Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruchi3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
In my opinion one shd nt be affected and if u are effected than avoid posting .Public figure hain .Itna emotional nahin chalta hain.and u know in showbiz one has to be like with his or her on screen jodi.All are doing this and maintained it.It is for the show only.
Deepanand thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Randeep was so silent. Have never seen him like this on tv. Ya he is upset coz he posted a pic with eesha singh and people didn't like it. He even told fans to unfollow him. God this is crazy. You are going to see him with different heroine when he enters Bollywood. Hope fans will understand. He has a personal life yaar.
JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Randeep has already confessed that he is quite emotional kind of kid from young age onwards. Even simple things like some relative going back after holidays affects him so much. We also know that he cried for real in those break up scenes with Naina. These things shows how much emotional he is even now. So these kind of languages used by the so called fans may have affected him too much. The problem that these fans are not understanding is that these kind of gestures may create unnecessary issues between randeep and his co-actors which may in turn reflect in our show How can one work when people are making so many bad comments about your close friend and her mother. He is a gentleman and he knows how to respect and take care of girls. Ashi, Ayesha and Kristina have confirmed it so many times that randeep always check about their food and well being both inside set and when they goes out together. We as audience must know our limit on how much we can interfere in an actor's life. Above that will create problems for both actor and audiences.
myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

So sad ...he needs to come out of this...no of followers on insta has got nothing to do with success or bank balance...he is a public figure...and these things are normal...but thing is he is so young and new to all this...I guess it will take time for him to get used to it.

Exactly... such things tag along with all the fame celebrities get... RD has to learn to ignore such bashing and stay composed...

You cant react to bashers and spoil your image. He is young I know but hope he gets the right guidance to handle it
appukrish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Being a public figure is a whole package. You have to enter the field ready to counter all kinds of reactions varying from extreme we love you' fans to extreme we hate you' fans. And then there are the possessive fans who feel they own this person and he/she must do the way they want him/her to do. Unfortunate..

As an actor RD cannot show a emotional, vulnerable side to the public. He needs to learn to live like the lotus, unaffected. He has a life and can live however he wants to but being in the public eye, his every action is going to be judged.

If you are worried about fandom's reactions or get upset about it, then don't post anything on social media. But if you are posting and you have the guts to say if you hate me, unfollow me' or my life is my life .. (something like that, don't remember), then don't get upset, face it.
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes I too felt very bad and sad for him  But in spite of all this bashers won't stop from damaging as they are not his fans.
Randeep has to ignore all this and stop giving up justification 
. He should keep doing what he think is good and right else he will suffer in his work. Randeep is the rising star and he is meant to rise so he should ignore with smile and rather spoiling his days he should give back to the with his smile. 
Enigma24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: appukrish

Being a public figure is a whole package. You have to enter the field ready to counter all kinds of reactions varying from extreme we love you' fans to extreme we hate you' fans. And then there are the possessive fans who feel they own this person and he/she must do the way they want him/her to do. Unfortunate..

As an actor RD cannot show a emotional, vulnerable side to the public. He needs to learn to live like the lotus, unaffected. He has a life and can live however he wants to but being in the public eye, his every action is going to be judged.

If you are worried about fandom's reactions or get upset about it, then don't post anything on social media. But if you are posting and you have the guts to say if you hate me, unfollow me' or my life is my life .. (something like that, don't remember), then don't get upset, face it.

thanks for this. I wanted to comment but looking at the fan bashing in this thread i thought i better keep quiet. Randeep really needs to learn to talk appropriately in public. He is being very childish by saying unfollow , or with all that he spoke in ita live and insta live after that. Actors should never take fans for granted and if he has problem with bashing he should disable comment section. Does he know how much anushka, deepika and priyanka got bashed during their weddings? He also said people love sameer more than randeep. Fans know sameer, so they will love sameer . Fans don't see randeep in an episode. 
I don't know why but it looks like he has self doubt
buddingFlower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enigma24

thanks for this. I wanted to comment but looking at the fan bashing in this thread i thought i better keep quiet. Randeep really needs to learn to talk appropriately in public. He is being very childish by saying unfollow , or with all that he spoke in ita live and insta live after that. Actors should never take fans for granted and if he has problem with bashing he should disable comment section. Does he know how much anushka, deepika and priyanka got bashed during their weddings? He also said people love sameer more than randeep. Fans know sameer, so they will love sameer . Fans don't see randeep in an episode. 

I don't know why but it looks like he has self doubt

He is still a kid at heart so he is taking it way too seriously. There will be always trolls. However good a person is, they will get some trolling online. I have seen Ashi and Kristina also being trolled in the past. I hope they don't take it personally and carry on with their work.

I also think he is having self doubt, he posted something like people like the fake you better than the real you. I hope he recovers from it soon :)
Edited by buddingFlower - 5 years ago
ruchi3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: appukrish

I agree.Such comments shows his immaturity. If u choose the positive of being a famous actor u HV to handle the negative too.Every actor HV to deal with this .
Kalyani.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Being a public figure...the trolling n bashing r part n parcel of this profession...Randeep needs to learn to handle all this n do not ponder over this too much...every celebrity gets bashed even the big ones for that matter...but seriously the insta followers r crossing the line...too much negativity... there ws nothing wrong with that pic n its his personal life n commenting such bad thing is seriously too much interference in someone's personal space...he shud not giv a shit abt all those so called fan coz his genuine fan love him to the core n whatever he does n whatever he will do in future