Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Chapter 12

Emotional and so Awesome 

Vikram on one hand tells Ajay that he was dating Tia and Geet was her friend 

eventually both the girls fell in love with him and he only used both but all his plans failed 

with Geet as Maan kidnapped her and married her 

he also tells Ajay that he pushed Tia and she died 

at the hospital Tia insist for Geet and Tia apologizes to Geet for whatever Maan did to her

she tells Geet that Vikram trapped her and she at first misunderstood it to be Geet 

but it was Vikram that is her only culprit while Geet is innocent 

she then tells both Maan and Geet that they have to grow Piya as their daughter she must never

know about Tia and Vikram 

Its sad that now Maan has lost his love forever but now knowing the truth what will he do

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

part 10

it is very hard for geet to absorb n trust what adi said . geet is vey much confuse whom to trust , she can see true love for piya n tia in maan.

everything is very complicated for geet 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

truth come out before maan as tia told him about geet's innocence , ask geet n maan to be real parents of piya which geet agree 

vikram share his motive to ajay for marrying geet n what he did which was fail as maan marry geet after kidnapping.

mamtasingla thumbnail

Nice update 

Tia tell the truth

Update soon 

Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OMG!!! I really hope that Ajay Raheja was planted by Maan & Adi and his whole conversation was recorded...Video recording would be best! Then can punish him so terribly that he prefer to die than live....That moron, pervert, monster!!!! I really pity Tia and Geet the way he played both of them! And the way he tried to kill Tia....She was pregnant with his child for godsake! Now Maan also knows the truth that Geet is innocent...I really wonder what is going to happen now. Tia's loss is going to break him...I really hope that Maan & Geet give their marriage a chance for Piya's sake and the promise made to Tia....

CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Superb update 

Finally truth come out 

Tia apologized to geet behalf of maan take promise from maaneet that they raise priya as their child together and close eyes for forever 

Here Vikram also confress how he trap geet and played with tia and geet I front of Ajay 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 12

heart wrenching update! beautifully written! Geet and Piya have bonded! 

hate seeing Maan hurt himself! 

why do I feel that Maan set up Vikram? that scumbag reveals everything to Ajay! he is so disgusting! he has the audacity to gloat!! he used Geet!!!  

finally Tia reveals that it was Vikram that did this to her! she even apologised to Geet! 

can understand why Tia wants Maan and Geet to give Piya a parent's love! upsetting that Piya will never know her mother Tia! 

sad that Tia died!! she did not deserve this! I am sure Maan will punish Vikram! 

cannot imagine what Maan is going through seeing his love die! 

what will he do now as he knows that Geet is innocent!! 

update soon

Edited by khwaishfan - 4 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

PART - 13

With his trembling hands he was shaking her,trying so she got her conscious any how. His voice vibrated with grief and anguish ness. His vision blurted,still his eyes lingered on the dead body of Tia. "Tia wake up. You can't leave me like this. Please Tia,i always listened to you now its your turn. Please wake up. Okay mere liye na sahi,at least for Piya. She is your baby na. She needs you. Please Tia don't leave me alone." Maan begging again and again, don't want to believe that his Tia already left the world and now no one could awake her.

His voice hoarse but he doesn't stopped till Adi came and pulled him back with the help of ward boys. Adi and Geet too shattered, but Adi was worried more for Maan. Geet snuggled little soul and went out. Maan freed himself and took her dead body in his arms. His arm cage was so strong that no one able to parted them. "Adi she is sleeping, okay. Like before." when Adi tried to pulled him again, Maan snapped.

Whole night Maan sat holding her body in his arms. But in morning,Adi done all arrangements of her funeral. He came back to Maan. "Maan jane de use. Its her body only. Don't give pain to her soul. She deserves proper funeral. Don't you want her soul get peace. If she see you like this her soul never get peace." Adi hide his tears and show wisdom in this weak moment of Maan.

Maan glance at her face and kissed on her forehead, shedding tears and screamed loud in pain. Adi hold his broken friend,comforting him,even after knowing that no one could soothe his pain.

They took her body for funeral,where Maan performed all rituals. He sat there staring her body burning without a blink. He sat there until her ashes turn cool. Next day Adi went again ready to perform last ritual. He took him to Haridwar to give her final goodbye. In evening they came back but only with Maan's living dead body. He entered in KM but straight went to his room and locked himself.

Geet and Daija were in tears but for Piya's sake they don't join Maan. "Adi Maan baba?" Daija wants to know about his exact condition.

"I don't know daija. Mujhe khud darr lag raha hai. Kal se ek dum chup hai." His brows joined in tension.

Same time Maan's room opened and he came out. His appearance seemed different. Adi noticed pistol in his hand before he left the KM. He caught him but like a wild Strom he was uncontrolled. Maan pushed him away so Adi called guards for help. Adi clenched his fist so he could snatched his gun. "leave Maan. Chhod gun chhod. What are you trying to do?"

"i will kill that bas****d. He killed my Tia now he don't have a right to live. Adi leave me before i forgot that you are my friend." Maan was fuming in rage.

"i wont. Do whatever you want. You wanna hit me go ahead but i wont let you commit any crime." Adi was also adamant and gripped him strongly.

Maan wasn't in a condition to judge right and wrong. He hit Adi,so he could free himself. In their struggle gun dropped from his hand. First he shoved all away and then again picked up his gun,walking toward the main door.

"rukk jaiye Maan apko Piya ki kasam." She screamed loud and his rose foot froze at the same moment. Geet went closer to Maan and roses Piya towards him. "hold her. Don't forgot what promise you give to her mother. She is our responsibility and i won't let you do any insanity." Geet remind him about the promise. Maan turned towards her and stare in her innocent eyes. Unaware about the situation Piya passed a smile to Maan. Automatically gun dropped from his hand.

Maan took her and snuggled near his heart. He kissed her and shed tears again. All took a relief breath. The heated atmosphere suddenly turned calm. Complete silent. Adi went closer to him and place his hand on his shoulder. "Maan at least give me a chance. I promise he will pay for his deeds. But before that you promise me that you won't do any stupidity. Geet is right. Tia ne tum dono ko iska parent banaya hai. To please aisa kuchh mat karna jisse ki iske future pe asar pade. Please Maan itna trust to kar apne friend pe."

Maan was silent as if he turned deaf to any sound. All he can hear is only his baby sounds which bound his hands. Maan held her firmly and went back to his room. He again locked the room from inside but this time all let him as only she can calm him after her mother.

"Adi now we all know the truth and almost how he would trap all of us. He should be punished for killing Tia. And i am ready to help you." Geet talked to Adi so without wasting a minute they can punish the main culprit.

"What do you think Geet, am i a fool. The day you told me your side story,i started my plan to find out the main culprit. This time Vikram is in jail." Adi reveled and astonished Geet and Daija both.

"That means you believed on my words?" Geet was amused.

"Not fully. I am a lawyer Geet. Without proper proof i don't trust any one. But Vikram's name striking me so i asked help from my friend who is a CBI officer, Ajay Raheja. I told him everything and he got ready to help us." Adi reveled how he asked his help. And how he secretly in past one month first won his confidence and then got all the information. "The day Tia died, Vikram him self confessed his deeds before him and he record every thing. Now we have enough proof against him. Anyways I am leaving. Daija Maan ka dhyan rakhiye and make sure use akela na chhodana" Adi left as he had many works to do.

Maan haven't eat properly since she died. Daija was worried for his health. 3 days passed and he only responding to Piya's call. Maan sat on bed,feeding Piya with her bottle. He hold her bottle and she sucking gradually. Dadija took food for him. She sat near him. Daija raised bite towards his mouth. "Please Maan baba, jaise aap Piya baby ko bhuka nahi dekh sakte aise main bhi apko bhuka nahi dekh sakti." Her motherly affection coming out naturally. Geet staring from outside. She wants to come in but not sure how would he react to her presence,as Maan caged himself.

"Daija ise to abhi bahut kuchh karna hai life me. But my life is already ends. I am only breathing for her sake. If she wasn't present in my life I too left the world with my Tia." Maan glance for a second and then again back to Piya.

Daija was also shattered seeing him like this. Her eyes turn wet at this helpless situation. "Its okay Maan baba I can understand. Main konsa apki kuchh lagti hu. I am just a mere servant here. Arpita mam aaj hoti to aap unhe aise treat thodi na karte." She wiped off her tears and stood up to leave.

Maan's heart squeezed. He doesn't want to hurt her but he himself wasn't in self. "Daija..." He glanced up at her. "What you want? If I eat then you will be happy?" He asked in a broken voice. She nodded. "Okay I'll eat. But promise me you won't said that you are no one to me." He agreed which brought weak smile on her face. She sat back and feed her broken baby. For her sake he ate. Geet to smile unknowingly she was in relief seeing him eating. She was disturbed seeing him dying. And still there is no proper way to brought him back to life.

PRECAP : COURT CASE STARTS.

Edited by Gurti_Maaneet - 4 years ago
karishmajain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

part 6 awesome 

geet ne yakeen karr liya jho maan ne kaha maan geet ko jhut keh ke Tina chahta the job hua bhi but geet gusse me aake khud ko undress karr liya jisski wajah se maan ne geet ko taper mara jhowoh began nahi karr sakti aur behosh ho gai

maan ne geet dekh bhaal ki nafratke bawajood

geet met pita but maan ne geet se cheek liya piya ko aur Izaam lagaya ki woh piya ko maar degi 

maan blamed geet ki she will kill baby but geet accused maan ne priya ki maan ko nara juse sunn maan ne gusse me geet is gala daba diya aid ne don't liya nahi tho pata nahi kya hota

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update 

Maan is fully broken after losing his love

He want to punish Vikram 

Adi try to stop still he was mad 

But he stop when Geet his give him Priya swear

He only respond to Priya is she was not with him 

Then he may kill himself this said to didda 

Hope he come out if his pain soon for his family 

Update soon