MishBir One Shot: Comforting Silences

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShenzK thumbnail

More on MishBir:

MishBir One Shot: One Against All

MishBir One Shot: It's Positive

Edited by ShenzK - 4 years ago
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Such an easy and nice read. I kinda like that you did let Mishti drink that she would never, on her own, in the show and I guess this is why, you have put the disclaimer. Even in the show, I feel, Mishti had been taking everything in. Perhaps, she has got used to it but at some point in life, it gets a little too much and you end up finding some way to forget the cause of pain, even if it meant for a little time. That still doesn't mean I appreciate choosing alcohol for the same but sometimes, you must not judge. My favorite part is when she sits back comfortably when she was about to leave because he is there. The trust that she holds in him. ❤️ Beautiful shot. 

Edited by IAdoreYou - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShenzK

More on MishBir:

MishBir One Shot: One Against All

MishBir One Shot: It's Positive

i'm unable to reply without quoting😡

i understand why you might not be happy with it. I think it can fairly be considered as AU 

but it reminded me of one of my fav couple Klaus and Cami. they used to bond over liquor. the girl was listener in there but setting reminded me of them.

thank you so much for writing this.

coolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Omg I loved it 

You need to continue with this 

I love the realism and cynicism in Mishti in this 

Just bang on, you have to continue with this and I really feel the writers on this forum write Abir even better than the show writers 

Like you just showed him as super cool and calm just the way he is 

Thank you for this, please keep writing 

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Such an easy and nice read. I kinda like that you did let Mishti drink that she would never, on her own, in the show and I guess this is why, you have put the disclaimer. Even in the show, I feel, Mishti had been taking everything in. Perhaps, she has got used to it but at some point in life, it gets a little too much and you end up finding some way to forget the cause of pain, even if it meant for a little time. That still doesn't mean I appreciate choosing alcohol for the same but sometimes, you must not judge. My favorite part is when she sits back comfortably when she was about to leave because he is there. The trust that she holds in him. ❤️ Beautiful shot. 

Thank you so much, Harshada! 

Yes, that was more or less the reason for the disclaimer. I don't appreciate alcohol consumption either but it's just the way it had to be for this piece. 

Thank you but It turned out differently than I had planned. 

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

i'm unable to reply without quoting😡

i understand why you might not be happy with it. I think it can fairly be considered as AU 

but it reminded me of one of my fav couple Klaus and Cami. they used to bond over liquor. the girl was listener in there but setting reminded me of them.

thank you so much for writing this.

Sorry but that's my fault. 

It's because it didn't turn out the way I wanted it. Though I had different plans initially and it changed over the course of time. 

Thanks though. I am glad it at least reminded you of one of your favourite couples. :)

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Loved it. This gave a feel of a western show since ITV would never show leads bonding over liquor at a bar. Loved the way Mishti decided to sit back when she saw Abir. You have beautifully brought out the element of 'trust' through this narrative. 

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolove

Omg I loved it 

You need to continue with this 

I love the realism and cynicism in Mishti in this 

Just bang on, you have to continue with this and I really feel the writers on this forum write Abir even better than the show writers 

Like you just showed him as super cool and calm just the way he is 

Thank you for this, please keep writing 

You did? Then I guess, thank you! 

Oh, no! You don't really want that to happen. I don't know why, I don't see this working with continuation. Plus there's not much I can write for this. But I have something with similar base for another story that can be put up for a multi chapter fiction. 

I believe Abir is yet to be fully explored in terms of character in the show. There are a lot of traits that are yet to be unveiled. 

Thanks again. :)

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Loved it. This gave a feel of a western show since ITV would never show leads bonding over liquor at a bar. Loved the way Mishti decided to sit back when she saw Abir. You have beautifully brought out the element of 'trust' through this narrative. 

Thank you! I am surprised this was well received even though I had little faith with this piece of work. ITV needs to showcase realistic characters and not picture perfect ideals because people in the real world are flawed and not perfect. Glad you could like it. :)