyone else.

TBH, I won't even dare to continue this... Cos I know very well that I can not write emotional sequences. 

I can write funny, suspense and action sequences quite decently but I can never write an emotional one...

Many times I have tried to write an emotional one but it ended up in an absolute disaster...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Most welcome... 🤗

I agree... These functions are very important. And her husband obviously did some of these functions (except haldi in each case) with everyone else.

TBH, I won't even dare to continue this... Cos I know very well that I can not write emotional sequences. 

I can write funny, suspense and action sequences quite decently but I can never write an emotional one...

Many times I have tried to write an emotional one but it ended up in an absolute disaster...

🤗

Yes, and that's why I picked Haldi. Cos mehndi had a loophole of Pia getting his mehndi accidentally.

Oh okay. Can understand..if that's your take.

Oh okay. Am not quite sure.. and thought I can't do justice. 

Let's see what Nushy says or possibly we leave it or I take the risk of writing an emotional sequence. But I will take time as I will have to explore some depth and peel a few layers.

Plus will be needing your help..

Edited by Madhura.. - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks so much Nushy. As I mentioned, had planned this as a SS/FF but you guys should continue it as I may not be able to do justice.

Also scrapping thing, I explained on Pg 9. Let me know 

I am thinking of continuing it. 😈 There was this one particular shot that I had wanted to write on AaRa but then it didn't fit and I think that would fit here. 

Wish me luck! 😊

Thanks for the explanation! 👍🏼

Madhura.. thumbnail

I am thinking of continuing it. 😈 There was this one particular shot that I had wanted to write on AaRa but then it didn't fit and I think that would fit here. 

Wish me luck! 😊

You are? Wow! 🥳 Thank you Nushy. Ofc wishing you all luck. 

That's great.

You are welcome, so could you answer?!

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

🤗

Yes, and that's why I picked Haldi. Cos mehndi had a loophole of Pia getting his mehndi accidentally.

Oh okay. Can understand..if that's your take.

Oh okay. Am not quite sure.. and thought I can't do justice. 

Let's see what Nushy says or possibly we leave it or I take the risk of writing an emotional sequence. But I will take time as I will have to explore some depth and peel a few layers.

Plus will be needing your help..

Yes, mehndi had a loophole as the mehndi had got applied to Pia's hand accidentally.

They couldn't have shown haldi as each time Ansh's marriage was fixed with a Kaali Shakti. So, they couldn't have shown haldi being applied to either PL or Bhasmika (forget Dillu) as their truths would have been revealed then and there.

Well, it's up to you. If you feel like you can write, then please do so.

Definitely... Do tell what help you need. Will surely help you if possible. 😊

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Wish me luck! 😊

Oh wow!!! 🥳  🥳

That's really good...

All the best!! 👍🏼

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

You are welcome, so could you answer?!

Well, your story was nice and I didn't see the need to scrap it. 😊 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Yes, mehndi had a loophole as the mehndi had got applied to Pia's hand accidentally.

They couldn't have shown haldi as each time Ansh's marriage was fixed with a Kaali Shakti. So, they couldn't have shown haldi being applied to either PL or Bhasmika (forget Dillu) as their truths would have been revealed then and there.

Well, it's up to you. If you feel like you can write, then please do so.

Definitely... Do tell what help you need. Will surely help you if possible. 😊

Yes, they couldn't and thank god!

Sure, now am taking a back seat and am happy cos Nushy is going to continue.😃