Posted: 4 years ago

Nushy, will be reading and giving feedback morrow.😃

Want to read it peacefully.

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Oh wow Madhura i like this concept of yours 

Thanks Alisha. You could also participate. 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Nushy🤗🤗

Knew you would do justice. It was Brilliantly written. Loved how Ansh was helpless, and took GM's help, and she told him her backstory. GM definitely is an awesome character. 

Then team effort by Ansh by involving the kids, them innocently getting Pia in, and started playing holi, and how Ansh joined and made Pia angry was hilarious.

A special mention to shower of flowers, setup of balcony with plants and then the haldi. Loved the way you mentioned these minute details and made haldi their family moment, simple yet beautiful. Then Piansh having their moments, Pia challenging Ansh and cheek brushing scenes and their conversation was beautiful! It touched all emotions and it was wholesome! 

Thank you for writing this, and continuing my part.😃

Loved it.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am glad you liked it. 😃 After all, you started it and it was rather raw. 🤔 But I enjoyed writing it too. 😊 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I am glad you liked it. 😃 After all, you started it and it was rather raw. 🤔 But I enjoyed writing it too. 😊 

Yes, I did! Raw? Yes my part, you mean.. simple and could be continued. You did a great job.

It's been long btw we didn't PM😃

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Yes, I did! Raw? Yes my part, you mean.. simple and could be continued. You did a great job.

It's been long btw we didn't PM😃

Well, as your second attempt, it was better. 👍🏼 I meant my version was a bit raw and I was hurrying too much. Plus, it was an old idea where I pictured the hero to be a painter. So here, after inserting the idea, I felt it could have been better. But I am glad with the result of our collaboration. 😃

Yeah! 😆 Actually, I have lost interest to watch or comment on other shows because ultimately they are disappointing. The pleasure I got after the season finale, didn't want to destroy it by visiting other forums. But if something interesting come in my way, I'll surely PM you. Anything that got you interested? 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Well, as your second attempt, it was better. 👍🏼 I meant my version was a bit raw and I was hurrying too much. Plus, it was an old idea where I pictured the hero to be a painter. So here, after inserting the idea, I felt it could have been better. But I am glad with the result of our collaboration. 😃

Yeah! 😆 Actually, I have lost interest to watch or comment on other shows because ultimately they are disappointing. The pleasure I got after the season finale, didn't want to destroy it by visiting other forums. But if something interesting come in my way, I'll surely PM you. Anything that got you interested? 

Thanks, 😃. That's fine buddy and it happens, we do take a few references and it gives the push. Yes, even am glad with our Collab!

Hi5! Yes, even me. Like we have got this peace and why destroy it? Even I don't visit, or if I do, just read a bit and laugh it out. Surely! Even me! I was talking about general things too. I may PM ya in a day or two, possibly. Would have a few things to share.

I did visit the Yjhjk forum and thought how people still feel there are things they can explore creatively and magic part is interesting, I really feel a pity cos nothing is original or there's no damn flow or consistency. But then laughing out is best. I thought I should tell this, but better to stay at peace. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Thanks, 😃. That's fine buddy and it happens, we do take a few references and it gives the push. Yes, even am glad with our Collab!

Hi5! Yes, even me. Like we have got this peace and why destroy it? Even I don't visit, or if I do, just read a bit and laugh it out. Surely! Even me! I was talking about general things too. I may PM ya in a day or two, possibly. Would have a few things to share.

I did visit the Yjhjk forum and thought how people still feel there are things they can explore creatively and magic part is interesting, I really feel a pity cos nothing is original or there's no damn flow or consistency. But then laughing out is best. I thought I should tell this, but better to stay at peace. 

😃

Great! 👍🏼

About that, I did see that post and can't really blame the TM. Because, I too can watch a show until there's still one aspect left to which I feel connected or that is being explored properly. Like, Alisha made a valid point in the other thread that the battle must be properly planned and Daivik shouldn't be victorious just because she is good. I agree with her. Despite being supernatural, the writer messed up that portion big time; be it Mohana's overglorification or PiyAnsh's over-seedhapan.

But romantic aspect or the journey was well taken care of and we both enjoyed it.

Hence, if someone really feels that they could explore the magic world properly, I think he/she is absolutely justified in his/her stance. The sad reality is Gul lacks that capability. 

Because, concepts are same but the execution can make a huge impact. The splitting life force thing - saw in both IPN and Nazar. But in IPN they treated it properly and I absolutely loved it. Whereas in Nazar it was just a plot twist and that too not properly handled. But in Jinn, they simply copy pasted it. Didn't even try to modify it. So it looked really cheap. Otherwise, they could have gone to a different direction even if they had borrowed idea from here.  

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

😃

Great! 👍🏼

About that, I did see that post and can't really blame the TM. Because, I too can watch a show until there's still one aspect left to which I feel connected or that is being explored properly. Like, Alisha made a valid point in the other thread that the battle must be properly planned and Daivik shouldn't be victorious just because she is good. I agree with her. Despite being supernatural, the writer messed up that portion big time; be it Mohana's overglorification or PiyAnsh's over-seedhapan.

But romantic aspect or the journey was well taken care of and we both enjoyed it.

Hence, if someone really feels that they could explore the magic world properly, I think he/she is absolutely justified in his/her stance. The sad reality is Gul lacks that capability. 

Because, concepts are same but the execution can make a huge impact. The splitting life force thing - saw in both IPN and Nazar. But in IPN they treated it properly and I absolutely loved it. Whereas in Nazar it was just a plot twist and that too not properly handled. But in Jinn, they simply copy pasted it. Didn't even try to modify it. So it looked really cheap. Otherwise, they could have gone to a different direction even if they had borrowed idea from here.  

You have summed it up quite well.

But it lacks consistency and I will PM you.

Yes, true. Nazar still dared to show and twist. Not always can they excel in everything. But that's my actual point, it's a total copy paste and looked sick. Plus no offense but Piansh never were over glorified like RoshAn.. later to seem things way too easily.

Yeah, it could be different..

Nush_Rat thumbnail

You have summed it up quite well.

But it lacks consistency and I will PM you.

Yes, true. Nazar still dared to show and twist. Not always can they excel in everything. But that's my actual point, it's a total copy paste and looked sick. Plus no offense but Piansh never were over glorified like RoshAn.. later to seem things way too easily.

Yeah, it could be different..

Well, I have seen quite a few dramas so overglorification wasn't new to me. Fans going gaga over them - I have learned that that's how popular couples get fame despite having no solid substance. So all I can hope for is coming across unconventional stories like Bhootu, YMMKD or KD by pure coincidence on YouTube. 😎