Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

This is really interesting loving the suspense but plz continue soon.

Aavnii thumbnail

Part 2

She was still standing there with a pale face..he don't know her....and staying with his ex-wife ,where is she...which world is this...this is not the right place..

" you don't know me...i..i..am Prerna...your...your wife...your..Mrs. Bajaj..your.." She was unable to speak due to sudden urge of crying..

" what nonsense is this.." his wife speaks and so does he. 

She run towards him..and held him by his night shirt.." How could you do this to me..?"

You don't know me...you are involved in Anurag's plan...you both are in this together...

She tried to touch his face but he jerked her hand as it is burning him...

Here Anurag was boiling in anger...that what is she doing...she don't let him touch her,but doing same with an unknown person..

She looked Mr. Bajaj with pain,anger and god knows how many other emotions at one time...but he only have confusion on his,face...

Menika drag her apart from him..but she pushed her and again reached him..." You can't do this to me..not in this way ...you promised me my happiness just few days before...and this is not the happiness i asked for..."

He lost his cool and held her by her arm and turned her towards Anurag.." See..Mrs....this is your husband and that is you kid ..now end your drama here and leave my place now..."

No......no......she cried...he is not my husband...and that is not my kid..our kid...last i remember i was pregnant....almost 7-8 month...how could this even possible..." We were happy ..you ,me and Sneha...sneha...my daughter..."

Sneha will tell the truth...she will recognize me.." Where is she..?"

Menika came in front of her.." Dare you go near my daughter.."

Anurag run towards her and held her hand...." Come...this is enough now...we are leaving..now"

He turned towards him.." I am Anurag Basu and she is my wife Prerna Basu...and i am extremely sorry for all this...as you can see...she is not in correct state of mind...i don't know how she come to know about you all...make her own story...."

" you should take her to doctor...look at her condition Mr. Basu...she is lost somewhere...see she is not listening  anything...i am concern..really.."

" sorry again..." And he try to drag her along...but she was chanting Sneha's name..and as she got the chance she jerked his hand and run towards her room and called out her name...

All run behind her..and here sneha came out rubbing her eyes...she looked at all the person infront of her..and called out " mamma"..and run towards them..

She start smiling as she recognize her...now she will fix everything..and she open her arms for her..

But Sneha run straight into Menika's arms...as a scared child..

"See Mrs. Basu...she also don't know you...now please leave..."

She slowly start moving down the stairs..like a zombie..Anurag try to held her but she again jerked his hand.....

But instead of going outside she went towards backyard..." just give me sometime...i will leave this place but just..sometime.."

"Prerna..."

"No Mr. Basu it's okay...let her take her time...and please make yourself comfortable...you have a kid with you..."

He open one of his guest room for them..

Anurag thanks him and settle his baby there on bed and sit besides him and start waiting for her...

She went and sit on her favorite place on the same chair she used to...and closed her eyes...

" how this all happened...this life...she didn't asked for it....and then she remember...she did...once after few months of her marriage...she looked at sky from same place and wish...how will be the life..if she never met Mr. Bajaj...they remain unknown to each other...she never separated from Anurag and he from his ex- wife..and both live a peaceful life...but in their own world...

She sighed....she never thought...that this world for which she asked for..give her unbearable pain...she don't want to live in this world...she want to go back to her real world ...

And she don't know when she slept there....

In Morning:

She slowly open her eyes...and look around...she was on bed...didn't she tell Anurag to not touch her..then how could he bring her here on bed..

She sit straight...but she is in her room in Bajaj mansion..ohh yes! Last night he himself open this room to them as a guest room..

No one was there so she come outside...and there Mr. Bajaj was reading News paper and Sneha was eating breakfast in her school dress...and then she saw her..and jumped from the chair and run towards her..."mamma"..and wrapped her arms around her...

Mr Bajaj turns towards her and in few steps he was standing beside her...

" Mrs. Bajaj are you okay..and when did you wake up...why you not called for someone.."

She was looking at them as they are ghost...

She bent down,but then she touch her belly...she is pregnant as before.....now she was smiling in tears...

"You know me...you both know me..." She kissed on full face of Sneha..." I am your mamma...yes! You are my daughter..and you know me...she again kissed her...and Sneha giggles at her actions..

Mr. Bajaj was looking at her in confusion..

She stand straight.." See i told you, she will recognize me...and you too called me Mrs. Bajaj..you also know me...you know me i am Prerna Bajaj your wife..."

He is hell confused by her talks..but noded positively..." If you done stating the obvious.." Then come and sit..

But she is not believing that it is dream or real...so she hugged him suddenly.." I know ,you can't forget me.."she came out of hug and touched his face and his chest and again hug him ...

He was stunned..don't know what to do...and then he saw his little princess standing there closing her eyes with her small hands and laughing..

He rolled his eyes on her antiques and smile on her innocence...

" Prerna....Sneha is watching us..." 

She slowly came out of hug..and looked at her and then him..and for the first time they both laughed together..

He picked Sneha in his arms and both kissed her each cheek simultaneously..

And then asked driver to drop her at school...

Now he turned towards her ...and she was smiling like mad at him..he raised his eyebrows in response..and she run into her room to freshen up..

To be continued...

Edited by 123g - 4 years ago
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Omg thank God every thing is back to normal and it was just a nightmare! I was so scared! Now Prerna realizes what she actually wants and that is Mr Bajaj, Sneha and her baby to be together as a family! 

Loved it! Please update next part soon❤️

-Sanu

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Loved it, continue soon😳

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Thank God that was a nightmarepls update soon & by soon I mean by midnight😆

Moushumi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

OMG!What is this,It's beyond words.the suspense,the thrill all very intriguing. I'm hell excited for next chapter.u successfully grip ur readers attention.plz update soon.

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When i read the first part I couldn't bring myself to comment as I didn't know what to comment it was so put of box. The second part just relived I could not stop commenting its really very awesome 😊
Aavnii thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

When i read the first part I couldn't bring myself to comment as I didn't know what to comment it was so put of box. The second part just relived I could not stop commenting its really very awesome 😊

Thank you

Breezi11197 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This story is sooo damn interesting !!!my  mom thought iam losing my screw's when she looked at me grinning madly at the mobile please do update fastly

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh! So it was all a part of a nightmare. 😆

I loved her reaction after she woke up.