YOU ARE MY BELOVED | NEW MG SS | UPDATED LAST PART @ PAGE NO.27 @ 14/6 - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Geet asked al the right questions   Did not like when maan said he did duty of a mountaineer 

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: taahir004

I'm not receiving any of your PM's 

is there a problem with PM's again 

Maybe there are problems because..I sent pm to everyone in my buddy list that includes you also ..

And I am getting this complaint from everyone.

But I sincerely sent pm to everyone in my buddy list of each updates, despite I have to sent pm almost 4 times to each 10 people.

Maybe it's because of new site 

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Geet may be seeing Maan in New light . He came there sameer not so normally she is disturb emotional and doubtful 

But Maan covering sameer well . Even saying her not tell sameer about him saving her and staying too

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

abb bhi sameer se shadi karegi geet?agar main hoti na toh ek tight slap uss b****** ko.......pyar k halat pata nehi hai aur sameer ko neend araha tha.......is he out of his mind............

nice update.........

loved it.............

ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice part. Geet is safe and in better condition now and she is questioning maan that why didn't he give up on her search whereas she was dead for the world. But maan didn't want to reply to any of her questions as he might show her his feelings. She was even angry with sameer, which was absolutely right. Geet was in deep thought, which I guess somewhere she might be thinking about maan and sameer and the difference in their thought process and actions. It was a funny moment when geet was more concerned about her looks, making maan laugh. Eagerly waiting for more.

Charanjeetkaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Very very nice update dear pls update soon and pls pm me when you are update ðŸ˜Š

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

geet still thinking of whether her looks got spoiled n maan laughing was cute.geet's anger towards sameer is natural.geet looking at maan n call him saviour was emotional. geet asking him why he believed that she is alive was intense.geet asking maan to call her geetu was sweet.sad that maan is not calling her so as she is going to see sameer.perfect pics

nehag20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely update.. Why the hell Maan can't accept that he loved Geet.. Even Now Geet Understand that Maan loved Her That's Y He Didn't accept that Geet Is Dead.. eagerly waiting For Next Update.. Precap Is Scary who did To This Geet. & Again Maan Come as Geet Savior.. I hope MaaNeet engagement ho next me . Sameer chapter closed...

priyankadwivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice part.... Did geet loves him too... Why i have a doubt that because of some reason she is hiding her love from him ... Maan may be doing it for sameer.... But Sameer behaviour is odd... He must be wanted to break the marriage n got the golden chance to get rid of geet... That's what i think ....

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Already waiting