this was anything but a roast smiley22

Aavnii thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Tammanaarora9

just kidding yaar...🤡

even i'm not a such kind of sadist.

last update se pehle ka cliff hanger tha

socha thoda ekta kapoor stlye depression de dun

It will be a happy ending and don't copy movies. tere naam toh i hate too much to even copy 

🤗

Tooktook003 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

this was anything but a roast smiley22

Okay a sadist roast than 🤣🤣

I hope, I roasted my sadism well 🤣🤣

Edited by Tammanaarora9 - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Okay a sadist roast than 🤣🤣

I hope, I roasted my sadism well 🤣🤣

you roasted yourself 🤔🤣

Tooktook003 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

you roasted yourself 🤔🤣

I needed it warna tere naam milta

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ye kya tha...I hope their real love story will start now. Tamanna, please hamari tamanna poori karo and give us a positive ending, pretty please 🙏🙏

Tooktook003 thumbnail

[KLEPTOMANIAC]

[Sorry for my insane typing skills. ]

Shot 5

" Who are you?" he mumbled again.

" I’m Prerna your wife and you are not fifteen Rishu, its 2015! " She smiled brightly.

He immediately calculated that he must have been through any kind of accident or such, but when did all that happen. " I will tell you a story tonight. " she hushed in his ears.

Prerna hovered her thumb over his creased forehead and pecked his nose.

Rishabh looked at her as if she was some alien to him, " Rishu " she hushed in his ears again.

" ji! " he gulped and she smiled in amusement thus finger combing his hair, " You are 27 now. A grown-up married man! " she blinked. It was all Greek to Rishabh.

His mind constantly died to join the dots. Prerna was pretty and her presence felt familiar but there was some annoying hollow in the history then he noticed the disappearance of Anurag and Nivi, then he learned that Nivi was happily married and he immediately grimaced that he has missed so much.

Rishabh caught Prerna swaying in his house like a butterfly,as night crept in, " Rishu khana lag gaya hai " she approached him with a smile.

" Bhook nhi lagii " he tried to avoid her.

" Main khila dun? " she blinked thus taking her seat beside him.

" Tum kyun!? I mean aap " he gulped thus amusing Prerna bit more.

"maine suna tha ki tum bohot genius the pati dev! phir khood hi patahh lagao na till then let me feed my husband. " she winked at him.

Rishabh looked at her in bewilderment.  “main aapse pyaar karta tha kya?" he asked her.

" Hmmmm I don’t know…. aapne mujhe abhi tak officially propose nhi kiya na darling " she giggled.

" tohh ??"he cocked his brows.

" tohh! why didn't u propose me? en kab karoge?" she giggled some more.

Her giggles were so soothing that Rishabh smiled a bit too and kept staring at her.

" Were we happy together?" he hushed in low voice.

" we are very happy together. Aren’t we?" she affirmed!!

He gazed deep into her twinkling hazel orbs, boosting with hope to find an answer in those beautiful ebony iris.

Yes ! he was a grown up man than but his future was somewhere lost in the past.

Prerna moved closer and wrapped her arm around his forearm and rested her forearm on end of his shoulder and beamed with life, " Gajar ka halwa hai waise dinner mein!" she pouted when he shook his head.

" mujhe toh kuch yaad hi nhi hai! meetha kis baat ka! " he mumbled.

" Iss baat ka ki mera pati aaj bohot handsome lag raha hai. " she chimed again which made him shy a bit.

" Main kya tumse bohot pyaar karta tha kya? Prerna!" he mouthed .

" How would I know? Tumne mujhse kabhi bola hi nhi!" she blinked her tears.

He somehow felt a dagger piercing inside his heart as he witnessed her unshed tears.

" Bhook lagii hai " he mouthed after a pause.

Prerna smiled and cupped his face, " mera Rishu. " she pulled his cheek lightly and rubbed his cheeks immediately.

She dragged him to the dining table and Renu fed him with her hands while Prerna and Vardhan clicked those kodak moments with their gazes.

Later at night , as they retired back to their bed , Prerna caught him settling his pillow on the couch, when she hugged his waist from behind.  She felt him shudder against her frame, when she him turned him around and took his hands in hers.

"Story nhi sunni kya? " she smiled, fighting his apprehensions.

" Haan sunao na " he nodded.

" chalo! "she led him to the bed and settled themselves comfortably on it.

She placed her head on his thigh and started the tale.  " It’s a story of a KLEPTOMANIAC."

Prerna snuggled closer and started the story.

" He was child prodigy, raised by his foster parents who loved him more than his real parents,apple of his mom's eyes and pride of his dad. He was near to perfect. use sab aatahh tha , woh sabse accha tha! uska ek bhai aur behen the! he loved them a lot phir ek din! " she stopped in the middle.

"Phir? " Came his gasp.

"Phir kal bataungii ok!! " she inched up and smiled brightly.

" Yeh merii story hai !!" he widened his eyes.

" Nhii toh ! yeh meri favorite story hai " she caressed his left cheek with her free palm.

It’s was his story only and she was just inking the blank pages of his memory in installments, " One part a day only. " she hushed a peck on his cheek.

Rishabh shook his head and banged his head hard on the pillow , only to catch her adjusting herself in his embrace and he closed his eyes in peace like he was just waiting for her to hug him tight , like it was his routine.

His lips went dry hinting to another routine but what?  he was about to lick his lips when he felt her lips on his pecking him gently, " Good night Rishu! sleep tight." she kissed on his nose tip, well she was a bundle of bewilderment for him, surprising him at every step since he has seen her.

He smiled as she buried her face in the crook of his neck. These things were feeling so normal for him because she was his wife at the end of the day and his body was seasoned according to her touches even though  his mind has encountered with some bugs.

Night continued to flow like a insatiable thirst. Prerna was snoring softly in his embrace, when he hushed, " 2 parts a day please!"

Please share if you guys liked the story progress or not.

Edited by Tammanaarora9 - 4 years ago
MishtiNew thumbnail

[KLEPTOMANIAC]

[Sorry for my insane typing skills. ]

Shot 5

" Who are you?" he mumbled again.

" I’m Prerna your wife and you are not fifteen Rishu, its 2015! " She smiled brightly.

He immediately calculated that he must have been through any kind of accident or such, but when did all that happen. " I will tell you a story tonight. " she hushed in his ears.

Prerna hovered her thumb over his creased forehead and pecked his nose.

Rishabh looked at her as if she was some alien to him, " Rishu " she hushed in his ears again.

" ji! " he gulped and she smiled in amusement thus finger combing his hair, " You are 27 now. A grown-up married man! " she blinked. It was all Greek to Rishabh.

His mind constantly died to join the dots. Prerna was pretty and her presence felt familiar but there was some annoying hollow in the history then he noticed the disappearance of Anurag and Nivi, then he learned that Nivi was happily married and he immediately grimaced that he has missed so much.

Rishabh caught Prerna swaying in his house like a butterfly,as night crept in, " Rishu khana lag gaya hai " she approached him with a smile.

" Bhook nhi lagii " he tried to avoid her.

" Main khila dun? " she blinked thus taking her seat beside him.

" Tum kyun!? I mean aap " he gulped thus amusing Prerna bit more.

"maine suna tha ki tum bohot genius the pati dev! phir khood hi patahh lagao na till then let me feed my husband. " she winked at him.

Rishabh looked at her in bewilderment.  “main aapse pyaar karta tha kya?" he asked her.

" Hmmmm I don’t know…. aapne mujhe abhi tak officially propose nhi kiya na darling " she giggled.

" tohh ??"he cocked his brows.

" tohh! why didn't u propose me? en kab karoge?" she giggled some more.

Her giggles were so soothing that Rishabh smiled a bit too and kept staring at her.

" Were we happy together?" he hushed in low voice.

" we are very happy together. Aren’t we?" she affirmed!!

He gazed deep into her twinkling hazel orbs, boosting with hope to find an answer in those beautiful ebony iris.

Yes ! he was a grown up man than but his future was somewhere lost in the past.

Prerna moved closer and wrapped her arm around his forearm and rested her forearm on end of his shoulder and beamed with life, " Gajar ka halwa hai waise dinner mein!" she pouted when he shook his head.

" mujhe toh kuch yaad hi nhi hai! meetha kis baat ka! " he mumbled.

" Iss baat ka ki mera pati aaj bohot handsome lag raha hai. " she chimed again which made him shy a bit.

" Main kya tumse bohot pyaar karta tha kya? Prerna!" he mouthed .

" How would I know? Tumne mujhse kabhi bola hi nhi!" she blinked her tears.

He somehow felt a dagger piercing inside his heart as he witnessed her unshed tears.

" Bhook lagii hai " he mouthed after a pause.

Prerna smiled and cupped his face, " mera Rishu. " she pulled his cheek lightly and rubbed his cheeks immediately.

She dragged him to the dining table and Renu fed him with her hands while Prerna and Vardhan clicked those kodak moments with their gazes.

Later at night , as they retired back to their bed , Prerna caught him settling his pillow on the couch, when she hugged his waist from behind.  She felt him shudder against her frame, when she him turned him around and took his hands in hers.

"Story nhi sunni kya? " she smiled, fighting his apprehensions.

" Haan sunao na " he nodded.

" chalo! "she led him to the bed and settled themselves comfortably on it.

She placed her head on his thigh and started the tale.  " It’s a story of a KLEPTOMANIAC."

Prerna snuggled closer and started the story.

" He was child prodigy, raised by his foster parents who loved him more than his real parents,apple of his mom's eyes and pride of his dad. He was near to perfect. use sab aatahh tha , woh sabse accha tha! uska ek bhai aur behen the! he loved them a lot phir ek din! " she stopped in the middle.

"Phir? " Came his gasp.

"Phir kal bataungii ok!! " she inched up and smiled brightly.

" Yeh merii story hai !!" he widened his eyes.

" Nhii toh ! yeh meri favorite story hai " she caressed his left cheek with her free palm.

It’s was his story only and she was just inking the blank pages of his memory in installments, " One part a day only. " she hushed a peck on his cheek.

Rishabh shook his head and banged his head hard on the pillow , only to catch her adjusting herself in his embrace and he closed his eyes in peace like he was just waiting for her to hug him tight , like it was his routine.

His lips went dry hinting to another routine but what?  he was about to lick his lips when he felt her lips on his pecking him gently, " Good night Rishu! sleep tight." she kissed on his nose tip, well she was a bundle of bewilderment for him, surprising him at every step since he has seen her.

He smiled as she buried her face in the crook of his neck. These things were feeling so normal for him because she was his wife at the end of the day and his body was seasoned according to her touches even though  his mind has encountered with some bugs.

Night continued to flow like a insatiable thirst. Prerna was snoring softly in his embrace, when he hushed, " 2 parts a day please!"

Please share if you guys liked the story progress or not.

IT'S AWESOME.👏

cassiop thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am loving this story and regular updates are making it even more interesting.. would love for you to please progress with the story... waiting for the next one 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Hahaha Rishu is like us he wants story updates at least two a day 🤣