Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

I wanted to read something like this.. Ye jhagda pre pe bhaari padne wala hai..🤪   not only alst part you have used all her harsh words from that fight in this OS .. Beautiful..

and I can't wait to see this.. uspe yeh lines bhaari padne wale hai ... yeah friday episodes dekh ke .. i had to write this ..  poor girl will regret her harsh words...
Thank you and glad you liked it ❤️🤗

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

OS with Prerna full-on emotions, worried for her husband. This is so good. I liked how she is recalling all her words and feeling worse now. I loved all the family moments when he stayed at home, staying with others, but still in their own world❤️. They both lost for Kukki. Bajaj taking the initiative to impress his in-laws, best damaad indeed. Her acceptance that she is wrong in understanding him. The ending is .

Viswasruti thumbnail

If you’re a creative of any kind, then you’ve experienced the intense desire to express your thoughts about a specific character in your own way to hook up your readers with the content of the story.

While roaming listlessly in an unknown forum lane, saw this OS, stopped for a while to peep into its content. For my surprise, found a gem full of ardours!

The brief notes type description of places, and passions, the psychoanalytical type narrative while telling the state of mind of Prerna, esp in stressful circumstances… wah…loved this powerful writing style in these sentences.👏

‘… the unnamed, unsaid fears are gripping her, the restlessness is setting in what looks like worry, concern, fear  ..’

‘standing near the window, hugs herself tight[ this phrase is worth to ponder for a while] and closes her eyes .. with only one wish, to see him safely back home  ...’

‘her right hand in a  fist and clings on to her mangal sutra with her left fist ..recollecting…’ the reader connects with that character instantaneously while reading these lines.😊

‘they both understood what they did here and acknowledge it with a smile .....’ --the entire scene, playing caroms and making their daughter win, with simple words you simply make your reader connect with that bonding, normally in every house, parents do such small things to please their offsprings! Her emotional expressions when he appears in front of her …--- when reading, I felt like --In your  own words – 'like a kid in a candy store!’ 😊

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Another one?

M yet to reply to the last one properly!

Seems we all r quite well behaved these days to give u time for this😆

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mod ji your story is really sweet. Her concern is well written and the snippets are well placed in story😊

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

OS with Prerna full-on emotions, worried for her husband. This is so good. I liked how she is recalling all her words and feeling worse now. I loved all the family moments when he stayed at home, staying with others, but still in their own world❤️. They both lost for Kukki. Bajaj taking the initiative to impress his in-laws, best damaad indeed. Her acceptance that she is wrong in understanding him. The ending is .

when we desperately wait for someone and there is no news .. we recollect the memories  shared and here she recollects her own words .. 
Thank you Ramya , glad you liked it 🤗

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

If you’re a creative of any kind, then you’ve experienced the intense desire to express your thoughts about a specific character in your own way to hook up your readers with the content of the story.

While roaming listlessly in an unknown forum lane, saw this OS, stopped for a while to peep into its content. For my surprise, found a gem full of ardours!

The brief notes type description of places, and passions, the psychoanalytical type narrative while telling the state of mind of Prerna, esp in stressful circumstances… wah…loved this powerful writing style in these sentences.👏

‘… the unnamed, unsaid fears are gripping her, the restlessness is setting in what looks like worry, concern, fear  ..’

‘standing near the window, hugs herself tight[ this phrase is worth to ponder for a while] and closes her eyes .. with only one wish, to see him safely back home  ...’

‘her right hand in a  fist and clings on to her mangal sutra with her left fist ..recollecting…’ the reader connects with that character instantaneously while reading these lines.😊

‘they both understood what they did here and acknowledge it with a smile .....’ --the entire scene, playing caroms and making their daughter win, with simple words you simply make your reader connect with that bonding, normally in every house, parents do such small things to please their offsprings! Her emotional expressions when he appears in front of her …--- when reading, I felt like --In your  own words – 'like a kid in a candy store!’ 😊

so here I am  as speechless as Rishab Bajaj in the garden scene with Prerna (9th Aug)😆

I seriously don't know how to react or respond to this feedback , for once i thought you posted in wrong thread , this feedback and appreciation I will always hold on to it which is  much more than the actual OS content deserves i feel. but thank you so much for all your kind words and glad you enjoyed reading it  🤗❤️

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

Mod ji your story is really sweet. Her concern is well written and the snippets are well placed in story😊

thank you ji , glad you liked it 🤗❤️

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: saps.156

Another one?

M yet to reply to the last one properly!

Seems we all r quite well behaved these days to give u time for this😆

you jinxed it 🤣 this week I couldn't write anything lol 

haan take ur time ji 

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

you jinxed it 🤣 this week I couldn't write anything lol 

haan take ur time ji 

😆aaah...u r feeling my presence with my absence too😎

Good! Let me catch up then u Write more