Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

You can write the whole FF from Rishabh's P.O.V, Prerna can have few dialogues I don't mind! The only reason I am still watching is because of Mr. Bajaj!

And this track of your OS is perfect for an amazing FF with Mr. Ruthless and Controlling Mr. Bajaj ❤️

As for inspiration you can watch PreRish VM's from Youtube it gave me lot of courage to continue watching KZK 2

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing portrayal of dark RB.. Absolutely loved it.. And that confession was heartfelt.. And what a change of personality in a split sec after Prerna's departure.. Composed, cold, selfish RB... Can you please continue it dear?!? 

Really eager to know how he controls the mind games via komolika and creates a rift between anurag Prerna.. 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This is absolutely Brillant👏smiley32smiley32

The vulnerable Bajaj declaring his love for his wife❤️, who is in shock knowing his feelings for her. What a plan👍🏼. 

All his emotions and feelings for Prerna are real. And this manipulation to get her forever is real. So many layers to his character. 

He let her go to make sure she comes back to him without any deals/conditions, that too using Mrs. Basu. This manipulative Bajaj is a treat to read/watch. 

Please make this TS/FF and continue this.

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Fantabulous story......👏

a savage...ruthless...dark...mysterious..mastermind RB....loved him to the core.....his mind games are to die for....Loved the way you portrayed Komolika as an air head....Really really want to read more in this story...Please....continue this ....How can you even think an OS can satisfy your readers when the story is beyond awesome....Please continue this yaar....

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Dear Summerlove,

The last line is perfection. It's so good that I wish I had written it myself.

Okay, you had me all teary eyed and heart broken during the confession. Rishabh saying all that.. I can't imagine a woman turning away from those words. But then our Prerna is not a normal person. Varna how she stops herself from jumping him is beyond me..🙄

Oh he wants to love her selflessly? Prerna doesn't need selfless, sacrificing love. She needs a man who'll make and unmake the world around her. I have said this before in the forum but I'll repeat myself.. Prerna doesn't know the power she has. She has absolutely no idea who she is playing house with. It makes me weak that this Alpha-male incarnate goes so soft for her.

Now the BajKom scene... Their chemistry is something I am so looking forward to and you have given me more hope. I love their scene so very much. This flip he does from vulnerable to bloody Lucifer is what I live for. Thank you for reminding me why I sold my soul to this devil in the first place.

Also you can't possibly leave us hanging like this. This should be a TS. Please, please. Can we get a sequel? Like pretty please..🤗

Love,

Aparna.

Edited by aryapdane - 4 years ago
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

This was incredible 👏

The descriptive layers to his words and the situation, the way we as the readers are slightly duped by his rouse until the truth unfolds. SO well done. This is exactly what the show is missing, how to write Rishabh as a man who is masterful, who is critical and 10 steps ahead. Nothing should ever surprise, except perhaps her love for him, but nothing else. This was just so well written it made me fall in love with Bajaj all over again. I hope you continue to write in this forum, it's such a pleasure to read from writers like you!

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I absolutely, incoherently, quintessentially love this!!! 

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SanzBarbie

Amazing portrayal of dark RB.. Absolutely loved it.. And that confession was heartfelt.. And what a change of personality in a split sec after Prerna's departure.. Composed, cold, selfish RB... Can you please continue it dear?!? 

Really eager to know how he controls the mind games via komolika and creates a rift between anurag Prerna.. 

KSG is killing it as dark RB, I love how his put his own spin to it. There are so many stages and emotions of Bajaj is yet to come. It’s a shame the writers can’t make it work. Can they please kick out the writers and get new ones?!🤓

I don’t know if I’ll continue continue from here but I’ll continue to write whenever inspiration strikes❤️

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

This is absolutely Brillant👏smiley32smiley32

The vulnerable Bajaj declaring his love for his wife❤️, who is in shock knowing his feelings for her. What a plan👍🏼. 

All his emotions and feelings for Prerna are real. And this manipulation to get her forever is real. So many layers to his character. 

He let her go to make sure she comes back to him without any deals/conditions, that too using Mrs. Basu. This manipulative Bajaj is a treat to read/watch. 

Please make this TS/FF and continue this.

Thank you❤️ 😊 

I needed a space to let out my fangirl. I’ve been wanting to write something on them ever since I came across their post jail scene. 

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 4 years ago
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

Fantabulous story......👏

a savage...ruthless...dark...mysterious..mastermind RB....loved him to the core.....his mind games are to die for....Loved the way you portrayed Komolika as an air head....Really really want to read more in this story...Please....continue this ....How can you even think an OS can satisfy your readers when the story is beyond awesome....Please continue this yaar....

Thank you!  

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I think Komo’s just a little lost. She has a bit of catching up to do with what’s happening around her. She’s still in recovery mode.