Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gigiri thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

"I would like to make it clear that I believe in the sanctity of marriage and have complete faith in the institution". 

I totally agree with your thoughts about marriage. There should be  love and understanding together with faith.  

But the case of KZK is some what different. Prerna should take drastic and strong decision to get rid of this deal marriage. It has already addressed in your write up. Fabulous😊...........

I wait to read rest of the story. đŸ‘đŸź

Tranquility07 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: euphoric

Thank you so much for the inspiring words. 

I really wished for a strong pre too but CVs hv really been very inconsiderate to her character. Or else the least i expected was tht CVs dont justify the wrong doings... But alas tht doesnt seem to be happening. I am glad u liked the read😳

Will be posting the next part tomm. 

That's a platitude of CVs so called creativity. I believe Ekta has some disclaimer hung on the gates of her sets, ' Keep your brain off while you enter the premises.'

There is literally no creativity and in quest to turn protagonists into a gray shade they are rather ending into a jinx of dirt and nothing else. Every character has been butchered to an extent I feel ashamed of following the storyline to. And most importantly, to watch Erica after KRPKAB and Parth after KYY3 in KZK2 together went in drain. The excitement dropped and adrenaline rush back then seems to be in low counts. I seriously hate CVs for destroying such potential actor's talent and hardwork in a unfruitful messy write up.

Tranquility07 thumbnail

Reserved, would be commenting on part 2 tomorrow. Right now I got my bed calling out to me🤣

Unreserved, finally!

Damn you! This was excitingly exciting to read. Like with every paragraph I was hoping now–now–or–now is the time Prerna would reveal the truth to Anurag but no. You just kept me hooked to it in anticipation and I hate you little for that. Though I love you more for taking up this storyline.❤️

The ending was just mind blowing and I liked the fact as you kept it subtle with Prerna's demands first before the proceedings. Take it from the blooming and palpable happiness in being and Anurag being heartfelt to it. This Anurag seems passionate and crazy in her love but I wish not foolish if he ends up blaming baby on Bajaj's name.

CVs have butchered my once favorite character in the most awful way. Believe me or not, but this story was of Anurag and Prerna as protagonist and in order to fit in the second set of protagonists/ antagonist (in case of Komolika) they have butchered the prior. I have lost all connection to them since long but this was definitely nail in the coffin of failures. If anyone watching this show right is either for the actors or hoping for Bajaj to get rationality and let go of this crazy Prerna or he will turn the same as Anurag.

Thank you so much for this write up. Update soonish. These FFs are only way to keep hope for a rational plot.

Edited by Tranquility07 - 4 years ago
shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Res. Will finish reading and update tomorrow. 

Too drowsy. 

Update:

Finally finished reading. God you are so good. I kept reading thinking what will happen now. And the last twist was so unexpected. Thanks for this FF. You gave us a much required glimpse of AnuPre. 

Keep writing. Now I hate that this is only three parts. 

Write more plz❤️

Love you dher saara🤗

Edited by shrutiraina007 - 4 years ago
Tranquility07 thumbnail

Update Soonish! Waiting for your update with all packed up excitement to get over KZK2 current track🤪🥺

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sonia you are just amazing. This has our AnuPre essence intact.. You kept our Interest on the story without butchering any characters.  Kudos to your writing. đŸ‘

Hope Cvs read this and learn to write a story properly..

I have been waiting for an FF on current track for so long..  Wish these could be more than 3 shots..Nevertheless, Thank you so much for sharing this..🤗

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Part 3

“The deal is over” Prerna’s words reverberated across the large living room of Basu Baari as everything around her fell still. Mr. Bajaj was stunned, Maasi and Tanvi exchanged nervous glances while Anurag was perplexed.

“Prerna… aap…?” he started but she held her hand out and asked Tanvi to take Kuki from Mr. Bajaj’s arms and wait for him outside. A reluctant Tanvi, complied as Mr. Bajaj gestured her to do so.

“Aap… aisa nahi kar sakti hain” he spoke the moment Kuki was out of everyone’s sight.

“Main aisa kar rahi hoon, Mr. Bajaj!” she replied in an unflinching tone.

“Aap bhool rahi hai ki aapne mujhse shaadi ki thi. Aap aayi thi mere paas, main nahi!” he reminded her, trying hard to maintain his patient stance.

“Shaadi?” she scoffed, “Shaadi nahi Mr. Bajaj, deal ki thi maine aapse. Bhool gaye aap? We discussed your terms and my conditions! And then we agreed to abide by the same” she breathed fire!

Standing at a distance, Anurag’s heart was pounding hard in his chest. Deal… shaadi… terms… conditions… all these words hinting towards an ominous affair.

“What terms? What conditions?” Anurag stepped in, shifting his gaze from Mr. Bajaj to Prerna.

Prerna looked at him with remorse filled eyes. She knew Anurag was not going to approve what she had done. How could she expect him to understand her, when she didn’t approve of his sacrificial marriage with Komolika. But it was high time, and he deserved to know. So taking a deep breath, she looked in his eyes and answered, “Tumhe jail se chudwane ki deal. It was necessary. Mr. Bajaj has evidences that proved you innocent. And I didn’t have a choice”

Anurag’s eyes widened with shock as realization dawned upon him. This marriage was a deal! A price she paid for his freedom. As he grasped the true meaning of this deal, he felt breathless. What has this stupid girl done! But before he could react, he heard Mr. Bajaj’s voice. 

“Yes! Terms and conditions thi! And you agreed to them!” Mr. Bajaj’s calm demeanour was slowly slipping away.  

“Aapne mere liye aur kya choice chodi thi Mr. Bajaj? Agar aap meri jagah hote aur Kuki ki life ki koi keemat maangta, toh aap kya karte? I came to you for help. Lekin aapne meri majboori ko mere aur Anurag ke khilaf use kiya!”she accused him as Anurag glared at Mr. Bajaj . A slow rage was building inside him.

“That exactly was the deal” Mr. Bajaj stated as his eyes turned black and he took a step towards her threateningly and grabbed her arm.

She flinched as his nails dug into the flesh of her arm but she was not to be intimidated today. Anurag stepped forward to help her but before he could intervene, Prerna managed to free herself from his grip.

Anurag stood right behind her taking it all in. The mere thought that Prerna was forced into marriage shook him. 

“And you breached that deal, Mr. Bajaj! I married you because I loved Anurag. Main usse Ronit ke jhoote murder case se bachana chahti thi. Aur aapne mujhse promise kiya tha ki iss shaadi ke baad you won’t harm him… Phir kaise aapne Anurag ko hurt kiya? How dare you hit him with your car?”she was livid as she held him by his collar.

The entire Basu family was stunned. Anurag felt a rush of emotions that coursed through him. But he knew he would have to hold himself strong today. Even though she was presenting this strong stand, snippets of Prerna’s crumbling resilience, laid bare to his eyes.

“That was an accident. Maine kaha tha aapse” Mr. Bajaj’s jaws were clenched as he forced the words out. 

“Accident? Really, Mr. Bajaj? Bas kijiye. Aur kitna jhoot bolenge aap? Thak nahi jaate jhoot bolte bolte. Your whole existence is a lie!” she charged at him as a thin sheen of tears started to cloud her eyes.

“If that’s the case, why did you bail me out? Why did you ask Mr. Basu to take the case back?” he asked flustered.

“Kuki ke liye. I don’t want her to suffer for your deeds.” she stated as a matter of fact.

“And I won’t let Kuki suffer too. I married you for her” he was angry now.

“Phir jhooth! Stop using Kuki. Kuki isn’t that reason and I know that” she looked him into the eye as if to challenge him to dare to negate her.

Mr. Bajaj threw a sharp glare at Maasi making her cower. She excused herself from the room. Mr. Bajaj then quickly covered it and turned to Prerna and said, “Mere reasons jo bhi ho, that doesn’t negate your promise!” he said pointing his index finger in her face. 

"And when did I not keep my promise? I promised you my loyalty, right? Toh aap bataiye kab maine apna promise nahi nibhaya? I took up Kuki’s responsibility without a word. I saw Anurag in pain every single day. And no matter how much it hurt me, I didn't go back to him.” She gulped down the lump in her throat and continued, “And I swear Mr. Bajaj, I swear…main yeh deal nibhati… I would have given my whole life in this marriage if  you would have remained honest to your terms” her voice became heavier.

Anurag who was silently witnessing the ordeal, was disappointed with his himself. He had promised to look after her and all this while she was suffering it all alone and he didn’t even get a whiff of it.

“My whole life, I haven’t seen a man as disgraceful as you Mr. Bajaj” Anupam stepped forward to stand by Anurag.

“You keep out of this. Yeh humara family matter hai. Aur main apni wife se baat kar raha hoon. She’ll come with me” Mr. Bajaj announced and held her hand to pull her along.

However, Anurag held his hand preventing him from forcing Prerna to accompany him. “Leave… Leave her hand, or else…!” he let an open threat hang in the air.

“Threatening me, Basu? You know… yeh legally meri wife hai and if you stop me from taking away my wife, I might just have to kill you! And I’ll ensure it to be painful…” And before he could complete his statement, a stinging slap landed on his face.

To say that he was shocked would be an understatement. He turned to take the perpetrator down, but was surprised to find Prerna standing there with fire in her eyes. “Enough Mr. Bajaj! Dare you even try to hurt Anurag. Aur rahi baat is shaadi ki, toh I have filed for divorce!” her voice was firm with determination.

Mr. Bajaj rubbed his cheek where she had slapped him, lookedat her meaningfully and smirked, “And I am not going to let you go this easy”

There was something in his eyes, the way he was eyeing her, made Prerna feel sickened to her core. She turned her face away and wrapped an arm around herself.  

“Aapko kya lagta hai itna sab jaan ne ke baad, main Prerna ko aapke saath rehne doonga? Never! Ab tak jo aapne karna tha kar liya. Bohut faayda utha liya Prerna ko majboor karke. Aur nahi! If Prerna had filed for divorce, toh yeh divorce hoga!” Anurag’s eyes were red with anger as his tall frame towered the despicable man, whom he was itching to reduce to pulp.

“I never lose!” Mr. Bajaj confidently replied with a smile.

Anurag who was holding up an inferno inside him, fisted his palm and raised his hand to smack Mr. Bajaj’s smile off his face but Prerna stopped him, “No Anurag! You won’t do that!” and then she turned towards Bajaj, â€œCome out of your delusions, Mr. Bajaj!  Yeh deal aap haar chuke hain.” 

It was becoming increasingly difficult for Prerna to maintain her strong charade. From the corner of her eyes she had not missed Anurag’s changing expressions. Basu’s had drawn in closer by now and her Kaki Ma looked equally zapped. Nivedita had stepped forward and Prerna didn’t realize when Nivi Di had put a comforting arm around her while her kaka babu was clutching on to the sides of his wheelchair.

“Prerna, the consequences of your actions are not going to be pleasant!” he threatened her.

Anurag opened his mouth to revert to that but before he could, Prerna said, “Kya karenge aap? Business aur ghar toh aap pehle hi Anurag ke haato haar chuke hain! What else will you do? Harm us? You won’t be able to do that. Kyunki I won’t let you do anything of that sort. Aapke saath itne din reh chuki hoon. Aapke khilaf itne saboot toh hain mere paas ki if not murder,corruption charges main aapko jail zaroor bhej sakti hoon.”

“Honestly, I like that fire! No wonder Mr. Basu aapke pyar main pagal ho gaye. You know its fun to destroy your enemy from all squares! Maza aata tha Mr. Basu ko aise tadapta dekhkar” he smiled like a madman.

Prerna shuddered and shook her head in disgust, “Sharam nahi aati aapko? Koi kaise itna heartless ho sakta hai? Main jab bhi aapko Kuki ke saath dekhti thi, main humesha yeh sochti thi ki jo insaan apne bache se itna pyar karta hai, woh kaise mere bache ko uske pita se alag kar sakta hai? Yeh jaante hue ki main pregnant hoon, kyun aapne mujhse shaadi karne se back out nahi kiya. Kyunki aap humesha se Anurag ko sirf hurt karna chahte the!”

And there came another blow to Anurag, Prerna was pregnant! Everyone who were observing the on goings were too astounded to react. 

“Tum pregnant…” Anurag’s voice was feeble but she heard it. She felt guilty of hiding this truth from Anurag and so she turned to him.

Prerna held his hand in hers and looked in his eyes as she whispered, “I’am sorry! I couldn’t tell you this. I wanted to but…” her voice trailed.

Anurag took a deep breath and held her by her shoulder, “Why didn’t you tell me? Didn’t I deserve to know? Wasn't it my right?” he asked her.

“I am so sorry. Jab pata chala tumhari shaadi komolika se hogayi thi aur phir jab batane ka waqt aaya toh woh case…” tears were streaming down her face.

“Such melodramatic people! Cut this crap now! Prerna is going with me!” Mr. Bajaj pronounced as he strode towards Prerna and tore her away from Anurag. Prerna shrieked with the sudden impact as he pulled her roughly.

“Mr Bajaj!” roared Anurag. He at once leaped towards Mr.Bajaj and delivered a sharp blow to his arm that was holding onto Prerna’s upper arm.

“Basu!” Mr. Bajaj bellowed, and punched Anurag. Anurag balanced himself and with a swift back hand strike he had Mr. Bajaj sprawled on the floor. Before Mr. Bajaj could get up,he kicked him hard making him double over in pain.

“How dare you touch Prerna? How dare you blackmail her in this marriage? Kaise himmat hui uski zindagi ke saath aise khelne ki?” Anurag was beyond himself as he held Bajaj by his collar and pulled him up only to deliver another punch right in his face.

“Dushmani thi na… toh dushmani mujhse nibhate” he shook Mr.Bajaj hard even as Mr. Bajaj tried to free himself as Anurag continued, “You are such a coward that instead of fighting it out man to man, you involved Prerna into this!” another blow landed in Mr. Bajaj’s gut as Anurag charged again, “How low could to fall to make a pregnant girl a pawn in your outrageous game plan!” Anurag was furious and even though Prerna urged him to stop, he was unstoppable. Anupam pulled him back and Prerna came in between Anurag and Bajaj to prevent any untoward incident. 

“Anurag please don’t. Please stop” Prerna pleaded with Anurag, “Stop Anurag… for Kuki’s sake, Please!”

Anurag looked at her as she turned to Bajaj, “Mr. Bajaj, Aapke ghar ke papers Mr. Mehra ke pass hai. Please leave from here. For the sake of your family, for the sake of Kuki please leave!” she requested him in desperation.

“Suna nahi aapne! Leave!” Mohini bellowed stepping forward as she came to stand in front of both Anurag and Prerna. Anurag held Prerna protectively shielding her from Bajaj.

“I’ll drag you back Mrs. Bajaj! You belong to me!” Mr. Bajaj warned and wiped the blood at the corner of his mouth.

“Enough! Its Prerna Sharma for now for you, Mr. Bajaj and she doesn’t belong to you!” Anurag’s insides was burning with an uncontrollable fury. “Don’t ever inch closer to her. Because next time, I won’t spare you even for the sake of your daughter” said that he held Bajaj by his arm and pushed him towards the exit. Mr. Bajaj casted a threatening glare at each one in the sight before he stumbled outside Basu Baari.

Once Mr. Bajaj exited, Prerna fell to her knees crying her heart out. She could no more hold herself.

Mohini looked at the girl who had fallen on her knees. Nivedita was beside her and was making futile attempts to soothe her. Mohini had always hated this girl and thus when she felt dampness on her cheek, she was surprised. She hesitantly touched her face to realize that she tears had been rolling down her cheeks too. This girl, whom she abhorred from the bottom of her core had laid down all her happiness for her son. This comprehension evoked a sense of gratefulness inside her. She was always sure of the extent of Anurag’s love for this girl but for the first time today, she was witnessing the intensity of Prerna’s love too. And it broke her heart. She felt guilty of her words and actions when all this while Prerna was shielding her son. Wiping her tears, she knelt down and wrapped her arms around Prerna. She knew one day she would need to apologize to Prerna for all the cruel words she had darted at her but today she couldn’t muster the courage to say anything and thus she gently stroke Prerna’s back as she cried.  

On the other hand, Anurag felt so helpless and disheartened that he pushed a vase nestled on the table top violently to the floor. He was angry with himself. He was supposed to protect her but became the reason behind her agony.He was angry at her too. How could she give up on herself like this? Didn’t she know how precious she was for him? Didn’t she know he would have been happy if she chose death for him instead of throwing away her life into this deal? He recollected the allegations thrown at her by everyone and felt the guilt pangs as he realized that even though for a brief moment, he had believed her lies too. It was all so obvious. And yet he didn’t see it. Infact, he had done the same thing after his marriage with Komolika. Then how did he fail to realize what was happening? His fingers curled into a ball and he banged his fist on the wall as if to punish himself as he remembered how he had ended up raising his hand on her in an impulse.

“Anuragg!” Anupam held his hand to save him from hurting himself. “Sambhal khudko yaar!” he tried placating him. Not able to utter a word more, Anurag shook his head and walked away to his room.

Moloy tried to wheel his chair towards his son but failed to match the pace. He wished he could do something for his children.

Prerna watched Anurag walking away from everyone. She pulled herself from Mohini’s hold and looked at her. Mohini nodded her head in approval as she gestured Prerna to trail behind Anurag.

Anurag was standing by the window when he sensed Prerna behind him. “How could you? Pagal ladkki, kyun kiya aisa?” he asked her in broken voice.

“Kuch samajh nahi aa raha tha… Darr gayi thi... tumhe kho nahi sakti thi” she gave him an earnest reply and he whipped around to face her. Her tear stained face, swollen eyes and drooping shoulders presented a sore sight.

He stepped near her and asked, “Aur yeh nahi socha ki tumhare bina main karunga kya? You hid about our baby. Maine kitni baar tumse poocha ki sach kya hai… but you never said a word. Akele sab sehti rahi? Why?” he held her by her shoulders.

She shut her eyes tight and literally crashed into his chest, hugging him tight. It didn’t take him a second to engulf her in his protective arms. She drew support and courage from his warm embrace as she whispered in his chest, “I’m sorry. I am so sorry for everything.” He held her tight, caressed her hair and leaned in to place a gentle peck as she cried her heart out in his chest and he just let her be.

“I am sorry for everything too” he whispered back as she sobered a bit.  She pulled apart to look at him, perplexed. “I failed you. I am sorry” he apologized but she shook her head in a no and went back in his embrace. Today, after so many days of hurt and pain, they held on to their dear lives as they held each other tight. She pulled their intertwined hand and gently kissed his hand.

Just then Anupam came in with Shivani in tow. The moment, Shivani saw Prerna, she ran upto her and hugged her.

“I’m so sorry Priyu Di. Maine aapko galat samjha” she said holding on to Prerna’s hand.

“It’s not your fault” Prerna gave her a watery smile.

“Chale, Maa aur Shekhar bhaiya bhi aaye hain aapko ghar le jaane” Shivani informed Prerna to which she simply nodded but as she took a step ahead, Anurag held her back, “Kahan jaana hai?” he asked alarmed.

“Main ghar jaana chahti hoon, Anurag” Prerna replied.

“Nahi. I won’t let you go anywhere now” he declared.

Prerna smiled and then looked at Shivani and Anupam, silently urging them to leave them alone for some time. She then turned to Anurag as the duo left the room.

“Anurag…” Prerna began but Anurag cut her.

“No. I am not letting you go away from me!” Anurag held Prerna to himself.

“I am not going away from you, Anurag. Its just that, I need sometime. We need sometime. Aur waise bhi, technically Mr. Bajaj aur mere divorce main waqt hai. How can I stay here? Jo kuch bhi hua, uske baad I need some time to heal” Prerna reasoned and before Anurag could further argue, she held his hand and continued, “I promise I’ll come back. I’ll come back to you because that’s where I belong. Aur tumne kaha tha na, ki tum humare baby ki saari responsibility loge… that you’ll take care of our baby… toh Mr. Anurag Basu, be ready to keep your promises.” She smiled at him.

Anurag smiled at her half-heartedly. He didn’t want her out of his sight but he also understood her need of some space to sort her inner turmoil. He didn’t mind waiting for her and would stand by her whenever she sought support. He would never fail her, ever again, he vowed. And thus, with a heavy heart, he consented to her wish of staying at Sharma Niwas for the time-being.

They both knew that things won’t become perfect overnight, but hand in hand they would work towards it. They shared an understanding smile and hugged each other before moving out to join their families.

In the months to follow, Bajaj tried all the tricks of the trade to make things difficult for Anurag and Prerna but Anurag had ensured that none of those tricks worked. The evidences Prerna had against him also helped them. Prerna refused to move to Basu Baari before the wedding and so Anurag juggled between Baasu Baari and Sharma Niwas. He was an over enthusiastic father to be and wanted to be a part of every experience Prerna encountered. Finally, three months later as Prerna entered her third trimester, Bajaj and Prerna’s divorce came through. It was a day they had been waiting for. The very next day, Anurag arranged for a small and private wedding ceremony at Baasu Baari. A union of two people who had divine blessings, was thereby solemnized with the best wishes of their loved ones.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

The End 

I know it was a long wait, but this was really quite challenging to write. Hope it lived upto the expectations of those who were waiting for the same. 

Do press the like button and leave in your comments to let me know how was it. 

Love, 

Sonia 

Edited by euphoric - 4 years ago
ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The last part is so beautifully written sonia â¤ď¸Thank you your efforts đŸ˜ł

I wish we get too see Anurag and Prerna having an open conversation and Prerna telling him about their baby. That is really the need of the show. 

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Sonia, beautifully written. I loved the ending, they need to talk and spend sometime apart as you depicted in your story😳

gunnun thumbnail

Sonia,thank you😊

So beautifully you have written. I loved the below dial from Prerna very much...for any mother her kids come first... then only other kids(as far I know).

Main jab bhi aapko Kuki ke saath dekhti thi, main humesha yeh sochti thi ki jo insaan apne bache se itna pyar karta hai, woh kaise mere bache ko uske pita se alag kar sakta hai? Yeh jaante hue ki main pregnant hoon, kyun aapne mujhse shaadi karne se back out nahi kiya.

And also the ending part...awesome...please continue writing whenever you find time😊😊😊

Edited by gunnun - 4 years ago