Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Exactly  that  is  why  mishaan  scenes  no  longer  are  exciting

I  would  in  that  case  not  want  happy  ending  too ,what  is  purpose  of  it ?

Because right now  it  come  across  as Ruhaan  is  secondary  in  her  life  and  Pari  is  only  one  who  matters  to  her 🤔

I know, mai gussa hun & wo baat nahi rahi but, I still want a happy ending. I hate sad endings.

But, ye baat hai ke, if Mishti doesn't choose him all by herself, wo magic & baat toh nahi rahegi..

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

I think show will end with 100 episodes only.. Teju posted a new pic with a caption that "from 60 episodes to a 100"

So 22  july  it  is ?

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

So 22  july  it  is ?

Think so

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I know, mai gussa hun & wo baat nahi rahi but, I still want a happy ending. I hate sad endings.

But, ye baat hai ke, if Mishti doesn't choose him all by herself, wo magic & baat toh nahi rahegi..

And  i  dont  think  she  will  chose  by  herself  at all 

So  prepare  for  worst

NazneenA thumbnail

He said ILU in the episode where he convinces Mishtu after Nikki's episode..But they edited it in the episode

I know. But, epi me they didn't add na. That means, if it's not shown in epi, it didn't happen.

That is why saying, they showed in epi na today..so... it's direct & real & true. No over the top gestures. Just a simple heart felt ILY. 

Mishti, ye trip me hi sahi samaj jaao & choose him man. Your sis can live without him & she can't be happy with him..🙏

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly  that  is  why  mishaan  scenes  no  longer  are  exciting

I  would  in  that  case  not  want  happy  ending  too ,what  is  purpose  of  it ?

Because right now  it  come  across  as Ruhaan  is  secondary  in  her  life  and  Pari  is  only  one  who  matters  to  her 🤔

I don't want happy ending. They will show Pari Mahaan. One thing if suppose Ruhaan marries Pari & they don't get along & he gets attracted to another girl & falls for her then .Maunal were perfect couple still Kunal strayed then why not Ruhaan.Itns bhi akaal nahi kya Misti ko jo uske Papa ne kiya perfect marriage mein.

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamrataRa

I don't want happy ending. They will show Pari Mahaan. One thing if suppose Ruhaan marries Pari & they don't get along & he gets attracted to another girl & falls for her then .Maunal were perfect couple still Kunal strayed then why not Ruhaan.Itns bhi akaal nahi kya Misti ko jo uske Papa ne kiya perfect marriage mein.

That  is  why  mishti  is  hypocrite  na  she  didnt want  a loveless  marriage  and  she  was  so  right

But  ruhaan  should  fall  in  love  with  pari 🤔

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamrataRa

That is what I fail to understand. Sabse zyada Mishti should understand the negativity & drawback & heart aches with a loveless marriage. Bcz, she herself was also in one loveless relationship. She can see, Ruhaan has nobody except her & is literally crazy for her. Then, how can she not see that Pari & Ruhaan won't be happy. How can she do the injustice with two people you love the most? 

We always do the right thing with the people we love, even if it means that they wouldn't like it or it would bring a difference between us ..

NazneenA thumbnail

yeah they can't handle a 40 episodes extension without ruining the story..Kaise writers hain

Isse acha toh IF pe FFs miljaaenge unko

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

That  is  why  mishti  is  hypocrite  na  she  didnt want  a loveless  marriage  and  she  was  so  right

But  ruhaan  should  fall  in  love  with  pari 🤔

You know what I want Rihaan & they get divorced.It will be real eye opener for Misti.Both sisters should remain spinsters for life.