Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Unres if and when time permits. Would wait to hear from you. πŸ€—

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

This was just πŸ₯Ί.

His mom told him to.move on and he did but someone crossed him took his daughter's happiness just like his was taken by someone's father. It must have been so agonising for him to live with those who took his happiness his mother his childhood.

And what he feels for Prerna.

Why? 

Why did he meet her?

Why did she come into his life?

Why did he fall for her?

Dil mera churaya kyun 

Jab ye dil todna hi tha. ..

Thank you for reading and taking out time to write me back, Chahat. 

Truly. Though these were the bits that I willingly put in, I've got no idea how they would be in the show. 

Haha. The song is apt but can we really blame Prerna? It was RB who found her not she but if you look at it indirectly, it was Prerna who found him making the way through Cookie. πŸ˜†

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

This is painfulπŸ’”.

His past😭. He is vulnerable about his past, staying in the same house with his culprits along with his wife's ex would be very disturbing and painful for him. And he is still facing everything for his daughter. The same daughter who can speak now and is happy all because of Prerna. And so now he wants to let go of her for her happiness after realizing that she still cries for her love.

This is beautiful. I Loved it.

I know, this is. :(

That's so absolutely right concerning the universe in this particular shot. No, they've moved out of BB here though it's totally right on your part to say because I didn't mention it clearly anywhere in the shot for I was thinking when I would do a sequel shot centering Prerna, I would put in everything. 

Thank you. I am glad you had a nice read. πŸ€—

IAdoreYou thumbnail

πŸ€—

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

Thats painful yet beautiful. πŸ˜­ rishabh pained yet he wants her to be happy. Lovely

Thank you. πŸ€—

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: komlika

Painfully beautiful πŸ’”

Thank you so much for writing this story πŸ€—

Thank you for reading. πŸ€—

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

This was so incredibly beautiful but heartbreaking. I don’t like to see Bajaj in so much pain 😭

β€œClutching the photo frame”... sounds totally like the show Prerna who doesn’t take a step forward πŸ™„

Let’s all just sign a petition to keep Bajaj safe and happy!! 

Thank you. πŸ€— I've a thing for vulnerable men who have always chosen to conceal their vulnerability. 

Let me do a sequel shot. I'll make up for it and rest assured, Prerna in my fics would never mirror the one in the show. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

A petition, really? Let's do that. πŸ˜†

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Thank you. πŸ€— I've a thing for vulnerable men who have always chosen to conceal their vulnerability. 

Let me do a sequel shot. I'll make up for it and rest assured, Prerna in my fics would never mirror the one in the show. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

A petition, really? Let's do that. πŸ˜†

Oooh same. Men who have these tough exteriors but are vulnerable because of a woman... my favorite trope!! πŸ˜³

I can’t wait for the sequel! This vulnerability was beautiful too. So nothing to make up for β™₯️

I think the onscreen Prerna is the weakest. Everyone else does more justice to her.

Yep. #ProtectBajajFromEverything!! This is the need of the hour πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

Oooh same. Men who have these tough exteriors but are vulnerable because of a woman... my favorite trope!! πŸ˜³

I can’t wait for the sequel! This vulnerability was beautiful too. So nothing to make up for β™₯️

I think the onscreen Prerna is the weakest. Everyone else does more justice to her.

Yep. #ProtectBajajFromEverything!! This is the need of the hour πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

On screen Prerna is a poorly written character. Weakest indeed. The woman needs to stand up at least for her self respect first. She gotta stop taking all the trash that is thrown at her. πŸ˜•

❀❀