Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

TBH, I have finally let go of my expectation from Nazar. So these days I am in a good mood. 😇

Apart from killing off Dil, the tracks are not that bad. But the way they had hyped earlier tracks and given them horrible ending, now I am prepared for that to happen to all the upcoming tracks.

So I am like, Jo Karna Hain Karo! If they can end the story without butchering PiyAnsh anymore, that would be more than enough for me.

Good! Well I had quit but it's forever gone now.

About not butchering Piansh is some huge wishful thinking. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Not proud, but I am definitely flattered that you guys are liking my story. 😊 I have read some really good FFs while some were quite disappointing. 🤔 

Of course... Why wouldn't we like your story?? You are really excellent. 

Hopefully I can do justice to the rest of the chapters and give it an appropriate ending. 

Of course you will!! I have full faith on you behen... 

Wish me luck! 😊

All the best... 👍🏼

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Not proud, but I am definitely flattered that you guys are liking my story. 😊 I have read some really good FFs while some were quite disappointing. 🤔 

Of course... Why wouldn't we like your story?? You are really excellent. 

Hopefully I can do justice to the rest of the chapters and give it an appropriate ending. 

Of course you will!! I have full faith on you behen... 

Wish me luck! 😊

All the best... 👍🏼

🤗 🤗 🤗

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Copy pasting my reply from another thread.

In one way, Nazar has become the Indian Version of Grey's Anatomy for me.

I loved Grey. I laughed with her, cried with her untill Season 11. But now I can't stand her character. She still does some good work & Ellen Pompeo is her own comparison.  At moments I still get goosebumps seeing her scenes. 👏 But Meredith Grey is over for me. 

Now I watch it for other characters like Amelia, Link and Jo. 🤗 And honestly speaking, if they bump off Amelia's character, I won't look back. 😵

The same way, I was intrigued by a Dayaan's story. But then I got hooked by PiyAnsh and more importantly, Niyati. Damn you YMMKD!!! 😡

Even if they introduce a generation leap and retain Harsh or Niyati, I won't watch. Piya and Ansh are dear to me. I don't give a damn about grown up Adi, Pari or Dafli even if Sreejita returns.

My sole reason for keeping tab is PiyAnsh and I'll gladly let go off it the moment their story ends.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Copy pasting my reply from another thread.

In one way, Nazar has become the Indian Version of Grey's Anatomy for me.

I loved Grey. I laughed with her, cried with her untill Season 11. But now I can't stand her character. She still does some good work & Ellen Pompeo is her own comparison.  At moments I still get goosebumps seeing her scenes. 👏 But Meredith Grey is over for me. 

Now I watch it for other characters like Amelia, Link and Jo. 🤗 And honestly speaking, if they bump off Amelia's character, I won't look back. 😵

The same way, I was intrigued by a Dayaan's story. But then I got hooked by PiyAnsh and more importantly, Niyati. Damn you YMMKD!!! 😡

Even if they introduce a generation leap and retain Harsh or Niyati, I won't watch. Piya and Ansh are dear to me. I don't give a damn about grown up Adi, Pari or Dafli even if Sreejita returns.

My sole reason for keeping tab is PiyAnsh and I'll gladly let go off it the moment their story ends.

Can totally understand. At a point I experienced the same, cos of Harsh but then finally I could let go.😃

Here's wishing you luck though for sailing till the end.

Madhura.. thumbnail

On a side note, Nushy it's been a while since we didn't PM and rant or discuss anything.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Actually, to do that we have to watch similar shows. But you already said you are on a leave from Nazar and Jinn. Plus, I get overboard with comparison. 😆 So I didn't PM you.

Looks like Vedika has finally become negative. Wanna discuss?

Madhura.. thumbnail

Actually, to do that we have to watch similar shows. But you already said you are on a leave from Nazar and Jinn. Plus, I get overboard with comparison. 😆 So I didn't PM you.

Looks like Vedika has finally become negative. Wanna discuss?

Indeed, agree on everything.

Have to give my latest theory about yjhjk, you know what's it? I have put the show in Comedy genre and a weekly show, each week the story changes. Arhaan is brilliant though and am more interested to see his track, him and Aman's would be interesting but highly doubt! Also Smita as villain is really not convincing.

Sure!! Sick right? They even turned Nishant to a 3rd angle in yeh rishtey, honestly it made negative sense. Possibly Nikki will agree, as she sees.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Okay, let me PM you. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Indeed, agree on everything.

Have to give my latest theory about yjhjk, you know what's it? I have put the show in Comedy genre and a weekly show, each week the story changes. Arhaan is brilliant though and am more interested to see his track, him and Aman's would be interesting but highly doubt! Also Smita as villain is really not convincing.

Sure!! Sick right? They even turned Nishant to a 3rd angle in yeh rishtey, honestly it made negative sense. Possibly Nikki will agree, as she sees.

Agree with everything...

And about yeh rishtey... Yes, they are making Nishant a third angle too. And the moment they started with this, I took a break yet again for the third time.