Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: cassiop

Wonderful update Sunn_shine.. glad this story is not just restricted to just one part.. you have decided to take it forward..

waiting for the next part...

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: cassiop

Wonderful update Sunn_shine.. glad this story is not just restricted to just one part.. you have decided to take it forward..

waiting for the next part...

Thanks cassi.. working on  the next one.. though just a rough outline nothing concrete yet.

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Thanks Daisy..

Edited by Sunn_shine - 4 years ago
Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I read both the parts in one go. It’s a really nice story, Rishabh has a history with his Mumbai house and I wonder what it is!! Prerna is second guessing her marriage with Anurag, hopefully he will let her go and we will get to see her in Mumbai soon 

Waiting for the next part!!  🤗

- loads of Love, 

Niyati ❤️

Edited by Niyati_T - 4 years ago
Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow.. that was very quick Sunshine😆 I loved the update. What's the mystery related to the Mumbai house of Bajaj 🤔🤔 Please update us with the next part soon so that we get to know it...

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

nice update.  i wonder what happened in the mumbai home, can't wait to find out.

ScarletGWTW thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for starting a wonderful story on Prerish!!! We are so starved of their stories. Please continue and excited what awaits now!

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I read both the updates and it's brilliant❤️. 

How I wish the first part is the farewell episode in the show. It would be been so good and a perfect way of ending the track. The emotions which Prerna has for Kukki and vice-versa are very well written. Rishabh's emotions and feelings seeing her with his daughter, a family which he got and is about to lose forever💔. He couldn't take it and left without even meeting her once🥺. And she is waiting to meet him once and is restless about it. So along with the letter, he returned the MS to her. This part made me emotional, Bajaj😭.

She clearly realized that he never forced her for this marriage. She accepted for her own reasons and now when she realized what she is about to lose, she wants to assure herself that she loves Anurag. And he got a doubt whether she is happy with this marriage or not. 

So they are travelling to Mumbai and would be staying at his place which has some past. Let's see what is it then and what would be Prerna's answer to Anurag.

Amazing updates. Please do continue soon.

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu8193

Very nice update....👏

Thanks Annu..

Bajaj getting restless know penthouse ka raaz kulhe jaldi aur prena bhi jald mumbai pauch jaye....

Penthouse raaz soon and Prerna in Mumbai lets see what these two characters are upto :)

Waiting for next

Edited by Sunn_shine - 4 years ago
Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

I read both the parts in one go. It’s a really nice story, Rishabh has a history with his Mumbai house and I wonder what it is!! Prerna is second guessing her marriage with Anurag, hopefully he will let her go and we will get to see her in Mumbai soon 

Waiting for the next part!!  🤗

- loads of Love, 

Niyati ❤️

Hey Niyati,

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts.. it really feels good, honestly.

Will update as soon as I can.. still debating on a few options that I have in my mind for the next events.