Originally posted by: nushy1995

Zaroor. 😈 Par PM mein continue karte hain. 😉

Okay... 👍🏼

Let's continue there...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

You know, in Grey's there was a hilarious line that - How did the first woman give birth to a baby and then decide to give birth to another one or let another woman? 

As funny as it was I was simply reminded of Piya and I was thinking - yaar! ek ghanghor pregnancy aur labour se tujhe chain nahi aya? Jo Pari ko paida kar liya?   

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

I'm really obsessed... 😆 

So, your favourite too is Naman... So, can you also give some ideas to be included here??

I was telling your favourites. Na, Naman isn't my fav...

Also I have kinda now moved on totally from the show, specially wo meme dekha kal, kidding!

Moved on for good, type. Generally I take max a day or two, but here cos of attachment and you guys, it went long like 2 months and so many discussions, quite a journey!

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Pata tha... 😆

She is the only one jiske comparison main MoVed bhi pyaare lagne lagenge...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Also I have kinda now moved on totally from the show, specially wo meme dekha kal, kidding!

Moved on for good, type. Generally I take max a day or two, but here cos of attachment and you guys, it went long like 2 months and so many discussions, quite a journey!

Oh achha...

Well, even I have kind of moved on from the show... Haan, the attachment with the show is still there...after all, it was my favourite show once. So, just like I have an attachment with Shaktimaan, Ramayan, Chandrakanta, Anjaan etc waise hi Nazar se bhi hai...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Pata tha... 😆

She is the only one jiske comparison main MoVed bhi pyaare lagne lagenge...

True! 🤢

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Move on to definitely kar chuke hain. Now it's a beautiful memory.  But ha, since we interact on a daily basis, Nazar ka zikr bhi ho jata hain. 😆 Otherwise, move on na kar pana bhi ek problem hain. Suffered from that post Bhootu. 🥺

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Move on to definitely kar chuke hain. Now it's a beautiful memory.  But ha, since we interact on a daily basis, Nazar ka zikr bhi ho jata hain. 😆 Otherwise, move on na kar pana bhi ek problem hain. Suffered from that post Bhootu. 🥺

Haan, exactly! Yes, it's a memory. That's the point, we keep discussing daily, so then it kinda gets tough. 

Like for me, it should be you actually move on. Ofc we can discuss or think once in a while, or make creations or stories but not too invested or go in deep analysis! After all, it's done and dusted now. 

That's my perspective ofc. Like I saw MOM, content, enjoyed it and moved on. So moving on is important for making space in life.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Haan, exactly! Yes, it's a memory. That's the point, we keep discussing daily, so then it kinda gets tough. 

Like for me, it should be you actually move on. Ofc we can discuss or think once in a while, or make creations or stories but not too invested or go in deep analysis! After all, it's done and dusted now. 

That's my perspective ofc. Like I saw MOM, content, enjoyed it and moved on. So moving on is important for making space in life.

I am continuing this in the interaction thread.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay, so I was watching one old advertisement of Madhya Pradesh tourism... 

To wahin se dimag main aaya, what if there is a tours and travels company promoting Patal Lok, Trishanku Lok and Swapna Lok???