Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Broken Hearts updated New Thread

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Introduction

It's my old ff which I never share on IF. So thought to share. May be many of you already read this. So read if you like it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

Index

THREAD 2

PART 1 : SCROLL DOWN

PART 2  :  PAGE NO 5

PART 2

PART 3  :  PAGE NO 10

PART 3

PART 4  :  PAGE NO 14

PART 4

PART 5  :  PAGE NO 20

PART 5

PART 6  :  PAGE NO 25

PART 6

PART  7  :  PAGE NO 30

PART 7

PART 8  :  PAGE NO 34

PART 8

PART 9  :  PAGE NO 38

PART 9

PART 10  :  PAGE NO 43

PART 10

PART 11  :  PAGE NO 50

PART 11

PART 12  :  PAGE NO 54

PART 12

PART 13  :  PAGE NO 58

PART 13

PART 14  :  PAGE 62

PART 14

PART 15  :  PAGE NO 66

PART 15

PART 16  :  PAGE NO 71

PART 16

PART 17  :  PAGE NO 74

PART 17

PART 18  :  PAGE NO 80

PART 18

PART 19  :  PAGE NO 84

PART 19

PART 20  :  PAGE NO 89

PART 20

PART 21  :  PAGE NO 93

PART 21

PART 22  :  PAGE NO 97

PART 22

PART 23  :  PAGE NO 100

PART 23

PART 24  :  PAGE NO 105

PART 24

PART 25  :  PAGE NO 108

PART 25

PART 26  :  PAGE NO 112

PART 26

PART 27  :  PAGE NO 117

PART 27

PART 28  :  PAGE NO 121

PART 28

PART 29  :  PAGE NO 130

PART 29

Edited by Gurti_Maaneet - 4 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

P - 1

Splendid day for her. Like every girl she was also happy. Fear, excitement, joy, bit sadness... all emotions were playing hide and seek with her. Though he is her choice. She select him for her still like every girl the thought of marriage and first night send shiver to her curvious body. Today even Angels can felt embarass and shine less before her beauty. She can bow down any one on her small signals and why not after all she is princess of Handa Empire,Geet Handa,darling daughter of Rudr Pratap and Avantika Handa. Handa's well known name in bussiness world. No one can stand before them except their rival: The Khurana. Every high profile and page 3 star were came to bless the couple.

Servant rush and inform Avantika about the arrival of bridegroom. Avantika and her all friends left her alone to welcome the groom. All were busy in the rituals and Geet glancing her in mirror when she found some unknown figure. Before she alert all with her shriek,her mouth was shut by a strong hand,who not only shut her mouth but made her unconscious too.

He lifts her like sack and moved out where his men waiting for him. Soon they all made an escape with Geet.

After two hours her dizzy eyes opens to view a complete new world. Her eyes wide open and first she check herself.

"dont worry if i want to rape you then your room wasn't a bad place." Strong voice grab her attention. A heavy built,having greek features with stubbled face came and sat before her. He settled his right leg on the left and stare her with furious eyes.

"why you brought me here?" she glared him with her fire emitting eyes.

Instead of giving reply he threw a file before her. "sign it." he commands and threw a pen towards her.

"kya hai ye and why the hell you brought me here. Wait till my family found about this." Geet annoyed and trying to threaten him.

"DON'T raise my anger or you pay badly." he stood up and went near her fisting her neck made her winced in pain. "for your kind information your family is searching from past two hours." he smirked like a true devil. "let me show you." he play a video on his laptop and show her how her parents and guests were tensed and her mother,she was crying non stop. Geet's anger towered and she trying to stood up but the devil next to her push her down.

"let me go or else.." she hissed in anger and he firmed his grip.

He leaned over her face. "You are not in a position to put conditions. Sign these papers or i have my own ways to convience you. which you definitely don't like." his intense eyes send a wave of fear but she try her level best not to show to her enemy.

"kya hai ye?" Geet faced him with courage.

He laugh. "marriage papers my would be wife."

Geet trembled from inside. "You are insane. My marriage is fixed and i am not going to sign these papers." she told him quickly.

"sweetheart you are going to sign it. Shadi to humari hogi or wo b aaj hi." his simple sentence was not less then a threat.

"over my dead body." She snarled.

"huhh.. Not yours darling,but your loving dad for sure." he turned to her and gave an evil smirk.

"do you think i am scared of you? No never. You won't be able to touch him." she challenged.

"ahh this attitude of yours. Then let me tell u sweetheart tume darna chahiye. Because jis security pe tume itna trust hai usi ki naak ke neche se main tume yaha le aaya hu and no one even have a clue." he leave no chance to break her confidence.

Geet's eyes were rolling all around. She found no way to escape. Her body drenched in sweat even when ac is on. "i'll not sign." She courage and voice out.

Next he dialled a number. "kill him." he just said and Geet rushed to him.

"You think you can fooled me like this." Geet still defending.

"Your dad's guards are my men. Maan Singh Khurana never talk useless" he sat again like a king who have no fear in his eyes of his deed. Geet still not able to believe then he shows a video to her,which made her scared.

Geet was struck badly without any hope of help. She was scared and alone. Papers were laying before her. She only heared about demons but she don't even imagine that a Devil appeared in her life and destroyed everything on the day when she was dreaming of her new life. Tears rolled down over her cheeks.

"you don't have a whole night. Sign it or..." He threat her last time.

Geet hold the papers with trembling hand glance like she holds her death certificate. Geet took the pen laid besides her and sign them. Maan Singh Khurana well knows rival of Handa's snatch the papers and check them carefully. He leaned over her. "welcome to hell sweetheart. Being ur loving husband now its my duty to make sure, you will suffer to death for your sins." he whispered and pushed himself back,leaving her in tears.

Edited by Gurti_Maaneet - 4 years ago
Dhami000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Interesting  concept  dear Maan is really dangerous poor geet per Maan  esa ker kyu rha hai waiting for next. Plzz add me ur PM list ๐Ÿ˜Š

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Omg... interesting concept dear this MSK is so scary as per ur intro handas and khuranas are rivals...but what is the reason that maan is hell bent to ruin geet's life like this he cannot be this cruel to a girl..I m curious to know what is the venomous reason for this bitterness...do continue dearโค๐Ÿ˜˜

nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Shocking part. Geet was going to get married but she is kidnapped by someone. He forced her to sign in papers which means she is getting married to him. Why is he behind geet? Waiting for next dear

momi_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Intersting concept.handa and khuranas are rivals.maan marry geet forcelly.let see why maan doing this all.

chauhan1796 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting concept 

Maan married her forcefully and she was left with no option 

Waiting for next

Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Congrats for new story. 

I missed a  lot of your stories these days as I can not access the Blog due to some strange technical reason. 

Hope you will continue on the Forum. 

NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Superb one

Ohh ho maan is terror here

She is terribly stuck here,he makes her sign the papers 

Wt sins he is talking

Interesting to know more

She is dreaming for her new life ,but he destroyed it

Story is intriguing, curious to read it