luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Surbhi123

Wow amazing loved it šŸ˜šŸ˜

Thank you ā˜ŗ

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Awesome..The way Prerna took a stand for Rishabh and made it clear she has chosen him above everyone was simply fabulous...Loved reading the update..šŸ‘

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely update. Forgivness is going to toughy tough

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Part1:

She is broken knowing she believed someone who is thinking her as an object to possess instead of her husband. All the police drama would make sure she is in guilt. His decision to give her an option to either come with them and to choose her futurešŸ‘šŸ¼. So, she is willingly accepted to accompany him to BM. And the best part, he would take his revenge from Basus and she can't stop him from doing this.

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Part-2:

He is harsh towards her, and it would be hard for her to take it. He was always nice to her with respect. Kuki's room sceneā¤ļø. She started caring for him and slept while sitting only to not disturb his sleep. 

Thanks for Shaivi scene. We all desperately needed this one where Prerna bashes Shivi left and right. It feels so good to read it. 

Bajaj listening to everything is a good thing. Now he knows that she choose him. Her family accepting their relation is a needed step now. Though he is maintaining this stern face, he is will melt soon Prerna will make sure.

Edited by MR21 - 4 years ago
luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SapSur

Awesome..The way Prerna took a stand for Rishabh and made it clear she has chosen him above everyone was simply fabulous...Loved reading the update..šŸ‘

Thank you so much dear šŸ˜Š

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

Lovely update. Forgivness is going to toughy tough

Thanks šŸ™‚

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Part1:

She is broken knowing she believed someone who is thinking her as an object to possess instead of her husband. All the police drama would make sure she is in guilt. His decision to give her an option to either come with them and to choose her futurešŸ‘šŸ¼. So, she is willingly accepted to accompany him to BM. And the best part, he would take his revenge from Basus and she can't stop him from doing this.

šŸ™‚

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Part-2:

He is harsh towards her, and it would be hard for her to take it. He was always nice to her with respect. Kuki's room sceneā¤ļø. She started caring for him and slept while sitting only to not disturb his sleep. 

Thanks for Shaivi scene. We all desperately needed this one where Prerna bashes Shivi left and right. It feels so good to read it. 

Bajaj listening to everything is a good thing. Now he knows that she choose him. Her family accepting their relation is a needed step now. Though he is maintaining this stern face, he is will melt soon Prerna will make sure.

Thank you so much for such beautiful comments my dearšŸ¤—

It makes me feel that my work is worth it 

Your summaries to my story are awesome šŸ˜Š

luvzindagi thumbnail

Hey everyone, šŸ˜Š

I am back with the last part of this TS... I really enjoyed writing this šŸ˜ƒand I hope you will also enjoy reading this šŸ˜³

Ignore the typos

Cheers  

šŸ¤—

Part 3

Gustakhi maaf kar de, Ab toh insaaf kar de

Apna dil saaf kar de, kehna toh maan le.. 

Jaane bhi de, jo bhi hua jaane bhi de

Hoo.. Jaane bhi de jo bhi hua jaane bhi de..

C'mon smile now 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks later:

Days past and Prerna was trying to gain her husbandā€™s forgiveness. Prerna took care of Kuki completely, did all her duties of the homemaker sincerely, and also did her wifely duties even though Rishabh was behaving indifferently towards her. 

Prerna saw Rishabhā€™s smoking has increased since the past days, and she wanted him to stop that. But she knew he wonā€™t listen to her, so she made Kuki go to him and throw his cigarettes every time he lighted one. At first he couldnā€™t understand how Kuki reached to him every time he lights his cigarettes. But then once he saw his wife hiding behind the door of his study while Kuki threw away the cigarette in his hand, he understood it was her doing. He smiled at her care, but it was still not a good enough reason for him to forgive her. 

She took care of his food requirements, made sure that he doesnā€™t leave for office before having his breakfast. If he ignored her, she made sure that he was served his breakfast by the staff. She checked his appointments and meetings with his assistant and made sure he get his lunch on time. She had asked his assistant Ram to update her if he had his lunch or not. At dinner times she had started to make his favourites. But being the stubborn one, he didnā€™t eat the dishes that she made and asked Alka ji to cook something different. So she had started to do the opposite, and had started to make the dishes that he didnā€™t like. And when he asked Alka ji to cook something else, she had instructed Alka ji to cook his favourites. 

Prerna did all her wifely duties sincerely, ignoring his anger and took proper care of her husband. And surprisingly it had started giving her a weird sense of calmness and contentment. She felt good to take care of her husband and her daughter and run her own home. Yes, her home. She had completely accepted this as her home, and was just waiting for her husband to forgive her. 

Rishabh too was not unaware of her efforts of cajoling him. He was happy from inside that his wife had started accepting herself as Mrs. Bajaj. He felt really nice to know that Prerna cared for him and his every little thing. But care is different, and the matter of trust is completely different. And he was still not sure if his wife really trusted him. 

Tonight, Kuki had slept early as she was tired after playing and doing her homework. Prerna tucked her in her bed and kissed her forehead before heading out of the room. She then went to the study where she knew her husband spends his time before going to bed. She entered the room and switched on the main decorative lamp in the middle of the room, but it didn't light. 

Prerna loved that lamp. It was a beautiful, artfully crafted glass lamp that held an LED light in the middle giving the lamp a crystal like look and glow. She realised that the LED must have been dead. So she switched the other Tubelight in the room and decided that the LED light should be changed. She was about to call Chandu, but then she remembered that she had sent Chandu and Alka ji to the vegetable market. And then she realised that she had already sent the other staff home. So she decided that she would change the light herself. 

She brought the LED light from the store room, and then dragged the ladder of the study library in the middle of the room under the lamp. She slowly and carefully climbed the ladder and stood on the top platform.

Just then Rishabh entered the study already clad in his night suit. He was shocked to see his wife standing on the ladder.

'Mrs. Bajaj what are you doing?', he asked. Startled she looked at him with a gasp.

'Mr. Bajaj.. Aap kab aaye?', she asked in surprise.

'Thodi der pehleā€¦ But what are you doing?', he asked again a bit angrily.

'Wo.. Ye lamp chal nahi raha tha, toh main iska bulb change kar rahi thi', she answered simply and innocently.

'Toh Chandu ko bol deti, aap kyu kar rahi hai?', he asked watching her still rooted to his spot in shock.

'Chandu aur Alka ji.. Market gaye hai sabjiya lane', she replied and turned to look at the light again.

'To kisi aur ko bol deti', he argued. 

'Wo baki staff ko maine aaj jaldi bhej diya.. Parso Durga puja hai na, toh un logo ko bhi apne ghar me kuch taiyaariyan karni thi.. Isliye maine unhe jaldi chutti de di', she said and reached out to the LED light. 

Rishabh watched her unbelievably. The lamp was higher so she had to rise up on her toes to reach the light. She then unscrewed the LED from it's holder. But it was difficult to balance on her toes and she lost her balance. The LED slept from her hands and crashed onto the floor as she tried to balance herself. Rishabh got alert at the sound. Prerna lost her balance and was about to fall from the ladder. 

'Prernaā€¦', Rishabh ran towards her trying to reach before she fell, ignoring the prick in his foot due to the broken glass. Prerna closed her eyes in fear, afraid of the fall. But a second later she realised that she landed in a pair of arms. She opened her eyes to look at her husband's angry and worried eyes.

'ARE YOU CRAZY MRS. BAJAJ??! Can't you be a bit careful? Kya jarurat thi aapko upar chadhne ki!!? Agar aapko kuch ho jata toh??', he asked angrily, but the worry and concern were evident in his eyes.

'Nahi hota', she replied confidently looking in his eyes. He raised his brows in question. 'Aap the na yaha! Mujhe kuch nahi hota...I trust you Mr. Bajaj', she said honestly that took him by surprise. He shook his head and put her down. 

He took a step towards his study table but winced and she noticed it. She looked down and saw a piece of glass pricked his right foot, drops of blood dripping from the wound. She felt a sting in her heart looking at his wound.

'Mr. Bajaj, aapko chot lagi haiā€¦!', she said worriedly. 'Aap.. Aap please baithiye.. Main first aid box..', but Rishabh cut her off.

'Nahi it's okā€¦ chotisi chot hai, main khud kar lunga', he said sternly.

'Mr. Bajaj pleaseā€¦ glass cut hai, ignore kiya to infection ho jayega.. Please..', she requested to let her first aid his foot looking at him with genuine concern. He sighed looking at her.

'Fine', he agreed and she breathed a sigh in relief realising that she had been holding the breath till then. She helped him to the nearest armchair, careful to not let him put the injured foot down. He walked slowly on his toes holding her hand for support. He sat on the chair and she quickly got the first aid box from the cupboard. 

Prerna sat on the floor in front of him and took his foot carefully in her hands. She saw the piece of glass stuck there and felt a sharp pain in her heart. She gently held his ankle with one hand and held the piece of glass with the other.

'Main.. Kaanch nikal rahi hu.. Thoda dard hoga', she said worriedly. 

'Mrs. Bajaj aap ye kyun bhul jati hai ki main koi baccha nahi huā€¦ kuch nahi hoga, just do it', he said coldly and she nodded. She pulled out the glass from his foot and blood started to ooze out of of the wound. She quickly soaked cotton in the antiseptic liquid and dabbed the cotton on the wound. He winced as she dabbed a little too hard.

'I.. I am so sorryā€¦ sorryā€¦ kuch nahi hoga..', she said panicking and started to dab gently.

'Relax Mrs. Bajajā€¦ just go ahead', he said calming her down immediately with his mere voice. She started cleaning the wound and blew over it to soothe the sting. A shiver ran throughout Rishabh's body as he felt her cool breath touching his foot. He closed his eyes to calm his racing heart. 

She cleaned the wound completely. And held the cotton to the wound for a while to stop the bleeding.

'Mr. Bajajā€¦', she called and looked up at him. He opened his eyes to look at her at her soft call for him. 'Main kuch kehna chahti hu aapse..', she said unsurely as if asking for his permission. Rishabh didn't reply but didn't even object which she took as a positive sign. She then took the antiseptic cream and started to apply it on his wound.

'Main jaanti hu ki aapko lagta hai, ki main aap par vishwas nahi kartiā€¦ lekin aisa nahi hai Mr. Bajajā€¦', she said her fingers spreading the cream on his wound in smooth circles, somewhat tickling him. She looked up and their eyes met. 

'I trust you.. I trust you with my life Mr. Bajaj', she said and he saw the genuineness in her eyes. Rishabh wanted to smile hearing that from her. He felt really happy. He had known that she trusted him long ago, but he had been cold towards her for two reasons. First because he wanted her to know how it feels when someone whom you care for, doesn't care for you or give a damn about you. And second is because he wanted her to say that to him herself. And now that she had said this aloud, he just wanted to hug her. But something told him that she still had something more to say, so he waited for her to finish.

'I guess I have always trusted you and your wordsā€¦ bas samajh nahi payiā€¦', she then placed the cotton on his wound, took the bandage strip and started to wrap it around his wound. 'Aapko pata hai baba mujhe hamesha kehte the, ki meri innocence meri sabse badi takat hai.. Par isi innocence se nafrat ho gayi mujhe, jab main aapko samajh nahi payiā€¦ thodi slow hu na, har baat der se samajhti hu..', she chuckled lightly, but there was no humor in it. And he felt bad that she was so guilty, that her laugh too had become serious. 

'Aur kabhi kabhi to koi baat samajhne ke liye, hume life me kisi bade dhakke ki jarurat hoti haiā€¦ aur wo dhakka mujhe Mr. Basu ne diya apni ghatiya harkat se.. Par isse ek cheez acchi hui, mujhe apne bharose par fir se bharosa ho gaya.. Aur is baar pakka wala', she smiled and looked at him. He raised an eyebrow in curiosity. She then looked down and finished bandaging the wound. He just kept his gaze on her as she gently placed his foot down and packed the first aid box and kept it aside. He knew she still had something to say, and today he was willing to hear her.

Prerna looked at him and their eyes locked. She held his hand in both of hers shocking him. And his eyes conveyed the shock.

'Mr. Bajaj.. I know mujhse galati hui hai jo aap par se mera vishwas dagmaga gayaā€¦ par jo kuch bhi hua uske baad, ab aisa kabhi nahi hogaā€¦ Kya aap ek baar meri ye gustakhi maaf nahi kar sakte??', she asked for his forgiveness, so simply and so innocently that his heart melted like butter by her warmth. A smile crept up on Rishabh's face as he looked in his wife's eyes and heard her words. 

'Aap jaanti hai na ki aap bohot bolti hai!', he smirked at her surprising her. He held her shoulders and made her stand up with him. 

'Aapke baba sahi kehte the..', his words surprised her even more and she looked at him curiously. 'Aapki innocence aapki taakat haiā€¦ aur aapki isi taakat ne aaj aapki gustakhi par bhi parda daal diya'.

'Mr. Bajajā€¦ Main kuch..'she was about to say but he didn't let her finish.

'Mujhe is baat ka bura nahi laga, ki aapne mujh par trust nahi kiyaā€¦ I can understand us situation me, koi bhi us tarah react karta.. Bura is baat ka laga, ki aapne mujh par itna bhi trust nahi kiya ki mujhe apni baat kehne de..', Rishabh continued and Prerna lowered her eyes in guilt. Rishabh smirked at that.

'But jaisa ki aapne kaha, aapko har baat der se samajh me aati haiā€¦ toh I can see now ki aapko baat samajh aa gayi', she looked up at him as she realised what he said. She felt hopeful at seeing his smirk. 'I must say I am impressed.. aapke maafi mangne ke style se... pichle 2 hafton se', he said and she was pleasantly surprised that he noticed her efforts. Her eyes spoke clearly of her surprise as they widened and he nodded at her.

'Chaliye Mrs. Bajajā€¦ is baar maaf kiya', he smiled at her. A smile formed on her face as his words finally reached her senses. The smile slowly grew to a big grin and she immediately hugged him in happiness. 

Rishabh froze. His heart had suddenly started to beat erratically. The fragrance of her hair filled his senses and he felt intoxicated. He felt like losing himself in her as her small petite hands moved over his back. He could hear the rhythmic beating of her heart and felt his own heart calm down. 

'Thank you Mr. Bajajā€¦.. thank you', she whispered against his chest. He felt content in her warm embrace. 'Agar aap mujhe maaf nahi karte to main apne aapko maaf nahi kar pati', she said and he felt his hands move on their own to reciprocate the hug. He held her close to his heart and tried to memorize every second of this moment. 

'Just don't make me get this angry again Mrs. Bajaj', he said with a smirk. She chuckled and broke the hug to look at him, still being in his arms. 

'Kabhi nahi.. I promise', she replied and he smiled at her. She smiled back and hugged him again accepting him completely. 

Both of them stood their in each other's arms holding each other close. Both realising that they were an integral part of each other's lives now. Prerna finally accepted him as her husband, and knew that come what may she will always be with him. She didn't know about love, but trust and respect were the foundations of their relationship. May be they will find love in the journey of life soon. And Rishabh knew that no matter how many fights they have, he will never be able to remain angry for much time with his wife. 

The End

So that was it. Please leave your precious comments... šŸ˜Š