Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Hahaha Rishu is like us he wants story updates at least two a day đŸ¤Ł

🤣

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Prerna is taking things in the correct way. Her RIshu would be back to her soon. Though his mind is taking time, his body is accepting her gestures. Chalo no sad endings or incidents. Let's see how their relationship would grow now.

Wonderful update. 

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Just loving it!!!! 2nd update for today please...😆

Tammanaarora9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

LAST part hoga bas

the end than

daisydee425 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Awesome updates 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Tammanaarora9

LAST part hoga bas

the end than

par upload kaun karega? 

Tammanaarora9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

par upload kaun karega? 

Feeling too lazy

Moodich nhi h

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tammanaarora9

Feeling too lazy

Moodich nhi h

\

Facepalm😒. please update soon .

Tammanaarora9 thumbnail

[KLEPTOMANIAC]

Hellos peeps! Invest your thoughts in comments please.

[Sorry for my insane typing skills. ]

Prerna woke up with the first ray of sun and caught him sleeping almost over her like every night. Prerna rubbed her nose on his nose a little and kissed his partly opened lips thus wishing him morning and much to her surprise he kissed her back in sleep.

She pecked him and hugged him tight. She adored him. She loved him.

Days kept on rolling but their story telling never resorted to a hiatus. One night seated on his lap, with her head on his chest and his arms around her waist she started with the continuation of his story, " They started doubting him, that he had been stealing things, his dad started thrashing him and his siblings started despising his presence, but why was he doing that ? and was it is a disease or something else ? No one knows."she finished with a query.

Only to find him hugging her tight, " ek aur part please !!usko kyaa hua tha? " he nagged her.

" No ron, One part a day. " she mouthed in a military voice.

" But he was a kid right !! then kya ho raha tha !! uski mom? " he filled the room with queries.

" Sab kal ab, Rishu soyegaa cause Rishu ko  kal se ek engineering firm join karna haii " Prerna chimed kissing his lips softly.

Yes! Prerna has already forced him into a training institute, till the time she gets back to his engineering dreams, she wanted him to spend time with his dad as much as possible, he needed that time with his dad.

"Office!" Rishabh gasped.

" Hmm! Papa ke hi ek dost ko hi assist karoge tum! " she mouthed massaging his shoulders.

Though he was 27 and not eligible for the test, still she carried on with his AIEEE  training because he needs to keep himself occupied with something till she sorts the mess Anurag has caused," But Prerna they won’t allow me to sit in the examination. " he cringed.

" We should strive to learn, examinations ke liye nhii ...!!" she giggled ruffling his hair.

" But still engineering, Meri degrees!" he sounded baffled thus beaming her orbs with tears, how was she supposed to tell him that Anurag has ruined his career under a hoax.

"Sssssshhhh " she cupped his face and looked deep in to his eyes. How was she supposed to tell him that he had nothing, just nothing," You are my Alma mater Rishabh." she hushed against his lips.

He closed his eyes, and tears streamed down his eyes ," Mere saath kya hua thaa ! Prerna !! why I’m like this? " he groaned,crushing her in a tight hug.

She had no answers other than only a tale to tell." Phir ek din uss ladke ne aapne padoshi ke ghar se ek diamond necklace chori kar liyaa, sab ne maaraa usse , bohot maaraa wohh chillata rahaa , kisine nhii suniuskii ... unhone usse bohot maaraa , uskii ma bhi nhii bacha payi usse ... wohbohot royaaaa .. phir bhii wohh nhi ruke !! phir usne aapne aapko kho diyaa !!sab kuch kho diyaa !" She broke into painful sobs and he assembled her in his arms.

" Prerna woh ladka main hun naa " he shivered.

" Nhi " she lied.

" Phir " he wiped his tears.

" Yeh ek story haii! kisine likkhi hai !! meri favorite h !!" She smiled fighting her tears.

" Phir uss ladke ki angel kab aayegii ??" Rishabh blinked innocently. Prerna smiled brightly and cupped his face only kissed his lips ever so tenderly.

With Prerna’s immense support and faith, over his merit, he started his second innings with some broken memories and a partner whom he considered his luckiest charm.

IIT took him after a lot of pleadings, donations and a commitment that he will make them proud, posing that education and knowledge needs no bar.  AIEEE  remained in his to do list for the next birth.

Renu couldn’t believe that her son has got so lucky while she hated her womb for giving birth to a monster like Anurag, Nivi kept herself away from their family because she doesn’t know how to deal with the situation.

Rishabh was yet to finish listening to her story, it was a normal evening Prerna has resumed her law practice, while Rishabh was waiting for her with a small packet in his hands,a gift may be.

Post dinner when they retired back to their room, Rishabh stood behind her while she was brushing her waist length jet black mane in front of the mirror.

Prerna smiled gaping at his handsome reflection on the mirror, he turned her around gently and placed the packet on her palm.

" Kya hai yeh?" she mouthed caressing his cheek.

" kholo isse!" he shook his head and she obeyed him.

Only to find a stack of bindis under the wrap, it was the very first thing which her husband has got for her.  She lifted her heavy lashes to meet his apprehensive ones.

" Thank you! " came out as a faint sob when he peeled out a red bindi from the sachet and fixed it between her brows.

Tears rolled down her eyes thus moistening that priceless moment.

"Acchiii lagrahiii ho!" he mouthed engulfing her in a tight hug.

" Aaj do partsmilenge story ke! As rishwat you can keep these bindis! " she chipped a breezy kiss on the material shrouding his chest.

He gleamed but remained calm as they settled themselves on the bed and she started , "woh ladka pagal ho gaya! sabse durr kar diyaa usko , sabse ek room mein bandkar ke rakhte the usse !! jaise usse koii bimaari ho , koi nhi milta tha usse ,aur usse darr lagtaa tha ke sab use marenge , bohot marenge , woh humeshaaboltaa rehtaa thaa ke usne kuch nhii liyaa , koi niii suntaa tha uski ... jaisewohh koi bimarii ho , uski padhaii , hasi , life sab kuch barbaad ho gaya!! paruska bhaiii bohot bada lawyer bana , ! sab kuch aachaa ho gaya !! par wohbarbaad ho gaya !! phir ek din uske bhai ki shaadi fix ho gayii ... !! "and she stopped seeing him in horror.

" Phir? "he mouthed breathlessly.

" Phir kal!!" she quipped sucking on his slightly parted lips. He shook his head.

" You have promised me two parts. " he huffed like a baby.

She kissed his pout again and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Kal heroine ki entry hogi na story mein .. so wait till tomorrow. " she chipped kissing his forehead moistly.

" Heroine but hero toh pagal haii .. kaun pyaar karegaa usse?" he gasped thus making her orbs twinkle with tears.

As tears streamed down his eyes as well. " Rishu so jao! " she mouthed blinking hertears when he inched his lips closer and pecked her eyes one by one.

" Mujhe neend nhi aa rahii " he hushed.

" Mujhe bhi nhi" she hushed back meeting his eyes followed by a deep and wet lip lock.

They pulled back breathlessly when he cupped her face. " Do you love me?" he breathed out.

" So much."tears rolled down her eyes.

He wanted to know everything about Prerna as to how they met, fell in love, how much she meant to him then? their moments and everything else.

A week buried its corpse, Rishabh kept busy with his mid-term examination while Prerna was busy mulling over the hearing of a case thus fishing out much less time for themselves as they were a happy family.

Renu was more than just happy with her son and daughter in law while harsh trace happiness in the mirth of his family. Rishabh was recovering,well in a darn faster rate.

Soon four more years buried it's dead, none hushed about the story, Rishabh was just too busy adoring his wife and his dream of being an engineer at 31.

It was a Sunday and they had a day off. he was busy gaping at his pretty wife who was serving him breakfast, he caught her hand under the table and entwined it.

Prerna squeezed his palm thus reminiscing how she wanted him to hold her like her man. The day went like a reverie, Rishabh was all geared up to chip something to her, something which she yearned to hear it from him,something he was dying to murmur to her since ages.

As night hushed in he stepped inside their room to find her sorting his study table, he bolted thedoor from inside and wrapped his arm around her waist as he reached her.

She smiled and closed her eyes. " Main tumse bohot pyaarr kartaa thaa naa! I know karta tha bahut jyada! " he murmured in her ear.

" Pata nhi na Patidev aapne kabhi bola hi nhii" she pouted.

" Ajj bol dun." his warm breath tossed with those words than roamed on her skin.

"Aaj story finish karni thi mujhe " she turned around and cupped his face.

He dived into her jet-black iris and their lips met for a minute or so, Rishabh set his fingers free to feel the luring curves of her waistline while he feasted on her berry tinged lips. They needn't any confession to show each other how much affection, attraction and devotion their heart barraged for each other. They were complete in many senses yet incomplete in a particular Man-Wife sense.  

Prerna pulled back slightly only to hear him grunting for more. She kissed him briefly on his lips and mouthed rubbing her thumb on his lower lip subtly. " Rishu! I promise that I’m all your’s after I finish the story. Trust me, I’m dying to feel you too." she confessed.

He nodded slightly and picked her up in his arms. " I want you to finish the story very, very fast cause there's something I’m here to complete. " he hushed manly, un-clutching her waist length silky mane. Prerna shuddered for the first time in their entire married life.

He pulled her on his lap and she buried her face on the crook of his neck. " Then one fine day someone opened the door of that closed dark room. "

"She wasn't allowed to peep past that closed door but she never paid heed to any instructions, uske bhai ki fiance thi who, But uss ladki ne kisiki ek bhi na sunii , woh mili usse , uss bacche se jise Marr se dar lagtaa tha .. Usse kaske gale se laga liyaa uss ladki ne aur dhire dhireuski kismet ban gayaa woh ladkaa ! Uss ladki ko patah tha log usse bohot bura bol sakte the but what mattered to her was the smile of the soul breathing on her presence in his life because  she fell in love with him , aur usse lagne laga ke woh ladka toh kabhi chori kar hi nhi Sakta , phir ek din sab ko patahh chal gaya ke woh ladkii , uss ladke se milti hai usse pyaar karti haii.. Uske mangetar ne jor zabardasti se uss ladki engagement karne ki kosish ki par sab kuch ultaa ho gaya when the real kleptomaniac showed up. Uss ladkiii ne uske bhai ko red handed pakad liyaa, uss ladke ke room mein woh engagement ki diamond ring chupate hue.... Phir sab ko patahh chal gayaa ke aslii kleptomaniac hai kaun , kaun kiski khusiyan churaanaa chahtaa tha!! " Prerna mouthed in a single breath.

She inched her face up to look into his eyes..He was numb by then with a pool of lacrimal screation threatening to dribble down.." Phir ?" his voice throbbed on the thin air.

" Us ladke ka naam Rishabh hai, ladki ka naam Prerna aur ....woh bhai Anurag h! Rishu are you fine?!" she cupped his face.

Rishabh was not in a state in a mouth something, the fact that he has survived in such terrible conditions,the conspiracy, the pain, shook him at once. He remembered how much he loved Anurag and how much he meant to him." I love you!" she pecked his lips.

"Rishu I love you so much. Ab sab thik hai Anurag jail mein hai... Things are fine now."she mouthed caressing his face lovingly.

" I love you more." he mouthed rubbing his forehead on hers while Anurag's betrayal kept on thinning as she pushed him on the bed and tore his shirt away.

" I love you." she mouthed closing her lips on his while they moved in complete sync." I love you so much." she mouthed kissing his bare, alluring skin.

She kissed him fiercely thus making him roll over her and landed them in a frenzy. Prerna closed her eyes tight as she felt him sucking her where it made her orgasm the malignant. Kisses went crazier and balmier as Rishabh fondled the woman in her.Her entire torso had his marks. Never in her wildest dreams she would have thought that Rishabh will go this wild.  He ravished her like a lion, as he was done resonating their bond, he throbbed beside her with saturation in his eyes. " I love you more Wife." he breathed out.

Suns died down the horizon and Rishabh evolved as a genius from the ashes he was reduced to, at 31 he became an engineer and till 33, got placed in the no.1 firm in the business with Biggest name in the Field, thus setting his career on a high.

It was a routine night in Bajaj house where a lady named Prerna Rishabh Bajaj was busy lulling Rishabh's 8 months old daughter to sleep, slept by her side as her oh! So! Busy husband was darn late yet again.

The door of that room croaked slightly and her slumber thinned as her lips curved in a coy smile." Aa gaye Aap patidev !"she found her in his embrace loosening his tie after a minute or two.

He skipped answeringher and pleasured her full lips instead thus pouring the days toil in it, showingher how much he craved for her. Prerna gilded her fingers through his hair and massaged his scalp soft and nimble.

" Meri snehu kab soyiii?" he mouthed kissing her flushed cheek softly thus eyeing their daughter.

" GOSH! Bas kuch der Pehle!" she breathed out placing her head on his chest.

" So, I wasn't a kleptomaniac. hmmmm” he mouthed out of blue while she was nestled in his arms in the middle of the night.

Prerna pecked his lips softly and mouthed, " You are a kleptomaniac, sabse bade wale, cause you steal my already stolen heart every second without fail." she mouthed caressing his face with utmost love."And I can accuse you for the same." he dragged her for a hungry kiss.

“I rest my case your honor.” Prerna again geared herself for a sleepless night with their memoir of love snoring softly thus orchestrating their bond.

THE END

( I rest this Fiction too.)

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

what a lovely ending  to your story.