Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MR21

I saw this while watching the episode. Maybe for the first time he is displaying his hurt on her mistrust. It pains especially when they took some positive steps in their relationship in the last couple of days physically and emotionally. 

And so I want her to redeem herself thoroughly. 

πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

unfortunately nothing can redeem her for stuff that is coming up. 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalank

Don't worry Biwi bhi kam nahin taar ti Bajju Koβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Yes she's not worth it 😭

truth. I have been saying this since KBT nice to see everyone echo the same barring a few πŸ˜†

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

she looks soo besotted by him☺️

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

See how much pain in his eyes it clearly stabs him to know how much and how prerna isn't in the 1% like he thought she was 

on another hand this man who can he look so soft yet be the strongest character in ITV at the same time? πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Šβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜ΊπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Yes. She's very hyper and active in doing things. She doesn't think before or after doing them. She needs to mature.

Bajaj has to stop trying to seek even a bit of validation from her. Stop expecting anything from her. And maybe she'll see where she's wrong. If not then great, my baby will be spared of pain.

Bajaj is a silly fool πŸ˜†That 'Ofcourse you are in the 1%' thing didn't even make sense cause dude,she has literally never believed you or let you explain anything before making her own assumptions so how the hell did you reach that conclusion. Itna free ka benefit of the doubt deta hain usse and for what? When has she ever actually supported you. Kuch bhi πŸ˜†

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

sur ji is so mad SO MAD 

Here take a puchi 😘 also hug πŸ‘ pls πŸ™ πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Arre Ankie sach mein Prerna makes me so mad..It is after ages a FL has irritated me so much..Ek woh thi joh bina baat ke hero ko takleef di and yeh Idhar Prerna..Dimaag ka dahi karring..😑 

Ankie..πŸ€—

Edited by MysticRiver - 4 years ago
mythical thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: durga33

skip don't torture yourself 

Thanks so muchπŸ€—

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Bajaj is a silly fool πŸ˜†That 'Ofcourse you are in the 1%' thing didn't even make sense cause dude,she has literally never believed you or let you explain anything before making her own assumptions so how the hell did you reach that conclusion. Itna free ka benefit of the doubt deta hain usse and for what? When has she ever actually supported you. Kuch bhi πŸ˜†

that ofc you are was needed for Ruthless Shark The Bajaj to make a come back not Lattoo the JKG πŸ€£

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I still believe  this accident is not done by bajaj . and if that happened , that is pure conspiracy . and somehow bajaj could understand that and that is why he rushed from the place.