Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

The word soulmate be like (to Anurag):

Now the word has become a 'nightmare'..

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

truth. I have been saying this since KBT nice to see everyone echo the same barring a few ðŸ˜†

ALS ne full stop laga diya.. ðŸ˜†

Advaymerijaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

my haddein was broken long ago now it doesn't even matter to me ðŸ¤£

I have the same feeling now.. better RB just ask her to go back to Basu uskey baad  Firsey woh dono Soulmate Soulmate khel saktey hain when Komo arrives ..🤣😆

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SapSur

Arre Ankie sach mein Prerna makes me so mad..It is after ages a FL has irritated me so much..Ek woh bhi joh bina baat ke hero ko takleef di and yeh Idhar Prerna..Dimaag ka dahi karring..😡 

Ankie..🤗

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalank

That's the power of KSG, he can make any character look like a super good human being who one should root for! He is just a pro at that!

even in the precap he looks soooo innocent, it is the cutest! Not that I am saying Bajju won't turn out to be innocent, but like I mean look at his eyes, they show soo much honesty and goodness!

Iske baad ye Prerna attack naa karde Bajaj pe basss

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

I still believe  this accident is not done by bajaj . and if that happened , that is pure conspiracy . and somehow bajaj could understand that and that is why he rushed from the place.

Abey it's not done by him. He just says yes because it hurts him to see Prerna not even caring to listen to him. Even if he explains she wouldn't trust him. So better end the matter there. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

My eyes are closing on their own accord 

mythical thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: manj

watch in ff , you will finish in 1 min. Other than 1 min of bajaj scenes others are the most cringeworthy  I have watched in the last 3 months.

*Gulp*

I think I'll wait for the GIFs and stick to the VMs. If it's cringe worthy then it'll play with my mind all day

Thanks so muchsmiley31

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Iske baad ye Prerna attack naa karde Bajaj pe basss

karde who cares, Bajaj ne jo kehna tha woh khediya, bas!

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I just can't wait for the day Bajaj finally turns away from Prerna and she physically feels his loss in her life. There is no reason this grown man keeps needing to explain himself to her, yet she expects him to answer every insult and accusation. And on what basis? You don't claim him as your husband, he's really only the father to the daughter you've adopted. You continue to disrespect his faith and respect in you, by dismissing him. It's just so ridiculous. At a certain point, when you've lived with someone for even a short amount of time, you pick up on their habits, their tendencies and what you like/dislike. 

Is it really THAT unrealistic that in the short time they spend sleeping together in the same room, Prerna has learned nothing about him? The CVs are so dumb.