YOU ARE MY BELOVED | NEW MG SS | UPDATED LAST PART @ PAGE NO.27 @ 14/6 - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow awesome update yaar 

Just loved the updates too much dear 

Geet's questions are right but Maan is also right in his place but geet should think practically now sameer who believed that she is dead and didn't tried searching for her and Maan just risked his life to save her becoz he believed that she is alive now she should reject sameer and accept maan and his love

Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update dearie:):):) Thank god both of them are safe and sound, making their way back home...But this whole incident has started Geet thinking...About Sameer who did not even try to look for her...And Maan who braved everything to find her and save her when everyone else had given up. Geet knows that she means most to Maan but she wants him to say it...She is feeling something in her heart and she wants it cleared and clarified...But the gentleman in Maan stops him from confessing his love for Geet as she is soon to marry Sameer. I truly hope that when Geet goes back home...she dumps Sameer and confesses her love for Maan and they get married:):):)

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

PART 5

Walking the next route was very difficult. Both of them were stumbling with each steps. Suddenly Geet slip in a pit. Maan was startle as well but he immediately hold her hand stopping her,his hold was tight and he pulled her out , he saved her again from falling deep in the valley.

But in all this one problem raised. Her dress was torn falling on the lower side of the shoulders.her inner cloths came in the view.

https://magefantasy.wordpress.com/2019/05/28/you-are-my-beloved-part-5/

Thanks for all likes and comments friends, have read each one,😃 have updated all links of Aashiq , do check if anyone want to red from first chappy. few updates are pwd protected, asked from me , will surely give you only after you like and comment on previous chapters. do pm me, add me to buddy list for any updates and pwds. i am always available, sometimes i will be late for answering your pm, but i surely do. ðŸ˜ƒ

DO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND LIKES HERE OR ON BLOG 

Edited by Mg13 - 4 years ago
hahajaja thumbnail

Thanks for PM.

M the first one this time.

Nice update. Geet is thinking of Maan now. Maan is helping her and saved her life twice. Even he can feel something for Geet. But why is he saying again and again not to tell the truth to Sameer? Is there anything about their relationship that Maan knows?

I think they should remain there only till the time they are clear of their feelings for each other.

Waiting for next. Update soon.

Edited by hahajaja - 4 years ago
maankijann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update still they not reached home

Maaneet face pathon omg ðŸ˜²

Snake bite geet what will happen .that stupid sameera leave when he need the. Mosry

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

great

geet comparing maan n sameer

hope she realized that she love maan not sameer like maan do

jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice

Both try to reach safe place

In between maan save her life twuce

Geet try to remember sameer but not satisfied

Both feel for each other

In mind geet compare both

Thanks for pm

nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice part. So geet is in dilemma. She is comparing maan and Sameer and nowhere she is feeling attached with Sameer. It is really complicated for geet to know what her heart actually wants. Waiting for next dear 

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Awesome update 

Waiting for next update 

momi_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Superb.geet in dilema and comparing maan and smeer in her mind.maan saved geet twice.hope geet relise her feeling