Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanchal15 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Very well written .. and I agree with Aku (socio), that  such a scenario of leads bonding at a bar consuming alcohol , would be deemed blasphemous by ITV ..  you have wonderfully conveyed  belief and the comfort that they feel amidst  the very palpable resigned silence 👏

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful one shot 

Bonding in bar over liqour , I don't think itv especially star plus will ever come with this scene 

It was beautiful 

Enjoyed reading it 

srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Agar emotions ek se ho toh kahin na kahin trust bhi aa hi jata hai.

Beautifully penned.

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Very well written .. and I agree with Aku (socio), that  such a scenario of leads bonding at a bar consuming alcohol , would be deemed blasphemous by ITV ..  you have wonderfully conveyed  belief and the comfort that they feel amidst  the very palpable resigned silence 👏

Thank you! Surprisingly, this didn't blow up like I thought it would. 

I don't understand the whole mentality that goes behind the working of ITV shows. It's okay for the guy to get himself drowned in the pool of alcohol when he can't keep his shit together but if it's the girl who tries the same, it suddenly becomes offensive to them. They really need to grow up. It's a personal choice. 

Thanks again. Glad you liked it. 

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Wonderful one shot 

Bonding in bar over liqour , I don't think itv especially star plus will ever come with this scene 

It was beautiful 

Enjoyed reading it 

Thank you! I am not sure why but they really need to grow out of that zone soon.. because just like bonding over alcohol, there are a lot of other things that are labelled as offensive. Anyways. I am glad you enjoyed. :)

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: srilotus

Agar emotions ek se ho toh kahin na kahin trust bhi aa hi jata hai.

Beautifully penned.

Thank you. Well, rightly said. 

Nikki_love thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This was absolutely brilliant...I wish it was more in terms of story...where you could expand ....

Mishti drinking alcohol...the unspoken trust and relationship with Abir...flawless...it's also a very normal and todays reality...which Ofcourse is not shown on ITV.

So I'm glad you are writing it.