Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikkie_1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: appukrish

Being a public figure is a whole package. You have to enter the field ready to counter all kinds of reactions varying from extreme we love you' fans to extreme we hate you' fans. And then there are the possessive fans who feel they own this person and he/she must do the way they want him/her to do. Unfortunate..

As an actor RD cannot show a emotional, vulnerable side to the public. He needs to learn to live like the lotus, unaffected. He has a life and can live however he wants to but being in the public eye, his every action is going to be judged.

If you are worried about fandom's reactions or get upset about it, then don't post anything on social media. But if you are posting and you have the guts to say if you hate me, unfollow me' or my life is my life .. (something like that, don't remember), then don't get upset, face it.

I agree, all the celebs get bashed and trolled. So Randeep being a public figure needs to learn to ignore rather than react to the negative comments.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Who is bashing  on the thread?? Y so twisted comments here when everyones giving an opinion ...NObody bashed anybody here nor anyone went personal! 
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Enigma24

thanks for this. I wanted to comment but looking at the fan bashing in this thread i thought i better keep quiet. Randeep really needs to learn to talk appropriately in public. He is being very childish by saying unfollow , or with all that he spoke in ita live and insta live after that. Actors should never take fans for granted and if he has problem with bashing he should disable comment section. Does he know how much anushka, deepika and priyanka got bashed during their weddings? He also said people love sameer more than randeep. Fans know sameer, so they will love sameer . Fans don't see randeep in an episode.

I don't know why but it looks like he has self doubt

Please give him time to grow as an artist off screen too. Handling public is an art in itself. Even the greatest of artist have lost their cool with Media and fans. We cant always act picture perfect everywhere. But the best part of him was the fact he accepted his fear to his fellow artist on a show...that required a lot of guts to accept ones fear which is ok. I am sure a lot of others including his production house would have recognized this factor and will help him out.

Every one has a journey towards success ...and handling success is another journey in itself...so yes , we all felt bad for him...because we never expected a reaction like that...but what we forgot is , he is ONLY 26 and just tasted success...so he needs time to handle public opinions...and am sure he will do fine ...give him some time is all I would say.

PS : No one is bashing anyone here, we are just discussing about our lead actor 's fear which he himself accepted on the show.Edited by WeRockTheWorld - 5 years ago
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaySee

Randeep has already confessed that he is quite emotional kind of kid from young age onwards. Even simple things like some relative going back after holidays affects him so much. We also know that he cried for real in those break up scenes with Naina. These things shows how much emotional he is even now. So these kind of languages used by the so called fans may have affected him too much. The problem that these fans are not understanding is that these kind of gestures may create unnecessary issues between randeep and his co-actors which may in turn reflect in our show How can one work when people are making so many bad comments about your close friend and her mother. He is a gentleman and he knows how to respect and take care of girls. Ashi, Ayesha and Kristina have confirmed it so many times that randeep always check about their food and well being both inside set and when they goes out together. We as audience must know our limit on how much we can interfere in an actor's life. Above that will create problems for both actor and audiences.

Well said...i agree to it!!

Every actor learn the way of dealing this eventually...He is new in comparison to the  sudden popularity hes achieved...One should understand every actor is not borne to bear with this lashing...They learn n grow along with it ...TTats how its with every normal human being...He is young..emotional n impulsive...With time n maturity..he would be much more in control...I!
I seriously think this bashing was uncalled for...He is not answerable to his fans what he does in his free time ...with whom  he eats or shops or even pose?!...n even if he got back today at some unruly fans...they very much needed for disrupting others personal space...n his peace!!
Enjoy him as Sameer rather than dictating or owning him!

Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mehraan

Can u believe it thy tagged Shashi Summit in Esha moms post n said replace him...n hes not our Sameer as he lost interest in Naina πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
N one even warned her mom to tell her daughter not to invade in our leads life...as thy mke a gud couple onscreen n offscreen...Thy used filthy language!!

Like really? πŸ˜²...main roun ya hasun karun main kya karunπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
In logon ke dimaag mein bhusa bhara hoga pakka. πŸ˜†

On a serious note, I wonder how we, the people became comfortable in the saying that being celeb one has to tolerate all this shit. πŸ€”...I mean are we not looking with an blind eye towards such harsh and hateful comments and in a way indirectly boosting the morale of those mindless trollers that baba re it's OK, the celeb is wrong for reacting while yeh toh keemat hai celeb hone ki. πŸ˜²

I also wonder why it's abt ML only? Ashi with her friend had posted short video on YT and imagine agar wahi RD apni friend ke saath karta toh hungaama ho jaata? Why so? 
PM1774 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My cutee murjha gaya...mad horrible fans made his special moments sad...bad people.
buddingFlower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ross11

Like really? πŸ˜²...main roun ya hasun karun main kya karunπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

On a serious note, I wonder how we, the people became comfortable in the saying that being celeb one has to tolerate all this shit. πŸ€”...I mean are we not looking with an blind eye towards such harsh and hateful comments and in a way indirectly boosting the morale of those mindless trollers that baba re it's OK, the celeb is wrong for reacting while yeh toh keemat hai celeb hone ki. πŸ˜²

I also wonder why it's abt ML only? Ashi with her friend had posted short video on YT and imagine agar wahi RD apni friend ke saath karta toh hungaama ho jaata? Why so? 

That's pretty valid, I wonder if these people can be reported, I haven't used insta much.
Trolling happens but its weird they are looping in Shashi Sumeet productions
2dewDrop2 thumbnail

Like really?  😲...main roun ya hasun karun main kya karunπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Looks like you have limited knowledge.. Ashi is bashed , body shamed , mocked for her English etc .. She focus on love and ignores hate .. So please..
mehraan thumbnail

Like really?  😲...main roun ya hasun karun main kya karunπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tats wat is really terrible...He has been tolerating from start...Cmon if there is a batameezi on his part..thn its acceptable to be bashed in a way to some extent cos he deserved it...but bechare ne kuch kiya hi nahi jus cos he didnt click a pic or wat u say post a pic πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Time n again hes subjected to filth jus cos he entertains his frend  n her mom...Wat kind of shit is this?!
I myself hve been a bigger  Ashdeep shipper  n hve been vocal in forum right from day 1 ...but then again i hve no right to curse him, give gaalis or gve dhamkis...infact i hve no right to dictate or own him...who m i ??jus to satiate mere Dil KI ARMAAN ..i cnt stoop low!!!

Edited by mehraan - 5 years ago
truptishree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Ross
I completely agree with you.
I have noticed one thing he is the  only one who gets bashed because of this. He can't post his photos with his friends but any other can do that. It happens every time with him.
Last time also when he posted those photos with his friend  there were so many rude comments for his female friend as well as her mom and they even tagged his brother also.