Vikram was Tia's BF 

Then he hooked Geet and left Tia!!! 😡

No wonder Maan hates her 

And Baby is not Maan's but Vikram's !!!! 😲

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

PART - 11

Geet was shaken from inside. Adi's words crushed her dreams which she weaved around Vikram. If she would trust on his words then Vikram played a very dangerous game with her & Tia, and why she not trust. She had a valid reason but still she was praying that Adi proved wrong. "why i trust you?" she raised her doubt. "when you guys don't trust me then why should i? May be Maan hurt Tia & now you both planned to frame me and Vikram. These proofs...These can be forged."

"then don't trust us. Who cares? Geet you are not in a position to put conditions. You are trapped here and Maan can do anything freely. These proofs are enough to prove you guilty in a court and trust me no lawyer could save you. But Maan wants to punish you by his own, that's why he got married to you on the day you supposed to marrying that ba****d. He wants to punish both of you,that's why he choose the day of your marriage. Now you are in his den & he is free to do any thing. So question is not whether you believe on us or not. Question is whether Maan believes on your words or not and trust me he would not. Because as i told you he love Tia insanely and till she would not approve your innocence before him no one can helps you,not even i. Maan sirf Tia ki baat ko sach manta hai or Tia ne tumhe guilty bataya hai. And as far as I know Tia,she never lied." Adi showed her the mirror. He was trying her to analyse the situation rather then believing on Vikram blindly. He placed Piya on bed and left the room as Daija came and he was relaxed regarding the safety of her.

Geet was in dilemma. On whom she should believe? Her mind switching between her emotions and logics. How can she doubted on Vikram. He is her fiance. She spend so beautiful moments with him. "No he can't lied. But if yes then those all moments we share and his promises all are fake?" she questioned to herself. "how could i trust on Adi. He is a friend of that monster." clenching her eyes hard she held her head between her thumbs and fingers,rubbing her forehead and seeking for the truth.

Days were passing and Geet was struck there only. She wasn't ready to believe on Maan and Adi. Her breath was chocking and she feels suffocated,so went to the balcony for some fresh air. Maan peeped inside. Piya was alone. Found Geet vanished he came inside and took Piya in his arms. Geet's sight boost his temper so he was avoiding coming here,that's why he not even got a chance to see the baby. A calm expression was spread on his face. Geet was ready to step inside but seeing him she step back and wait for him to leave. She was staring both from outside,hiding behind the thick curtain. Since the day she came here,never found Maan calm and composed. Maan talking in baby way to her. He kissed her tiny fists. No one can say that,she is not his daughter. The way he pampered her reflecting his fatherhood only. "kya hua hmm? Gussa ho,Papa se gussa ho? But why? Papa love Piya so much,hai na? Then why you go to Geet ha? She is not your mumma. Your mumma is Tia. My baby miss her mumma hai na",Maan kiss her several times while talking and Piya to staring him like she understanding every single word of him. "apko pata hai,mumma is ill. So doctor keep her in hospital and she is sleeping there. But Mumma told Papa to love Piya. Your mumma love you a lot. Mumma jaldi aayegi. Aap wait karoge na?" Maan keep talking and giving her a light wave which made her yawn and soon drifted her to sleep. He placed her on bed and patted softly to gave her a sense of security. Geet felt shivered due to cold breeze so she step inside which annoyed Maan and he left after shooting her a dreadful glare. Quick switch of his expressions astonished her.

She sat next to Piya and stare her constantly. "the way he was talking to Piya,that reflecting his genuine love for both the girls. Then...? God please help me and guide me who was the real culprit."

"bring him out." Inspector command to his constable.

Vikram come out with constable. He glance all around. An unknown face came to help him when his all tries proved failed. His own lawyer failed to get him bail then who is he? He asked from himself. "Hello Mr. Vikram." that man dressed up in a lawyer attire raised his hand towards him. "i hope they wont trouble you a lot. Inspector now if you satisfied with paper work then let me take my client with me." he asked and Inspector nods.

Vikram was silent and confused. He followed his newly come help. "wait who are you and why you help me?" he asked the moment he crossed the premises of Police station.

"well you can consider me as your well wisher and people called me Ajay Raheja." he gave his formal introduction.

"nice to meet you Mr. Ajay. But my question is still there. Who are you and why you save me when my own lawyer fails to." he got suspicious.

"tumhare liye itna janna hi bahut hai that i am your well wisher. Every enemy to Mr. Handa is my friend." he said with a devil smirk.

"Mr. Handa? What issue you had with him?" he wants to know.

"its none of your business. For now you can enjoy your freedom. In spite of being his loyal employee he send you jail for a small mistake,but don't worry, i am with you." he smiled and left.

CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Parts 9 superb 

Maan is punishing him bec he can’t punish geet and  he is not ready to accept Piya choose geet over him still he allowed geet near Piya 

Adi try to stop maan but no use finallly geet tries but same happens and maan shows proof against her to which she is in the shocks 

CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail

Part 10 superb 

Geet is not ready to trust adi and maan she still feel Vikram is innocent but when adi told her Piya is virkram and tia baby she feels cheated but can’t come term whose wrong and right 

CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail

Part 11 superb 

Who is this Ajay 

Why he help Vikram , is maan some guy  so that he can tab on his very move 

ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Commented on both the parts 11-12 on page 54.

Edited by ns.1 - 4 years ago
natashathakur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Superb update n I thik geet should trust adi n that vikram deserve a painfull punishment for cheating n playing with emotions of geet and tia n maan is not ready to listen anything thing from geet n who is this Ajay n why he is helping vikram n now what maan is going to do now n pls solve this misunderstanding soon poor geet is suffering from maan's anger n thnxx for pm 

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update 

Geet is confused whom to trust 

As Adi told her truth 

And she is unable to digest the truth 

Geet hear Maan talk with Priya 

Seeing her Maan give her glare and left 

Thanks for PM

Update soon