Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Mishti to has become blind in sacrifice 🙏

Seeing Ruhaan is breaking my heart. 

Back off woman. But, ye kya tha precap me that Pari will definitely get the love. Ruhaan gift hai kya, jo you will wrap and give. 😂 

Ab Mishti will never do or realise the right thing. Pari should automatically know about them, ya Ruhaan acha sunaayega do sisters ko, tab hi kuch hoga..warna🙏

That  is  what  he  looks  to  mishti  now

that  is  why  i  want  ruhaan to  meet  an  accident ,i  dont  want  pari  madam doing  ja  mishti  jee le  zindagi  and  mishti  running  to  ruhaan  ...it  will  mean  ruhaan  was  not  as  important  to  pari  and  if  pari  would  not  hae  given  her  permission  she  would  have  sacrificed  ruhaan

And  ruhaan  i  hope  chose  self  respect

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

That  is  what  he  looks  to  mishti  now

that  is  why  i  want  ruhaan to  meet  an  accident ,i  dont  want  pari  madam doing  ja  mishti  jee le  zindagi  and  mishti  running  to  ruhaan  ...it  will  mean  ruhaan  was  not  as  important  to  pari  and  if  pari  would  not  hae  given  her  permission  she  would  have  sacrificed  ruhaan

And  ruhaan  i  hope  chose  self  respect

Haan. Even I want Mishti to choose Ruhaan. Otherwise, wo baat toh nahi rahegi in MisHaan aur it would be just for the sake of happy ending & closure that they will reunited🤷

Bcz, if she goes ahead with the relationship after Pari's consent, that will only mean that he was secondary & his feelings didn't matter to her. She went ahead only after Pari pushed them together. Warna, like she said in precap, she can do anything for Pari. Ruhaan toh is an invalid na..

NazneenA thumbnail

AT ka name ILY rakhna.. First time he said ILY directly na..

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

AT ka name ILY rakhna.. First time he said ILY directly na..

Haa without editing they kept as it is for the 1st time😆

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Haan. Even I want Mishti to choose Ruhaan. Otherwise, wo baat toh nahi rahegi in MisHaan aur it would be just for the sake of happy ending & closure that they will reunited🤷

Bcz, if she goes ahead with the relationship after Pari's consent, that will only mean that he was secondary & his feelings didn't matter to her. She went ahead only after Pari pushed them together. Warna, like she said in precap, she can do anything for Pari. Ruhaan toh is an invalid na..

Exactly  that  is  why  mishaan  scenes  no  longer  are  exciting

I  would  in  that  case  not  want  happy  ending  too ,what  is  purpose  of  it ?

Because right now  it  come  across  as Ruhaan  is  secondary  in  her  life  and  Pari  is  only  one  who  matters  to  her 🤔

pranurosid thumbnail

I think show will end with 100 episodes only.. Teju posted a new pic with a caption that "from 60 episodes to a 100"

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Haa without editing they kept as it is for the 1st time😆

Yeah! On the phone call he had told, I am head over heels in love with you..

But, face to face, simple ILY ki baat hi alag hai...

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

I think show will end with 100 episodes only.. Teju posted a new pic with a caption that "from 60 episodes to a 100"

It's better. Bcz, extension mila toh, they are really spoiling the name & magic anyway...

pranurosid thumbnail

Yeah! On the phone call he had told, I am head over heels in love with you..

But, face to face, simple ILY ki baat hi alag hai...

He said ILU in the episode where he convinces Mishtu after Nikki's episode..But they edited it in the episode

pranurosid thumbnail

It's better. Bcz, extension mila toh, they are really spoiling the name & magic anyway...

yeah they can't handle a 40 episodes extension without ruining the story..Kaise writers hain